Bring4th

Full Version: The Illusion of Success - the Other half of Judgement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, everyone!

I have been silent for quite some time now. It was for a multitude of reasons. I never thought that "my faith is being shaken" as a sentence would have a meaning for me after being introduced to Law of One, but it did. It was about the goal of science and my "personal" role with the understanding of it. But that part of this post can and will wait until another time to be fully expressed. I have been thinking about Judgement a lot. I have used judgement as well, which was a very delicate trap - a trap woven by ME to allow me to fall into it, so I can learn how to climb out.

So, my idea of judgement was the judging of those who judge. It is a vicious, very interesting thing to do - and it really reveals the nature of this existence to me, when looked at it from the outside. Einstein said that a problem cannot be solved at the level it was created at. In order to fully solve something, you need to step above. Which is something that could be done infinitely anyway, which might just as well be the great Mystery, after all.

So, what is judgement and judging the judges means when looked at a higher level? I think that it is simple, really. There is a situation, which is a tangle of emotions, opinions, belief systems, interacting with each other. A left hand meeting the right hand. What does the left thumb think about that? Does it matter if the feeling gets expressed or if it stays on the chemical level? Usually it does not, but that chemical expression can alter the state of the whole system, which might result in different actions - which is something that can affect the system after all! Even the part that is being judged or which is judging!

So, let us focus back on Success. I think that it is the other "half" of the whole judgement issue. Why? Because if we judge, we are making statements about belief systems. We say: you hurt someone. You lie. You do something in a way that I think is inappropriate. Well, what you really mean with all this is that you believe that a set of belief systems that have LED to a person doing those things that you judge is at "fault". Right? Right, because there is nothing else to judge, but the belief systems. The bodies are formed according to the belief systems, the past, the present, the social connections, the weaknesses, the strength, all of it: it is our belief about ourselves that make all of those, and it is only by changing the way we think is how we are truly able to make changes in the reflection called reality.

So, let us place the "I am succesful at what I am doing." somewhere in this. Well, it is this: MY belief systems have led me to a place that I like to be in. Right? Needless to say: they are not YOUR belief systems (they are belief systems that were created to be available to EVERYONE in the existence, just like an apple tree cannot claim that an ability to grow apples belong to it and it only.), you borrowed them in order to see the result. Same goes for those who are "failures". Same goes to those being judged. Same goes for everyone in this Earth. We borrow belief systems, we use them to get a sense of identity, and we get the feedback. The feedback that can be Love, that can be Fear, and all the things "in between".

I think that nobody can claim being succesful at what he/she does as a unique talent. The great writers, the great artists, the great fighters in the history, the great comedians and basically everyone who is an inspiration nowadays did what they were best at - and the ability to recognize that through all the distortions and problems is what is important here, really. If someone is a murderer, sitting in the prison, some might say: good riddance. I continue to refuse this. I am not capable of inflicting physical harm to anyone, but that does not make me better than him. It simply does not. It is easy to say that, it is easy to say how "he should have known better", but in order to REALLY say that, one would need to tackle on the whole lifetime, starting with bad family, starting with bad friends, starting with all the things that can lead to a fear-based reaction.

Yeah, if we place ourselves in his situation, we might as well do thing differently. Does not change a bit. We would not exist in his situation. Because that is the way it is. In this density, certain predetermined sets and certain behavioral patterns result in violent, abusive or simply addictive things. So what does judging do? Judging is a calling to the higher self: I want to experience something new, some challenge where I think that I will be victorious, but I do not know yet. And that is when unexpected things happen. That is when the whole world seems to crumble. I am not saying that judging is an instant request for catalyst, but personally, it has been many times. I have felt that feedback on me so many times and in such a GRAND scale (sometimes, I judged someone heavily who later on became my friend, and 6 years later I found myself in almost the same situation as he was in... yeah, what about the "I would never end up like that" part that my younger self believed in?), that I do not question the validity of this. I simply do not.

