Bring4th

Full Version: the power of calm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it occurs to me that the challenge living in todays world is to stay calm. there is all kinds of stuff to make us uncalm. and our nature might be such that we are not naturally calm. but there is a power in stsaying calm not being pulled into the energies of conflict. it is certainly something i need to work on but being concious of the need is a good place to start

norral Heart

Unbound

Calmness comes with patience, and patience comes with acceptance of the moment. Smile
i get told that i'm too calm :-) haha everyone is all stressed out about something and i'm just calm. lol i think it annoys some people. :-P
(08-23-2012, 03:28 PM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]i get told that i'm too calm :-) haha everyone is all stressed out about something and i'm just calm. lol i think it annoys some people. :-P

Yes, I get this too. It really gets on my supervisor's nerves because he is always in a constant state of stress about everything. Now he'll actively try to do things that will get an emotional reaction from me but he has yet to succeed in raising my hackles, Interesting catalyst he is generating for us though BigSmile
I am fortunate to have a good boss. Sure there's some major projects that I have to be on, but it keeps me busy and out of trouble I guess.

Normally I have a calm demeanor.

Today my coworker called me from his home office, and IM'd me at the same time "pick up neo". It's funny how he sees me.
Before somebody asks how to achieve this calm, do what Don Elkins said: "Find a quiet place and stare at a tree or flower and think of nothing."
(08-23-2012, 01:51 PM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]it occurs to me that the challenge living in todays world is to stay calm.
Norral, I'm sensing a theme here, along with the "stress" thread. I'd recommend simply taking time to allow attention for what you are trying to say to yourself.
i release a bolt of love into the atmosphere. i am the power of pure divine love radiating out into this world . i am a radiating blast of pinkness reaching out into this world embracing all in my heart. i am consumed and destroyed by love, my soul a cipher. lost i am found . i embrace the world in the all consuming power of love ha ha love i am, in love i was born in love i live breathe and have my being . i am a prisoner and a child of love

norral Heart
[Image: EAlHT.jpg]