Bring4th

Full Version: Why doesn't anybody know about the Law of One?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This has probably been asked before but I am a 19 year old who recently discovered this and it utterly baffles me how no one knows about the Law of One... at all. It answers nearly everything humanity has asked about the universe for the last thousands of years. You'd think that would stir something up in the world and give it some attention. The only thing I can think of that would explain its underground-ness would be how dense and difficult it is to absorb it and get into it. I have no doubts that if it the public knew about it, especially at this time in human history; it would change the world.

Anyone know the answer? Or am I correct about my judgment?
Well, the Ra Material comes from chaneling aliens. Most people don't have context for that.
(09-05-2012, 12:46 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Well, the Ra Material comes from chaneling aliens. Most people don't have context for that.

lol, hey guys I found this book where Ra, yes the Egyptian god who is actually an alien/us from a higher dimension, tells us about reality............
What I have come to realize, and I think many here would agree with me, is that very quickly into the awakening process you begin to have material come to you only when you are ready to receive it and not before.

The truths that lie within the LOO would not have the predicted effect one would think as until a person is ready the material will be rejected and not accepted. There is also the risk that if a person was exposed to the material before they were ready it would have a dampening effect. By that I mean that if a person isn't ready to hear the message the content might cause a person to retreat from the material and then they would have an even longer process in reaching the same point.

Having been around for awhile I find that there are quite a few people who "discover" the LOO material early on in the awakening process. Once the LOO material is discovered quite often the seeker will go on to further discoveries of more material and knowledge that provide even more expansion and enhancement to the LOO material. I find in working with others that it is not unusual that they will return over and over again to the LOO material with each return they find a more indepth grasp of the material has been achieved.
Yeah I agree with that. The people I have told this to, which has mainly been close friends and family all have had to apply it to their everyday lives and absorb the contents on their own rather than just being told about them, to actually believe in it and see it is true. Its just so maddening though how something this incredible has been around for the last 30 years and yet barely anyone seems to notice it.
One idea i've thought of in terms of creating awareness of it may sound a little like scientology to some, but its nevertheless effective, and that would be to somehow make famous people, with influence, aware of it and let them absorb it and hopefully make it publicly known. Joe Rogan I know would for sure eat it up and rant about it on his podcasts.

Cyan

IMagine realitys ultimate nature as a bright spot of light

Now imagine that spot as "law of all is one at this point"

imagine your journey as beginning from the awareness of that

through the question of something that the whole cant answer that is answered in your life itself

the answer is the moment you come into full unity with the all of one and ask yourself another "question".

Now, imagine yourself as a component in a machine the size of a car, your size would be something analogues to a single superstring in that car by size comparison to the universe and your present physically understood mass in it.

Now, imagine that that car is ridden by "it" on a way on a taxi like journey from point A to point B so it can later get back to point A from point B

Imagine the entirety of your existence is the whole of that infinitys journey, but more specifically, the individual superstring.

Imagine that superstring suddenly waking up and talking to the person in the car that is as part of the whole of cosmos of the "one" journeying from A to B and you see why no one knows about this.
(09-05-2012, 01:38 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-05-2012, 12:46 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Well, the Ra Material comes from chaneling aliens. Most people don't have context for that.

lol, hey guys I found this book where Ra, yes the Egyptian god who is actually an alien/us from a higher dimension, tells us about reality............

The part about Ra being analogue of Lucifer and lucifer being alanogue of that which is almost as bright as that whcih we actually serve (sun/whole/self/all) and that which serves us (moon/bright/femine/void) as a guidepost but not the destination.

Oh this stuff cracks me up, how do you explain this to someone without having them go completely insane? BigSmile

I'm sorry if some of my stuff is weird, i'm sure void or shinar or eternal will quickly come and correct me about something and be quite right in doing so Smile
(09-05-2012, 12:15 AM)lemoncars44 Wrote: [ -> ]This has probably been asked before but I am a 19 year old who recently discovered this and it utterly baffles me how no one knows about the Law of One... at all. It answers nearly everything humanity has asked about the universe for the last thousands of years. You'd think that would stir something up in the world and give it some attention. The only thing I can think of that would explain its underground-ness would be how dense and difficult it is to absorb it and get into it. I have no doubts that if it the public knew about it, especially at this time in human history; it would change the world.