So, the point to all to this: please relax, all of you. It does not matter if you are succesful in your jobs or in your life. It does not matter if you are failing. What matters is that if we believe that the oversoul created individuals with the proper skillset to tackle on pretty much anything that comes our way, then we will have the inner ability to find peace in every negative situation we can be put in - and we also have the ability to fail in the most "you cant mess this up" situations as well, if we are in a state of fear. Just remember that all of us is armed differently in this regard, and our failures are not meant to be measured against each other, but only against its own goals and its own plans. Because as soon as we measure ourselves against "other-selves", we place the key to our happiness once again in an external force, and become co-dependant. I have yet to see a religion or any belief system in this heavily veiled density that have a high success rate with placing the blames and the joys in the hands of invisible, external outside forces.

Hope this made some sense : ) Love to you all!
Quote: Because if we judge, we are making statements about belief systems
The interesting thing about beliefs are the limits they create.

I can promote my belief that is not in harmony with the collective, which could be similar to shining a light in the dark.

I could promote my belief that IS harmonious with the collective, which happens to add to the darkness. (Think Mars or Maldek)

We do tend to have reasons above and below just going through the experience.

At this moment that is my belief.BigSmile
Secondary belief is that belief is overrated. More availability in wonder.Tongue
In 4D, our beliefs will be harmonious with the collective. I assume you're referring to 3D, Pickle.
Fascinating, as I thought we were here simply to experience. These above and below you refer to, what are they?
Excellent post my friend Oldern !

Much love to you and much love to all ! Heart
(08-29-2012, 04:42 PM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]So, the point to all to this: please relax, all of you. It does not matter if you are succesful in your jobs or in your life. It does not matter if you are failing. What matters is that if we believe that the oversoul created individuals with the proper skillset to tackle on pretty much anything that comes our way, then we will have the inner ability to find peace in every negative situation we can be put in - and we also have the ability to fail in the most "you cant mess this up" situations as well, if we are in a state of fear. Just remember that all of us is armed differently in this regard, and our failures are not meant to be measured against each other, but only against its own goals and its own plans. Because as soon as we measure ourselves against "other-selves", we place the key to our happiness once again in an external force, and become co-dependant.

This is something I still need to work on. I often fall into this hole of self-doubt when I try to compare my life to the achievements of others. Even though I KNOW that none of that matters my mind sometimes likes to linger on those thoughts.
Oldern; you are well on the way to becoming a Healer; both of yourself and Others.

Quote:56.3 The function of the healer and crystal may not be over-emphasized, for this power of interruption must needs be controlled, shall we say, with incarnate intelligence; the intelligence being that of one which recognizes energy patterns; which, without judging, recognizes blockage, weakness, and other distortion; and which is capable of visualizing, through the regularity of self and of crystal, the less distorted other-self to be healed.
We pay just as dearly for our triumphs and successes as we do for our defeats and failures. Learning to love either result is the key to freedom.

Shin'Ar

We have all been judged at one time or another and been found wanting and guilty.

This is why the very term 'judge' causes us to react negatively toward it. It is similar to how we will react to our first taste of something putrid. The very smell of it will immediately put a sour taste in our mouth.

But whether having judged ourselves, or having been judged by others, the action served to reveal aspects of ourselves that may have beneficial to our growth.

So if we can get beyond the bad taste of the medicine and take it anyway, we will gain from the resulting affliction.

To be judged is not a bad thing.

To be judged unfairly and/or wrongly is a bad thing.

The revelation of truth, despite its possible affliction to your way of being, is still a means to growth from out of deception and inaccuracy.

But the accusations of lies made in ignorance or intentional slander, judgement that one does not deserve, is of no growth benefit for either party.

Judgement without truth is useless, and it is this aspect of it that causes many to condemn all judgement.

But without judgement of whether a thing is truth or lie, wise or unwise, growth or erosion, etc., a field of consciousness has no method of discerning the information which is shared between fields as they interact.

And if that information cannot be discerned, there can be no evolution.

Making judgements based on how others have succeeded, based upon choices they have made, comparing their experience with your own, with the intention of accomplishing the same goal as they, is simply denying the variables of a universe of possible experiences and interactions, and the unknown natural possibility of each unique life.

This is the whole premise behind insurance and finances is it not? This is the mantra of the capitalist system of self improvement.

And many fall victim to its deception, and many reap the gain acquired by the victim's entrapment into the system.

