Bring4th

Full Version: Ascended Ones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Shin'Ar

I am wondering what your thoughts are regarding those who have evolved into higher being ahead of us?

Obviously this process in which we are caught up has been ongoing for many millions of years. we are just a few of the many which have gone on before us.

And I am not speaking of our dead ancestors here. I am not referring to humans who have died and reincarnated. I am speaking to the consciousness and the process of Being in which it evolves. Many have evolved into higher states of being and are realizing aspects of the universe and creation beyond our comprehension.

Is there contact between us and them? And in what manner do you suppose that is?

Would you return if you were able?

What importance should we give to those evolved consciousnesses with regard to what information they may be able to provide to us?

If one did manage a connection with one, would it be wrong to acknowledge them as Lord out of respect for their greater experience? And with regard to the manner that the connection was made; should that 'specific manner' not be considered a sacred ritual worthy of revisiting for the effort of recontact and continued communication?

If there are consciousnesses of advanced evolution communicating with humans for the purpose of teaching them and sharing information with them, is it wrong to accept and acknowledge such opportunity?

If this is what was taking place thousands of years ago, and some system of teaching was put into place whereby the human, reaching a certain degree of enlightenment, could then manage to interpret and understand those teachings, should they not be highly valued for their information?

What of the Ancient Teachings? Shall we discard them completely because they have been misinterpreted by those who were not ready for their lessons?

Too many deep questions for me. I'll just make a comment then. Smile

It is my understanding that our sub-Logos (the sun) has created here the most veiled of all 3d experiences and using the widest set of archetypes which makes it quite intense. Plus our bodies with hands and thumbs makes it very easy for us to advance technically before we are spiritually ready for it.

So we have Venus that succeeded in 3d, but then we destroyed Maldeck and then made Mars inhabitable before coming here where we again nearly thrashed the place.

But this time there are Guardians imposing a quarantine on our planet. These Guardians are 8D entities from the octave above our own no less. Have we, on this solar system, reached the limits of how freewill may be expressed in veiled physicality ? It certainly looks like it. It's almost as if this planet (this experiment) was central to the whole octave in this Universe.

So I think that whatever positive help is allowed through this quarantine, we should accept and acknowledge such opportunity and take in whatever resonates with the whole Truth that each of us already carry inside.
(09-01-2012, 09:37 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]I am wondering what your thoughts are regarding those who have evolved into higher being ahead of us?

I just thought I could share this LOO quote here --

Quote:64.8 Questioner: What about fourth-density experience of Ra? Would that also lie beyond the Law of Confusion?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Let us express a thought. Ra is not elite. To speak of our specific experiences to a group which honors us is to guide to the point of a specific advising. Our work was that of your peoples, of experiencing the catalyst of joys and sorrows. Our circumstances were somewhat more harmonious. Let it be said that any entity or group may create the most splendid harmony in any outer atmosphere. Ra’s experiences are no more than your own. Yours is the dance at this space/time in third-density harvest.

Shin'Ar

Wow, I never realized before how much mistaken interpretation of the Ra material is actually able to separate followers of it from the ancient teachings that we have always held so sacred.

I think I recall quotes in the Ra material which speaks to field of consciousness and evolution.

I am going to have to take a deeper look at this.

Regardless of this whole thought process around octaves, densities, light rays, logos, STS/STO, etc.etc., is it not compatible with the Ra material to acknowledge that any information made available from whatever higher sources should be considered for its credibility and opportunity?
(09-01-2012, 01:42 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]...is it not compatible with the Ra material to acknowledge that any information made available from whatever higher sources should be considered for its credibility and opportunity?

I do consider all information whatever the source.
(09-01-2012, 01:42 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]is it not compatible with the Ra material to acknowledge that any information made available from whatever higher sources should be considered for its credibility and opportunity?
No, this is expressly forbidden. Strawman...

Unbound

Hmm, we have some thoughts here which may stir the pot...
(09-01-2012, 02:25 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2012, 01:42 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]is it not compatible with the Ra material to acknowledge that any information made available from whatever higher sources should be considered for its credibility and opportunity?

So Zenmaster, then from your perspective that one should not lend credence to the validity of any opportunity where information is transmitted which originates from higher sources of being, do you thus feel the same way towards Carla, Ra and the Law of One material made available from this higher source as it would be a 'strawman' in your eyes? Since the Law of One Ra Material fits Shin'Ar's example, is it forbidden to consider it for its credibility and opportunity? Is this community then taboo, and wouldn't your citing of the Law of One and adherence to its teachings hypocrisy in a sense?

