Bring4th

Full Version: Eyes & Arms Open
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings Bring4th forums! May our one infinite creator shine brightly upon all of you. I am honored and excited to get to know all of you once again!

I have been watching this forum for quite some time now and I have waited for the right time to post my introduction.
First off, my name is Will. I was born 6/26/1991 2:32 AM in Troy New York (Hence the forum name palindromic [palindrome] Tongue)
My awakening process has been an exciting and troubling one. I am a 6D wanderer with a strong yearning of STO. I am fully awakened and aware of that fact however it has been quite a mess of a journey. I hope this story can guide and or inspire all who read Smile

When I was born I was awake. My memory serves me well and although at first my parents didn't believe me, when I told them I remembered my birth room and informed them of the color of the walls, the surroundings of the room, as well as a description of the nurse...well...they didn't know what to say.
At age 4 I have a vivid memory of sitting in the middle of the neighborhood street, crying my eyes out. I wasn't saddened or angered...I was filled with complete joy, bliss, and even some humor.
I was laughing / crying at the world around me. Everything was so unfamiliar to a point where it was utter hilarity. People driving to work, eating food, living in these boxes they called houses with these tv's inside and gardens and pets and kids and toilets and beds... The spatial experience was so new to me that I began to giggle...than laugh...then cry.
I stood up, wiped the tears from my cheek, and thought to myself
"There's no possible way I'm from this messed up planet"

The same year my parents decided to homeschool me because I started asking questions about space/time, electricity, how engines work, aerodynamics, phyiscs, etc...all at age 4.
Since then, I was always an outcast. Being homeschooled, I got to see the world from a some what outsiders perspective. I would watch kids go to school, get in fights, have their first kiss, try out for sports...these are all things that were very beneficial yet still harmful for me. For it saddened me that I was so different and had little friends whom were homeschooled as well, but at the same time I heard a voice in my head saying "Its okay Will. I know you want that sense of security but this is vital for what is in store."

Some how I knew it was gonna be alright. My childhood had one insane experience after the next. I grew up in the church. My mother was a christian and my father was an atheist. Choosing to be baptised at age 7, my religious journey began.
My faith was always there. I always had a stronger intuitive side than a rational. I followed a one church to the next and they brought me very far in teaching me the ways of compassion and forgiveness. Mission trips over seas to spread the love, camp counseling, youth group leading, worship band, I had my hand in everything religious for nearly a decade.
However my brain started changing and the bible/church was only bringing me so far. I said to myself "God, it is undeniable that your word is truth...however I fear over the years something has gone wrong and I must search elsewhere"

I wanted truth. I wanted rational, solid, concrete truth that required faith and creativity at the same time. I desired the best of both worlds.

At this point, I just turned 18 and I had a rage issues that have built up from the years. I had a general hatred towards humanity and its pollution, I didn't love myself, or others. I was chaotic and neutral. I was experimenting with psychedelics and meditation. It finally led me to buddhism which helped me down the rage level alot, but I knew I was still missing something. Buddhism couldn't explain certain things of the earths history. It could explain inner peace but I had an unknown desire to teach others how to find that inner peace whether it be through faith or science.

Dreams (thats all I have to say about that)

I started getting into conspiracies, ufos, 9/11, etc when I was 16 or so but they only lead me to more questions and speculations. It wasn't till I had some extreme disturbances / blockages within my orange and yellow rays that I had this gut feeling to go onto stumbleupon and hit the topic conspiracy.

one click later, I found the hidden hand message. At this point I already knew about the illuminati, ET contact, etc etc...but my spirit still thirsted for truth. I automatically laughed at it and turned it off...the next day I read it again and again. My gut had a burning fire in it and told me to keep clicking. I found the Law of One. I read different parts of it and it slowly began to unfold layer after layer of my mind.

It planted a seed inside me that day. The past three years have been the most beautiful three years of my life for that seed had blossomed and grown into something I could never have imagined. Anything I have every learned, whether it be the Ra material or simply topics I researched on my own. Philosophy, Psychology, Quantum science, writing, metaphysics, music, art, math...It all coexisted within each other. The lightbulb I wanted in my life all these years finally turned on. I could feel each ray inside me shining. They shine very brightly now yet I still need to give them daily attention.

The signs and synchronicities in my life are so apparent that I start giggling when i see them as if I was 4 years old again.

I used a past life regression mp3 that I found on here. This is what I found.

The year is unclear, however it was during my 4th density experience. I was on venus and saw my wife. Our physical vehicles were bipedal yet very odd looking...at the same time I thought them to be the most beautiful creatures i've set my eyes on. Our homes were made of the planet because we were in full harmony with it. The planet provided us with food and shelter with ease. The trees were somewhat crystalline and metallic. The stars were always showing. I remember being a very humble entity for the first part of this hypnotic regression.

The next vision of this life somewhat shocked me yet made sense. See, I've always had a strong desire to be a leader. When I am with a group of friends, I am never the designated "leader", in a sense...however if something happens that is dangerous or has probable cause to become so, I involuntarily step up to the plate. It's a side of me that has never made sense. I've never been one to lust for power, I only want my flock to find inner peace and joy.
I saw myself standing on the balcony of the only tower on venus. Holding in my right hand a staff with a massive pure white crystal about the side of a softball on the top. I was standing over the entire population with this staff pointed towards the sky. It shot some sort of beam of light into the atmosphere and provided some sort of healing / protective barrier around us.

Durring the trance I doubted this to be real. I understand that 4th density negative planets have a political power structure, however I didn't like the idea of a political structure on a 4th density positive (that may be because I am so used to politics on this sphere and I always think of them to be evil).
During this trance, after I saw my child born in the middle of the woods (beautiful sight by the way), I saw a council of 12. I was one of those 12. We were all sitting in a circle and began to perform some sort of merkaba meditation. I begin to see each member of the circle slowly what appears to be dissolving and floating upwards. I saw myself do this as well. I incarnated upon earth, and that was the end of the dream.

