Bring4th

Full Version: Am I alone in my view of the dark?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Experiencing the vastness of creation is a blessed journey for each of us. Beauty beyond description lies within the tapestry of each journey & of the Cosmos. Choosing to value each expression interwoven into that tapestry, appreciating its individual beauty as a wholly acceptable contribution to the rich and perfect totality and completeness of the Creator...well, the joy in that is simply unexpressable! Let me explain...

Take for instance murder...obviously not a choice embraced as acceptable or beautiful. When asked how this is acceptable or beautiful, I remove "self" wholly to form a perception from which to determine this question. The perception I aspire to utilize is that of a perfect Creator appreciating each aspect of Itself exactly as It is with acceptance, love, compassion, forgiveness, and wisdom. There is a recognition of the darkness within the action being appreciated. Being viewed in an infinite perspective, the "past", as well as the "future", rather than only the "present" are recognized. Infinite vision allows sight of each way each entity was affected by the murder, right down to how it ultimately affectly the very Cosmos...the Creator Itself. Recognizing this, a perspective of love, compassion, forgiveness, and acceptance develops because the "all" is seen and considered rather than hidden & unknown (and thus unappreciated, despised, and damned).

Am I saying murder is "good", acceptable, or beautiful? 100% NOT when considered from limited perception! And a world of limited perception is where we are. No way do I, as a human being, consider murder to be any sort of positive or divine act! However, when viewed within the context of the perfect Creator appreciating each aspect of Itself exactly as It is and utilizing an encompassing view of time, entities & experiences, a murder becomes wholly acceptable because it is an experience of the Creator Itself. The spirits a murder touched, the ways in which they were touched, the resulting changes in vibration throughout the span of the Cosmos to the very One. All the teaching/learning, learning/teaching of each entity at all points of "time", each ounce of evolution it sparked for each spirit in their journey back to Source, the knowing and experiencing of Self each bit of that provided to the Creator. That murder suddenly becomes very beautiful when viewed on a Cosmic scale.

Is there anyone else who shares this appreciation of dark acts? If you hadn't considered this take on it previously, but you're pondering it now, what are your thoughts? I apologize if I offend anyone. I hope it will be taken in the context it was meant, & that is with the beauty and love of the Creator. Please disregarded entirely if it didn't resonate.
i have the same or very similar ideas about the dark. :-)
i have a very long range view though. i never get bothered by the little things in life because it is just this one life. lol i have eternity, why let a late person or annoying talker mess me up? :-) there are more important things for me to focus my attention on :-)
it annoys other people i know at how unfazed i am and how well i do with the things they consider super annoying :-P mom- "jackass driver! why are they even allowed to drive?" me-"maybe they need to get to a dying person in a hospital or are missing the birth of their son? besides they didn't cause a problem so it's cool. :-)" haha it is kinda fun watching people get angry at my calmness :-)
Inspiring & insightful views! I'm getting better at retaining my eternal view during "now" time. I had been volitile and unstable so much of this life bc my energies were haywire that I got in a habit of reacting very unpredictably to both dark & light catalyst. Many times my reaction was not achieved with an eternal perspective, thus I was not affording myself the experience of that refreshingly laid back attitude that comes with eternal knowing & appreciation. I either don't remember to or don't choose to utilize the opportunity to achieve that fulfillment every single chance I get, but it feels great the many times that I do! Btw I love your mockingjay. Smile
thank you :-) and i have been told that i am very wise for one so young, and i feel it. i get along with adults more than teens. haha :-) and i get flabergasted when other people get so caught up in this illusion :-) i wish i could help them but they are choosing not to accept my offers so am just letting them go on getting stressed and being there when they wish to rant, listening with all of me and being genuine. :-) which seems to help
you are around the age of my mom by the way. lol random thing i noticed. and how sad was the third book :-( it left me the closest to sobbing i have ever gotten with a book. :-( it felt like something in me was shattered. that is how much energy i put into books :-) so much i consider them to be living people in a reality within the pages. and what suzanne collins did ruined me :-/ lol but i have gotten over it and healed. though i don't think i will by choice pick it up again and read it. maybe the first two but not the third. have you heard of Brandon Sanderson?

