Bring4th

Full Version: melody of the soul
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been continuing to work on self-acceptance of late.

One piece of insight/wisdom has helped me greatly.

It is this:

* that pre-incarnation, your SELF knew quite exactly the preconditions it was entering into. It knew the character and history of your parents, you knew the historical period into which you were entering, and what were the prevailing cultural norms and attitudes, it knew your genetics and what issues your physical body was prone to, it knew which soul agreements had been made with whom. It had the broad map of your life, the lessons to be learnt.

and your SELF agreed to this.

The acceptance comes from accepting this fact. That this body (however imperfect you might find it) was chosen, that most of your significant relationships (however imperfect you may view them) were chosen, that this society (however imperfect you may consider it) was also chosen.

things may be imperfect, but they happen to be PERFECT for the lessons you chose to learn.

that is the melody of the soul that is playing.
Smile

(08-24-2012, 12:16 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]...
things may be imperfect, but they happen to be PERFECT for the lessons you chose to learn.

Thank you Plenum, that is indeed quite clear to me as well. Smile