Bring4th

Full Version: Black Sun Effect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Treejpg-1412556_lg.jpg]
Quote:In late December 2012 when the sun conjunctions the Black Rift area of the galactic equator the sun will eventually turn black and intensely hotter for a time. This blackness is caused by a many fold increase in the number of sunspots on the surface of the sun.

The Black Rift area of the galactic equator is an area of cosmic light turbulence and voids of light reaching the sun. This sudden reduced cosmic light pressure from the galactic equator produces this turbulence or voids of light. The rim of galactic equator produces a jet stream of cosmic light energy of the Milky Way Galaxy. Our Sun is not a member of the Milky Way Galaxy but is actually a star in a sister galaxy called the Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy which is colliding with the Milky Way Galaxy. But approximately every 13,000 years it intersects with the galactic equator or "jet stream of light" of the Milky Way Galaxy. This jet stream of cosmic light is suddenly interrupted by the void of light of the Black Rift.

The internal generator or engine of the sun is a vortex of strong Astral energy from the plane above the Physical Universe. When a weak point between the Astral Universe and the Physical Universe occurs the Astral energy breaks through in the form of a star or sun. A star is a internal vortex of energy of the sun from the Astral Universe which breaks apart into two separate energy streams of opposite polarity or spin. These intense bands of energy plasmas snake out from the center solar vortex and impact the surface of the sun as sunspots. In time these new sunspot intense energy bands decay and lie flat and blend into the southern or northern solar masses releasing their intense energy. When this decay occurs where the energy bands lie flat the sunspots will often send out enormous solar flares. This is very much like a helicopter crash where the blades of whirling force crash and break up and the helicopter blades go flying outward. When the intense energy bands supporting the sunspots on the solar surface collapse and lie flat like a tornado or helicopter crash going into horizontal near the Earth this creates massive solar flares.

In late 2012 when the sun enters the Dark Rift area the intense jet stream of cosmic light from the Milky Way galactic equator will be disrupted and voids of light will occur greatly reducing the equalizing pressures of the incoming galactic equator rim cosmic light "jet stream"on our sun. When this occurs the Astral energy will surge through the suns inner energy vortex creating many many more intense energy bands and their corresponding surface sunspots. This is when the sun will seem to go black in color and the outer surface will expand or swell several times greater than normal. This expansion releases much more solar radiation into the surrounding solar system and our planets will heat up much more. This also greatly thins and weakens the surface of the sun for future ejecta.

When the sun conjunctions the Dark Rift it will likely tip over 180 degrees and physically reverse the solar polarity reaching the planets from the sun. As the sun heats up to its Dark phase it is magnetically energized and supercharged to its greatest degree. This massively increased solar magnetism will cause the planets to reorient to their most stable orientation to the sun and magnetic pole reversals will reoccur in all the planets. And planetary spins and magnetism will increase to maximum values.

As the Dark Sun reaches its maximum energized capacity it will likely throw off massive megaCMEs, comets, or new gas planets directly at the Dark Rift area of space which is the area of least pressure. The backside of the sun where the Earth is oriented will likely see a massive recoil solar ejecta which will likely be reabsorbed by the sun as the main front ejecta is spun off into the Dark Rift direction of space.

This massive ejecta of the sun towards the Dark Rift marks the reorganization phase where the sun is reorienting internally. But more massive ejecta can occur again until the sun passes out of the turbulence and voids of light of the Dark Rift area. When the sun stabilizes internally it will be fully re-energized magnetically and spinning much faster at the equator than previously. It will return to normal color as the hundreds of energy bands collapse into the regular solar mass and expend some of their energy in massive solar flares.

Deep space surveys of the width of the Dark Rift area which the sun will travel through would be very helpful to determine the duration of the sun's intense Dark Sun phase. Teams of remote viewers might be tasked to view and estimate this width and/or determine the length of time the sun will take to transit it. An average of all the estimates will likely be a very accurate determination of the sun's transit time through the Dark Rift area of space.
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-490954
If this is true, it lines up with the prophecies of 3 days of darkness, or some figure around that time. People are said to open up psychically and their fears will begin to manifest. Or should I say beliefs. If it is true that the astral plane will be bleeding through, I can see how thoughtforms will manifest. It is said to be calm during this time, and not to get worked up. If you can survive through this trying time, you've made it.

It's the first time I heard though that the sun will get hotter. I wonder if this relates to the 4D energies coming in that will be heating up the sun. In any case, interesting information. Thanks Pickle.
Interesting. Some points id love some clairity on, granted I dont think your the author pickle

The Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy in on the other side of the Milky Way, relative to us. Now an argument could be made that we were once apart of the SDG, and the Milky Way pulled it off, that process has been going on.

What sort of pressure is weaker towards this dark rift? Void is pretty much void, local variations may exists, but throwing off comets and gas planets towards this phenomenon seems.... far fetched. How can this light pressure be gauged?

While some phenomenon may indeed occur as we pass through some manner of disc put out by the Milky Way SMB or somesuch, im leery of explanations like this that shroud themselves in scientific jargon, but then completely ignore any scientific explanations. Primarily amongst my main issue with just this sort of scenario, is what keeps this effect confined to a disc? And why cant we apparently see similiar effects in other galaxies, or even our own.

While we do not live in a world that is explainable purely by science, this narrative doesn't even attempt to explain its spiritual jargon. Cosmic Light turbulence? Voids of light?

While interesting, this comes off more as creative fiction. Though I am tracking down some of his other articles now see if I can find some sort of basis to couch these ephemeral terms in.

Edit:
Read over some of his other stuff. Says the effect is going to start in November. Goes on to say that 50% of the worlds population will die almost immediately, those that remain will be mostly (75%) sterile. And then goes on to talk about how coin money will have any value to people who are struggling to eat afterwards.

Maybe its the disjointed manner in which is articles are written loose me. Maybe its finding articles complaining on how casual sex connection websites are a scam (http://www.articlesbase.com/dating-artic...29750.html) side by side with the doom and gloom articles a detractor to his credibility. Not that there is anything wrong with looking for some strange.

http://www.articlesbase.com/authors/joseph-ante/201241
(09-03-2012, 12:27 AM)Goldenratio Wrote: [ -> ]Not that there is anything wrong with looking for some strange.
Word.

Here, just for fun , I love this song and it's sort of on topic. Black Hole Sun from Soundgarden.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efc7njKAfgo
You like this sort of stuff zen?
There's a musical group called Ra that has an album called Black Sun: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_%28Ra_album%29

Their music's a little dark for my taste.
My musical tastes would probably cause many on here to wilt.
(09-04-2012, 12:38 AM)Goldenratio Wrote: [ -> ]My musical tastes would probably cause many on here to wilt.

name some names....
I'll pm you some when I'm not on my tablet
(09-07-2012, 11:07 AM)Goldenratio Wrote: [ -> ]I'll pm you some when I'm not on my tablet

Do you have "Ad Noctum - Dynasty of Death" on there ?
Mine tastes tend to be more electronic in nature, aggrotech and industrial in flavor. Though I also have plenty of Chopin, bebop jazz, and other diverse genres on my list. But I've been listening to the song mengele by terrolokaust a lot as of late.

Melissa

This would be an interesting catalyst.
So... did any planets realign? I never really caught anything about lots of black spots on sun >.>