Unbound

We seek within.

Brittany

Honey, have you read the rest of this forum? We've practically got our own club.
Who else are you ever going to talk to, Et? Wink
C16 indeed you do speak wisely, and not just for your age. My daughter is 14! I wasn't too displeased with Mockingjay, although I admit the ending wasn't quite all I hoped for. & I share your sentiment about the characters in books seeming as living beings. I get very emotionally invested in my characters also!

Eternal, thank you! I definitely feel Karma is incurred by such acts. I try to look at how it may provide opportunity for advancement. The Karma would be b/n the murderer & victim. I hope for goodness, say maybe it allowed the victim's mother, who needed the catalyst to complete her learning in forgiveness, the opportunity to achieve that learning fully and move on in her cycle of evolving spiritually. That victory of mastering forgiveness, a positive, is just one example of something beautiful I feel may ultimately be experienced by the Creator due to the massive ripple effect. There are really endless possibilities of teaching/learning, learning/teaching within all dark acts, both negative effects and positive. I just strip away the ugliness until the beauty becomes visible. As you said, it's all about responsibility for our actions in choosing.

May we forgive ourselves and others when wisdom is not chosen, rejoice when it is, & look for something positive at each end of that spectrum. <3

Brittany, I've definitely seen a ton of stuff on here plenty of people would drop jaw over, but I missed the murder is beautiful posts lol. It would take forever to sort through e-thing in the forum, so I'm not surprised if something along those lines exists & I overlooked it. I'm not used to being able to blurt out how I think murder is acceptable on a grander scale w/o fear of ppl thinking I'm derranged, demented, etc. It's quite different to be able to speak freely, you're right. I like it. Smile
(08-24-2012, 12:17 AM)Huntress Wrote: [ -> ]...Is there anyone else who shares this appreciation of dark acts?...

I share true understanding and true acceptance of dark acts, but maybe not as far as appreciation. Smile

I do appreciate how the dark ones are ultimately helping us to evolve though.

We are ONE after all. BigSmile

Shin'Ar

There is nothing beautiful about murder.

There is nothing beautiful about a planet full of life being annihilated by an asteroid.

The difference between the two is choice/free will.

The beauty of which you speak from the perspective of The One is not in the individual choices and their consequences, but in the very fact that there is such choice, and that the essence of life continues despite those choices.

To suggest that murder is beautiful in context to All is denying the true beauty of those aspects of The all which result in love and growth of Spirit.

What you are proposing is that duality be worshiped as a beautiful thing when in reality duality is simply the consequence of Infinite awareness. It is not a thing to be worshiped, it is a matter of consequence. Action/reaction.

Beauty is not found in the aspects of duality that inhibit growth and development of love, it is found in the aspects that promote love.

Just because an aspect of existence has duality does not mean that it must therefore be beautiful.

When you see a loved one horribly mangled in a vicious assault, neither you or any aspect of the One is going to see beauty there.

(08-24-2012, 09:07 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]...
When you see a loved one horribly mangled in a vicious assault, neither you or any aspect of the One is going to see beauty there.

There is Love in that moment too. Although I am quite certain that I would not be able to see it.

Cyan

(08-24-2012, 12:17 AM)Huntress Wrote: [ -> ]Experiencing the vastness of creation is a blessed journey for each of us. Beauty beyond description lies within the tapestry of each journey & of the Cosmos. Choosing to value each expression interwoven into that tapestry, appreciating its individual beauty as a wholly acceptable contribution to the rich and perfect totality and completeness of the Creator...well, the joy in that is simply unexpressable! Let me explain...

Take for instance murder...obviously not a choice embraced as acceptable or beautiful. When asked how this is acceptable or beautiful, I remove "self" wholly to form a perception from which to determine this question. The perception I aspire to utilize is that of a perfect Creator appreciating each aspect of Itself exactly as It is with acceptance, love, compassion, forgiveness, and wisdom. There is a recognition of the darkness within the action being appreciated. Being viewed in an infinite perspective, the "past", as well as the "future", rather than only the "present" are recognized. Infinite vision allows sight of each way each entity was affected by the murder, right down to how it ultimately affectly the very Cosmos...the Creator Itself. Recognizing this, a perspective of love, compassion, forgiveness, and acceptance develops because the "all" is seen and considered rather than hidden & unknown (and thus unappreciated, despised, and damned).