Success is not realized in following in the footsteps of one who has seemingly acquired success. That path is fraught with many circumstances unique to the judgement and subjection of that individual. To suppose that you could follow that exact path and meet all of the exact same criteria is simply illogical.

Is it possible? Yes!

Is it guaranteed? never!

This is judgement.

Understanding that with every life comes a unique experience.

When we accept this as natural evolution of consciousness, we begin to live as a field of consciousness rather than a physical brain. The difference being that as a consciousness we judge/gauge the environment via the information we have stored in our field, rather than relying on the five physical senses, which more often delude us and lead us into sheep like trances of Smith and Jones trajectories on our paths.

Cast off the flesh once you have realized its potential, and use that evolved understanding to move into the higher being of interacting with your universe via the field of consciousness, instead of the senses.

In this state of higher being one will realize aspects of their environment that far surpass anything the eyes and ears can reveal to us.

Instead of judging your environment through your vehicle, trapped behind the windshield of separation from the true environment, learn that we can judge our environment via our field of consciousness, which is not restricted to the experience behind the windshield, but extends beyond the physical vehicle and brings one into complete contact with their reality.

In this sharing of fields, the other is able to fully interact with you, the field, instead of just you, the vehicle.

In this interaction judgement is no longer bound to physical and vehicular limitations. Judgement becomes the very individual act of discerning the true environment in which one exists as a very unique state of being. A state which cannot be judged by another for its worth or quality because it is only from the perspective of that field alone that judgement of its worth can be made.

Know Thyself!

Judgement id discerning the value of information shared between the connections/mating of fields.

As the loving Valtor has said in another post, 'Am I to allow another to judge the information I gather for me? No, I shall own that obligation myself."

I paraphrase but the words are wise.

Discernment/judgement is vital to the evolution of our field of consciousness.

Will you do so via the temporary vehicle you use to experience the classroom, or will you do so using all of the vast resources available via the field of consciousness that is your true self.

The ant follows the scent of those which have gone on before it and uses that path to live its existence; an attachment to compliance with governed states of being. But it was the scouts that had to first establish those paths for the experience of the ant reality. The delusion is that the following ants believe that experience to be the one they realize as workers, when in reality the true ant experience is beyond their sense of understanding.

The bee works hard to obey the laws of its nature and the hives fill with nectar. Its existence is one of natural compliance with its physical attachment. But the scouts which first explore the environment to locate the source of nectar are the one that truly establish the hive mentality. the delusion is that the bee thinks it is a hive collective, when in reality it was the very unique individual seeking of the scout on which their entire bee existence is built.

The human strives to obtain that which it observes others enjoying, if such things also appeal to its own sense of what may be enjoyable to them as well. In most cases the acquisition of such things is seen as success, but it is constrained by an attachment to the physical and the limits of experiencing only the physical environment. The delusion is in the reality that it was the individual and unique experiences of the explorers and the adventurers which established the systems which the human has become a part of.

The common theme here is obvious. It is not the 'system' in which we participate that makes us what we are. It is the efforts of those who have gone on before us, the scouts, that establish that system.

Those unique efforts are the source of growth and development, the participation in that system, and whatever opportunities/luxuries one enjoys within it are completely reliant on the effort of the scouts, those who go on ahead.

They do not restrict themselves to the tools of the system because they are establishing that system in its infancy. They rely on their field of consciousness, a tool beyond the system options, and a tool of such vast opportunity that systems can then be established for those which will follow them.

Will we realize ourselves as the bees and ants which simply experience the scent of the others, or will we realize ourselves as the scouts and choose to participate in higher being, and know that as others have gone on before us, so we also shall go on before others.

Now, the field of consciousness uses its range of detection and discernment, which is not limited or confused by the physical senses, and this discerning nature takes it far beyond the paths of the ants,bees and humans, which use only their physical senses to interact with the environment around them. With such range and freedom to experience environment, it is like comparing the sight of the eagle to that of the mole.

The eagle's world is vastly more intense and expansive.

The physical vehicle of the mole has its purpose in this existence. But such is limited to the nature of that one vehicle's options.

