Bring4th

Full Version: New season of Ancient Aliens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Shin'Ar

Curious if anyone has seen the opening show for Ancient Aliens.

It begins with a remarkable study of the Mayan civilization.

there is a point where they begin to piece together the connections between the ancient cultures and their worship of serpents.

Although they go on to explain it as alien visitation, they do show the many similarities and coincidences that cannot be easily cast aside.

At one point they even speak about the ancients as teachers being sent here.

Much of what this show speaks to is actually revealing the puzzle pieces which depict the ancient serpent teachings, but as usual science and human intellect has a way of misinterpreting and twisting information.

It is still very appealing to see how the various sciences are now finally realizing that all of these ancient cultures are pointing to one common aspect of information.

Soon they will actually discover the truth of Ancient Serpent Wisdom.

I hope it's not the same "soon" as used in most channelings nowadays. Smile
Why not? We affirm it due to our 'knowing'.
Is not this a speculative hoax show, btw?
(Not watching classic TV for quite some time now, but all I have come across from this show is the I do not know, therefore aliens gif BigSmile)
(09-01-2012, 02:53 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Why not? We affirm it due to our 'knowing'.

"Soon" for most incarnated entity on this planet generally means much less than 100 years. Smile
(09-01-2012, 03:35 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2012, 02:53 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Why not? We affirm it due to our 'knowing'.

"Soon" for most incarnated entity on this planet generally means much less than 100 years. Smile

"Soon" in this case is relative to a place without time, so, what does that make "soon" to mean? Although, catch the gist of everyone's frustration but since the harvest and subsequent shift is event driven and not time driven there is no way of really knowing when it will be. My intuition leads me to "see" that there are many things that have to "fall into place" before "soon" is realized.

Shin'Ar

I suppose that using the term 'soon' is certainly problematic, but if we can ignore that slip of the tongue/finger the show is one which tries to use information gathered from various archaeological discoveries and sacred texts to support their speculations about Earth civilization being the result of extraterrestrial visitation in the ancient past.

And this is really not far from what the Ra material also speculates, but there are many aspects where the show does not do justice to the actual ancient teachings and makes many errors in judgement.

However, their show does offer interesting and informative evidence of ancient culture and artifacts that seekers and wanderers can use to piece together much of what Ra has brought to them.

And it is also very beneficial in assisting those following the left hand path of the Divine Feminine and Ancient Serpent Wisdom to apply their findings to our own understandings and use in their appropriate considerations of such wisdom and ancient information.

I am always amazed while watching that show just how much information they actually have access to and how many ancient symbols and teachings are assimilated throughout so many cultures and religions throughout so much of history.

Many of the symbols I recognize immediately annd know their true meanings, even though the narrators of the show do not get them right.

For example , in the newest 2012 series opener they suggest that the serpentine aspect of many of the various culture's gods and teachers is due to their attempt to depict their vehicles of transport rather than their actual form of being.

The Ancients however have always taught that the serpent form is nothing more than symbolism reflecting the nature of the vortex and the spiraling aspect of much of the universe.

However, it is not impossible that some depictions carved into ancient artifacts are meant to represent some sort of craft.

But, there are many incidences where when crafts are depicted they are almost always disc shaped like the UFOs we are more familiar with today. so why would depictions of serpents be crafts when the crafts themselves are often portrayed along with the serpetn as disc shaped vehicles.

Regardless of the confusion, as I I stated, the show in itself, is a great vessel of information that can be used by those with an ear to hear and an eye to see.

<deleted by me>

Shin'Ar

(09-02-2012, 09:55 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]<deleted by me>

Now you have us all wondering??? lol
(09-02-2012, 10:46 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]

I just mistook BrotherAsa for a spam bot. Because of his large signature, which was permitted at the time he created his account. I forgot to look at the account creation date.

As you can see the explanation is so banal that the mystery was probably better. Wink

Shin'Ar

(09-02-2012, 11:23 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2012, 10:46 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]

I just mistook BrotherAsa for a spam bot. Because of his large signature, which was permitted at the time he created his account. I forgot to look at the account creation date.

As you can see the explanation is so banal that the mystery was probably better. Wink

You always bring a smile to my day Valtor.

Shin'Ar

Does anyone find interest in the ancient ways at all?

