Bring4th

Full Version: Radio blog page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Shin'Ar

This may be an issue with my own PC, but in case it is a matter that can be solved by someo0ne out there, here goes,

Usually I will get a remionder in my email and within it there is a link called "Click to Listen"

When I click that a page comes up with Carla;s pic which is similar to a video display with a bar which can be used to play pause or sear4ch,

recently the past few weeks that bar is being intruded upon on my PC and cannot be accessed. I have seen this happen in my own website builder when a pic is not placed properly and intrudes into the space of another object. Do you build your own page or is that a fault of the one that masters the blog page?

also in the last reminder, and this has also happened a couple times before, the click to listen link does not display the player page with the play bar at all and all that is there is the picture of Carla.

I have this issue with Chrome, but not with IE.

Shin'Ar

I am using firefox, but i have not tried to load it on IE to see if there would be a difference/ thanks