Bring4th

Full Version: the 'post your crystal' thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I know there are a few people here that are learning to work with crystals. I thought it might be interesting and enlightening if we shared some shots of the tools that we are using, ie the crystals.

this is the one I am working with now. It is a clear quartz, vogel cut with 12 sides. Got it from china.

[Image: BUryQ.jpg]

I use this one mainly for Earth-healing work. It seems to have a great affinity for water. (I have had visions of rivers, oceans, cetaceans and corals whiile working with it).

share yours!!
[Image: 2012-09-02%2007.32.07.jpg]
The collection, had a bunch more earlier but i give away to the nearby forest/trees what i dont have use for...
The raw red jaspers for example, those not in bags are to be saved/kept, the rest (and 200 more already given away) were bought soley for the purpose of giving to the lonlier trees of my city (the more empty space around them, the more effective the crystal will be (black ones are great even in a crowd/forest, which is the next type to be bought)).

[Image: 2012-09-02%2007.33.56.jpg]
Vastly different initialy (One femenine, one masculine) yet both lead to the same bright saturated golden aura state if you give it time...
Whenever you consider buying a rose quartz, get a large (53,5gram for max effect) red jasper (must be more red than orange) instead, its better in every way.
Whenever you consider buying an amethyst, get a large (42,6-63gram depending on type) solid-black crystal instead, its better in every way.

*Edited to update weights*
Giving crystals to lonely trees, Liet?

That's beautiful. <thumbs up>
Each morning just before I leave the house I pick out some crystals to accompany me for the day.

Today I grabbed a handful of herkimer diamonds, rose quartz, piece of clear quartz with my rainbow man in it, green and purple fluorite and selenite.

I keep them on my desk for contemplation throughout the day, and tomorrow I will bring in a different selection. Rose Quartz is the only crystal that remains constant though, I have it with me everyday.

I love to lay crystals on the chakra points and do this a couple of times per day.

I love your Vogel Plenum, very pretty. I don’t usually use cut crystals myself, although I do admire them.
Watch out for the ebay fakes. Many of these originate from China.
that's good advice zen.

there are some pretty dubious claims attached to the "St John of God crystals" especially. Want to fork out 500 bucks for an angel infused item? Smile

that said, if anyone has any personal experience with one of these (personal testimony) I'd be open to it!

Brittany

I got one crystal off the internet and decided that buying in person is best. I would recommend never buying a stone you cannot examine with your own eyes and hands before buying. If you really want to get into working with crystals and stones, I would also recommend getting a stone and mineral dictionary and putting some research into the properties of different stones and their uses. This allows for more informed decision making when interacting with stone dealers.

Here are the majority of my crystals and stones. I'd say there are about a dozen or so that didn't make it into these pictures, but this is the bulk of them.

[Image: therockfest.jpg]
Dang, nice collection Brittany!
holy moly!

dang it. that's a real collection.

Brittany

It's a collection 20 years in the making.
Great collection. I only have three "main" stones that I use. One for orange, one for red, one for green chakras. Will take a picture tomorrow when there is proper light.
I've only got this one here, had it since I was 5

[Image: mneIS.jpg]

As you can see it's a little worn, but then again so am I BigSmile
can't upload pic dammit!
[Image: 106euch.jpg]

The ones in the plastic bags are mainly going to trees.
What is your opinion regarding use of man-made vs natural crystals?
(09-05-2012, 12:24 PM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]The ones in the plastic bags are maily going to trees.

Today, sweden... Tomorrow, the world.
I Love this thread!!!! Let's keep it going forever! I also Love the idea of gifting trees with crystals! I actually have place some quartz crystals around my trees and plants at home but gifting to trees around my area is an AWESOME idea!!!

Typing this post and when I was reading this post I can feel an unbelievable amount of energy just tickling my entire body!!!! And the top of my head is BUZZZZZZZZZZING!!!!!!

This is just a crystal I keep on my desk at my office. I have lots of crystals and over time we all ought to post our crystals and where we put them and use them for!

[img][Image: photo42.jpg][/img]
(09-05-2012, 12:24 PM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 106euch.jpg]

The ones in the plastic bags are mainly going to trees.

So can you please explain what you do before placing the crystals? Do you program w/ Love, Light, and Healing energy? Do you just place them w/ out intention? I ask b/c I am interested in doing this myself and I would like to guarantee to get the full effect.

Do you ever go back and cleanse them? Or do you just figure that the being outside the natural sunlight/moonlight will keep them cleared and charged?

Many thanks!

(09-07-2012, 10:50 AM)Daydreamin Wrote: [ -> ]So can you please explain what you do before placing the crystals? Do you program w/ Love, Light, and Healing energy? Do you just place them w/ out intention? I ask b/c I am interested in doing this myself and I would like to guarantee to get the full effect.
Do you ever go back and cleanse them? Or do you just figure that the being outside the natural sunlight/moonlight will keep them cleared and charged?
Many thanks!

Intention? its all physics, i expect them to do what their emitted energy does in said situation.. no belief requiered.
Only ungrounded crystals require maintenance.

I recently wrote something related about this elsewhere, just copypasting useful pieces of it here...

Red Jasper (53,5gram for full spectrum, ~15gram or less for only all water and air energies. Must be more red than orange)
Black crystals (42,6-63gram (depending on silicon content) for all earth and fire energies equaly, less than ~20gram for mostly earth. Must not be transparent)
...are the two only crystal types i suggest (or give away).
Large red jasper require Space in order to yield all energies, and has no Time restriction.
Large black require Time to yield all energies, but have no Space restriction.

