Bring4th

Full Version: Harvest as a trap?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Cyan

IS it possible that the Harvest itself is a real phenomena, the events happening at that time are real events, but the time itself is illusionary because that is defined by our choices.

So. That the harvest itself is a thing of beatuy and should be appreciated as such. But its date should be pushed as far away from us as possible?

So that the harvest itself is not a trap, but looking for it is, the same way as death itself is not a trap but looking for it is, in a way.

Thoughts?

That would mean that the Ra material itself is clear but its perception of time is not because our perception of time as the "other aspect of creation" (ego selves in logos-logos tension) are not set on time?

Or am I overthinking this?
(08-27-2012, 08:54 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]...
Or am I overthinking this?

I do think so yes. But you never know, this trail might lead you somewhere. Smile
What do you mean by 'real phenomena'? What you mean by its date should be pushed as far a way as possible? What do you mean by a 'trap' - is that idea from another thread?

Cyan

Real phenomena means that the harvest as described in general by the Ra and its related concepts are "real" and not "lies". This should be pretty obvious?

The date should be pushed as far a way as possible because the date of the harvest is the date of death. And looking for and attempting to die is generally not all in all line with what is perceived to be "the purpose of living" (you dont live so you could look to die, you live so you could live, if death worries you then you should look for understanding of what death is but not death itself (so knowledge, but not dates))

And a trap because it molds your belief into a specific date of transition and a specific method of transition instead of simply knowing that the transition is when the time/space is right for you and the method because it leads the seeker into believing there is the possibility of missing the harvest somehow. The more I look at it the more it looks like a "focus on in distant time" rather than a "focus on the moment and its possibilities" belief, and i've started to think those beliefs might not be healthy for a human being. Thats why i'm asking if anyone else has thought about it?

I don't know if what i said is true or not but its an idea thats been bothering me a bit lately so I am posting it here in the hopes that it creates illuminating/loving exchange.
One could argue that you are currently trapped within an illusion and that harvest is a way of getting you closer to exiting this trap when you reach the end of 7th density. Smile
I choose not to commit significant emotional attachment, positive or negative, toward the concept of the Harvest. I just try to live my life the best I can and let the rest sort itself.
Cyan said:

Quote:The date should be pushed as far a way as possible because the date of the harvest is the date of death. And looking for and attempting to die is generally not all in all line with what is perceived to be "the purpose of living" (you dont live so you could look to die, you live so you could live, if death worries you then you should look for understanding of what death is but not death itself (so knowledge, but not dates))

And a trap because it molds your belief into a specific date of transition and a specific method of transition instead of simply knowing that the transition is when the time/space is right for you and the method because it leads the seeker into believing there is the possibility of missing the harvest somehow. The more I look at it the more it looks like a "focus on in distant time" rather than a "focus on the moment and its possibilities" belief, and i've started to think those beliefs might not be healthy for a human being. Thats why i'm asking if anyone else has thought about it?

1. I do think there is a trap in looking forward to harvest for a reason similar to yours. If you look forward to a sudden harvest with a worldwide, snap-of-the-fingers discarding of 3D vehicles, you are hoping for everyone's polarization time to be shorter than it otherwise would be so you can escape your problems faster. And if you look forward to a gradual one, by hoping you still exhibit that escapist mentality. (Who here hasn't done that?? Angel) Hoping for death plus harvest isn't as nihilistic as hoping for oblivion, like many depressed people do, but it exhibits a subtle hatred of life as it is.

2. There's something to be said for hoping the date of death/harvest is as far away as possible - you will start the next density where you left off in the previous one. To continue one's balancing for as long as possible in rigorous third-density conditions would seem beneficial.

3. Freedom from hope and fear is my highest ideal. I would say that for all the time I've spent worrying about harvest and my precious polarity, I've gotten little spiritual payoff to show for it. I basically acted just as I otherwise would have, but with more fear, guilt, and shame. Trusting the present moment to be what it needs to be at all times is king.
(08-27-2012, 09:25 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Real phenomena means that the harvest as described in general by the Ra and its related concepts are "real" and not "lies". This should be pretty obvious?

The date should be pushed as far a way as possible because the date of the harvest is the date of death. And looking for and attempting to die is generally not all in all line with what is perceived to be "the purpose of living" (you dont live so you could look to die, you live so you could live, if death worries you then you should look for understanding of what death is but not death itself (so knowledge, but not dates))

I don't know if what i said is true or not but its an idea thats been bothering me a bit lately so I am posting it here in the hopes that it creates illuminating/loving exchange.
These all may be possibilities for someone to interpret, but they are really quite specific in their distortions and the concepts are probably not generally perceived as you are indicating.
(08-27-2012, 09:25 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]The date should be pushed as far a way as possible because the date of the harvest is the date of death. And looking for and attempting to die is generally not all in all line with what is perceived to be "the purpose of living" (you dont live so you could look to die, you live so you could live, if death worries you then you should look for understanding of what death is but not death itself (so knowledge, but not dates))

I think we should delve into what you're saying here a little deeper.

As far as "the date of death" is concerned, I think we have multiple conclusions that are possible. First, we experience it as a 3D event on a 3D sphere; this means we all die as we know this concept now (we think we may know but we don't really know). However, if the earth has indeed transitioned into something slightly different due to the 'harvest', maybe the experience of a 'day of death' is not the same as we would expect?

David Wilcock speaks about the 100,000 or so cases of monks and others 'ascending' into bright light at or before death; is this a peek into what transition will be like? Will we choose at some point to cease our existence in the 3D sphere and "cross over" to the 4D by our own volition and choice? If so, does that really sound like death in the way we understand it? It sounds more like jumping into a pool than laying in a hospital bed in to my mind. RA also speaks about 4D individuals not having to endure the infancy and learning aspects of the young 3D mind; we are born as adolescents rather than infants in 4D. If I remember correctly, RA or Q'uo answers to what a transitional woman would feel like carrying a 4D child, to which they said the woman would feel a much stronger spiritual bond or something with the child, but I don't think that speaks to how we are placed into existence in a completely 4D world...

I think 4D birth is not nearly as disorienting as we experienced in our 3D experiences. I also think that a 3D death in a 4D world might not be as jarring as it might be as we know it now. It might be completely different than anything we know in both cases.

I think as far as dates and waiting and looking to the future, you are right in that it is a trap. However, for others, focusing on these things might be what spurs them to action. It can be both things. Like others have said, we have to keep positive and remember that we are loved and we just need to keep pushing forward. The race will end at some point, and then we hopefully get our medal BigSmile

Unbound

The idea that is the Harvest, like all things of Illusion, is Catalyst.

Unbound

We seek within.