Bring4th

Full Version: assistance required
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
greetings wise and awoken spirits

this post isn't as much as telling my story as it is asking for help/assistance.
I think i'am a wanderer, i have very recently began to consider this. the first thoughts of being a wanderer came to me 2 weeks ago , along with this came a deep desire to be/speak/learn from beings of higher understanding and knowledge. this desire has lead me here.

i have read some story's of other wanderers and can say that I've little to compare. I have had almost no experience with phenomena unlike many here. i do not have many "allergy's" as stated in The Wanderers Handbook, in fact the only thing wrong with this vehicle is that it has a minor case of eczema on both of its hands. and i have no sense of "another family" or memory's of another physical plant/home.

at this time period i'am greatly confused. along with mood swings i seem to keep switching between states of mind, one day i could be fine and have this deep connection with my self, i could understand a lot of things and show a lot of wisdom, then the next day i could be all over the place, greatly confused by things that seemed to make sense just a day ago, i don't really know whats happening to me and these switched between states drain me greatly, i constantly feel very tired and exhausted. it does not help that at this time my service is greatly required to society/human world, with my last bit of strength i write this post hoping that i don't lose every thing i have found and that i keep my desire to awaken burning. writing this is very unusual for me, i'am not a very social person and i don't know what to expect from doing this.

i hope that someone might understand and spare me their light. i'am at the awaking state as i don't even know from what density i'am from or what polarity i have or if i'am a human spirit, i have recovered some memory, but they are based from emotions. what i have recovered shows me that i had a great connection with life/creator/creation ect. i felt a great love for things, this love perhaps can not be described in human words. in fact i wouldn't call it love because it was beyond love. it was so powerful, it completely overwhelmed me. along with that came a great desire to be with similar beings, i don't really know how to explain it but i feel like now i have to find them, that i must establish contact,that in some way being with them makes me complete. the only way i can do this is through internet, but as i said i'am not a social person and this is hard for me, i'am still having doubts about writing this, but i have a stronger hope that something useful might come out from it.

i will share my experiences once i feel that this is right and that i belong here, i hope that i'am not breaking the rules or guidelines.
Welcome to the forum, Naktis.

There are many here who can help you along the path. You need to learn an effective technique of meditation and reading the Ra Material will aid your understanding.

My thoughts are with you....
My advice would be to not put undue importance on abstract ideas, comparative status, matching someone's conceptualizations, especially if you are seeking certainty and grounding, because 'awakening' comes from your own determinations and discovery. I would caution before sharing your experiences, to really consider them fully, as they relate to your own balancing, before using others to reflect opinions back to you.

Unbound

You seem to be quite a wonderful individual all on your own, and being yourself is all that may be done. Welcome, and if you need any direct assistance, you are welcome to PM me!
greetings indolering

thank you, i feel like I've made the right choice already. i was aware of the Ra material for about a year now and have read parts of it, but it requires active reading and is ,as some would say, slow to digest. as for meditation, i never really understood it. to site alone in a quite room trying to think of nothing is quite difficult and i feel little effect of it. thank you for your response.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

greetings zenmaster

wow, this is the wisdom that i am "thirsty for" , thank you for your wise words, they awaken a truth inside me. what i meant about my "experiences" was what little phenomena i was in and what little memory before this incarnation i have. thank you for responding.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

greetings The Eternal

thank you. i was quite interested to see if you would respond, i have read some of your responses on other posts and can say that your words truly speak to me. you show great understanding, every time i read what you have to say , i feel like something inside my is expanding/growing. and interestingly enough your words gave me the final courage to come out here and wright this post. another interesting thing is that i first wanted to message you as i felt a connection to your words, but i didn't really know what to say and didn't want to bother you with my problems so i decided instead to post this. i hope to hear from you again. thank you for responding.
Do not forget that all is well always and that we have all the time of infinity to work on ourselves and any issues we believe we may have. Try to take some of this time to recenter your self with meditation everyday (5 minutes of relaxation before sleep is enough) and always trust your intuition. Remember that there are no coincidences. Synchronicities will start to increase in your life, just follow your discernment and have faith in the path that unfolds before you one step at a time.

Much love to you!

