Bring4th

Full Version: Time Frames
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will call this my Time Frame.

Some time ago I had the strangest feeling, a hollow empty feeling. In thinking of how to describe this I can imagine it maybe similar to having a mechanical device replace your heart. As if many recorded emotions were gone. After about a week of that feeling I questioned it, finding that my inner self or soul had changed from 3D/4D to 6D/7D. Also that a form of "abduction" had taken place. Just not of the sort we think of.

This morning I was recalling a dream of working on a wounded turtle, and a concept flashed in my mind, something about traveling last night, traveling in a ship. I consulted my guides and found that I had done travel in a craft. I quickly got hold of others asking them to find out if I had traveled in a craft, and if this was in fact a reality. It was fully confirmed as reality.

From there I hit up my guides with many questions anout last nights experience. This "craft" was 27 feet in diameter, can be called a "merkaba", was disc shaped, and was at my control. There were medium greys aboard that were Sirian creations (robots), but the craft itself was created by some portion of my "self". In the traveling I was not actually moving, I was staying in position while the world moved into position beneath me. Much like being at a computer and controlling Google Earth. It drives home the concept of this world being a hologram as I was repositioning the planet beneath me rather than myself traveling to any points.

This travel took place in 5th density. I find that every Wanderer has one of these craft at their disposal. While I was getting this info a word was trying to come through, which I will look for later, but the word is the name of a coordinate. My brow chakra activates so that my whole system is activated. I have mentioned that normally when I activate my brow it deactivates my root. This does not happen during sleep, I become fully activated.

I have already been harvested. My 3D/4D self was removed during the only abduction I have ever experienced, and replaced with the self I have now. Having been harvested this old self is recently incarnated and is a baby at this current "now", in the alternate dimension. My wife is about to be harvested and she will incarnate in the full 4D planet as well, with the guidelines allowing for our coming together once again in our teamwork application of growth.

Some of this line of questioning only came up as a result of the term "wife" suddenly becoming abiguous when applied to my wife. I found that one of my Source Guides that is with me much of the time is actually my 5D "wife". From what I was told there is sexual interaction in 4D, but not 5D. This 5D "wife" is one portion of my current higher self, whereas my original birth "self" had the same higher self as my current wife. Are you confused yet?

So as I start to bring back instances of what I did last night I started to recall lines of light and solid surface colors, and found that I was traveling the grid. What was happening is that there was training going on installing information into my subconscious, preparing me for future work with the grid.

I find that our lower self does not mean past self as some have implied. As well as future self not being synonymous with higher self. Our inner self is harvested by our higher self, exactly as Bashar described harvest. Our artificial self in the illusion does not really know anything happened, we might just feel a bit different or off. We continue on, as if we are still waiting for that moment of salvation.

So I am now classified as a Wanderer, but this was not always the case.

I may add more to this post later...........

Unbound

Brilliant, my friend. Smile
(08-29-2012, 02:38 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I find that every Wanderer has one of these craft at their disposal.

Greetings Pickle,

Thank you for sharing!

I was holding out for my own Millennium-Falcon, but a flying-saucer with on-board pet Greys would more than suffice!

A sincere and warm welcome to what I suspect will soon be described as "the cult of the Wanderer"!

I look forward to learning more of your story.

L & L

Jim

Unbound

I have actually activated my Merkaba through the teachings of Drunvalo Melchizedek, with the latest method one can get a permanent awareness of it fairly quickly. It's a lot of fun! You can also replicate the Merkaba, and basically create Merkabas freely. They can be programmed like crystals and used like a magical entity. It's also possible to give it another form besides the geometric one once you become aware of the nature of its symbol and energy.
Wonderful! I too know I have already been harvested. What you said about our avatars being aware of a change, but having no major evidence of or disturbance from it is right on. I am still waiting just as I was, just as you describe. Deep down I know it has been achieved, but this doesn't strike me on a conscious level during my "now" moments.

The pull of 3D is still strong upon this planetary sphere, as Earth has only recently shifted to 4D. (I know this disagrees with Ra's statement that Earth is going from 4D to 5D. This is only my understanding.) The population of Earth remains largely 3D. The strong 3D energy generated by that combination has great effect on incarnated entities. Those transitioning to 4D with Gaia remain greatly affected by 3D energy while receiving 4D energy as well.

I think I'll probably keep "waiting" for realization of being harvested until my "now" self can look around my illusion & perceive changes I consider "rights of passage". I suspect the more I am able to perceive my illusion as being 4D, the more it "becomes" 4D. I think now it's much about realization, but realization is impeded by the strong pull of 3D energy upon the sphere.

When the fullness of time has been reached, these things will unfold. Meanwhile, I wait in this "now" time, experiencing...ever so subtly...the ebb & flow of countless, ever changing illusions.
(08-29-2012, 04:38 PM)Huntress Wrote: [ -> ]I suspect the more I am able to perceive my illusion as being 4D, the more it "becomes" 4D.