Shin'Ar, to address your OP, it is indeed the case that consciousnesses of higher stages of evolution are in constant interaction with the collective of humanity both through more direct means of entities which held higher being prior to incarnation are currently present upon this planet and thus may directly affect this world through the offering of information and through energetic influence by mere presence alone, and the indirect route whereby human beings of consciousnesses of lower evolution initiate communication through higher sources most aligned with their orientation which then allow for the reception and transmission of data through them as conduits, the channeling phenomenon of external entities. In both cases, the opportunity should be highly appreciated and it should be relished that the availability of information is being made which could not have originated from this planet or from any who are of lower nativity on this planet.

Messengers which descend from higher places do so out of sheer love and desire to be of service to a place where aid is most needed at this time. Shin'Ar, you yourself are no stranger to the circumstance of a higher evolved being which returns as human incarnation as you are directly experienced with this. One should not ascribe extreme importance to such entities to the point of worship or where a subconscious division occurs and the notion of superior and inferior beings arises, but rather mere acknowledgement and appreciation suffices.

Beings of vastly higher evolution and are of positive intentions would never in any circumstance view themselves as being different than those around them or entitled to elevated status recognition or superior simply because they are ancient entities. Such entities would not succumb to temptation and become driven by the ego to viewing themselves as "above others" but would act from a place of humility and humbleness and seek to serve without want of reward or recognition for their service or any supposed accomplishments. Essentially, truly higher beings who become aware of their true nature and individual identity and origin would probably not consider themselves higher being in the sense of superior advancement but higher in regards to a longer period of time spent evolving and existing and spectrum of awareness achieved thus far outside of this illusion.

Teachings and wisdom of a higher nature should be considered as being passed along from One and only One source, and it is the sole decision of this One source where, when, how and through who or what this information will be made available. Of course, higher inspiration is always passed along through all conduits which listen and are willing to receive and translate what comes from the Creator into any such endeavors they choose, so all beings in essence are guilty of bringing forth manifestations directed by a higher source.
(09-01-2012, 06:29 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]

Zenmaster, then from your perspective that one should not lend credence to the validity of any opportunity where information is transmitted which originates from higher sources of being, do you feel the same way towards Carla, Ra and the Law of One material made available from this higher source as it would be a 'strawman' in your eyes?
The strawman is the premise of orientation towards lack of consideration of credibility and opportunity for sources ('higher' or otherwise). Framing/bating as before, this time with the slant of close-mindedness.
(09-01-2012, 06:39 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2012, 06:29 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]

Zenmaster, then from your perspective that one should not lend credence to the validity of any opportunity where information is transmitted which originates from higher sources of being, do you feel the same way towards Carla, Ra and the Law of One material made available from this higher source as it would be a 'strawman' in your eyes?
The strawman is the premise of orientation towards lack of consideration of credibility and opportunity for sources ('higher' or otherwise). Framing/bating as before, this time with the slant of close-mindedness.

Ah, thanks for the clarification on what you meant by it being a strawman, but what do you mean by framing/bating?
(09-01-2012, 06:44 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]what do you mean by framing/bating?
I categorize it with the prior posts which attempted to employ trickery. But that's just me.
(09-01-2012, 06:52 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2012, 06:44 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]what do you mean by framing/bating?
I categorize it with the prior posts which attempted to employ trickery. But that's just me.

I detect no trickery or deception in anything that Shin'Ar, Patrick, Confused, TheEternal, you or I have said. It would probably interest us all if you could specify who you're accusing of trickery and what statement is of such a nature.
(09-01-2012, 06:59 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2012, 06:52 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

I detect no trickery or deception in anything that Shin'Ar, Patrick, Confused, TheEternal, you or I have said. It would probably interest us all if you could specify who you're accusing of trickery and what statement is of such a nature.
The earlier attempts, months ago, at deception by our zealous friend Shin'Ar (which had been exposed). In this more mild instance, the framing of people's mindset towards any outside info. I see it as rather disingenuous.
(09-01-2012, 01:42 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, I never realized before how much mistaken interpretation of the Ra material is actually able to separate followers of it from the ancient teachings that we have always held so sacred.

I think I recall quotes in the Ra material which speaks to field of consciousness and evolution.

I am going to have to take a deeper look at this.

Regardless of this whole thought process around octaves, densities, light rays, logos, STS/STO, etc.etc., is it not compatible with the Ra material to acknowledge that any information made available from whatever higher sources should be considered for its credibility and opportunity?