Earth/Fire includes the Feet to Butt (+Testes&Prostate) -> Celiac&Solar -> Pituitary&Forehead, Cerebellum to Thalamus, CrownCore.
Water/Air includes the Sacrum (+Cervix to Ovaries) -> Heart to Throat -> CrownBody.

13g (2,25g of which is silicon) Red Jasper or poorly concentrated sacrum is rough&grainy.
27g (4,5g) or sacrum at half concentration is wavy smooth&fluffy.
53.5g (9g) or sacrum at full concentration is silken (both fluffy and sharp).

21g (3g of which is silicon) Black Tourmaline reaches from the initial 245-248 "black" area of feet-shin, plus the knee area (broad&short crown leading up to the next overtone set).
42g (6g) up to middle of the thighs (semi-broad/tall crown).
63g (9g) up to the butt/prostate (thin&tall crown).

These two crystal types outpreform all other crystals by an immense margin.

You cant cheat through getting a clear quartz alongside a small black or red.. because compacting what is, without adding more uncompacted energies means ending up with only fire (unless you add uncompacted energies manualy).

There you go Daydreamin, and everyone else of course. I have already started giving away some and it is a great feeling, whether the receptor is human or tree.
(09-07-2012, 10:50 AM)Daydreamin Wrote: [ -> ]This is just a crystal I keep on my desk at my office. I have lots of crystals and over time we all ought to post our crystals and where we put them and use them for!

[img][Image: photo42.jpg][/img]

Ooh pretty!

I usually keep mine on the table next to my bed. When I focus on it during meditation I often see a spiral galaxy. When I asked my guides what the crystal's use was I was told that it was to help supplement my naturally weak indigo ray energy, and indeed when I hold it and concentrate I can see the energy of living things. My own seems a greenish yellow with streaks of blue, the crystal's is a deep blue, almost like a black light.

I use it for healing and to direct love/light to the earth. Smile
Amidst a whirlwind of catalyst last weekend I happened upon a stall selling minerals and fossils. I found this beautiful Selenite egg. I love the way the light illuminates it, I love how it feels in my hand. Smile

[Image: m7TYU.jpg]

Don't mind the construction site in the background, just the current view from my bathroom :-/
Couldn't manage to get a link to work as [img]x[/img]

But here's a picture of my most recent crystal, which dropped into my mailbox today. It's a black onyx, weighing exactly 80 grams.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4o89cxltbz66di9/DSC00174.JPG

Meerie

In an attempt to connect this thread with the I Ching thread, let me say that I am smitten with your beautiful crystals here
Smile
(09-20-2012, 07:52 AM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]Couldn't manage to get a link to work as [img]x[/img]

But here's a picture of my most recent crystal, which dropped into my mailbox today. It's a black onyx, weighing exactly 80 grams.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4o89cxltbz66di9/DSC00174.JPG

It's lovely, Wander. I've always wanted a large black onyx orb.
Wander that is AWESOME!

And I can't wait to start 'gifting' trees! I have gifted a little before....for example about a year ago in downtown St. Louis a homeless man after a Cardinal game was asking for money and instead I gave him a turquoise crystal of my own and a hug and told him it would bring him good luck and fortune and everything happens for a reason. I told him any money I gave him would come and go but the crystal was his forever.

I do intend to post some more of my crystals as well when I get a little more time!

If you are going to give crystals to trees, make sure you give them Red Jaspers or Black crystals such as schorl, blk tourmaline, blk onyx etc. Trees have mostly green energy, and little of it. By giving them the red's they can eventually produce 4D energies (soft pink).
(09-22-2012, 10:28 AM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]If you are going to give crystals to trees, make sure you give them Red Jaspers or Black crystals such as blk tourmaline, blk onyx etc. Trees have mostly green energy, and much of it as they share it with all other nearby trees interconnected to it... its generaly too satiating for their limited "hunger", to reach beyond green (unless you give it years upon years to grow on them).
By giving them the red's they will start producing energies in ammounts that surpass their satiation (faar beyond it if to a lonley tree) and thus vast ammounts of 4D-bringing energies (soft pink & eventualy indigo; or immediately if with a large enough crystal) will follow.

Also note that with updated numbers through theorycrafting and testing, ~18grams of silicon is requiered for maximum compactness to the energies(along with a proportional ammount of the basic mineral to maintain its original uncompacted properties)..
Twice my earlier estimate which with a black crystal, other than the legs; the effect was only half that of a maximum weight pyrite's effect on the celiac/solar&pituitary/forehead stimulation (as with the lower legs, the lower in each of these three levels didnt have a fully developed denser fiery core; pushing its effect to the extreme)

Red jasper containing 9g silicon (53,5g) still yields a full spectrum effect, 18 is just even more fiery (its like going from thalamus to pineal gland in crown-core size)
Here's my atlantisite stone:

[Image: djXna.jpg]

I bought it at a music festival back in May. I had a really good meditation session with it when I got back home followed by a dream where I was told I was looking at the site where Atlantis once stood, but woke up the next day with my neck in incredible pain, like so bad I could hardly move it or swallow anything. I tried to meditate with it the next night and got good results again but woke up the next day feeling like I had been punched in the solar plexus and I couldn't find the stone anywhere.

Since then I have worked through the blockages in my solar plexus and my throat chakra but I still couldn't find the stone, despite scouring every inch of my room. Last week I had a dream where I found it under my bed and yesterday I decided to look under there yet again and lo and behold there it was! I'm guessing this means I am ready to work with the stone again. Smile
Here is my lovely Amethyst :-) My mom bought it for me years and years and years ago because it was my birth stone and I really liked crystals when I was younger. :-)

http://s1252.beta.photobucket.com/user/c...sort=3&o=0
Amazonite
Packed up my crystals and I hear them calling me...
[Image: photo_zpsee1261b3.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6