Is there anyone here that enjoys the coming together of findings that reveal the bond between past and present?

I hear many here speaking of harvest and the Mayan Prophesies, and yet information brought to us via scholarly study and archaelogical discovery regarding the Mayan Culture is of no interest to those who so diligently concern themselves with the prophecises of same?

Surely there is much to be discussed is there not?
(09-03-2012, 09:10 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone find interest in the ancient ways at all?...

I do. I like the Tao Te Ching. But most ancient material I read so far has been much more difficult for me to decipher than more "modern" teachings.

Shin'Ar

(09-03-2012, 09:52 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2012, 09:10 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone find interest in the ancient ways at all?...

I do. I like the Tao Te Ching. But most ancient material I read so far has been much more difficult for me to decipher than more "modern" teachings.

I was not actually referring to any specific religious doctrine.

let me rephrase my questioon to you all.

is there anyone who finds interest in the manners in which the similarities between ancient cultures are being revealed in much of the recent methods of interpreting and connecting these similarities to the studies of ancient alien interaction with our ancestors?

Whether one considers the possibilities of such connections between the human and alien or not, the various sciences studying these possiblities are uncovering and piecing together much of the ancient teachings in the process.

To those who have spent a long history of protecting such information from the masses, such wealth of information has always been sacredly preserved. But now, in the face of mass media and technology which makes such impossible to impede, this vast information is slowly being unveiled. And those who are able to discern it can benefit greatly from what is being revealed. Many will not see it, amd many will continue to deny it. But there are also many that are able to gather the pieces and put them into their appropriate places.

It is not a matter of professing one's own beliefs and interpretations anymore.

It has now become a matter of simply not denying that which vast amounts of revealed information is making clear without doubt.

When considered without bias, with an open mind in search of truth, even if it cuts your own previous beliefs to the core, such revelation, as it is pieced together, becomes an impenetrable wall standing against denial of its obvious truths.

When much is being revealed, is there not then much to consider?

I seriously do not understand where you are trying to get to and I do try to get it. Could you simply just say it directly? What is the truth of the Ancient Serpent Wisdom?
I'm with ya, Shin'ar. I think it will be knowledge that 'sets us free' in the sense of a transition, and like you say, I think when these studies and histories are truly brought out into the light, there will be a much stronger reaction by all people to engage with them - good or bad.

There was a channeling recently published that stated that disclosure has not occurred because of the lack of thought put towards the idea of welcoming an alien group to our world. The alien theory is really only put out there as a very ambiguous thing; very few hold the belief that we should be waiting for first contact. Most are skeptical.

Does this change when these ancient teachings start to be revealed? With education on the ancient ways, will people start to view the problem differently, and start to ask different questions about the alien theories?

Quote:When much is being revealed, is there not then much to consider?

There is too much to consider! I think the hardest part about this is the layers of disinformation that continue to pervade nearly all sources; once you really want to take it more seriously, you reach some real roadblocks (imo) in terms of finding information that resonates. I do take interest in these new tidbits that have come forth too tho. I always found it interesting how people would make fun of Ancient Aliens for Georgio or the neverending 'according to ancient astronaut theorists,' but NEVER had anything to say about the incredible material of the show itself. I remember asking someone who was just lambasting the show what he thought about the Coral Castle segment in the show he was speaking of, and he says "that s*** was crazy, old man was badass" or something along those lines. I was at a loss for words; he found the information interesting and had no qualms with it, yet it seemed that just the topic/name of the show itself banished it to ridicule.

They have been getting better with their direction of it for sure. The more people that engage with it, the quicker our consciousness amalgamates that information and we get closer to the finish line. I think maybe we will have to understand the timeline and the lessons along the way before we will fully be ready to move forwards. I don't think it is completely crazy that our ET family might help us start this transition when the right time comes.

Shin'Ar

(09-03-2012, 01:16 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm with ya, Shin'ar. I think it will be knowledge that 'sets us free' in the sense of a transition, and like you say, I think when these studies and histories are truly brought out into the light, there will be a much stronger reaction by all people to engage with them - good or bad.

There was a channeling recently published that stated that disclosure has not occurred because of the lack of thought put towards the idea of welcoming an alien group to our world. The alien theory is really only put out there as a very ambiguous thing; very few hold the belief that we should be waiting for first contact. Most are skeptical.

