Bring4th

Full Version: The Veil as it Relates to Harvest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since the harvest relates to the veil essentially, I thought these statements might be useful..

Quote:100.7 As one observes the veil of the image of the Great Way of Mind it may be helpful to ideate using the framework of environment. The Great Way of Mind, Body, or Spirit is intended to limn the milieu within which the work of mind, body, or spirit shall be placed.

Thusly, the veil is shown both somewhat lifted and still present, since the work of mind and its transformation involves progressive lifting of the great veil betwixt conscious and deep minds. The complete success of this attempt is not properly a portion of third-density work and, more especially, third-density mental processes.

Quote:97.10 O student, you have grasped the barest essence of the nature of the Significator’s complete envelopment within the rectangle. Consider for the self, O student, whether your thoughts can walk. The abilities of the most finely honed mentality shall not be known without the use of the physical vehicle which you call the body. Through the mouth the mind may speak. Through the limbs the mind may effect action.

Quote:42.7 On the other hand, however, you are correct in your assumption that the green ray response is not as refined as that which has been imbued with wisdom. This wisdom enables the entity to appreciate its contributions to the planetary consciousness by the quality of its being without regard to activity or behavior which expects results upon visible planes.

Quote:83.18 The penetration of the veil may be seen to begin to have its roots in the gestation of green-ray activity, that all-compassionate love which demands no return. If this path is followed the higher energy centers shall be activated and crystallized until the adept is born. Within the adept is the potential for dismantling the veil to a greater or lesser extent that all may be seen again as one. The other-self is primary catalyst in this particular path to the piercing of the veil, if you would call it that.

Quote:44.13 Your experience was a function of your ability to contact intelligent infinity.

In 100.7 we see that no matter how much inner-transformation takes place upon the level of the mind, the veil will still be present. And in 97.10 it's suggested that the body be used to perform a service. No matter how much is learned or known, it essentially means nothing unless you're working practically to create some sort of change by way of giving, which is healing. I also think that's how we teach essentially..through giving and our response to interactions with other-selves. Compassionate response to catalyst is a, or we could say the, teaching. Because it's not so much what we teach verbally to each other, but how we treat each other. It's tricky though because you unless you aren't providing wisdom where it may seem useful, or when someone seems to be asking for it, commonly held values are hard to achieve without sharing of information. Metaphysically oriented information seems to be least important, but rather the need to open the heart and forgive and the ways in which one learns how to do that seems to be where the focus is needed. I think specifics can lead to absorption, whereas radiating light is done through compassionate response on the level of the needs of the other-self.

So it would seem that if you want to lift the veil higher, it is done through the function of some kind of service. Even so, in 42.7 it's said that this service may not create noticeable effects on a large scale.

The hallmark of "piercing the veil" is clearing the indigo center for contact with intelligent infinity, and in 44.13 Ra states Don can do this. Yet he was living a rather normal life, and in 83.18 it's said that we can only expect the veil to be dismantled to a greater or lesser extent.

So I see no reason to worry. I recently posted the following in another thread. I like the story Ram Dass tells of when he asked his guru how to get closer to God, and he replies "Feed people". A pretty poignant response. I think that sums everything up..serve people. Ultimately that's all there is to it. Make use of your body. I'm working on it myself.
My service is typically to my mom, whereas she asks me to do things and I do them. I used to have issues with thinking she was trying to control me, but I think I'm getting over that notion.

Good collection of quotes. I wouldn't have realized that one cannot penetrate the veil completely while in 3D, without accessing intelligent infinity. It seems like a lot of effort, but really it's just living a normal life. Doing what we do with joy that makes it. I personally have no real desire to pierce the veil while in 3D. Though we do get peeks through it like I have in the past. Peeks that were both beautiful and scary. You learn things about yourself that maybe you're not ready to. 4D we will have to face ourselves that much more. At least in 3D things aren't in your face so much.
I can sympathize with your thought process. The problem is that in every moment, there is a push and pull, give and take rhythm to creation. If you're sensitive to hearing/feeling/seeing this rhythm (and quite possibly over-activated), all interaction can seem negative simply by interpreting it that way.