I concluded from it that I was once a 4th density wanderer...many many years later once I hit 6th I decided to do it again because of the harvest.
Its actually quite beautiful really...I am somewhat a teacher in this lifetime..a role I have always admired. Every day of my life for the last year or so I am teaching and learning from everyone around me. Wherever I go I don't even have to try. These in depth conversations about awareness, egos, spirituality, the human condition, etc, come up without any effort on my part. Sometimes when the conversation gets really heavy, I feel my higherself speaking through me. My mouth doesn't feel like mine and I somewhat blackout from whats being said.

Today I am 21, serving the creator within every moment. I wish I could tell you guys everything with one giant beam of thought...sadly I can't :-/ However we will all reconvene with our experiences of this life in the next BigSmile

Unconditional love to you all, may our infinite creator shine brightly on your path!
Adonai

Brittany

Could you provide a link to the past life regression MP3? I don't think I've seen that one.

Welcome, by the way. Smile
Welcome mate, I'am 21 and my story is quite similar to yours.
Welcome to the site. Being a wanderer was a great sacrifice.

I don't know about a political power structure on 4D positive, because it's impossible to cause disharmony in any way, according to Ra.

Unbound

Welcome, brother, we see you have had a wondrous journey, and we are pleased you have decided to spread some seeds here! Deepest blessings, shanti.
the past life regression mp3 was the same one I used that "Kyle" used in the thread titled "past life regression"

Sagittarius, I am a cancer and proud to be able to vibe with you easily! link me your story if you have already written one!

gemini, it didn't make sense to me either. however a political structure, a councilship doesn't imply an "elite" status, or either a domocrecy for that matter. this type of government was very clear to me though that it was functional and harmonized. we know of higher planes in 4d when Ra stated that Jesus came from the highest plane in 4d. I feel I had a similar experience though no where near jesuses level. I type this out with utter humility yet also a mature sense of nobility.

eternal thank you for your kind words. I look forward to teaching / learning with you all on this epic journey of ours Smile
Hello again palindromic! I enjoyed your story. I am newly posting here too. Welcome!
Greetings again huntress Smile

Gemini i'd like to rephrase what I posted earlier. The words "power structure" is a poor choice. The best way I could describe myself in that life is in relation to the old monkey from lion king Smile

Welcome Will,

Uh oh, one touching story after an other, ah its so funny I could cry.. .D
Feels like what you said was directed at me, as what you said had great meaning for me today. Not sure what or why but it did.
Haha I apologize for sounding selfish, I contain that, but appreciation for you/all, I dare say overshadows it ,D ZZzz

Thank you, have great time here.

Heart

(08-30-2012, 10:22 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]These types of "coincidences" are often overlooked, so I am glad you spoke up. If you feel that this story was directed at you, it is likely it was chosen by your higher self/guidance to be a reflection that they knew you would take notice of.

There are no coincidences, in fact. BigSmile

I think along the same lines, as what to happened. Yes those magical moments where things happen, are overlooked far too often in my experience as well. They are/feel so subtle or one has no words for em and thus magic is not noticed *sad face* Tongue

We live in magic, wonder should be the everyday state. But do words make that happen naaa.. mebbe.?. up to us/those who feel/think so, to live by example .)
Everyday a gift, that can't be wasted only experienced, in the eye of I

/sagemode ,D

thank you for the warm welcome Lycen Smile.
no aplogozies necessary, however I am slightly confused. what in particular did I say that you feel was directed towards you? also, you are in no way sounding selfish. if I may be so bold,
you are sounding like a typical STO, making sure you aren't stepping on anyone's toes at all costs :p
much love my brother!
(08-27-2012, 01:44 PM)palindromic Wrote: [ -> ]thank you for the warm welcome Lycen Smile.
no aplogozies necessary, however I am slightly confused. what in particular did I say that you feel was directed towards you? also, you are in no way sounding selfish. if I may be so bold,
you are sounding like a typical STO, making sure you aren't stepping on anyone's toes at all costs :p
much love my brother!
.D
It was one of those moments where something I needed was presented in you're writing, something intangible. I was and still kinda am moved by it, as thus let the outburst of emotion show in writing. Like I said pinpointing what the catalyst was, is a "mystery" to me as well, only a vague knowing/feeling ZZzz

Haha that's so funny! "you are sounding like a typical STO, making sure you aren't stepping on anyone's toes at all costs :p
You have put to words something, that I have noticed in others around here .D

Thank you for you're generous words Shy

your words bring a smile to my face my friend, I am grateful that my post has touched you in some way or another Smile
palindromic

Thank you for sharing your story! I'm long past 20s but still find some parallels between your story and mine in this current life.

Welcome here. I look forward to your participation.

Love and light to you!
Welcome, palindromic

(08-27-2012, 01:34 PM)Lycen Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Will,

Uh oh, one touching story after an other, ah its so funny I could cry.. .D
Feels like what you said was directed at me, as what you said had great meaning for me today. Not sure what or why but it did.
Haha I apologize for sounding selfish, I contain that, but appreciation for you/all, I dare say overshadows it ,D ZZzz

Thank you, have great time here.

Heart

These types of "coincidences" are often overlooked, so I am glad you spoke up. If you feel that this story was directed at you, it is likely it was chosen by your higher self/guidance to be a reflection that they knew you would take notice of.

There are no coincidences, in fact. BigSmile
Hey, I enjoyed reading your story and I find many similarities in it in my own journey.

Much love love to you brother.
Can anybody send me the link of past life regression mp3 please?