I think the manner of teaching changes over time. The higher consciousness or our future selves is helping us all always, I think the ancient rituals etc meant to advance one are still viable and can be followed to specificity as out laid in the past if the entity is so inclined.

I think the core realizations/guidance the old rituals give evolve within the now and although may be seen to be different on the outside are the same on the inside. The same meanings are given but with different clothes on so to say. People a thousand years ago may be more inclined to seek within the old rituals because they would be more inclined to believe them within the context they are provided. Where as people today would need a different context or superficial covering to learn the same things.

How to connect with guides and higher forms of consciousness is totally up to the doer, people describe it in a multitude of different ways and isn't that the beauty of it all to discover more and more ways for oneself to advance. Take Jung and Hermes as examples. Both are saying the same thing in essence, one is modern one is ancient.

I don't see any separation between Ra and the emerald tablets for example, both give me the same message. Everyone is in there own reality tunnel so to say and the divisions you make are yours to make, the unions are yours to discover.
(09-01-2012, 08:38 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone is in there own reality tunnel so to say and the divisions you make are yours to make, the unions are yours to discover.

I don't know but this was reassuring to hear. I like how you put the reality tunnel. So we each define what is right and wrong for us. Ultimately there is no right or wrong, but there are better and worse ways of doing things.

I think you should use the sarcasm tag "~" more often. Wink

E.g.: ~ Sure I'll do it. When chickens have teeth. ~

BigSmile

Unbound

We seek within.

Shin'Ar

Well, it is obvious from most of ZenMaster's responses to me that he has some sort of an issue with me. I have always tried to be tolerant of that and often just joke about it. But I cannot understand what it was in this post that aroused his ire toward me again. So I will just let that blow in the wind as his offering to the discussion, however beneficial or not.

I will admit to a long standing hope that many seekers will turn to Ancient Wisdom for further understanding of such things as we speak of here in this community and I have always made that clear.

But that is not any deceitful attempt at recruiting into a specific religion or cult. The Ancient Teachings of which I speak are assimilated into many cultures and relgions around the globe.

With regard to a past post where I deliberately quoted hatonn and Latwii without actually revealing the quotes as being of them, or myself, it was assumed that I deliberately tried to make it appear as though I was making the staement myself.

In reality I was trying to get reaction to what was stated in the quotes so that readers would not be biased to the sources in any way and would respond according to what they actually thought about what was said. In this way I had hoped to show that those who would argue what was satted in that post and yet used Quo as the source of their theoretical conclusions were actually in contradiction of what hatton and latwii were teaching.

That may have been a breach of community trust in some way, and I had acknowledged that as a mistake on my part and was severly moderated for it at the time.

My effort was not meant to be in some mailicaiously decieving way. It was an effort to prove a point which was, in hind sight, innappropraite if I expected to gain the love and respect of the community.

That Zen should bring it up again in this circumstance is far more inapporporaite in my thinking, but then again I have never been able to understand Zen's attitude toward me anyway.

Unless...... I am beginning to see that there is a great possibility that certain members here are using other usernames, which I assumed the mods should eb able to manage from their end. I have pointed to that in ther past here but got no response to it.

(09-02-2012, 10:09 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Well, it is obvious from most of ZenMaster's responses to me that he has some sort of an issue with me...

He can only have an issue with himself. You are his mirror and he is yours. There is only ONE. Smile
(09-02-2012, 10:13 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2012, 10:09 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Well, it is obvious from most of ZenMaster's responses to me that he has some sort of an issue with me...

He can only have an issue with himself. You are his mirror and he is yours. There is only ONE. Smile

Setting aside any personalities involved here, I think in general, that is really an excellent comment! Thank you, Patrick.

Shin'Ar

(09-01-2012, 08:38 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]I think the manner of teaching changes over time. The higher consciousness or our future selves is helping us all always, I think the ancient rituals etc meant to advance one are still viable and can be followed to specificity as out laid in the past if the entity is so inclined.

I think the core realizations/guidance the old rituals give evolve within the now and although may be seen to be different on the outside are the same on the inside. The same meanings are given but with different clothes on so to say. People a thousand years ago may be more inclined to seek within the old rituals because they would be more inclined to believe them within the context they are provided. Where as people today would need a different context or superficial covering to learn the same things.

How to connect with guides and higher forms of consciousness is totally up to the doer, people describe it in a multitude of different ways and isn't that the beauty of it all to discover more and more ways for oneself to advance. Take Jung and Hermes as examples. Both are saying the same thing in essence, one is modern one is ancient.