Using intelligent infinity simply seems to be the work of the spirit, combined with the will to manifest it. Ra once refers to Don as having a distortion towards healing. So any type of work involving the removal of distortion (that which brings us closer together) is healing. Spiritual teachings, tending to social ills, helping family or friends in a harmonious way..it's all healing.
Lately I haven't had a distortion towards healing because I felt I might be taking on the pain and discomfort of others. I attributed healing only to physical healing, and not bringing others closer together. That's a good description.

I think we're not here to remove all distortion. There is distortion towards healing and the like which are beneficial. Healing is in line with the One Original Thought is it not?

So just by living my life, and doing what I feel needs doing, and not doing things I don't feel need doing, are all bringing a certain stillness to distortions that were there before.

Right now, my mom told me on Oprah there is a show about how to treat others. I may just go join her in watching that as it's come up as catalyst for me. I do spend an inordinate amount of time on this site after all. Not like that's a bad thing.
(08-26-2012, 07:33 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think we're not here to remove all distortion.

I don't think so either, nor do I think it's possible.

Quote:There is distortion towards healing and the like which are beneficial. Healing is in line with the One Original Thought is it not?

The One Original Thought as I understand it is simply direct perception of what is..releasing blockage so that there is non-attachment to experiences. Seems to be something that is fully experienced at the octave level. But yes, you're only going to get there through healing..interaction with other-selves and freeing yourself from emotional response.

Quote:So just by living my life, and doing what I feel needs doing, and not doing things I don't feel need doing, are all bringing a certain stillness to distortions that were there before.

Seems to be a good description. That which stirs our emotions personally, are the bonds of others that Ra speaks of that we need to free ourselves from. The less you're reacting to, the more purified an energetic output you're providing for the collective.
That distortion towards healing is indigo work, correct?
According to the material, those actively seeking balance who have reached a certain level would be the adepts, and they could be called healers, yes. Interestingly enough it's a radiant energy that moves from intelligent infinity, upwards from the red ray and outward through green.
There was a time where I thought I was adept because I was getting strong sensations from my indigo ray. I discovered shortly thereafter that I was mistaken. Becoming adept is certainly not easy. I am mentally focusing to achieve balance of each of my chakras. Funny thing is, I don't know if I desire to be adept. I just desire to get into a finer balance so that the work will be done in 3D rather than higher densities where the work gets a bit more difficult because of how harmonious everything is.
Well with your beliefs and loving intent, I have no doubt you've reached a higher level of consciousness. Don't judge yourself too much! Compassion for the self is also needed. Although I agree in terms of identifying with labels. I don't even like calling myself a wanderer anymore..I prefer to just believe that it's possible I am.
(08-26-2012, 02:50 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]The hallmark of "piercing the veil" is clearing the indigo center for contact with intelligent infinity, and in 44.13 Ra states Don can do this. Yet he was living a rather normal life, and in 83.18 it's said that we can only expect the veil to be dismantled to a greater or lesser extent.

This is interesting "The forgetting process can be penetrated to the extent of the Wanderer remembering what it is and why it is upon the planetary sphere." It would be an infringement to learn further, but what is actually blocking that? Can a failsafe really be successfully programmed? The higher self must be actively blocking the information through confusion attempts. Perhaps extreme disinterest is indicated if one is getting too close, or pain and distraction, or maybe a psychological disorder rendering the individual ineffective at examining self?
(08-26-2012, 11:17 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]This is interesting "The forgetting process can be penetrated to the extent of the Wanderer remembering what it is and why it is upon the planetary sphere." It would be an infringement to learn further, but what is actually blocking that? Can a failsafe really be successfully programmed? The higher self must be actively blocking the information through confusion attempts. Perhaps extreme disinterest is indicated if one is getting too close, or pain and distraction, or maybe a psychological disorder rendering the individual ineffective at examining self?