So true. And we get more synchronicities. I'm again talking more with Ra with my heart after going through a rite of passage. I can hug them in my mind. I find in this it's important to keep my heart and indigo rays balanced.
Hmm, over the last two months or so I have been having this recurring 'feeling' that I own my own flying saucer. I feel like it's simply waiting for me to summon it. I have had a lot of premonitions regarding this while meditating and had a sort of tutorial on how to operate it (which seems simple enough, there is a sort of crystalline console in the center and you direct a thought of where you want to go into the crystal and *poof* you're there). I even had a dream where I parked it outside the office where I work and went in to tell my amazed co-workers that I quit because I no longer need money BigSmile.

Interesting to get some confirmation of this.
(08-29-2012, 02:38 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I find that our lower self does not mean past self as some have implied. As well as future self not being synonymous with higher self. Our inner self is harvested by our higher self, exactly as Bashar described harvest. Our artificial self in the illusion does not really know anything happened, we might just feel a bit different or off. We continue on, as if we are still waiting for that moment of salvation.

Interesting. So we could be 4D now, and not know it. I consider myself a wanderer too. I like what you say here. I never thought about owning a flying saucer, but it wouldn't surprise me. I may later try calling for it.
I am currently 5D. The 3D inner self that transitioned to 4D was taken during the abduction type episode. At that time i had in me a 6D transitioner, which had a small effect on how i viewed the world. At that time i was not "harvested", which did not make sense to me. That 4D self had rejoined the oversoul. Only this morning did i find i had been traveling within 5D, now finding that i am currently 5D, and that my old self is "harvested" and incarnated currently.
So my old self has been "planted".

There have been spirits that i could not make contact with, only to find out they are incarnated this moment. One i could not contact was in "hell" which seems to be a self created trap of "belief".
So it seems that life goes on, and these changes take place more in the subtle bodies.
I find my self calm and waiting for something, not sure what, but I am at peace with that.

And yes I am confused, was before you asked ,D
Laying down for meditation my mind was flowing in its normal "train of thoughts". There was a burst, which seemed to shock me like a loud sound would, while there was no memory of actual sound. A bright flash, a silver/white face with mouth wide open, a female face, the mouth drawing my attention. The burst effect left lines of light overlaying the face itself.

This is what the face looked like, only mouth was wide open.
[Image: blank-female-mask.jpg]

This is the burst. Combine this burst with the featureless female face with mouth wide open and that is what I saw.
[Image: alien_face_mousepads-p144039025678558690envq7_400.jpg]

It shocked me enough to fully come back, and I never returned to that experience.

Asking my guides if it was my imagination, they identified what I saw as the creator or sun logos.

Very similar to what happened when my consciousness was placed into a future self/alternate self temporarily. At that time there was a burst of light so blinding that the shock made me sit up "out of my body". This viewing of the sun logos was not so blinding.
I need to investigate this further, as I do not know why it appeared to be a female face.
Im confused Pickle. Are you saying the burst happened when you were in your space craft? When you remembered that happening? At some other time? Sorry. I'm interested in your story. Trying to place your experiences better.
No i was just laying here letting my thoughts flow when it felt like an explosion jarred my attention. A burst of light rays with a face behind the rays. I was only seeing it for a second before shock brought me back. I did get more info but am mulling over the implications, and want to find out if this affects things before i go on.
Maybe i should put this in a different thread.
I keep seeing things that aren't there out of the corner of my eyes. About once or twice a day.

Unbound

Ah, the Mirror of Light! BigSmile
(08-29-2012, 08:46 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I am currently 5D. The 3D inner self that transitioned to 4D was taken during the abduction type episode. At that time i had in me a 6D transitioner, which had a small effect on how i viewed the world. At that time i was not "harvested", which did not make sense to me. That 4D self had rejoined the oversoul. Only this morning did i find i had been traveling within 5D, now finding that i am currently 5D, and that my old self is "harvested" and incarnated currently.
So my old self has been "planted".

There have been spirits that i could not make contact with, only to find out they are incarnated this moment. One i could not contact was in "hell" which seems to be a self created trap of "belief".
So it seems that life goes on, and these changes take place more in the subtle bodies.

What does anyone think about a newly entered 4D self being incarnate with one of its other 3D selves? Both here in this planetary sphere at this "now" time incarnate together? Is this possible in your OPs?
I certainly think it is possible for two portions of the same higher self or oversoul to be incarnate at the same nexus of time and space.
(08-30-2012, 10:47 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I certainly think it is possible for two portions of the same higher self or oversoul to be incarnate at the same nexus of time and space.

Yes, when first coming to find out about these things the wife and I were the only two current incarnations of our Oversoul. On "this" planet. Now she is the only one. Of course, in checking this, most of the other incarnations are 4D in parallel lives.

One veeery interesting finding for me tonight.........checking on the when/where of my old self, he is in Europe, in 4D, and right this very moment (now) it is a different day of August - but in 2014. This has me quite confused, and highly interested.

