Bring4th

Full Version: the law of attraction, synchronicities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been getting quite a bit of synchronicities lately & all of it has me thinking. I know there have been a lot of threads about this but none of them really have what I'm looking for.

Say for instance, I will think to myself "I haven't been pulled over while driving in a while" a few days later I will be pulled over. Did I attract this to myself? If I think "Things are going very well for me" Everything starts to fall apart. Am I creating this illusion of things not going well, because I noticed everything was great? Sorry if this is confusing, as I've said before my thoughts are always jumbled and I can't seem to express what I'm thinking.

Speaking of that, is it possible for some people to have more of a tendency toward distortion? I feel that everything I say goes through massive amounts of crazy filters & comes out of my mouth completely different than what my original intention was. (This is hard for me because I am a teacher!!)

Also, one last thing. Speaking on synchronicities - it used to happen with numbers a lot but just recently, it will be a word. Like two days ago I kept noticing the word "magic" and then literally saw it about 8-10 times throughout the day in all random places. Am I drawing that to me or is it possibly my higher self speaking to me through these occurances?
Synchronicities are a kind of baby talk in between your Self and your Higher-Self. It's a way of showing you the underlying magic behind our illusion. In other words, it's the veil lifting somewhat.

I do not believe you are attracting negative situations per say. It's just that it looks like this was the best way to make you really notice. Smile
Sounds like you picked up on that you were going to be pulled over, and that fact bleed over into your consciousness. No such thing as coincidence. As far as seeing the same word or concepts over and over in a small period of time, that can also be communication from something "higher" up in your spiritual makeup trying to pass a note to you so to speak.