Speaking only from personal experience, and knowing that even I take my own experiences with a grain of salt, if there is information which the higher self feels is not appropriate for the incarnated individual to know, the information will simply be inaccessible. Depending on the method one is using to gain this information, it could be "confusion attempts"...in my own case, it was more of a "Your higher self has a safe guard on this information."

The information will be blocked from all "metaphysical" sources communicating with that individual. For instance, in the group I was channeling with, I asked a particular question to the channeler at the time (who had no previous knowledge of my failed attempts to gain the knowledge.) The answer was, quite literally, "We cannot share this information with you because your higher self does not wish for you to know." The question was even phrased suggestively, as always seems to be the case with channeling (for example "I believe I am a wanderer, can you confirm that?")

Unbound

The Veil is, and always has been, an Illusion. Smile
What is blocking remembrance? It's possibly just the difficult programming accepted, which is probably typical for a wanderer. It seems the biggest challenge is overcoming the lack of love for self here, which the higher self may ensure by programming a high level of discouragement.

"As we have said, this instrument, feeling that it lacked compassion to balance wisdom, chose an incarnative experience whereby it was of necessity placed in situations of accepting self in the absence of other-selves’ acceptance and the acceptance of other-self without expecting a return or energy transfer. This is not an easy program for an incarnation but was deemed proper by this entity. This entity therefore must needs meditate and consciously, moment by moment, accept the self in its limitations which have been placed for the very purpose of bringing this entity to the precise tuning we are using. Further, having learned to radiate acceptance and love without expecting return.."

"There are many Wanderers whose dysfunction with regard to the planetary ways of your peoples have caused, to some extent, a condition of being caught up in a configuration of mind complex activity which, to the corresponding extent, may prohibit the intended service." So wanderers simply get caught up in their own "stuff", rather than seeking.
(08-27-2012, 12:04 AM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]The Veil is, and always has been, an Illusion. Smile

No s*** Dick Tracy Tongue
(08-26-2012, 11:38 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2012, 11:17 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]This is interesting "The forgetting process can be penetrated to the extent of the Wanderer remembering what it is and why it is upon the planetary sphere." It would be an infringement to learn further, but what is actually blocking that? Can a failsafe really be successfully programmed? The higher self must be actively blocking the information through confusion attempts. Perhaps extreme disinterest is indicated if one is getting too close, or pain and distraction, or maybe a psychological disorder rendering the individual ineffective at examining self?

Speaking only from personal experience, and knowing that even I take my own experiences with a grain of salt, if there is information which the higher self feels is not appropriate for the incarnated individual to know, the information will simply be inaccessible. Depending on the method one is using to gain this information, it could be "confusion attempts"...in my own case, it was more of a "Your higher self has a safe guard on this information."

The information will be blocked from all "metaphysical" sources communicating with that individual. For instance, in the group I was channeling with, I asked a particular question to the channeler at the time (who had no previous knowledge of my failed attempts to gain the knowledge.) The answer was, quite literally, "We cannot share this information with you because your higher self does not wish for you to know." The question was even phrased suggestively, as always seems to be the case with channeling (for example "I believe I am a wanderer, can you confirm that?")
Yes, that one seems to be a common theme on channeling groups (prevented from learning something). However, Carla (as Qu'o) seems to have no problem confirming status as a 'wanderer'. But I don't think one would need to channel that info in the first place.

The impressions received by chanellers or shamans or 'intuitives' tend to often be greatly distorted towards personal bias and personal or popular ideological principles (with same buzzwords thrown in), and even self-satisfaction. It's often like a commentary on their own development and limitations. When they simply don't know, they fall back to some convenient, harmless, ultimately unverifiable answer which is seemingly instinctively crafted to be widely open to interpretation and a non-answer.
(08-26-2012, 11:38 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]

I have the same experience with my Higher Self letting me know when information or memories I want to access are not beneficial or appropriate to reveal to my 3D conscious mind. Prior to tuning into my Higher Self on a level we can comfortably & successfully communicate, my veil was blocked by every "failsafe method" mentioned by zenmaster...confusion attempts, pychological illness, pain, disinterest, distraction.