Am I saying murder is "good", acceptable, or beautiful? 100% NOT when considered from limited perception! And a world of limited perception is where we are. No way do I, as a human being, consider murder to be any sort of positive or divine act! However, when viewed within the context of the perfect Creator appreciating each aspect of Itself exactly as It is and utilizing an encompassing view of time, entities & experiences, a murder becomes wholly acceptable because it is an experience of the Creator Itself. The spirits a murder touched, the ways in which they were touched, the resulting changes in vibration throughout the span of the Cosmos to the very One. All the teaching/learning, learning/teaching of each entity at all points of "time", each ounce of evolution it sparked for each spirit in their journey back to Source, the knowing and experiencing of Self each bit of that provided to the Creator. That murder suddenly becomes very beautiful when viewed on a Cosmic scale.

Is there anyone else who shares this appreciation of dark acts? If you hadn't considered this take on it previously, but you're pondering it now, what are your thoughts? I apologize if I offend anyone. I hope it will be taken in the context it was meant, & that is with the beauty and love of the Creator. Please disregarded entirely if it didn't resonate.

Murder is of the Madre (That which reacts) and if you cant love it, you arent ready to ascend to the 4th (what do you think it feels like to your self when you take off the mask of ego and reveal to the self the soul within)

AScension is murder of the self,
(08-24-2012, 12:17 AM)Huntress Wrote: [ -> ]Experiencing the vastness of creation is a blessed journey for each of us. Beauty beyond description lies within the tapestry of each journey & of the Cosmos. Choosing to value each expression interwoven into that tapestry, appreciating its individual beauty as a wholly acceptable contribution to the rich and perfect totality and completeness of the Creator...well, the joy in that is simply unexpressable! Let me explain...

what is darkness?

there is a lot of wisdom encoded into this symbol:

[Image: NN26u.jpg]

(08-24-2012, 12:17 AM)Huntress Wrote: [ -> ]Take for instance murder...obviously not a choice embraced as acceptable or beautiful.

The Creator does not properly create as much as it experiences Itself.

In this, free-will is paramount.

There is, ultimately, only One experiencing all this. There is no act to be shunned, no entity to be "damned," for there is no-thing and no-one "outside" of the One Infinite Creator—there is no thought, action, emotion, birth, death, pleasure, bliss, murder or sacrifice that is not of the One Infinite Creator.

This is, however, not something that we expect to be grasped within the confines of this density of limitation (nor fully in the next one either).

Only in ignorance can there be suffering.

Brittany

Huntress, I feel like I read through your original post too hurriedly, and my last response sounds rather trite. I share similar views, that the cycle as a whole- the knowledge that even the darkest of travesties have their place in the path of soul evolution- is beautiful. There are many aspects of shadow energy I highly appreciate. However, I feel that, though it does indeed supply much useful catalyst, the true purpose of the horror of murder is to inspire us to see the senselessness of bloodshed and rise beyond such behavior. It emphasises the need for love and respect between selves.

I know there are those of the negative path that view murder as nothing less than an artform- a most delightful mode of teaching that is excusable due to its contribution to the "greater good". I am no longer capable of sustaining those thought patterns in a personal sense, however.

I applaud you for having the courage to speak on a possibly taboo subject. It is indeed wonderful to have a place where freedom of expression is welcome.
(08-24-2012, 10:54 AM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]However, I feel that, though it does indeed supply much useful catalyst, the true purpose of the horror of murder is to inspire us to see the senselessness of bloodshed and rise beyond such behavior. It emphasises the need for love and respect between selves.

Isn't this the single purpose of Creation entirely—from first ray/density to seventh? When we truly, absolutely, fully and completely realize We Are the One in its Infinity, there won't be any further need for this experience to teach/learn us the "senselessness," as you say, of self-inflicted pain. If this were already over, then the Creation would have already been consumated and the One Infinite Creator would have experienced/known Itself.

There is no other purpose in Creation but experience.