Even the eagle has limits which it cannot go beyond.

The vehicles do not evolve or have the option to upgrade into a higher state of being.

What evolves is each form's option to develop the skill of using its field as a means to interact with its environment, rather than its limited senses. What evolves is its ability to discern/judge its environment based upon its field of consciousness/awareness, and this enables that field of consciousness with options other than the physical, endowing it with options that reach far beyond anything it can touch or feel with its vehicle.

This is the definition of judgment my friends, as well as success.

To be able to evolve into ability to utilize the full extent of our options, rather than using only what we find in one drawer of the toolbox, ignoring the many other tools that can be found there in other drawers.

Why use a rubber hammer to try to pound a nail when there is a metal hammer in another drawer?

Those who refuse to cast off the flesh and restrict themselves to the limits of the physical senses, are building their fields with rubber hammers.

And any judgement of such foolishness, whether done by oneself or by another of you, is not going to depict you as a being of intelligence and wise choices. As such, this judgement is unwelcome, but only you can answer to whether or not it is deserving.

Hold tight to that rubber hammer if you enjoy the experience of self gratification, despite its foolishness, and condemn judgement as unnecessary.

But if you know your true self to be a fragment of the One Field of Consciousness from which All is spawned, and you deliberately utilize all of the tools available because you seek higher being, rather than temporary self gratification, then you will simply see judgement as the 'effort to interpret' your environment, via your field of consciousness, as you move forward into your experience.

Be an ant, or a bee, or a human, and learn via that experience. But do not forget that which you truly are, and limit your growth to the restraints of such physical vehicles.

You can use your 'field' to enhance the growth of that experience, reacg beyond the senses, enhance your vibration, and move beyond the limits of the temporary.

Cast off the flesh of your caterpillar, and become the butterfly that waits to be freed.

Build your field around you like a cocoon of opportunity and development, judging your true reality and options, and when that field/cocoon serves its purpose you will ascend on the wings of metamorphosis into higher being.

Judgement is discerning the difference between :

physical senses/human limited experience

and

field of consciousness/unlimited opportunity to experience higher being

I definitely disagree with you, Shin'Ar, especially on this:

"
The common theme here is obvious. It is not the 'system' in which we participate that makes us what we are. It is the efforts of those who have gone on before us, the scouts, that establish that system.

Those unique efforts are the source of growth and development, the participation in that system, and whatever opportunities/luxuries one enjoys within it are completely reliant on the effort of the scouts, those who go on ahead.
"

The beginning of an action is only seen as a beginning when we bring a linear timescale into the equation. In "reality", the beginning, the action itself and the ending is played out in the now, instantaneously. The scouts, the explorers, the lightbringers are NOT better or more important than any other part of the system. They could not exist without a system to sustain them, and vica versa. And as odd it might sound, but there would be no house builder if there would be no need for that house to be built. One can argue forever with the limited knowledge we have over these things about which force was stronger: the urge for that house to find itself someone to build it, or the urge of the house builder to finally pick up those tools. I would argue they cannot coexist without each other. No experience is relying on one sole part of the event - either all is EQUALLY important, or none of it truly is. That is my view on this, of course, and I would not force it on you, as enjoy reading these posts BigSmile

Also: I would also disagree with your views on the validity of judgement. "That which is not needed falls away." Such an interesting sentence, is not? You say: the sins of the flesh trap us here, deludes ourselves into thinking that this is All There Is. I ask you: why do you wish to override your oversoul's own plans for experiencing this? It is like when I tell my finger to type on a keyboard, and the finger says: **** you! Well, thanks, my finger. Thank you.

To be more serious: I am a man with a very small and specialized social net. Which means that I might be laughed at frequently (even in front of me, of course, openly, and it is okay) for my odd views and my naivity (and my mistakes as well), but for some reason, when I look around my friends and my relatives, I have yet to see someone (myself included) that stopped doing some "bad addiction" or turned away "from the sins of flesh" because "someone/something told us to!". Personally, I am eating more fruits, seeds and other pure foods weekly than I have eaten in a coarse of my entire life before last year! Is not that shocking? And no outside force, no teaching, no strict ruleset would have made me do that before. I do it because that is what I am attracted to. It is very easy to turn to judgement when the majority of earth's sins and addictions have fallen off from you: you can say "hey, I made, it you should make it as well. Look at me!" - but again, in reality, no two person is the same when it comes to what comes easy for them and what does not.