Additionally, I think I also may have hosted a "dark rider" for some time which rendered me incompetent. A walk-in. That caused me to have a veil of 3D, of basically everything! I can't remember much of anything about my life for a little over 2 years. Yet I did important things during that time...I got married, I finished & graduated college, passed my board exam. Then it gets better, but still fuzzy for about another full year after that.

My Higher Self knows the answer to the walk-in issue. Since realizing I can comfortably communicate with It, I am less eager to know things than before lol. After searching frantically for so long, I did develop enough wisdom to know that, now that I have access to such information, I'm not as ready as I once thought I was to have it revealed. My Higher Self & I have a good relationship now. I'm not afraid to lead my self, & I'm not afraid to follow my Self. It doesn't offer the energy with an obvious boundary like it used to. It just stands by, but not in a distant, protecting way like before. I'm sure that's b/c my Higher Self is fully aware of my intent to be wisely cautious.

If/when I'm ready to penetrate the view on the walk-in issue, I'll inquire. Right now, that's 1 out-of-focus lens I'm willing to keep looking thru!
(08-27-2012, 12:07 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]What is blocking remembrance? It's possibly just the difficult programming accepted, which is probably typical for a wanderer. It seems the biggest challenge is overcoming the lack of love for self here, which the higher self may ensure by programming a high level of discouragement.
What does lack of love for self mean to you and would that include lack of love for other self? And by 'love', would you include that to mean 'logos' or the 'second distortion'? Because if that's the 'biggest challenge', then it would beg the question if there are any other challenges.

(08-27-2012, 12:23 AM)Huntress Wrote: [ -> ]Additionally, I think I also may have hosted a "dark rider" for some time which rendered me incompetent. A walk-in. That caused me to have a veil of 3D, of basically everything! I can't remember much of anything about my life for a little over 2 years. Yet I did important things during that time...I got married, I finished & graduated college, passed my board exam. Then it gets better, but still fuzzy for about another full year after that.
What do you make of the mechanism which allowed the 'walk in'? Do you feel it was any type of violation whatsoever? Do you believe it was necessary? Avoidable? An act of desperation or one of sacrifice? Do you think healing was involved or disruption? How do you feel about that condition?

(08-27-2012, 12:16 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, that one seems to be a common theme on channeling groups (prevented from learning something). However, Carla (as Qu'o) seems to have no problem confirming status as a 'wanderer'. But I don't think one would need to channel that info in the first place.

The impressions received by chanellers or shamans or 'intuitives' tend to often be greatly distorted towards personal bias and personal or popular ideological principles (with same buzzwords thrown in), and even self-satisfaction. It's often like a commentary on their own development and limitations. When they simply don't know, they fall back to some convenient, harmless, ultimately unverifiable answer which is seemingly instinctively crafted to be widely open to interpretation and a non-answer.

Just to clarify for specificity, it wasn't a question about my status as wanderer, and I had previously attempted to figure out the answer to the question I posed to the channel without success (I assumed it was more of a personal block than a metaphysical one).

What I was supposing happened, if indeed there wasn't some metaphysical block which the channel became aware of, is that our personal relationship was developed enough that she intuitively picked up on my personal block of this information and was not able to speak on it in a channeling state because of her subconscious awareness of the situation.

However, my development has progressed a fair amount since that particular point in my seeking, the importance I would have placed on this information no longer exists, and yet it is still out of my grasp if I ever attempt to learn it. I tend to think that there is some sort of metaphysical block created by my higher self.

Just as an interesting and relevant anecdote to what you just said about when channelers don't know, a lot of my questions while involved in this group were about channeling itself. She once "channeled" almost exactly what you just said. Pulled from the transcript: "When indeed there is information requested which might infringe upon the development of the questioner, there will be nothing; that is to say, no input from the channeling entity. At this point, the character presented is completely of the channelers own mind."

Knowing this, I found it doubly interesting that she did not take the suggestion from the question I asked.