I don't see any separation between Ra and the emerald tablets for example, both give me the same message. Everyone is in there own reality tunnel so to say and the divisions you make are yours to make, the unions are yours to discover.

This is extremely astute of you Saggitarius. I very much like your thinking and expression here.

Especially where you say "I think the core realizations/guidance the old rituals give evolve within the now and although may be seen to be different on the outside are the same on the inside." UNQUOTE

However what about the fact that in order for the LoL group to actually manage efficient connection with Ra there had to be a very strict adherence to specific ritual and environmental control?

Given that acknowledgment, would you not think that there may also be certain ancient rituals that are also held to the same sort of specifics in order to be properly or successfully performed and their goal achieved?

I agree that there will be very individual aspects to every connection and that many will certainly evolve as many aspcts of the earth's energies alter, and social attitudes change, but is it not that very individiual aspect of these connections between fields of consciousness that points to the necessity of strict environmental controls for the purpose of achieving exact vibration and frequency between the fields?

I agree with you fully, except that I also believe that many of the ancient rituals were meant to be performed in a spefici way for a specific connections, and it is possible that such requirement and specifics are still necessary today to achieve the same goal.

In fact I am personally aware of this as fact.

However, I also acknowledge that many of those ancient rituals also suffered greatly from the corruption and misinterpretaion as does all such aspiration, and many were therefore simply ritual for the sake of alterior motives of rulers or hierarchies.

My wife attends such rituals weekly.

(09-02-2012, 10:13 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]

Of course you are right, but that particular aspect of The One which we are, seems to have a serious pronblem with me, I mean us. LOL

(09-02-2012, 10:19 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with you fully, except that I also believe that many of the ancient rituals were meant to be performed in a spefici way for a specific connections, and it is possible that such requirement and specifics are still necessary today to achieve the same goal.

In fact I am personally aware of this as fact.

However, I also acknowledge that many of those ancient rituals also suffered greatly from the corruption and misinterpretaion as does all such aspiration, and many were therefore simply ritual for the sake of alterior motives of rulers or hierarchies.

I think I understand what you mean there. Reminded me of this quote from the LOO --
Quote:11.20 Questioner: How do the crusaders pass on their concepts to the individuals on Earth?

Ra: I am Ra. There are two main ways, just as there are two main ways of, shall we say, polarizing towards service to others. There are those mind/body/spirit complexes upon your plane who do exercises and perform disciplines in order to seek contact with sources of information and power leading to the opening of the gate to intelligent infinity. There are others whose vibratory complex is such that this gateway is opened and contact with total service to self with its primal distortion of manipulation of others is then afforded with little or no difficulty, no training, and no control.

Shin'Ar

(09-01-2012, 06:29 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]Teachings and wisdom of a higher nature should be considered as being passed along from One and only One source, and it is the sole decision of this One source where, when, how and through who or what this information will be made available. Of course, higher inspiration is always passed along through all conduits which listen and are willing to receive and translate what comes from the Creator into any such endeavors they choose, so all beings in essence are guilty of bringing forth manifestations directed by a higher source.

Hoe strange that you apply the term guilt here GWV.

Would you acknowledge that in some way for me? you know that I am always sorting out between the two fields that you bring to this community.

I knew that you would understand what I have to say here and appreciate your response.

It is essential that we all undrestand that there is only One Source of truth, and for that reason, discerning all information is an absolute priority if we are to either receive or pass on the truth offered from that One Source. This is why I so often point to the fact that information that is passed and shared is not always accurately succeeded from that Source, and is often deliberately corrupted. Which may be the reason which you, or you, specified guilt in your reference to us all being subject to such bias.

It is also curious that you used the term inspiration. I say that because information is often passed on as inspirational, which can sometoimes mean that it does not always hold truth as its prioority but can sometimes have the purpose of arosuing a specific interats or response, by twisitng truth or deliberately maligning it.

The passing on of truth does not always have to be inspirational; it does have to be accurate in reteeling the actual event and circumstances, whether inspirational or not.

As you said there is One source, and One Process of Being. All else is illusion and lie.

(09-01-2012, 10:54 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]To those who are of such a state of evolution as you are suggesting the concept of "before" or "after" has a very different meaning and connotation as seems to be suggested here. All is ultimately simultaneous, and thus that which is before is dependent upon that which is after, and vice versa. This is the microcosm/macrocosm that is time.