Very simple, understanding of the Law of One is not of this density. You cannot expect a veiled 3D entity to understand or relate to the Law of One unless they have somehow experienced it in some fashion. For most of those that the Ra material makes senses, it is because when we read it there is REMEMBERING. You need to relate at some levels to any material to be 'accepted'.

Beside 5D-6D wanderers and few exceptions, the Law of One will make almost no sense to others.

Quote:16.41 Questioner: At what point in the densities is it necessary for an entity to be consciously aware of the Law of One in order to progress?

Ra: I am Ra. The fifth-density harvest is of those whose vibratory distortions consciously accept the honor/duty of the Law of One. This responsibility/honor is the foundation of this vibration.

There are few who will grasp, without significant distortion, that which we communicate through this connection with this mind/body/spirit complex.

Ra: I am Ra. We can approximate the percentage of those penetrating intelligently their status. This is between eight and one-half and nine and three-quarters percent. There is a larger percentile group of those who have a fairly well defined, shall we say, symptomology indicating to them that they are not of this, shall we say, “insanity.” This amounts to a bit over fifty percent of the remainder. Nearly one-third of the remainder are aware that something about them is different, so you see there are many gradations of awakening to the knowledge of being a Wanderer. We may add that it is to the middle and first of these groups that this information will, shall we say, make sense.

16.39 Questioner: Is it— I am assuming that it is not necessary for an individual to understand the Law of One to go from the third to the fourth density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. It is absolutely necessary that an entity consciously realize it does not understand in order for it to be harvestable. Understanding is not of this density.
(09-05-2012, 07:03 AM)Vasistha Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:16.39 Questioner: Is it— I am assuming that it is not necessary for an individual to understand the Law of One to go from the third to the fourth density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. It is absolutely necessary that an entity consciously realize it does not understand in order for it to be harvestable. Understanding is not of this density.

I've been repeating this to myself quite often these days: "I don't understand!". It's simply a fact, but with this Ra quote I'm quite fond of not getting it now. Wink
I agree Patrick. This quote keeps me on my toes with not understanding.
(09-05-2012, 01:45 AM)BrotherAsa Wrote: [ -> ]What I have come to realize, and I think many here would agree with me, is that very quickly into the awakening process you begin to have material come to you only when you are ready to receive it and not before.

Oh, how true this is. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

I must say, though, that among those who are ready for the knowledge, it has penetrated thoroughly. I spend hours per day searching out podcasts, articles, and other media pertaining to spiritual advancement, and I am often amazed to see how luminaries incorporate the concepts of the LOO into their works, even without crediting Ra. The LOO is everywhere now.
This also goes for fiction novels. I had the novel 2150AD come to me, and I'm enjoying it so far. They can teach.
I think it's best that people find it honestly, should they be looking for that type of info. I've even stopped bringing it up to people.

Personally, I feel we have to be careful with the information we provide and why. Unconsciously you may be attempting to promote "the way", which is what starts holy wars.
(09-05-2012, 12:15 AM)lemoncars44 Wrote: [ -> ]...it would change the world.

Probably people of your generation, at this time in this world and educated in the philosophies of the LOO, are here now exactly to do that! Smile

In the process, people of my generation will be standing solidly behind you, encouraging and cheering you in every step of the way, as you facilitate the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator to shine more and more brightly upon our world, the beautiful planet Earth, my mother. Smile
(09-05-2012, 12:15 AM)lemoncars44 Wrote: [ -> ]This has probably been asked before but I am a 19 year old who recently discovered this and it utterly baffles me how no one knows about the Law of One... at all. It answers nearly everything humanity has asked about the universe for the last thousands of years. You'd think that would stir something up in the world and give it some attention. The only thing I can think of that would explain its underground-ness would be how dense and difficult it is to absorb it and get into it. I have no doubts that if it the public knew about it, especially at this time in human history; it would change the world.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

If people were sincerely asking those questions, they would find the Law of One. Just as you did.

And please understand, there is a LOT of power in the word "sincerely". Oftentimes, people ask those questions, about life, the universe, etc., but they aren't really interested in the answer -- they are mostly just interested in having their own subjective ideas about life confirmed.

However, make no mistake, when the student is ready, the teacher will appear. That statement is true. When you ask, it is answered. If you ask insincerely, you will be answered insincerely. The universe matches your vibration at every turn.