This helped me understand that knowing the channeler's personal desires is key to discerning useful channeled information.
(08-27-2012, 12:25 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]What does lack of love for self mean to you and would that include lack of love for other self? And by 'love', would you include that to mean 'logos' or the 'second distortion'? Because if that's the 'biggest challenge', then it would beg the question if there are any other challenges.

Lack of love as in the need to learn to value/love yourself within. I meant to say that the challenge is taking the discouragement from other selves, and learning to accept/love them instead. The choice essentially. Love in terms of the second distortion would come later, and be dependent on the level of seeking I suppose. That would offer more refined challenges.
(08-27-2012, 12:25 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]What do you make of the mechanism which allowed the 'walk in'? Do you feel it was any type of violation whatsoever? Do you believe it was necessary? Avoidable? An act of desperation or one of sacrifice? Do you think healing was involved or disruption? How do you feel about that condition?

All of the things you asked are questions I wonder myself, but I'm not ready to know the answers to. I'm getting closer, but no rushing myself! It's been 3 years of wondering why I can't remember. The walk-in info I hadn't expected, let alone knowing details. It came shortly after confirmation that I am a Wanderer & the revealing of ALOT of memories & info. It's been a ton to process, & I'm taking it slow. I'm at a level I'm comfortable mulling for a bit before proceeding.

It may have been necessary to protect me, as it happened very shortly after my father died. I'm not sure, but I suspect I could have avoided that measure had I acted with more skill prior to the event (which would/wouldn't have caused me to need a walk-in).
(08-27-2012, 12:39 AM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]Just as an interesting and relevant anecdote to what you just said about when channelers don't know, a lot of my questions while involved in this group were about channeling itself. She once "channeled" almost exactly what you just said. Pulled from the transcript: "When indeed there is information requested which might infringe upon the development of the questioner, there will be nothing; that is to say, no input from the channeling entity. At this point, the character presented is completely of the channelers own mind."
Ever notice how much chanellers like to use the word "indeed"? It's like 'we' (as guiding principle) will use confirming and reassuring language to reinforce the confirmation bias of the person uttering these words.

(08-27-2012, 12:39 AM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]Knowing this, I found it doubly interesting that she did not take the suggestion from the question I asked.

This helped me understand that knowing the channeler's personal desires is key to discerning useful channeled information.
I tend to agree here, although I suspect many would not. It's all part of discerning the multiple layers of distortion - what is conscious and what is not. To preserve 'free will' going down to deep mind, I don't think you will ever get anything that society itself has not already discovered. Yet people who have not read the tons of 'prior art', as it were, will often see these messages uttered as being somehow seminal.
(08-27-2012, 12:42 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Lack of love as in the need to learn to value/love yourself within. I meant to say that the challenge is taking the discouragement from other selves, and learning to accept/love them instead.
What's funny is that we must take in the various things that others offer in order to see yourself. The discouraging things tend to be a mixture of a reflection of another's distortion and our own. When you can clearly see that it is from them, that means they are necessarily trying to look for that balance (unconsciously at least) and you can then assist. Challenge is to assist without being demonized or pointing them at something unsafe and volatile they are unprepared to face. If it's 'you', then you necessarily also see there is associated confusion ('unfairness' seems to be the safe attitude) and so the catalyst is offered.

I think there was a failsafe in my past experiences. I opened up indigo and was hallucinating beautiful, and sometimes ugly things around me. It was emotionally charged. But it was still not more than I could handle. Something like the higher mind protected me so I wouldn't fry my circuits.
(08-26-2012, 11:17 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2012, 02:50 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]The hallmark of "piercing the veil" is clearing the indigo center for contact with intelligent infinity, and in 44.13 Ra states Don can do this. Yet he was living a rather normal life, and in 83.18 it's said that we can only expect the veil to be dismantled to a greater or lesser extent.

This is interesting "The forgetting process can be penetrated to the extent of the Wanderer remembering what it is and why it is upon the planetary sphere." It would be an infringement to learn further, but what is actually blocking that? Can a failsafe really be successfully programmed? The higher self must be actively blocking the information through confusion attempts. Perhaps extreme disinterest is indicated if one is getting too close, or pain and distraction, or maybe a psychological disorder rendering the individual ineffective at examining self?