Heart

Unbound

My door is always open and welcome for those who so wish to walk the threshold. I am pleased to see your energy flowering to the extent that you would present yourself publicly. Never be afraid to let the light within you shine, or to understand more deeply the shadow which the light may cast. These two dance together to create our forms. I feel an avid seeker within you. Smile

(09-01-2012, 05:10 PM)Naktis Wrote: [ -> ]greetings indolering

thank you, i feel like I've made the right choice already. i was aware of the Ra material for about a year now and have read parts of it, but it requires active reading and is ,as some would say, slow to digest. as for meditation, i never really understood it. to site alone in a quite room trying to think of nothing is quite difficult and i feel little effect of it. thank you for your response.

greetings zenmaster

wow, this is the wisdom that i am "thirsty for" , thank you for your wise words, they awaken a truth inside me. what i meant about my "experiences" was what little phenomena i was in and what little memory before this incarnation i have. thank you for responding.

greetings The Eternal

thank you. i was quite interested to see if you would respond, i have read some of your responses on other posts and can say that your words truly speak to me. you show great understanding, every time i read what you have to say , i feel like something inside my is expanding/growing. and interestingly enough your words gave me the final courage to come out here and wright this post. another interesting thing is that i first wanted to message you as i felt a connection to your words, but i didn't really know what to say and didn't want to bother you with my problems so i decided instead to post this. i hope to hear from you again. thank you for responding.

Brittany

I can't say much that hasn't been said already. Who you "were" is of little importance compared to who you ARE. When you can love and radiate your self in its fullness, you're ready to take on any challenge, no matter what density/dimension/soul group you happened to come from.
(09-01-2012, 10:11 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Do not forget that all is well always and that we have all the time of infinity to work on ourselves and any issues we believe we may have. Try to take some of this time to recenter your self with meditation everyday (5 minutes of relaxation before sleep is enough) and always trust your intuition. Remember that there are no coincidences. Synchronicities will start to increase in your life, just follow your discernment and have faith in the path that unfolds before you one step at a time.

Much love to you!

Heart

If it's in our intuition, do you think we can safely work with Ra? I have in the past, but I think it may have attracted negative greetings. Don't want to get in over my head again. But at the same time, it made me make a lot of progress. I saw major synchronicities like you said. They were more personable, very personal to me. I'd like to call them in more, but just take it easy. I would like to penetrate the forgetting enough to know who I really am, and why I'm here. I figure Ra might be able to help, on an energetic basis. But that might be too much horsepower.
Welcome Naktis,

It has been said but shall be said again, do what you think you need to do. Trust you're self, only you shall know the right way at the right time to take. Mind you there is no wrong way, only one way with different paths.

I know not why you feel wise one day and a fool the next, it happens to me as well. I think to know why it is so and I am content with that for now. But as I remember Ra saying "Wisdom is not of this density." something of sorts.. I understand it as thus, "We should not see wisdom as the pinnacle to achieve here, but of love and compassion." So we should not worry about it, or anything really, but do if you must.

You're journey has been in the making all this time and led you here. This is where you should be, as you are here.. there are no coincidences bluntly said. But if you need there to be, then there are. We are co-creators, everything is and is not what we make of it/need of it..

Light and love to you fellow seeker Heart

Its a joy to meet you ZZzz

(09-02-2012, 12:00 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2012, 10:11 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Do not forget that all is well always and that we have all the time of infinity to work on ourselves and any issues we believe we may have. Try to take some of this time to recenter your self with meditation everyday (5 minutes of relaxation before sleep is enough) and always trust your intuition. Remember that there are no coincidences. Synchronicities will start to increase in your life, just follow your discernment and have faith in the path that unfolds before you one step at a time.

Much love to you!

Heart

If it's in our intuition, do you think we can safely work with Ra? I have in the past, but I think it may have attracted negative greetings...

IMHO attracting negative greetings is a sign that you are strongly polarizing positively. It also serves as opportunities to process fears that you may have repressed. The less fears you have left the less negative greetings will be able to reach you for you are protected by Love.

You can certainly work with Ra, but I find that Hatonn (being 4d) is easier to work with. If you ask Hatonn to deepen your meditation or to condition you, you will probably be able to feel the gentle pressure on your energy fields.
thank you all for your kind and knowledgeable words, i feel a truth in them. Indeed i have been following my feelings, almost like a vioce, thay have brought me here. i had doudts, but now i feel a connection with you beings, i feel like i perhaps belong here. i feel like i've taken another step, i still have much to learn ( or as i would like to call it "re-remember") but i feel like i will enjoy it as long as this connectrion lasts.