In the meantime, my humble suggestion is that you (seek to) enjoy your journey to the maximum, in whichever path you choose to pursue and whichever experiences you choose to experience. No matter in which direction you choose to seek or what biases/distortions you prefer to experience, every single individuated entity shall return to the One Infinite Creator, for every single individuated entity is the One Infinite Creator seeking to know Itself as such.

And this, my friends, is why we "bestowed" the principle of free-will unto all of our parts.

There is no "right" or "wrong."

There is only one destination, and each and every path inevitably leads to it.

Quote:Questioner: I understand that the first distortion of intelligent infinity is the distortion of what we call free will. Can you give me a definition of this distortion?

Ra: I am Ra. In this distortion of the Law of One it is recognized that the Creator will know Itself.

(08-24-2012, 11:45 AM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]...

This is incredibly difficult to grasp for most people. It really comes down to the Creator not judging anything.
(08-24-2012, 09:07 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]There is nothing beautiful about murder.

There is nothing beautiful about a planet full of life being annihilated by an asteroid.

The difference between the two is choice/free will.

The beauty of which you speak from the perspective of The One is not in the individual choices and their consequences, but in the very fact that there is such choice, and that the essence of life continues despite those choices.

To suggest that murder is beautiful in context to All is denying the true beauty of those aspects of The all which result in love and growth of Spirit.

What you are proposing is that duality be worshiped as a beautiful thing when in reality duality is simply the consequence of Infinite awareness. It is not a thing to be worshiped, it is a matter of consequence. Action/reaction.

Beauty is not found in the aspects of duality that inhibit growth and development of love, it is found in the aspects that promote love.

Just because an aspect of existence has duality does not mean that it must therefore be beautiful.

i disagree :-)

beauty can be found in everything. :-) it may not be seen as beauty to the veiled ego of 3rd density. but when seen from a longer point of view
beauty is everywhere :-) i have not personally pondered on murder, however. death is not bad, death can be wonderful as it is the lifting up of the personality and the rushing in of the fuller self. i await my day of "death" with joy :-) not to say i would seek it out(that is just stupid.) but when it comes i will happily accept it:-) this fear or anger at death is unfounded in my view. society has slowly become more and more screwed up because ,in part, of its views on death and therefor what life should be. IMO :-)

-Conifer17
Namaste and adonai vasu my friends :-)
i disagree with the presumption that beauty can not be found in everything* lol should have clarified. actually i am just providing a different view point for you. your opinion is yours and i find it fascinating how others think. presumption is kinda a strong word :-/ hmm i guess i will change it to opinion. that is more accurate and not as hostile. :-)
(08-24-2012, 09:07 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]What you are proposing is that duality be worshiped as a beautiful thing when in reality duality is simply the consequence of Infinite awareness. It is not a thing to be worshiped, it is a matter of consequence.

Shin'Ar I agree that duality should not be worshiped.

I have seen a loved one horribly mangled. I found my father dead in his home 6 years ago. His body was in terrible condition, with multiple lacerations and abrations having been inflicted to his face, head, and upper body. That experience was actually what eventually allowed me to find beauty in murder, not what kept me from it.
(08-24-2012, 10:22 AM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2012, 12:17 AM)Huntress Wrote: [ -> ]Take for instance murder...obviously not a choice embraced as acceptable or beautiful.

The Creator does not properly create as much as it experiences Itself.

In this, free-will is paramount.

There is, ultimately, only One experiencing all this. There is no act to be shunned, no entity to be "damned," for there is no-thing and no-one "outside" of the One Infinite Creator—there is no thought, action, emotion, birth, death, pleasure, bliss, murder or sacrifice that is not of the One Infinite Creator.

This is, however, not something that we expect to be grasped within the confines of this density of limitation (nor fully in the next one either).

Only in ignorance can there be suffering.

Siren, I really enjoyed your thoughts. Thank you.
One mote thought, which I'm sure most of you have heard, but I felt was helpful here..."When you think everything is someone else's fault, you will suffer a lot. When you realize that everything springs from yourself, you will learn peace & joy." - 14th Dalai Lama. Siren's comment, "Only in ignorance can there be suffering" brought this wisdom to my mind.