This is indeed how it goes for me. So now I just enjoy the ride and focus on what I am allowed to "know".
(08-27-2012, 12:16 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]...harmless, ultimately unverifiable answer which is seemingly instinctively crafted to be widely open to interpretation and a non-answer.

Isn't this the hallmark of the law of confusion in veiled 3d?
(08-27-2012, 01:02 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]What's funny is that we must take in the various things that others offer in order to see yourself. The discouraging things tend to be a mixture of a reflection of another's distortion and our own. When you can clearly see that it is from them, that means they are necessarily trying to look for that balance (unconsciously at least) and you can then assist. Challenge is to assist without being demonized or pointing them at something unsafe and volatile they are unprepared to face. If it's 'you', then you necessarily also see there is associated confusion ('unfairness' seems to be the safe attitude) and so the catalyst is offered.

How and what to teach is what I'm focused on at this point. It's intricately tricky, as it can seem there might be a need to teach overtly when in reality you're actually being presented with an opportunity to learn/grow/be more compassionate, which is passive teaching. I've been focusing on the concepts of radiation and absorption..how to best radiate light.
That sounds like 5th density Icaro, this radiating light.

The quote refers to activating the denser bodies and living in a god-like manner. Maybe activating the denser bodies would cause the third-density body to fail, similar to the way 3D bodies can't survive full activation into fourth density. "If a third-density entity were, shall we say, electrically aware of fourth-density in full, the third-density electrical fields would fail due to incompatibility."
(08-27-2012, 12:17 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]

The quote refers to activating the denser bodies and living in a god-like manner. Maybe activating the denser bodies would cause the third-density body to fail, similar to the way 3D bodies can't survive full activation into fourth density. "If a third-density entity were, shall we say, electrically aware of fourth-density in full, the third-density electrical fields would fail due to incompatibility."

I once concentrated so much on harvesting myself that I suddenly felt my vibrations go up very fast, my heart rate doubled in an instant and I was feeling heat waves crashing into me. I knew that continuing would kill my body. Since I was not ready to leave my son behind I decided to stay and the experience ended. I think I was activating a higher density body.
Interesting!
So it's attachment that kept me here. I read somewhere that you cannot ascend while still having emotional attachments. Now I understand what that feels like. But I remind my self that I did not come here to have it easy and to try to escape. I came here to help this planet with my simple presence that hopefully helps lighting it a bit. So my attachment is also for the whole planet and all its inhabitants.

Plus you cannot help others without helping your Self at the very same time. All is well. Smile
(08-27-2012, 12:39 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I once concentrated so much on harvesting myself that I suddenly felt my vibrations go up very fast, my heart rate doubled in an instant and I was feeling heat waves crashing into me. I knew that continuing would kill my body. Since I was not ready to leave my son behind I decided to stay and the experience ended. I think I was activating a higher density body.

I've felt heat in my body as well at times. It burned. And what felt like a black hole in my 3rd eye, very dense. I may have been activating a higher density body like you did. I felt some crunching feelings in my skull during this time as well.
(08-27-2012, 01:49 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2012, 12:39 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I once concentrated so much on harvesting myself that I suddenly felt my vibrations go up very fast, my heart rate doubled in an instant and I was feeling heat waves crashing into me. I knew that continuing would kill my body. Since I was not ready to leave my son behind I decided to stay and the experience ended. I think I was activating a higher density body.

I've felt heat in my body as well at times. It burned. And what felt like a black hole in my 3rd eye, very dense. I may have been activating a higher density body like you did. I felt some crunching feelings in my skull during this time as well.

It certainly seems so. Smile

In my case my heart rate was so fast that it seemed physically impossible. I knew that I was moments from a heart attack. I was going on anyway because I thought this was just a protection system based on fear to prevent us from escaping (removing the veil). In the end I did not fear dying as much as I feared leaving my son behind. So if it's a prevention system, it's really well done.
Pages: 1 2