Bring4th

Full Version: how many dreams do you average a NIGHT?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I seem to be averaging 2 a night these days. It is VERY VERY RARE that I go for a diurnal period without recalling at least one dream, and even in those cases I have the trace remembrance that I've dreamt, even if all the details have been lost to conscious mind.

I have one 'mega-night' of dreams, maybe about once a week. I will get like 4 dreams (sometimes even more!) and I will usually have a chance to be semi-lucid to process them/store them in between each separate dream.

a very powerful tool!!
i have many every night. Only 20% make any sense. I find that if I am too hot and I have interrupted sleep I will dream more. Since taking skate liver oil my dreams have been less cryptic. In the past it was all metaphor but now it is straight to the point!
Some nights I remember several, others none at all. It seems to go in phases.
Last night was special, at least for me. I had difficulty sleeping and was seeing patterns with my eyes closed. Also felt my energy body being worked on all over. It reminded me of the night right before the 11.11.11 gateway last year. I guess a great shift in energy happened last night too. Anyone else felt anything ?

Shin'Ar

I usually awake throguht the night to jot down what I can remember from a dream.

when that happens I will susually fall back to sleep aand become involved in another dream.

But most often I will usually be able to recall one dream, with the other being so blurred that I cannot put it back together..
I have many dreams through the night but I don't remember any of them.
(09-02-2012, 11:51 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I have many dreams through the night but I don't remember any of them.

really?? I was going to ask you about your dreams actually Gemini ... if you received any direct guidance from them.

I've heard that some medications can prevent or disable the dreaming process.
We dream many times a night, but generally only remember a small percentage of those dreams. I slept only a few hours last night and can remember fragments of 5 or 6 dreams. Generally, as soon as I enter sleep, I enter a dream. Frequently, as happened last night, I go to sleep, dream, and wake up immediately as the dream ends....then the process repeats for a while, and then I have a long period of insomnia that lasts until nearly dawn; and then the sleep-dreaming-waking cycle repeats for a while longer.
Last night I probably had about 8 because I kept waking up.
I need to get back into writing down my dreams. That will
help me recall them.
I voted 3 or more...but they all run together, chaotically usually..so its hard to define one from another. Or is it just one big dream? I don't know.

Richard
It's very rare for me to remember anything of my dreams. At most I get a single image; someone's face, a landscape, a voice saying something.

I would very much like to recall my dreams more fully.