Bring4th

Full Version: negative greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, It has been a while since I've posted but I still check the forums from time to time.

As of late, I feel extremely unbalanced & almost confused/dizzy. Its like my soul or brain is out of sync with my body. I also feel that I have a presence in my house. Not sure if those two things are related. It feels like a negative greeting but has been lingering for around a year now. It showed up right around the time I became pregnant with my son.

I've tried to send it love and gratitude & let it know that I am not interested in what ever it is offering, but it doesn't seem to help.

Has anyone else felt confused or unbalanced lately? Its really bothering me. I can't seem to get back on track,,. Its almost like an extreme blockage.
Hi lightworker,

One thing that's helped in our house has been hanging cut garlic in areas where we feel uncomfortable. We got the idea from a suggestion by Ra: http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=garlic Ra said to burn the garlic after it's hung for a while.

We also meditate and send the entity on its way as lovingly as we can. Kind of "thanks but no thanks."

Since the feeling started around the time you got pregnant, it might be worth investigating your feelings about your son as well as trying to tune into any past-life energies he might have brought in with him.

Sorry for all the advice! Can you tell I'm a boy? Wink

Hope you feel better soon!
In addition to what Vathmiaios said, I would suggest burning some sage to cleanse your home. Smile
Can sage make it mad? I don't want to do anything to make it mad or angry. It hangs out mostly around my son's room & in the hallway.

Also, any advice about the blockages I've been experiencing? Its almost so debilitating I can't even read my LOO books. Its as if the words are scrambled as I try to read.
by the way, thank you both very much for your responses. I will try the garlic.

Brittany

All the negative greetings disappeared from my home once I realized I was the one projecting them with my own highly repressed emotions. The same thing happened at my parents' house once my dad got sober and they started dealing with all the negative emotions that had accumulated in that house. If it is just a general "negative presence" feeling, it is far more likely an emotional thought form, which can be quite powerful, but has very limited sentience. If anyone in the house has any kind of repressed anger, hurt, fear, etc., especially if they are psychic or sensitive, it is very easy for these thought forms to be created, especially as the energies of this planet become more aligned toward instant manifestation.

Thought forms are negative only in the sense that you project negative energy onto them. You expect them to be negative and they take the desired shape. You can hang garlic all you want, but banish one and seven more will return until the root source of the manifestation is discovered and dealt with.

Read any of my earlier posts on this forum and you will see I've had my large share of "negative greeting" experiences, to the point that it put me in a mental institution. I now have absolutely none, because I have decided to take conscious responsibility for what I think about and the things I draw to myself, and have made it very clear that I will simply not have those things in my life anymore. In these circumstances, there is no such thing as a helpless victim. The power to be free of this influence lies within, not without.
Brittany (akhtu!?), all of your words resonate so deeply with me. I do feel that the thought forms are coming from me.

I'm not sure where to begin, though Sad

Brittany

A good place to start is to consider if you have any repressed traumas or emotional blockages. Being honest with yourself in regards to your feelings seems simple, yet getting to the core of my own emotional programming has likely been the singular most difficult task I've tackled in this life. It takes a tremendous amount of bravery to look at oneself straight, but know we all love you, no matter what skeletons you might find in your closet.

Unbound

We seek within.
I agree with much of what Brittany Lynn has said. It may or may not have to do with repressed emotions though. Perhaps you already know your problems areas, and there is simply a certain amount of acceptance lacking.

It has been my experience also that we're responsible for letting these thought-forms become "real". As Pickle always says, it comes down to belief. A suggestion is given and if you pursue it, you then begin to slide. If you simply don't believe what is being suggested, how can it have any kind of power over you? It's not that easy of course.

Studying the Ra material could be likened unto building a structure. If you accept it as real the structure becomes your belief, and it is a part of your consciousness which is you. You identify with it and live in that reality. It's said that we're to balance all thought. The Ra material is providing us with all sorts of novel thoughts, isn't it? Yet we're too busy believing it, building up a charge, a structure, without being presented with conflicting thoughts. Perhaps what's happening is that once you reach a certain level, able to perceive infinity, all these antithetical thoughts come rushing in to fill in the holes of the structure you were building in an attempt to balance that charge.

With all these conflicting thoughts it becomes hard to know what is true, which is where the will seems to come in. Learn to love yourself and believe in yourself. What do you believe in? For me personally, I've refined the philosophy presented by Ra down to its basics, leaving out a lot of the detail, and I try to be practical in life. I try to keep my head out of the clouds and work directly with the catalyst in front of me. Because as we progress, the teachings should only become more refined and less complex.