Bring4th

Full Version: Social Memory Complex Names
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there anything in Q'uo or Ra material that says how a social memory complex gets its name?

What will the name of 4D Earth's social memory complex be? Will it be Gaia, or Terra (4D version of Gaia).

I don't think it's based off of the name of the planet you reside on, else Ra would be called Venus, or Sol or the Sun.

It will be something to know what our 4D name will be. I wonder if the Confederation gives the name.
I remember at least one entity that Carla channeled that chose a name just for her channeling group, because they had no name before. Also, there is already at least one Social Memory Complex from Earth and they called themselves Yadda.
I thought there were only 150 entities from the 2nd major cycle that chose to stay behind on Earth. I hadn't realized Earth had produced a SMC before.
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=3301

Quote:I am Latwii, and am aware of your query, my sister. We find that those known to this group as Yadda are a somewhat unusual gathering of souls. This entity is a group of beings which has achieved the nature of what you have called the social memory complex, the mind of each having become one with each other and the seeking, therefore, for truth also having become one-pointed. Therefore, these entities are of the Confederation as you have described it, and are desirous to be of service wherever possible. The nature of these entities, few in number, is that they have within your planetary influence enjoyed their incarnational experiences in those regions which are of the Oriental affiliation, and therefore when speaking to the very few groups that they speak to, utilize that most recent portion of their incarnation experience since it is most fresh within their beingness.
Quote:I am Latwii, and am aware of your query, my sister. These known as Yadda are entities old in your planet’s measure of time, and their experience stretches back into your history before yet including that time which you have described as Lemuria. Their origins are other than this particular planetary sphere but due to the necessity for repeating the third-density cycle of evolution, they found themselves able to do this

So they came here to repeat 3d, like a majority of humans, and managed to create a social memory complex.
Quote:Carla: Deneb. I don’t know my Ra well enough. Thank you. What I’m interested in actually though is, then these fledglings have perhaps put in for membership, I mean, they’re Earth’s just beginning social memory complex, right? Or part of that?

I am Latwii, and am aware of your query, my sister. There are those individuals and small groupings of entities within your own planetary influence who have achieved the level of, shall we use the misnomer, understanding necessary for inclusion within the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the One Infinite Creator over the great span of what you call time and history of your planet. Few there have been who have achieved this level of vibrational understanding. Those of which you speak who have called themselves Yadda are a small group of such entities
Quote:Carla: Yes. Do they have a seat on the Council of Saturn?

I am Latwii, and am aware of your query, my sister. These entities are as you have described but newly admitted to the Confederation and are not those who are of the Council. Those of this Council are beings of what you may call the eighth density or octave completion level, and are quite old in the, shall we say, membership within the Confederation.

I had forgotten that those of the Council of Saturn were 8d entities.
That page mentioned Deneb and Yadda are new to the confederation.
I saw the quote "Hhmm. Long time, long time ago, Yadda walk this Earth." So this clarifies what you said.

I was beginning to think that was the new name of our own memory complex. But I don't think it will be formed for awhile. Didn't Ra say 1/2 way through 4D the memory complex begins to form, because there's a lot of distortion to get through, working through all those minds till they are in harmony. I wonder it telepathy begins in early 4D.
(09-03-2012, 09:28 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anything in Q'uo or Ra material that says how a social memory complex gets its name?

What will the name of 4D Earth's social memory complex be? Will it be Gaia, or Terra (4D version of Gaia).

I don't think it's based off of the name of the planet you reside on, else Ra would be called Venus, or Sol or the Sun.

It will be something to know what our 4D name will be. I wonder if the Confederation gives the name.

Social memory complexes choose names that are consonant with their vibrational nature. They don't really have "names" as we understand them. They have a vibrational signature. Their language is one of thought or vibration, not of words. Thus, any spiritual beings name is really more of a vibration. Occasionally, when pressed for a name, they will "translate" this vibration to its most closely equivalent human translation. Just keep in mind, they are approximations of their vibrational nature, not their actual vibrational consciousness address, as it were. Wink

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The members of the Council are representatives from the Confederation and from those vibratory levels of your inner planes bearing responsibility for your third density. The names are not important because there are no names. Your mind/body/spirit complexes request names and so, in many cases, the vibratory sound complexes which are consonant with the vibratory distortions of each entity are used. However, the name concept is not part of the Council. If names are requested, we will attempt them. However, not all have chosen names.
(09-03-2012, 09:28 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]What will the name of 4D Earth's social memory complex be? Will it be Gaia, or Terra (4D version of Gaia).

It is my understanding that the planet is a body/spirit complex just as we are and the physical planet is named either Terra (what we call it) or Shan (what non-terrestrials refer to it) and the consciousness/spirit is named Gaia. You can look at it in this way-your body could be known as Gemini Wolf but your soul/consciousness/spirit could be known as Mayanna. This planet is an evolving complex just like us and is shifting to a new higher consciousness in harmony with its divine plan.
(09-04-2012, 02:16 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Social memory complexes choose names that are consonant with their vibrational nature. They don't really have "names" as we understand them. They have a vibrational signature. Their language is one of thought or vibration, not of words. Thus, any spiritual beings name is really more of a vibration. Occasionally, when pressed for a name, they will "translate" this vibration to its most closely equivalent human translation. Just keep in mind, they are approximations of their vibrational nature, not their actual vibrational consciousness address, as it were. Wink

so a social memory complex would change it's name as it progressed through the densities?

- -

I guess for one sensitive enough to channeling, one is more interested in the information conveyed rather than who conveys it.
(09-04-2012, 10:14 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]so a social memory complex would change it's name as it progressed through the densities?

A social memory complex's vibrational signature could change over the course of the densities. The name they go by, when channeling through those who are capable of receiving their quanta of thought, might not however. As Ra says, not all have chosen names. But even not having a name, they still have patterns or rhythms to their beingness, which equals their vibrational essence.

(09-04-2012, 10:14 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I guess for one sensitive enough to channeling, one is more interested in the information conveyed rather than who conveys it.

Yes, the names are not as important as the level of vibration or consciousness the information emanates from, and the content of the information.