Cyan

(08-30-2012, 01:54 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Laying down for meditation my mind was flowing in its normal "train of thoughts". There was a burst, which seemed to shock me like a loud sound would, while there was no memory of actual sound. A bright flash, a silver/white face with mouth wide open, a female face, the mouth drawing my attention. The burst effect left lines of light overlaying the face itself.

This is what the face looked like, only mouth was wide open.
[Image: blank-female-mask.jpg]

This is the burst. Combine this burst with the featureless female face with mouth wide open and that is what I saw.
[Image: alien_face_mousepads-p144039025678558690envq7_400.jpg]

It shocked me enough to fully come back, and I never returned to that experience.

Asking my guides if it was my imagination, they identified what I saw as the creator or sun logos.

Very similar to what happened when my consciousness was placed into a future self/alternate self temporarily. At that time there was a burst of light so blinding that the shock made me sit up "out of my body". This viewing of the sun logos was not so blinding.
I need to investigate this further, as I do not know why it appeared to be a female face.

Hi, I got this on a trip 8 months ago.

[attachment=1011]
[attachment=1012]
(08-30-2012, 10:47 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I certainly think it is possible for two portions of the same higher self or oversoul to be incarnate at the same nexus of time and space.

I'm not sure about that.

Quote:36.4 Questioner: Do I understand from this then that the Higher Self or Oversoul may break down into numerous units if the experience is required to what we would call simultaneously experience different types of catalysts and then oversee these experiences?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a statement we cannot say to be correct or incorrect due to the confusions of what you call time. True simultaneity is available only when all things are seen to be occurring at once. This overshadows the concept of which you speak. The concept of various parts of the being living experiences of varying natures simultaneously is not precisely accurate due to your understanding that this would indicate that this was occurring with true simultaneity. This is not the case.

The case is from universe to universe and parallel existences can then be programmed by the Higher Self, given the information available from the mind/body/spirit complex totality regarding the probability/possibility vortices at any crux.

Quote:36.5 Questioner: Could you give an example of how this programming by the Higher Self would then bring about education through parallel experiences?

Ra: I am Ra. Perhaps the simplest example of this apparent simultaneity of existence of two selves, which are in truth one self at the same time/space, is this: the Oversoul, as you call it, or Higher Self, seems to exist simultaneously with the mind/body/spirit complex which it aids. This is not actually simultaneous, for the Higher Self is moving to the mind/body/spirit complex as needed from a position in development of the entity which would be considered in the future of this entity.

(08-31-2012, 08:30 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm not sure about that.

It is what I call a twin flame.
(08-31-2012, 09:25 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm not sure about that.

I thought twin flames were mind/body/spirit complexes of the same social memory complex which are also very close in time/space (fields somewhat merged).

I'm not sure about that.

I have most often heard the term twin flame in relation to "soul mates". Ironically, a "soul mate" is pretty much what I had in mind when I asked the question originally. If there is such thing, I've stopped viewing it as such in this case, & am currently exploring the possibility of the person being my 3D other self. Just a theory I'm looking into. Still undecided.
(08-29-2012, 02:38 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]This morning I was recalling a dream of working on a wounded turtle, and a concept flashed in my mind, something about traveling last night, traveling in a ship. I consulted my guides and found that I had done travel in a craft. I quickly got hold of others asking them to find out if I had traveled in a craft, and if this was in fact a reality. It was fully confirmed as reality.

I have had a similar experience, many times. When I travel, though, I go to a sort of central hub - like Grand Central Station. Instead of a ticket to travel, I consult with a guide who gives me an assignment (similar to working on your wounded turtle) and I go and the appropriate craft. Sometimes I am alone on my mission, sometimes I have others to help me. Sometimes I know the others in spirit, sometimes I recognize them as people who are incarnated with me at this time, and sometimes I don't recognize them at all. I call these "working trips." There have been times when I have had more than one assignment and I actually go in a couple of different directions. Don't know how to explain the "mechanics" of this, but it is what I recall/the way I recall it this side of the veil.

It was during one of these trips that I was allowed to "be" a dolphin and get the full experience of swimming/diving/jumping/communicating. I was, blissfully, able to bring the complete memory of this experience back with me.

On some of these trips I go to a place to attend a sort of conference. One that I remember particularly vividly was like a native American "smoke the peace pipe" circle. We were discussing how to solve a problem of some sort. Although I don't recall now what the issue was, I remember vividly the feeling of love, union and connection that we all shared in that circle.

As for the soul mate, twin flame thingy - I've come to classify a soul mate as someone with whom I have a pre-incarnation agreement to meet for the purpose of learning, and to classify a twin flame as another part of myself - or of my complex, if you will - that I've met up with while here. I don't think it really matters how we define these things. It just helps us to better realize how we are all connected. (my opinion, of course).

(08-31-2012, 09:50 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm not sure about that.

I thought twin flames were mind/body/spirit complexes of the same social memory complex which are also very close in time/space (fields somewhat merged).

I'd love to meet someone of my social memory complex, even if they weren't my twin flame. Wouldn't know for sure though, so I show love to everyone I see, because I never know.

Avocado

Smile I am utterly confused. Thanks for sharing Pickle.