My friend, nothing in the universe, or the omniverse, is ever discarded, or left behind, or not made to grow to its full potential. Patience, however, is necessary. Smile

I understand the dynamics of sacred geometry well AZ, and I agree with much of your teaching unbtil we get to the realm of simutaneity.

I am still having great difficulty in comprehending how infinity can have an end whereupon a simultaneity can occur.

But I do apprciate greatly your understanding of eovltuon and ascension into Higher Being and always consider your words carefully and search them for possibly opportunities for my own growth and understanding.
(09-02-2012, 10:26 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]I think I understand what you mean there. Reminded me of this quote from the LOO --
Quote:11.20 Questioner: How do the crusaders pass on their concepts to the individuals on Earth?

Ra: I am Ra. There are two main ways, just as there are two main ways of, shall we say, polarizing towards service to others. There are those mind/body/spirit complexes upon your plane who do exercises and perform disciplines in order to seek contact with sources of information and power leading to the opening of the gate to intelligent infinity. There are others whose vibratory complex is such that this gateway is opened and contact with total service to self with its primal distortion of manipulation of others is then afforded with little or no difficulty, no training, and no control.

Well I was actually not relating to the use of black magic for STS purposes which is what Ra is referring to here. But it is also certainly one further aspect of such deliberate manipulation of ancient ritual for reasons of bias and self gratification.

I was more pointing to the right hand path as an example of religon perverting ritual for the intention of building its own power, or spreading its own beliefs, and how many conquerors have used religious culture and ritual as a means to aminopulate the people they conquer and re-establish a peace among their conquered lands for the sole purpose of establishing an efficient system for which them to take advantage of.

Unbound

We seek within.

Shin'Ar

(09-02-2012, 01:51 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]It might be of assistance to place the beginning and end in the Now, as opposed to in either the past or the future. The past and the future are the circle that leads to the Now. It would perhaps be fruitful to think of the "beginning/end" as a "that which spins", with the past and the future, or time, being the processes of spinning. Here in the now the past and future, and all time, dance around the moment. The Beginning and the End is Now, and Now is Infinite, comprised of Infinity and stretching in to Eternity. The truth is that there is no moment in time which is not Now. The Past and the Future are just Now in greater awareness.

I will respond to this by asking you to consider the mathematical attribute of Pie,( the symbol which I cannot denote on a keyboard). If one point of this spinning circle of which you speak cannot be located, you deny not only the pie equation, but all of sacred geometry that equation points us to.

(09-02-2012, 01:51 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]That being said, an Adept would be more than capable of making the same contact with absolutely no ritual needed, as the tuning would be done with raw intention rather than with external reflections.

All ritual involves intent. It is actually the key to true successful ritual.

(09-02-2012, 01:51 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]I might add that my point about the ritual is not in the external, symbolic ritual itself, but in the mechanics within which cause the individual to connect to this or that portion of the Source.

Does this contradict what you just said about the Adept not requiring the mechanisms?

(09-02-2012, 01:51 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]The "specificity" of said rituals are only needed so specifically in order to hone in on the spiritual "coordinates" of whatever intelligence is desired. That being said, one may achieve this degree of specificity with nothing more than intention, IF one knows what they are looking for and how to discern different fields of intelligence.

Without prior information from some other source, how would one know what to look for or how to make that connection? It is my understanding that The Ancient Teachers which came here to bring us specific information about connecting with fields of higher being, established these ritualistic proceeses as that means of connection. In other words the coordinates, as you call it, are relayed to us by those who attained them from some source which we would not simply be able to pull out of thin air.

If you were on a ship in the ocean without a map and coordinates how would you be able to direct yourself to a specific place on the globe? Even using the stars is knowledge passed on from another source for you to follow.

(09-02-2012, 01:51 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]In that regard, for most, the rituals will be useful and powerful. In that same way that some like to use magickal tools such as wands, cards, chalices, etc, whereas to one who is Adept these things are merely mental tools, and tools that are certainly optional. The same can be said of external rituals.

many of the ancient rituals actually involve imagery and mental focusing on specific symbols and creation of specific imagery in one's mind.

(09-02-2012, 01:51 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]HOWEVER! We are saying all of this within the context of contacting "higher beings". Really, all that is being described is the basic mechanics of invocation, and it is the invocation within a ritual which calls to the intended higher being. That being said, ritual for the purpose of evocation, for nature magic, and for many other purposes can be incredibly powerful, and indeed even when done by the Adept in the mind will still utilize the pathways of invocation which are in the ritual.