Does this change when these ancient teachings start to be revealed? With education on the ancient ways, will people start to view the problem differently, and start to ask different questions about the alien theories?

Quote:When much is being revealed, is there not then much to consider?

There is too much to consider! I think the hardest part about this is the layers of disinformation that continue to pervade nearly all sources; once you really want to take it more seriously, you reach some real roadblocks (imo) in terms of finding information that resonates. I do take interest in these new tidbits that have come forth too tho. I always found it interesting how people would make fun of Ancient Aliens for Georgio or the neverending 'according to ancient astronaut theorists,' but NEVER had anything to say about the incredible material of the show itself. I remember asking someone who was just lambasting the show what he thought about the Coral Castle segment in the show he was speaking of, and he says "that s*** was crazy, old man was badass" or something along those lines. I was at a loss for words; he found the information interesting and had no qualms with it, yet it seemed that just the topic/name of the show itself banished it to ridicule.

They have been getting better with their direction of it for sure. The more people that engage with it, the quicker our consciousness amalgamates that information and we get closer to the finish line. I think maybe we will have to understand the timeline and the lessons along the way before we will fully be ready to move forwards. I don't think it is completely crazy that our ET family might help us start this transition when the right time comes.

You're right Hogie.

I often forget that there are many who stare right into a thing and cannot see that which I see there.

I have also pondered what affect actual affect that ancient wisdom might have on mass acceptance of alien possibility. the ancient evidences poiitning to alien interaction with humanity is one of the interests that first began to draw me into my quest for understanding and enlightenment.

In trying to sort out why religion played sucha prominent role in every culture of the world, I began to discover that virtually all ancient relgions and cultures related to some sort of alien interaction.

It is almost undeniable now given the massive evidence available.

Will more people come to this realization as the ancient teachings are slowly released from their sacred places of hiding?

I would expect so.
(09-03-2012, 11:17 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I seriously do not understand where you are trying to get to and I do try to get it. Could you simply just say it directly? What is the truth of the Ancient Serpent Wisdom?

Valtor, I am not underhandedly trying to suggest anything.

I simply find the discussion amazing and relating to so much of the many things whihc we discuss here in this community.

That Serpent Wisdom is a source of great information regarding such things is not a matter that I feel the need to make indirectly. Most here are well aware of my affinity with it.

If not I invite them to visit my website at

www.sacredeye.homestead.com

(09-03-2012, 07:30 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Valtor, I am not underhandedly trying to suggest anything.

I simply find the discussion amazing and relating to so much of the many things whihc we discuss here in this community.

That Serpent Wisdom is a source of great information regarding such things is not a matter that I feel the need to make indirectly. Most here are well aware of my affinity with it.

Thank you my friend. Cool website and cool song. Smile

Shin'Ar

(09-03-2012, 08:52 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2012, 07:30 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Valtor, I am not underhandedly trying to suggest anything.

Thank you my friend. Cool website and cool song. Smile

Yes the woman who does that chanting is amazing. And that word dos not do her justice.
(09-03-2012, 11:10 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]I was not actually referring to any specific religious doctrine.

let me rephrase my questioon to you all.

is there anyone who finds interest in the manners in which the similarities between ancient cultures are being revealed in much of the recent methods of interpreting and connecting these similarities to the studies of ancient alien interaction with our ancestors?

Whether one considers the possibilities of such connections between the human and alien or not, the various sciences studying these possiblities are uncovering and piecing together much of the ancient teachings in the process.

To those who have spent a long history of protecting such information from the masses, such wealth of information has always been sacredly preserved. But now, in the face of mass media and technology which makes such impossible to impede, this vast information is slowly being unveiled. And those who are able to discern it can benefit greatly from what is being revealed. Many will not see it, amd many will continue to deny it. But there are also many that are able to gather the pieces and put them into their appropriate places.

It is not a matter of professing one's own beliefs and interpretations anymore.

It has now become a matter of simply not denying that which vast amounts of revealed information is making clear without doubt.

When considered without bias, with an open mind in search of truth, even if it cuts your own previous beliefs to the core, such revelation, as it is pieced together, becomes an impenetrable wall standing against denial of its obvious truths.