the more i listened to this "voice" the more i felt it was getting me some where when suddenly one day i had an epiphany while watching TV. i suddenly relised that the only thing that made sence of all the confusen in my life was that i was a wanderer, this "voice" seemed to agree by establishing the conection deeper, with brought more bliss. in the days that followed this event i slept very strangly. my mind seemed to be processing vast information, it was very active. yet i was not aware what it was doing. suddenly at nights and in the mornings can an overwhelming diser to find some one or some group that understood me,it seemed to come from deep within me. this desire was so strong that it beat my sence of logic/experience with humans, that knew that only pain and humiliation would come from doing such things. but now i feel like i have made the right choice.

i sopose i will start by fully reading the Ra material and visting this fourm to speak with others. thank you all for your help.
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0630.aspx L/Leema Wrote:...As always, we recommend daily meditation, for though you may think you are listening to the silence, that silence is a link just as one of your long distance numbers. This one is very long distance, my friends; this is your link with something called infinity. It is also your link with an infinite thing called yourself. It is a most helpful type of learning and will most decidedly aid the most important channeling you will ever do, that is, yourself, communicating with a whole heart and a single mind with another entity so as to offer the most loving responses, create the most loving atmosphere, and manifest to the other self that part of the other self which is also infinite...
Greetings Naktis,

Welcome to the forum, and I hope that you find the supportive love offered by its members to be what you were looking for!

I've lifted the following from my book and I hope that it is of some use to you:

Meditation

Meditation has been recommended and practiced by Human Spiritual philosophies for many millennia as a means to bring balance and enlightenment to ones existence.

I do not believe that any one formalized method of meditation is superior to any other and I have developed my own simple formula for meditation techniques which fall into two categories which I shall now describe…

Clearing / Blanking

In this type of meditation, I sit or lie down in a silent room and allow to the surface thoughts in my consciousness to rise to my conscious Mind and then dissipate…

After a while I find that I have cleared all of the surface thoughts swimming around my Mind and achieve a state whereby I am conscious, but with no external stimuli or internal noise I reach a state whereby I am conscious but exist in a relatively neutral state of consciousness…

I find this type of meditation very useful for relaxation, stress-relief and balancing any blockages I may have in my energy-system of Chakras.

It is also useful for digging deep down inside my Sub-Conscious-Mind to become aware of any problematic thought-patterns that seem to be escaping my Conscious-Mind.

It is also very useful to those of us who seek guidance from external invisible guides.

The only problem I personally find with this meditation technique is that after an hour or two, I often just fall asleep!

Processing / Contemplation

Again, in this type of meditation, I find it most helpful to sit or lie down in a silent room…

If there is noise in my Conscious or Sub-Conscious-Mind, then I find it appropriate to begin the session by first going through the Clearing / Blanking method…

I am then much more able to allow all of the faculties of my consciousness to process / contemplate the specific subject or subjects I initially intended on considering. I very much enjoy the phenomenon of starting out contemplating one particular subject then allowing my Mind to veer off on any number of alternative tangents.

One of my most profound meditations started with an intellectual exploration of the notions of infinity and eternity.

I do not necessarily start my meditation with clearing / blanking and follow it with processing / contemplation. Sometimes the order is reversed, and sometimes I only do one or the other type of meditation…

I allow myself the freedom to be guided by my own nature as to which path to follow, a process that is largely instinctual.

Of course there exist many, many different traditions and types of formulised meditation, and I certainly do not believe that the two simple methods described above are superior in any way to any of these, I just find them the most useful…

However, if you are serious about embarking on and / or developing a regular meditation practice then you may well find greater use in some of the more formalized traditions and it may therefore be well worth further investigation for your own particular evolutionary process.

I have family in Cork and have visited them there!

Please don't hesitate to discuss anything that you feel the need to here, we are all here for you and will help in any way we can!

L & L

Jim

Unbound

Ah, another who has awakened to the Inner Voice! The inner sound which is Nada Brahma, or the Sound-Creator, is a very powerful connection within consciousness.

This voice can be given any characteristic, any personality, and the voice shall express the intelligence of the character you awaken within it as an archetype. This is actually fundamental to my own methods of "channeling".
-Patrick

how very interesting, i never though you could channel your self. perhaps if you are 6th density you could channel your group soul. hmm..... very interesting, thank you

------------------------------------------------

greetings Jim Kent

thank you for sharing this information with me, i will try these techniques when i have some spare time. you have a family in cork? never knew we where that close, always though all you wanderers where in America and i got lost in Ireland Smile . yes, ther are things that i would like to share with you beings, strange dreams and 'feelings'. but perhaps now is not the right time. As zenmaster put it, i should probably deeply analyze them first.