Not that anyone here think's things are other ppl's fault! It actually reminded me of how I felt it was someone else's fault when my dad died. It's a good example to use to show how I came to my views about the beauty of the dark. I saw how, in different circumstances, I may have perpetrated that same act. It required a great stretching of the mind and much pain. But I can now step back and view the beauty of all the teaching/learning, learning/teaching that occurred b/c of murder. All of those beautiful & wonderful lessons of love, compassion, forgiveness, acceptance, mercy, understanding, & wisdom spring directly from the dark act itself. Peeling away the layers of ugliness to reach the beauty was excrutiaing, but it has brought peace & unity I could not have achieved without that dark act.

Were it not THAT dark act that acted as catalyst, it would have been another. Adversity is born through dark acts. At this point in our evolution, we are still utilizing adversity as a tool to grow, evolve, and reach the Creator. From adversity can come much beauty. Imo, seeking to uncover the the unity in discord while taking responsibilty for the self we yet harbor is simply a path to One.
The light inside me cannot exist without darkness. They are opposite and one.
As I experience the darkness, I experience the light.
As I experience the light, I experience the darkness.
Yet I can chose whichever of them I wish to live in.
And I can chose to see the love in both.
I am duality. I am love. I am one.

And so it is.

[img][Image: Ying-Yang.jpg][/img]

The light inside me cannot exist without darkness. They are opposite and one.
As I experience the darkness, I experience the light.
As I experience the light, I experience the darkness.
Yet I can chose whichever of them I wish to live in.
And I can chose to see the love in both.
I am duality. I am love. I am one.

And so it is.

This is quoted from Patrick:
Quote:Siren Wrote:

This is incredibly difficult to grasp for most people. It really comes down to the Creator not judging anything.

I also see the fundamentally amoral nature of the creation as coming down to the fact that basically we're puppets of the divine. Personally, I can't see how free will can exist at all if the Law of One is true - not even in a conventional sense. There just aren't separate selves, period. That automatically provides for a universe in which no supposed moral agent deserves praise or blame for anything it apparently does.

--------------------------------------------------

Remember that the Law of Free Will, as Ra et al. use the words, is also the Law of Confusion. IMO confusion and veiling and opportunities for differentiation can exist without "real" free will entering in on any level.
I can philosophically consider the idea that "dark" acts can be viewed as yet another part of the creator...and maybe beautiful in their own way.

But in no way do I or will I ever accept those who perpetrate such acts as loving human beings acting out the will of the creator or whatever new age double talk people are using these days to justify those acts. Not on this side of the veil.

Maybe that makes me too 3D. But I understand that and embrace the humanity I've been blessed with. I stand against the dark in this density. That choice is something that all need to consider.

None of us are past the 3D experience....not yet.

Richard

Unbound

We seek within.
(08-24-2012, 03:52 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Murder is redundant when we are all One self. You might as well chop off one of your limbs for no other reason than to make it more difficult to do anything. One may supposedly "learn", but we are all things, how many times do we need to learn that to destroy ourselves and mutilate ourselves just becomes an endless circle of self abuse? We have already learned the lessons of all darkness, and it is only our negligence of that fact and thus the awareness of our Light which keeps us spinning in these sado-masochistic cycles of self-destruction and beautification of death.

that is beautifully poetic Az. One of the best things you've penned.

namaste.

Unbound

Aha Why, thank you! I've been trying to let my poetic side come out more lately. Tongue
We would like to say, that we are not attempting to change anyone's opinions, or to in any way scold, but rather share our particular slant on what we deem to be the truth of the One.

Brittany

I agree. Beautiful and eloquent thoughts, Brother Et.

Unbound

Aha Okay, enough with this weird praise stuff. Tongue I'm feeling formal...

Brittany

Don't pay any attention to Et's silly modesty. He knows he's awesome. :p

Unbound

Please, do not make my head any bigger, I'm afraid I won't be able to fit through doorways soon enough.

Brittany

We could just cut a hole in the side of the wall, like they do with really obese people. :p

Unbound

One side or both sides?
I do believe we are off-topic... or are we...?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5