When much is being revealed, is there not then much to consider?

I am in complete agreement with you and find it wonderful that long-retained ancient knowledge is slowly being unveiled and funneled through a screen of modern capabilities and understanding, so we're able to re-examine the ancient wisdom with a greater capacity to penetrate deeper into what they were attempting to convey to us, such as magnifying ancient spirituality in the context of modern science or possessing greater technological prowess that allows us to analyze ancient structures and devices.

Of course, there are cases when applying a modern perspective to ancient wisdom creates distortion provided we don't have the same scope of reference and experience the originators had or what the true context they devised these things in, and with that it's better to examine the material from the orthodox perspective.

Ancient Aliens is doing a great service by disseminating awareness of the mysticism and mystery surrounding the circumstances of ancient cultures through the mass media venue, and the internet helps cement that spreading of information through our collective network of awareness.

There is truly much to consider with all that is being revealed, especially when our society is faced with the notion that ancient cultures held a deeper grasp and were privy to more "mysterious" happenings than we are that most nowadays would dismiss as fiction, but nevertheless produced tangible results and occurrences in their cultures.

Ancient cultures were far more prone to 'miracles', 'alien contact' and spiritual/divine communion and incorporated such happenings as normalcy in their everyday existence and stored the evidence of their first-hand experiences through the very symbols and clues we are uncovering today, blasting the biased conditioning most hold regarding these things out of the water; those who dismiss alien contact can no longer feign disdain out of ignorance when the evidence is arising that points to its truth, clear as day.

Shin'Ar, you make frequent mention of the serpent imagery and its significance in many ancient cultures, where suspiciously despite the fact that many of these cultures had no contact with one another and were very scattered, nevertheless had VERY similar mythos concerning creation and the nature of the divine. I heavily encourage you to read the book "The Cosmic Serpent: The Origins of DNA and Knowledge" where the connection is drawn between the intertwining serpent imagery and a strand of DNA and provides an overall great examination of this topic.

By the way, many congratulations on your finally finishing up your website! I highly encourage that all of you make the most of this excellent opportunity and take the time to browse through it. The understanding contained and the information presented on the site is on par with the Law of One material in terms of profundity and consistency, and is certainly the most vast, in-depth and unarguably accurate compilation and examination of "ancient wisdom" I've ever come across.

By the way, while I know of your deep affinity and reverence for The Emerald Tablets, I'd like to ask what is your opinion on a similar work authored by the same individual, the Corpus Hermeticum? I personally feel the two are very complimentary to one another.

Shin'Ar

(09-05-2012, 06:26 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, while I know of your deep affinity and reverence for The Emerald Tablets, I'd like to ask what is your opinion on a similar work authored by the same individual, the Corpus Hermeticum? I personally feel the two are very complimentary to one another.

To whom do you refer when you say it was authored by the same person?

My resonance with the Emerald Tablets is a result of being directed to them specifically.

I have not familiarized myself with the hermeticum, but it is my understanding that it is not of ancient origin.

I would not comment on its credibility or vibration as I am in ignorance of it.

In my studies and practice a great deal of time and effort is given to a study of the Emerald Tablets, meditation, ritual, divination and ancient Serpent Wisdom.

I have no room for the introduction of more.

However I do sometime become lured in a particular direction when stumbling upon information that concerns my enchantment. You, my friend, have been one of those seductions and have offered much as reward, so is there something that you would like to elaborate on?

By the way just in case anyone else is still following this thread, are there any thoughts on the next show of this season where they compare doomsday prophecies with the Mayan declaration?

It is nothing short of miraculous that the Mayan calendar was so perfectly exact with regard to cosmic reading, and it seems that the many other prophecies of other ancient cultures are also bound to reading the stars.

It seems that much of ancient wisdom and profession can be connected to some aspect of astrology, which when considered in context to the primitive eras involved, should not have had such access to such information far beyond their reach and ability to discern with as much clarity and precision as they managed.

Does this mean that information was brought to them by extraterrestrials? Who knows for sure.

But we can conclude that it is information that was not born of natural pursuit or gathering. It does point to some event or opportunity that has been either deliberately ignored or erased from history, or simply lost to the ravages that time imposes on civilizations.