-----------------------------------------------

-TheEternal

interesting. i never though much about this 'voice' as its hard to know what it is and where its coming from. i just know that if i didn't do what it said , i would drift in pain and disconnection and would eventually die. so i just followed it.

Unbound

This voice is your Higher Self, it may be worthwhile to ask this Voice about itself, it may give some interesting responses.
-TheEternal

indeed i have asked it many questions. i shall explain.

in the days that followed my epiphany i slept strangly. i felt a presence with me , in my mind. It was doing something, seemed to me like "proccessing information" like a computer CPU. what was strange about the sleep was that i felt that my body was asleep, but my mind was never more busy before. the longer it "processed" the more i felt like i was sliping away from this world, into some sort of dream-trance. then suddenly it just stoped and i began to dream.

i saw a great building/rectagluler object, it was made of pure white/golden light. this structure seemed to be alive. it was moving some how, yet it did not change shape or really move at all. this structure felt really warm and good. then suddenly a spark/ember seemed to apear from above it and slowly descend to it , this ember was made from the same white/golden light, but it seemed almost insignificant compaire to the building. the closer this ember got the to building the more clearly i could hear wispers in my head. then it landed perfectly in the middle of the rectangle. suddenly this rectangle seemed to shine even brighter and more powerful then ever. it seemed to focus all its light to the center where the ember landed.

its hard to tell what happened after this as i completely left my consciousness . i can remember little after this, but i seemed to merge/meld with something great. its like all that time i was surrounded by darkness, but now its like light came from every where and surrounded me, it like the dark just changed to light. its hard to explain, but all i know was at that moment i had a rare opportunity to ask questions. i cant remember every thing i asked it as i was not consciousness , but i remember some answers.

this "presence" that i merged with now had a very interesting way of communication. it did not speak with words, instead it spoke with emotion and connection. when it agreed with me or said yes, it exposed me to very positive emotion, these feelings i have never felt before, it drew me closer to it, when it disagreed or said no, it seemed to push me away slightly or let me drop slightly back into the dark, almost like tripping while walking.

all that i know and believe is from this voice and the answers it has given me.sometimes i forget how it felt like and find confusion, sometimes i remember and find peace and order, this is what i think is happening when i said that i'am changing between states of mind.

-
There is no need to follow what anybody else has to say, not me or another, everything you need is in you; you must make it known to yourself then...figure out how if you will.

Unbound

That is a beautiful connection, it pleased us to read it. Smile This way of speaking through feeling, through soundless sounds, is well known to us.

(09-03-2012, 12:25 PM)Naktis Wrote: [ -> ]-TheEternal

indeed i have asked it many questions. i shall explain.

in the days that followed my epiphany i slept strangly. i felt a presence with me , in my mind. It was doing something, seemed to me like "proccessing information" like a computer CPU. what was strange about the sleep was that i felt that my body was asleep, but my mind was never more busy before. the longer it "processed" the more i felt like i was sliping away from this world, into some sort of dream-trance. then suddenly it just stoped and i began to dream.

i saw a great building/rectagluler object, it was made of pure white/golden light. this structure seemed to be alive. it was moving some how, yet it did not change shape or really move at all. this structure felt really warm and good. then suddenly a spark/ember seemed to apear from above it and slowly descend to it , this ember was made from the same white/golden light, but it seemed almost insignificant compaire to the building. the closer this ember got the to building the more clearly i could hear wispers in my head. then it landed perfectly in the middle of the rectangle. suddenly this rectangle seemed to shine even brighter and more powerful then ever. it seemed to focus all its light to the center where the ember landed.

its hard to tell what happened after this as i completely left my conscience. i can remember little after this, but i seemed to merge/meld with something great. its like all that time i was surrounded by darkness, but now its like light came from every where and surrounded me, it like the dark just changed to light. its hard to explain, but all i know was at that moment i had a rare opportunity to ask questions. i cant remember every thing i asked it as i was not conscience, but i remember some answers.

this "presence" that i merged with now had a very interesting way of communication. it did not speak with words, instead it spoke with emotion and connection. when it agreed with me or said yes, it exposed me to very positive emotion, these feelings i have never felt before, it drew me closer to it, when it disagreed or said no, it seemed to push me away slightly or let me drop slightly back into the dark, almost like tripping while walking.

all that i know and believe is from this voice and the answers it has given me.sometimes i forget how it felt like and find confusion, sometimes i remember and find peace and order, this is what i think is happening when i said that i'am changing between states of mind.

