Bring4th

Full Version: Does harvest matter?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:16.61 Questioner: If a Wanderer should be successfully infringed upon, shall I say, by the Orion group, what would happen to this Wanderer when harvest came?

Ra: I am Ra. If the Wanderer entity demonstrated through action a negative orientation towards other-selves it would be as we have said before, caught into the planetary vibration and, when harvested, possibly repeat again the master cycle of third density as a planetary entity. This shall be the last full question of this session.

Is there a short question we may answer before we close the session?
At some point, it does not really matter, of couse.

I have the feeling - especially when looking at all the past Harvest threads and "am I a wanderer?"-type threads, that some of us would rather vomit for several hours than to think about "repeating a cycle". But that is, I think, is because they are in a 3rd density entity that already "had enough". If, as a 4d, 5d, or 6d entity, after seeing the Human race finally enlighten, or start to ascend, one says "Oh, that was, at the end of the day, pretty cool. Are there any more planets like that one?", then obviously the "tired of 3d" incarnations will not be put up until the end of the next cycle.
I guess what I meant is that from the wording it appears that harvest is not synonymous with graduation.
Good distinction there Pickle.
And thanks Zen. I read that other thread.
(09-04-2012, 10:34 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I guess what I meant is that from the wording it appears that harvest is not synonymous with graduation.

Indeed, when walking the steps of light after this incarnation, one might find themselves still in 3d.
I think if we work through any karma, through forgiveness, we'll have no problem graduating.
But it's always a choice of where we want to be. I've consciously made that choice, and I make
efforts to spread love and light. Usually it's through my own form of meditation. I like to visualize Earth
inside my heart chakra. I feel the love flowing when I do this.
Yadda Wrote:I carry BAGGAGE. I carry murder, because for LONG TIME, YADDA HATE! HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE! Now Yadda love. Much to learn in this, I think. I didn’t tell you what I hate, I hated the Chinese. The Chinese KILL AND KILL AND KILL AND KILL. Yadda learn how to kill, oh, Yadda very good at this.

I think we'll do fine, since Yadda (I believe a 4D SMC) graduated even with hate.

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=3301
This quote is regarding the above quote.
Quote:Carla: I can’t stand that—I’ve got to ask a related one. From what I could tell, by the time R was on the floor, he was channeling a mixture of a negative entity, which called itself anything it wanted to, and wanted to control, and a portion of his own personality which had the same basic motives, thereby forming a rather efficient service-to-[self] channel out of a very sensitive, positive instrument. Can you confirm this? That there was not Confederation content in that message on the floor?

I am Q’uo, and we may make this basic confirmation with additional notation that there was a slight misperception in your query concerning the nature of the service offered.

Carla: Does that have to do with my Christian background? That distortion?

I am Q’uo. We simply meant to speak to what we feel was a misstatement on your part in using the term “service to others” rather [than] “service to self.”

Carla: Oh, thank you very much. Yes. I meant service to self. Yeah.
I am Q’uo. Is there another query at this time?

Carla: Is that why he wouldn’t [let] me touch him, and he wouldn’t let me in the circle? Because I was too much of a polarized towards service-to-others nature?

I am Q’uo, and we find that we again approach that line of infringement across which we do not wish to step at this time.

Carla: May I ask if there is more than one motive for not allowing the touching? Or if there is only one? That would help me in my thinking.

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my sister. We do not wish to either confuse your thinking or to clarify it at this time, for to do either, we feel, would be an infringement. Thus, we choose not to speak to this query.

(09-04-2012, 01:32 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think we'll do fine, since Yadda (I believe a 4D Social Memory Complex) graduated even with hate.

They graduated after hating. Hate made them seek love. They did not graduate with explosive hate in their heart. Smile
Wow thanks to both GW and Patrick for digging that one up / expounding on the channeling. It is very important to myself and many forum members or anyone who have thoughts of graduation that there is an understanding you don't have to be ~perfect~ to graduate. I think the threshold of 51% is much easier to attain than some people here make it out to be and this channeling is evidence towards that concept.

I had all but forgotten about Yadda, I love their style. It's quite refreshing compared to the beautiful yet sometimes dry dissertation of Ra/Q'uo.
I don't remember past lives at all. So why would it bother me to know that I'd be yet another person who doesn't remember me or the all the before me's.

Not to change the subject...but Yadda has always struck as being just a tad bit nuts. Perhaps thats what happens to younger entities granted full recall of past lives?

Richard

In 4D it's about the lessons of love, in the face of 4D catalyst, so I imagine there are challenges. Lessons of love doesn't mean loving all the time I don't think. Unless without the veil you can't help but love. The Ra material says there are battles of the mind in 4D between positive and negatives. It's all about learning what you are and are not.

Yeah, if I was fully aware of some past lives where I was cruel to others, it might take a lot to forgive myself. I wonder if it's different in 4D.
Yeah...a lot of people to seem to assume that 4D is all roses. No one knows what these "battles" entail. Or the scope of them. And Ra only says a little bit about them.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=4...s=1&st=any

This statement has always troubled me.

Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density is the only density besides your own which, lacking the wisdom to refrain from battle, sees the necessity of the battle.

I can't help but wonder will I pine for 3D once I'm experiencing 4D...if I remember it at all.