There is a Ra quote that helps solidify this understanding:

Quote:8.1 Questioner: I have a question regarding what I call the advertising of the Confederation. It has to do with free will. There have been certain contacts allowed, as I understand, by the Council, but this is limited because of free will of those who are not oriented in such a way as to want contact. This material that we are doing now will be disseminated. Dissemination of this material will be dependent upon the wants of a relatively small number of people. Many people on our planet want this material, but even though we disseminate it they will not be aware that it is available. Is there any possibility of creating some effect which I would call advertising, or is this against the principle of free will?

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, the path your life-experience complex has taken. Consider the coincidences and odd circumstances by which one thing flowed to the next. Consider this well.

Each entity will receive the opportunity that each needs.
This information source-beingness does not have uses in the life-experience complex of each of those among your peoples who seek. Thus the advertisement is general and not designed to indicate the searching out of any particular material, but only to suggest the noumenal aspect of the illusion.

Meerie

Because not many people are interested in thinking outside the boxes that mainstream science, religion etc. provide, as simple as that.
If someone is living a spiritual life, working consciously on their own issues and stumbling blocks--no matter how apparently banal or humble, and no matter if they actually achieve "victory" (for intent and sincerity matter more, it seems to me, than achieving or winning)--then does it really matter if they know the Law of One? Does it matter what path they follow? As someone pointed out above (quoting Ra), we aren't here to understand; we aren't here to "win", we're here to evolve, to learn, to share. Not to overcome what are clearly unfair odds, but to confront them and accept what is. ("Acceptance of the unacceptable is the greatest source of Grace in this world," Eckhart Tolle said somewhere.) If you are trying as best you know how, you are already in the victory. The rest is just the rest.
(09-06-2012, 09:27 AM)J.Q. Wrote: [ -> ]..."Acceptance of the unacceptable is the greatest source of Grace in this world," Eckhart Tolle said somewhere...

I love that guy and what he has to say. His books are very down to earth on spiritual matters, which makes them an easy read for all people.
(09-05-2012, 01:45 AM)BrotherAsa Wrote: [ -> ]What I have come to realize, and I think many here would agree with me, is that very quickly into the awakening process you begin to have material come to you only when you are ready to receive it and not before.

The truths that lie within the LOO would not have the predicted effect one would think as until a person is ready the material will be rejected and not accepted. There is also the risk that if a person was exposed to the material before they were ready it would have a dampening effect. By that I mean that if a person isn't ready to hear the message the content might cause a person to retreat from the material and then they would have an even longer process in reaching the same point.

Having been around for awhile I find that there are quite a few people who "discover" the LOO material early on in the awakening process. Once the LOO material is discovered quite often the seeker will go on to further discoveries of more material and knowledge that provide even more expansion and enhancement to the LOO material. I find in working with others that it is not unusual that they will return over and over again to the LOO material with each return they find a more indepth grasp of the material has been achieved.

Brother Asa, you nailed it. I have been studying various spiritual paths all my life. Topics studied include eastern religions, Edgar Cayce, Ramana Maharshi, Yoga, Vedanta, Zen, Taoism. Jane Roberts, Course in Miracles, the Abraham Material. Also the teachings of Jesus. Everything appeared in my life at the moment I was ready to hear and use it.
Edgar Cayce talked about an ancient battle between the forces of darkness and light. Also in Atlantis, between the Children of the Law of One and the Sons of Belial. I had difficulty understanding or incorporating these reference into my world view until I came upon the Ra material this year. Now I feel it is somewhat clarified for me.
Also, I don't think it's necessary for everyone to know about this material in order to advance spiritually. It's fun and perhaps helpful for those of us who are very mental/rational in our approach. I would say that someone could belong to a fairly primitive religion and still progress.
Just wondering:

Quote:16.39 Questioner: Is it— I am assuming that it is not necessary for an individual to understand the Law of One to go from the third to the fourth density. Is this correct?

16.41 Questioner: At what point in the densities is it necessary for an entity to be consciously aware of the Law of One in order to progress?

Ra: I am Ra. The fifth-density harvest is of those whose vibratory distortions consciously accept the honor/duty of the Law of One. This responsibility/honor is the foundation of this vibration.