Again it seems like you are contradicting what you say about the ritual itself being unnecessary. I don't mean that to be critical AZ, you know I love you dearly and would never offend you. I am just confused. please help me to understand if you are agreeing or disagreeing that ritual is an important aspect of sharing the fields of higher fields. It seems that with regard to invocation you acknowledge ritual, but in some other aspect you do not, and I am uncertain what the other aspect is.

(09-02-2012, 01:51 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]A ritual is like a song, you invoke individual notes or energies which are all called in a timing from each other, in a particular order of intervals and melody, so by the end of the ritual one has achieved a particular "mood" or alchemical mixture of energies within the working space. That harmonic field of energy, thus with all its intelligence, is then directed or grounded or programmed in some way by the mechanisms of the ritual.

That is the PERFECT definition and understanding of ritual my exalted friend. your ancient field knows and realizes things that AZ the human sometimes doesn't manage to contain. LOL

And this is NOT the first case I have seen this take place in.

it seems that some have residing within their storage access to infromation so profound that they just simply cannot comprehend it within the restraints of this density. However unattaionable the comprehension, that memory and information is still there and available to those who can comprehend it. And that is what makes you guys so valuable to me.

Your desription of ritual as song and harmonious melody is not lost in the ancient teachings where many chants are used. many rituals often include some form of song or chant in recoignition of the fact that all ritual and connection is vibration based..

Unbound

We seek within.

Shin'Ar

(09-02-2012, 03:55 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]The Point is Now, and Now exists everywhere on the Circle. The "line" of the Circle is actually just an illusion of movement within the Point. That being said, the "now" and "then" can be defined only as a relative perspective from the Now. Thus, all at once all geometry exists together, and completely individual. The Circle is a Point Opened.

Once again, we must come to the idea that "ritual" (like love), is, in fact, a word that has been organized by the mind. In the way we are using the concept, there would be a differentiation between "ceremonial ritual", and the raw concept of ritual itself. The raw concept itself, is, in fact, somewhat redundant, because there is no act which is not an act of ritual. It is a ritual to wake up and brush your teeth. It is a ritual to go to work. It is a ritual to go for a walk in the park. Therefore, the idea of a ritual as being ceremonial, is, in our perception, limited.

That being said, we would clarify that the external performance of rituals is unnecessary, and indeed the internal nature of ritual changes as one evolves. Ceremonial ritual, is, and has classically been, a way to establish connections within consciousness, but once again, we see this as something of "long division".

As you say, how does one "know what to look for" without some prior source? Well, for one, the memory of consciousness holds many of these connections innately.

This one has never done rituals, or even regularized meditations in order to achieve contact. Neither did this one learn from any other individual "how" to connect to tune in to consciousness. These are all things which are innate within the consciousness and may be remembered.

That being said, a ritual may "play out a song", but to the adept who knows what MOOD or temperament of personality which the song suggests may simply directly connect to that field of intelligence by feeling. In that way, in order to tap in to the consciousness of choice, you have to create the mood, or idea which is the gateway to that intelligence. As said, ritual is one way of doing this, however, to the adept, it is little more than a thought. There is no internal ritual that takes place, there is simply the instant connection of fields through awareness, no tuning needed, for the thought is the tune.

How shall I say, all of the ritual stuff is very left-brained in its approach. Smile
We would add that we said "we", only for conscious effect. In truth, I, this One, this Individual, does not experience "contact" as external intelligences, or external beings, but all intelligence arising from within the One field that I Am.

It seems that you are suggesting that there are adepts who have no need of ritual in order to connect with fields of higher being.

I can neither deny that nor confirm it, and would not be surprised to discover that it is true.

But that it could be true or not does not deny anything that I have said about the importance that ritual does play in many interactions between fields.

Why do you seem to be suggesting that?
I thought ritual was an important part of the life of an adept. Well, ceremonial ritual. I agree that everything we do for purpose is ritual. I'd be surprised too to discover that ritual wasn't part of the life of an adept.

Well, Buddha was certainly an adept. Did he utilize ritual in his workings, or was it all meditation, and the way he lived?

Shin'Ar

(09-03-2012, 07:43 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Well, Buddha was certainly an adept. Did he utilize ritual in his workings, or was it all meditation, and the way he lived?

A very good question, although even meditation can be considered ritual!

Buddha was also adept at teach/learning or learn/teaching, which Ra says is the only activity that is worth doing.
Although don't quote me because I don't really know much about him.
Pages: 1 2 3