Believe me, if I would have been equipped with the skillset of being an obedient learner (i.e. forcing oneself to sit down EVERY DAY and learn what I have been told in school/university that day), I would have gladly used that. I have seen friends do it that way. It is not about me being lazy or them being oh-so-holy. Not at all. Some people really are not able to focus for THAT particular thing. And when it came to writing, I was able to do things way faster and way more consistently than ANYONE I have ever known. Should I start judging? Nope. It is just channeling a toolset.

So: being more pure, more "sinless" (what a nice word. Sin.) will not come truly if it is not coming from within! And it will come from within, at a pace that is decided by each and every individual part of the oversouls in this density. I do not see why I should haste them. Providing support, helping when asked, or when the opportunity arises? Gladly. Judgement, however? Nope. I do not care if that judgement would have been "true". It does not matter. Judging someone neglects the fact that every action has reactions. Whatever you are judging already has the seeds of the followup in the lifes of those individuals. Your judgement is planting seeds for you as well. That is my belief, at least.
To add a picture that just came into my head: imagine the boddhisattva pictures. One where they have multiple faces, multiple arms, legs, eyes, etc. Imagine yourself not as the being that is "enlightened", but imagine yourself as ONE face in a multi-faceted being. Imagine all the past sinners, standing proudly beside you. Imagine on the left side, your oversoul-brothers, your so-called "past lives". The warrior. The shameless alcoholic. The tyrant. The sold out soldier. The sick homeless. The inventor. And on the right side, the women. The whore. The lover. The mother. The lost girl. The abused thinker, who had no way of expressing herself for she was born in an age where women was not asked about their thoughts. The queen. The noblewoman with guilty thoughts. The noun.

Can you see all of that? I would suggest that one practices embracing all those. They are a process. We are part of it as well. Whether we are the Embracer or the Judge is totally up to us.

Shin'Ar

I have lost the momentum of the post and cannot seem to understand your disagreement here Oldern, sorry bout that.

I think off the cuff that I was trying to point out the way that information is shared between fields of consciousness and how, without discernment of that shared information(Judgement), there would be no way for the evolution of truth and wisdom to proceed as it would all simply be gathered into storage as one vast system of unsorted data.

With that thinking in mind, when we consider that this sorting out has been done by many that have gone on before us,(scouts), I point to the fact that the understandings that we now have access to discern truth from, (the hive), would not exist if not for the sharing which has taken place long before we began our interactions.

What we have to work with is available solely because of those who have gone on before us. And the fact that we are not doing a very good job of employing that ancient wisdom reveals our need to be much more discerning/judgmental than we are now.
No worries! My fundamental difference in thinking comes from my belief that we have strayed from the "ancient knowledge" so that we can provide one on our own. Not because we are in any way, shape or form, failing.

Shin'Ar

ah yes I see, but I think I pinted to that here, or maybe it was another thread on the same subject.

Let me ask you, shall we not be considered 'those who have gone before' by those who follow us?

Will whatever they have for a hive not be the result of our 'providing one for our own' as you say?

The gist of the post is in relation to judging our lives through what we deem to be success.

The hive depicts that which we deem to be success, and what I am pointing out is that the success we attribute to ourselves and judge our own success by, is actually not really attributable to us in the first place, because we are simply living the experiences set in place by those who have gone before us.

we are the worker ants, making the system they began function.

And without the very antisocial, non laborious way of life of those scouts, who really offer nothing in the way of the social structure that follows their efforts, none of that society would even exist.

I guess what I am trying to point out is that the very means by which we even have our HIVE, is a means that is not even compatible with or in need of a hive.

Does that make any sense to anyone, lol.

Explorers and adventurers do not spend much time in the hive being part of the system which has arisen due to their efforts of establishing these situations that become the hives that we know and experience now.

The real illusion of success, is that we, the ones which make the system function, and believe we find success within it, are merely pawns in the process.