If understanding of the Law of One is not necessary to go from 3rd to 4th density, I always wonder why Ra took all the trouble to pass the Law of One to us 3rd density beings.

If the Law of One is meant for 5th density beings to progress, I also wonder whether Ra is passing this to Wanderers to remind them or to wake them up if they are still asleep.

Just wondering...

(09-06-2012, 02:58 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I don't think it's necessary for everyone to know about this material in order to advance spiritually.
For whom would it be necessary to advance? I don't understand that idea when you look at all of the available catalyst. It doesn't seem like there is that much lack of opportunity.

(09-06-2012, 10:27 PM)Wai Wrote: [ -> ]If understanding of the Law of One is not necessary to go from 3rd to 4th density, I always wonder why Ra took all the trouble to pass the Law of One to us 3rd density beings.
They passed on an aspect of it, loosely translated for 3D minds. Even in that form, the general idea is useful in the 3D illusion because it points toward a central, fundamental principle (well 'the' principle perhaps) from which pretty much everything arises to consciousness.
(09-06-2012, 12:05 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-05-2012, 12:15 AM)lemoncars44 Wrote: [ -> ]...it would change the world.

Probably people of your generation, at this time in this world and educated in the philosophies of the LOO, are here now exactly to do that! Smile

In the process, people of my generation will be standing solidly behind you, encouraging and cheering you in every step of the way, as you facilitate the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator to shine more and more brightly upon our world, the beautiful planet Earth, my mother. Smile

Thank you, that is wonderful to know Smile. I feel that my generation has yet to form some kind of counter culture movement that will revolt against the powers that be. But as of now we are all too divided to really do something, we all have different opinions and don't want to associate with the "other", just as the rest of the world does. Yet, I feel that the knowledge of the Law of One alone can unify my generation and begin to erase the dividing lines between us all so that some real change can happen.
Ive always had the longing to live in the 60's when there was all this great music and change was in the air. Only recently did I realize that the state of the world now is almost the same as the 60's counter culture. Except it hasn't really boomed yet, but boy am I excited for that boom.

(09-06-2012, 10:27 PM)Wai Wrote: [ -> ]Just wondering:

16.41 Questioner: At what point in the densities is it necessary for an entity to be consciously aware of the Law of One in order to progress?

If understanding of the Law of One is not necessary to go from 3rd to 4th density, I always wonder why Ra took all the trouble to pass the Law of One to us 3rd density beings.

If the Law of One is meant for 5th density beings to progress, I also wonder whether Ra is passing this to Wanderers to remind them or to wake them up if they are still asleep.

Just wondering...

I agree. What if for other people to discover the Law of One, just as we all have in some way or another, they discover it by a more mainstream influence or source. What if someone is supposed to make it known to more people, and that someone awakens others who have yet to be awakened. If everything happens for a reason, then if someone makes it publicly known, the reason would be to allow more people around the world to embrace it.
I doubt that every wanderer or spiritual seeker will find the Law of One by a random glance through a bookstore or stumbling upon the website. There has to be more convenient accessible ways.
The generations being born around now will be the real bulk of the change, I like to think of us born before this as the tip of the spear head, the beserker's who run head on into the enemy before the main formation of units can win the battle. We are there to slice and dice our way through showing the way for the troops behind us, foolish and perilous but highly honourable Wink. Lions bears and tigers. Come at me life.
I know if this info would have been presented to me even a day before by someone, I would have probably scoffed at it. When I first met the girl that I was seeing barely a month prior told me she was spiritual and I laughed a little inside. Hell when she wondered what happens when you die, I gave her a scientific explanation of DMT being released which caused the visions.

Then one day on a MMA message board, someone posted the hidden hand posting along with various quotes from it. I just started reading and it piqued my interest because it was so far out there and was mainly for entertainment purposes at that point

Then I started reading more and more the stumbled on the Ra material and then the epiphany occurred. I sent a link to all three of my closest friends just as a suggestion and they all scoffed at it without even giving it a read. It's just something that if you aren't ready, it's not something that can be even remotely grasped.

The message was always there - read the messages of all major religions and you will find a faint hint of the same. It has just got distorted over the period of time and was misinterpreted to suit some vested interest.
(09-07-2012, 12:38 AM)lemoncars44 Wrote: [ -> ]...I feel that my generation has yet to form some kind of counter culture movement that will revolt against the powers that be...

