Bring4th

Full Version: our limitations dont define us
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
we are not defined by our limitations whatever they might be. they are like a suit of clothes that we wear and then take off. we are not the clothes we wear. so whatever battles or struggles we might have in this life are not us, do not define us, but we chose them before we incarnated here, not as some punishment but as a contribution to the whole. just my take

norral Heart
Thank you norral. There is an issue I'm facing in life, and your words are very soothing. It's been a struggle, but if I can just let it go, and let it be ok, then I'll be doing just fine. It seems I'm stuck in a repetitive pattern. But ultimately I know I am loved, more than I can know. I needed to hear what you had to say. Very astute words.
(09-02-2012, 12:32 PM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]we are not defined by our limitations
What are we defined by?

Dear Gemini
im very happy to hear that my words brought u comfort brother . u are loved and i support u with my prayers. whatever issue it is u are facing u are not facing it alone. love u brother

zen

for me we are defined by the energy of our heart. if u take a man like Gemini he has tremendous love in his heart. for me he is defined by his heart not some issue he has to deal with
then there are those who come across as perfect with no issues and they have the heart the size of a pea lol. they live in their heads and their heads rule their hearts. i dont judge them but i find i have no desire to interact with them as we have nothing in common. but i do wish them well .

norral Heart
(09-03-2012, 06:35 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]for me we are defined by the energy of our heart.
I would tend to agree, although to define is to limit after all. Further, experience is limited in the body which may recognize some aspect of the 'heart'. Are we appreciating its complete intrinsic quality or do we limit ourselves to notions which may or may not resonate? When one is balancing, one is necessarily limiting and from that limiting perspective one defines what is acceptable and the considerations of 'what is'.
We are defined by our boundaries, where we are not.
I perceive that what makes up "me" is the entirety of existence.
Therefore I am all things, or is it that I am no-thing?
Define is a finite term.

Quote:1.6 Questioner: (The question was lost because the questioner was sitting too far from the tape recorder to be recorded.)

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, that the universe is infinite. This has yet to be proven or disproven, but we can assure you that there is no end to your selves, your understanding, what you would call your journey of seeking, or your perceptions of the creation.
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0714.aspx L/Leema Wrote:Carla: Well, I’ll ask one last one. This one is just from Carla. I was really interested in the question tonight because I have been, ever since my friend, Don, died, feeling about as low as you can get, not only because of grieving, which is substantial and I expect will go on for some years, because we adored each other, but also because I feel so full of iniquity and sin. I can think of so many things, had I known that the man was so close to suicide, that I might have been able to get up the energy to do a little differently, even though I was under a lot of stress, if I had known how critical everything was. I keep going back and seeing one omission or commission after another that if I could take it back, I would give my life to do so. And so, I have never in my life felt so empty of virtue. And I wonder if you could comment on the subjective feeling of a person who attempts with all his heart to find value and to be virtuous as opposed to the objective or inner, shall we say, beyond the veiled reality of virtue and value.

I am L/Leema, and we feel that we have sufficient grasp of your query that we may comment within the boundaries of the Law of Confusion. As the small self which you are, seemingly, at this time moves in various patterns through the illusion, it is planned aforetimes that there will be the difficulties that will test certain, shall we say, characteristics, or as others may call them, virtues of the entity. These characteristics have been formed through great effort in many incarnational experiences. They may not be easily recognized by your peoples as obviously virtuous, for many are beyond the description of words commonly associated with virtuosity.

In the difficult experience, and by this we suggest that a challenge has been presented and the limitations of the small self have been stretched near to breaking, the entity has the opportunity to examine not only its performance or ability to meet the challenge which is a portion of the learning, but has the opportunity to view its own response to what it calls a failure, or what you have called the iniquity, the sin, that which has missed the mark. This is a greater portion of the learning, for within your illusion and within those small selves who populate your illusion, you find the challenges are infinite, yet the ability to meet such challenges is finite. It has limitations designed to form the very personality or small self which you seem to be. Limitations are merely the extent of manifestation of a certain character trait, thus they are not strictly or correctly defined as only a limitation.

Taken in sum, these various character traits, then, are the significant portion that is experiencing the incarnation in order to further develop or finely balance these energy patterns. For any such development or balancing process, the self must have a certain feeling of value or worth in order that there be the motivation or reason to continue learning. As your small self looks upon your so-called failures and makes its judgment, then it further biases the small self’s view of itself in whatever direction, whether it be acceptance or lack of acceptance. Thus, a basic bias is offered an opportunity for further bias or further balance according to the needs of the entity in the total scope of its being.
(09-02-2012, 12:32 PM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]we are not defined by our limitations whatever they might be. they are like a suit of clothes that we wear and then take off. we are not the clothes we wear. so whatever battles or struggles we might have in this life are not us, do not define us, but we chose them before we incarnated here, not as some punishment but as a contribution to the whole. just my take

norral Heart

You reminded me of this excellent STP song very, very strongly; as I think you just described what the song is about. Many people just respond with archetypes that they believe are appropriate instead of using their raw consciousness/responding in a dynamic fashion. An example of this would be to act like macho-man when talking to another male and bringing up football or drinking excessively.

Stone Temple Pilots - All in the Suit that you Wear - Wrote:Hey you, someone said you were lost out there
In the grip, trying to strangle us all down here
In the meantime, are you ever gonna set us free
Hey you, will we ever get out of here?

Are you ever gonna surrender
do you even care
Wasn't talking about sweet submission
It wasn't even there

All in the suit that you wear
When you're looking for something
It's in the suit that you wear
when you're hiding from someone
All in the suit that you wear
When you wear it

Hey You, you keep a-walking the razor
On the edge, you cut your feet when you stand in there
In the meantime, there's always someone to set you free
Hey You, will you ever get out of there

[...]
[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUQ0ooB6ST8[/video]

It also has bonus references that aren't related to this topic specifically but yet on our situation here in 3D in general: "Hey you, someone said you were lost out there. In the grip, trying to strangle us all down here".

Another reference would seem to directly refer to Seeking: "All in the suit that you wear when you're looking for something".
yeah its not the suits we wear, or the thoughts we think or what others think of us. we are energy beings and that cannot be hid our energy will be felt. and that is just the beginning of who we are. we go a lot deeper and a lot farther than that. i find it hard to feel bad about things its kind of a feeling that no matter what we do or how we respond its like so what that was then this is now. kind of hard to explain but i think u get what im saying

norral