Bring4th

Full Version: An inspiring observation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was rereading some sessions of the Law of One and came across this query having to do with two wanderers who came to Venus during Ra's 3rd Density experience and happened to polarize negatively enough to be harvested:

Quote:89.31 Questioner: What techniques did the two negatively harvested entities use for negative polarization upon such a positively polarized planet?

Ra: I am Ra. The technique of control over others and domination unto the physical death was used in both cases. Upon a planetary influence much unused to slaughter these entities were able to polarize by this means. Upon your third-density environment at the time of your experiencing such entities would merely be considered, shall we say, ruthless despots which waged the holy war.

That got me to thinking of the planetary influence of the Earth, where slaughter, ruthless despots and holy wars are commonplace. In this setting the work that we do, though it may not seem like a lot, must have great impact on our polarity. With that in mind, let your Love flow forth! Let your light be blinding, because in the darkness of our world it will shine like a sun.
IMHO 51%+ positive on this planet is truly quite a challenge and so quite an accomplishment.
I commend all those who are able to do it.
Definitely makes me think about the times I get angry. Everything is ultimately ok.