The revolt is the awakening and not really a revolt like we are used to see.

More info in here: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5060

Heart
"We, ourselves, do not feel an urgency for this information to be widely disseminated. It is enough that we have made it available to three, four, or five. This is extremely ample reward, for if one of these obtains fourth-density understanding due to this catalyst then we shall have fulfilled the Law of One in the distortion of service.

We encourage a dispassionate attempt to share information without concern for numbers or quick growth among others. That you attempt to make this information available is, in your terms, your service. The attempt, if it reaches one, reaches all."

There seems to be concern that if a person isn't dedicated to pursuing a high degree of balance, their teachings will inevitably become distorted. I think Ra is also saying there is the potential for free-will infringement the more this is pushed on others. The last thing we want to develop is a dogmatic attitude, or that we have the answers and others "don't get it".
Quote:"There are few who will grasp, without significant distortion, that which we communicate through this connection with this mind/body/spirit complex. However, if it be your desire to share our communications with others we have the distortion towards a perception that this would be most helpful in regularizing and crystallizing your own patterns of vibration upon the levels of experience which you call the life. If one is illuminated, are not all illuminated? Therefore, we are oriented towards speaking for you in whatever supply of speakingness you may desire. To teach/learn is the Law of One in one of its most elementary distortions."

(From Session 2)

The impression I have from this is that some people, perhaps a very few, will be helped by the Ra material, and what helps some will help all because all are connected.
This material will be attracted to those whose vibrational frequency resonates with the nature of such material and vice versa. If one's begins to dedicate significant focus to a topic of a certain nature, one's thoughts will lead to the manifestation of material in the vein of what one directed their focus towards. It largely rests upon whether someone is at a point in life and understanding where one would be deemed 'ready' to receive such and such material and be able to make informed opinions regarding it, and be in a position to study it, process it and hopefully integrate it in a meaningful and relevant way in their life.
Quote:For, the experience or sojourn in the earth is not by chance, but the natural spiritual and soul evolution of the entity; that it may be aware of its relationships to God--through its relationships to its fellow men; recognizing in each soul, as well as in self, those possibilities, those opportunities, those duties, those obligations that are a portion of each soul-entity's manifesting in a material plane.
Edgar Cayce Reading 2271-1

I think this Edgar Cayce quote shows a remarkable similarity to the Ra/Law-of-one Material. So the answer would be that a lot of people know about the material, just not always in the same specific format or coming from the same channel.
The OP's question has perplexed me as well.

I have a completely awakened one friend of mine that I assisted heavily in awakening. From atheist to now some sort of Deist, who has had at least one heart chakra opening associated with the thought of giving love and understanding to even a dictator (Syrian) who may have committed war crimes, who just yesterday said that the power to his car shut off when he thought about approaching a trial based on the truth than trying to hide and propagate lies.

Yet this friend, of which I rarely directly spoke of the Ra material (maybe a total of 30 minutes over months, compared to probably 20+ hours of general spiritual philosophy directly from Ra material), of which I never pushed information and of which he has come to more than twice a few weeks after I said something and he said he finally understood what I meant, has very strong resistance to read the Ra material. He knows its my spiritual philosophical basis, but he says "it's creepy" and that he does not trust other dimensional sources or channeling and how it talks about the negative path. He says in his heart he feels the matter is dark (although he is awakened, and has had at least one heart chakra experience, he is not too sensitive yet, and has told me more than once he indulges in his old ways of dominating and hurting people because he likes it so much) and so I know he wasn't feeling his heart - he has a tendency to project his fear.

I'm guessing the resistance comes from his higher self, or some strong part of him, that needs to discover the truth for himself, and when he is ready, he will read it.

Edit: So in conclusion, I recommended he read it if it resonates with him once, but I don't think he spent more than a few minutes because if he had he would have talked to me about the spiritual concepts he learned (he loves talking about spiritual concepts). After asking him about he felt about the matter and hearing his projected fear response, I simply let the matter rest after that. It still perplexes me to this day, because he sings praises about me to his other friends who question him about spirituality, and he frequently comes to me for spiritual advice...and he knows the Ra material is close to my heart...go figure.
Pages: 1 2 3