Richard
(09-04-2012, 03:14 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]In 4D it's about the lessons of love, in the face of 4D catalyst, so I imagine there are challenges. Lessons of love doesn't mean loving all the time I don't think. Unless without the veil you can't help but love. The Ra material says there are battles of the mind in 4D between positive and negatives. It's all about learning what you are and are not.

Yeah, if I was fully aware of some past lives where I was cruel to others, it might take a lot to forgive myself. I wonder if it's different in 4D.

You could simply forgive yourself this very moment and be done with that karma forever. I don't see why you would ever think you were responsible for that karma in the first place if you did those things in past lives... You are NOT those people just as this temporary form you occupy now is not your higher self.
(09-04-2012, 03:20 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density is the only density besides your own which, lacking the wisdom to refrain from battle, sees the necessity of the battle.

I can't see how anybody would not see activism all over this statement. I really do think that 4D will be full of activist type overdriven heart chakras running around like chickens with their heads cut off.
(09-04-2012, 03:20 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ][...]

I can't help but wonder will I pine for 3D once I'm experiencing 4D...if I remember it at all.

Richard

You will no longer be veiled, of course you will remember 3D. You will remember ALL your many 3D incarnations.
In 4D, you begin to understand the Law of One. Not being behind the veil, you also feel Creator's love, pretty much nonstop. You know that all is well.

I think negative greetings are equaled by what you are willing to accept in 4D. In other words, when a negative attacks, they must respect freewill, and can only offer what you are willing to accept. The more you accept, the more you grow. At least that's how I see it.
(09-04-2012, 03:29 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2012, 03:20 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ][...]

Richard

You will no longer be veiled, of course you will remember 3D. You will remember ALL your many 3D incarnations.

Well, no wonder Yadda is crazy

Richard

Ra did say it took awhile to form a social memory complex, probably because of how crazy it might be at the start. Everyone's having to get into a steady state, or something like that. At first, we're probably not all compatible.

Either case, I'm sure I'll have stories to share from my past lives. Possibly even from this life. Some embarrassing moments too. It would be even crazier if everyone was aware of everyone else's full lives from the start.
I don't thank Yadda's crazy, they're just having fun BigSmile

I hadn't heard of these Yadda channelings before they were linked to last night but I like them . . . a lot Smile
I don't believe I was tired of 3D till I found the Ra material, and discovered my wanderer status (I assume so). Before this, I had nudges that maybe I didn't fit in right. Certainly I didn't have appreciation from the parents. It wasn't until I had the knowledge that I had the desire to progress. 4D is still a mystery to me, and it's funny that I seek out what I do not know. I have to hope that Ra's words have a level of truth to them.

Shin'Ar

Give away all that you own and follow me!

I wonder to what extent each of you would consider this 'harvest' if such a thing were asked of you as a requisite?

LoL students have interpreted the Ra material to mean that some great importance must be placed on harvest, to such a degree that 3d and 4d is in every thought process. As though it is the one thing that they strive for and await with earnest curiosity and confused expectation.

It is the same with the Mayan calendar dilemma.

Do you worry that the harvest might happen in the midst of night while you sleep and that you might somehow miss it?

Will you undergo some specific ceremony on the eve of Dec. 21 to acknowledge the coming of 'whatever might be'?

How strange it is to see so many running about with such confusion over a matter that they can barely comprehend.

It would be extremely curious to discover just exactly how much they really expect this 'coming' if they were asked to specifically give up something valuable to them on its eve. For what could be of value to a person that truly expects to be transformed into another density over night. What would a 4d entity have use of that would be a 3d valuable?

And yet how many would really let go in confidence?

You must let go of something yes.

You let go of parts of your small Self in order to let in more of your Higher Self. The price is to let go of fear, fear of ridicule, fear of judgment; to simply be your self and strive to be your highest self in each moment.

Nothing will change, except your perception... and this changes everything. Smile
Quote: It would be extremely curious to discover just exactly how much they really expect this 'coming' if they were asked to specifically give up something valuable to them on its eve. For what could be of value to a person that truly expects to be transformed into another density over night. What would a 4d entity have use of that would be a 3d valuable?
I would not leave my family. They have to kill me to take me.BigSmile
If 4D would give me a chance to rest, then there's a lot I would give up. But staying here, I'm helping my mother and 2 dogs, who would otherwise not be able to get by. So there's a need for me to be here.
(09-04-2012, 08:13 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: It would be extremely curious to discover just exactly how much they really expect this 'coming' if they were asked to specifically give up something valuable to them on its eve. For what could be of value to a person that truly expects to be transformed into another density over night. What would a 4d entity have use of that would be a 3d valuable?
I would not leave my family. They have to kill me to take me.BigSmile

But Pickle, harvest comes at the moment of natural death...so your covered Smile

Sort of.

Richard

"Does harvest matter?" Your progression matters, everything else is liable to choice, for you to choose to think that it matters. You make it if you make it, if you don't then you will be given another opportunity to progress. Is it clear now as to what matters?
Sorry to resurrect an old thread.

2012 was certainly a flop, and I was in jail around December so I wouldn't have been able to give up anything except my freedom then.
I think this is a very informative thread. We try so hard to want to harvest that we miss the great 3D opportunities we have here.