-unir 1

these words are true, but sometimes i don't know what i need or what to do. like attracts like. that is why i am here. thank you for responding

--------------------------------------------

-TheEternal

i am glad you beings understand what i'am going through, it may well be known to you, but to me its quite new. and i must say that i immediately favor this type of communication rather then speech

-

i don't know if this is worth telling, but i think i had what you might call a psychic greeting last night. i remember hearing voices and seeing lights and coulers. great fear seemed to come from no where and consume me. it felt very strange. it kinda felt like my mind/spirit was being pushed against the limit of the body, it felt almost like i was being mildly possessed. i woke up it a weird position, like i sat up while sleeping, my body was very stiff and numb. it was about 1.40 AM when i looked at the watch. i don't know if this is a psychic greeting as i never read the description of one nor even experienced anything like that. it might of been a bad dream, but i fear the worst.
(09-05-2012, 10:00 AM)Naktis Wrote: [ -> ]...great fear seemed to come from no where and consume me...

Yes that sounds like "them" trying to suppress your awakening. But it's also an opportunity for you to process those fears which are repressed in you. As you process more and more of those fears, you will become more protected by love.

Just know that there is truly nothing to fear. Also, you can ask/accept the protection of the Creator, including all the entities of the multi-verse.

Simply work on releasing those fears when it grips you like that and you'll find yourself pitying them soon enough.

Love to you my friend.
-Patrick

i think my higher self came to me before "they" did, i remember hearing a voice before the fear came, i remember exactly what it said, "the path of a wanderer is hard, but it is one that we willingly chose..." . these words sound familiar, i think i read them somewhere. but non the less they gave me great stability.

might i ask how does one release/process fear? simply by feeling it?
(09-05-2012, 10:55 AM)Naktis Wrote: [ -> ]-Patrick

i think my higher self came to me before "they" did, i remember hearing a voice before the fear came, i remember exactly what it said, "the path of a wanderer is hard, but it is one that we willingly chose..." . these words sound familiar, i think i read them somewhere. but non the less they gave me great stability.

might i ask how does one release/process fear? simply by feeling it?

When this feeling comes, you just try to let it flow up through the top of your head. You are sending these emotions back to the Creator to be transmuted into the violet flame.

You will notice that the feeling is less and less intense at each instances. Until at some point, when you get a negative greeting you will still feel the shadow of fear, but it will be very transient and it won't have a grip on you.

You will also notice that you are less fearful in general as this process goes. E.g.: If you feared the dark before, this fear will go away. Fear of ridicule. Fear of rejection, etc... All these will lessen.
thank you Patrick

it seems that a lot of you say that i already know what to do, that i just have to trust my self/ listen to my self, this and Lycen words

Quote:You're journey has been in the making all this time and led you here. This is where you should be, as you are here.. there are no coincidences bluntly said.

makes me feel like this was all planed, am i correct to suggest this? are you saying that before we came here, we already knew what was going to happen. that in a flash we saw the outcome and accepted the experience? and that way there is no right or wrong, we are doing what we are meant to be doing, experiencing. playing a game to wich we know the ending, but while playing have forgotten.
Thanks for that technique Patrick. I never thought of letting the fears flow through the top of my head. I'll give that a try next time I encounter some bizarreness.
You know the ending, but you planned multiple diverse routes to get there and you incarnated to see which route you would take. Even the most fervent STS entity will end up becoming the loving Creator.
i acknowledge the fact that we will all return home. this is always known. but do we know the outcome of the incarnation before we enter? do we know what we want to experience/learn and choose a carnation that will supply such opportunity's? do we perhaps modify the carnation to fulfill specific tasks that we want done while being incarnated. such as what you call importunity's, have we already chosen what importunity's the incarnation will choose?

perhaps this is an odd question, perhaps it only has meaning to me.

Unbound

I think yes and no.

When we come in to incarnation, there is something like a road-map or blueprint which we have imprinted in our consciousness. This isn't a static blueprint, it is changeable, but we do come in with some orientation. That being said, because of the nature of probabilities and possibilities, every "outcome" is existent. So, what it really comes down to is the EXPERIENCE.

It might be thought that everything has been "planned", and in a way it has, but really it's more that the fundamental plan of the universe is so flexible that absolutely any life path can be accomodated within it.
We can see all the possible choices and we try to plan for nearly all circumstances. This is nearly impossible for us to imagine right now. It seems like an infinite amount of work to plan all these routes exponentially. Nearly all possibilities are known prior to incarnation. So in a sense we might say that yes we know the outcome before. But even with this, like Ra said, there are no mistakes, but there are surprises. Smile
Pages: 1 2