Bring4th

Full Version: Opening the gateway to intelligent infinity is guarantee Harvest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
"11.8 Questioner: Is there anyone in our history who is commonly known who went to a fourth-density self-service or negative type of planet or any who will go there?"

"Ra: I am Ra. The number of entities thus harvested is small. However, a few have penetrated the eighth level which is only available from the opening up of the seventh through the sixth. Penetration into the eighth or intelligent infinity level allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it wishes at any time/space during the cycle."

How can a 3th density being knows he/she penetrated intelligent infinity? This is for the negative path, but I believe this is also for the positive path. And what means this "8th level"?
8th level is the 1st density of the next Octave. If I recall, it is returning to Creator.
(09-05-2012, 03:53 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]8th level is the 1st density of the next Octave. If I recall, it is returning to Creator.

Ah ok, thanks.

So Ra says that intelligent infinity have different levels? Then it is not necessary to reach the 8th level.

(09-05-2012, 03:53 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]8th level is the 1st density of the next Octave. If I recall, it is returning to Creator.

Or the 1th octave of the next density. BigSmile

The factors that indicate the penetration of intelligent infinity and subsequent co-operation with it would first manifest as an initial mystical or spiritually profound experience of divine contact or interaction. After such an experience has become properly integrated, and one begins working towards conscious refinement of the spiritual facet of one's existence with the intention of accessing and honing one's spiritual connection, the signs that indicate the penetration of and working with intelligent infinity would manifest as a shift in awareness and the subjective observation that synchronicities exponentially and objectively are increasing in one's life and one's intuitive sense and ability both to receive information from seemingly 'nowhere' arises.

The development of the deep-seated sense that one exists as far more than just the human form accompanies this, and one begins to observe a tangible relationship that can be accessed at any moment with one's higher guidance system, through communication via the intuitive route or through the fact that one literally has "new eyes" to view the world with, and can detect signs in and hidden meanings behind the circumstances in the world that surrounds you.

In simpler terms, to penetrate intelligent infinity would be to develop and maintain a conscious working relationship with the Creator.
How can one *not* know they have penetrated intelligent infinity?
A gong sounds, followed by loud obnoxious applause, then a bearded old man levitates down from a cloud and hands you a banana.
(09-05-2012, 04:35 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]How can one *not* know they have penetrated intelligent infinity?
A gong sounds, followed by loud obnoxious applause, then a bearded old man levitates down from a cloud and hands you a banana.

Maybe most of the harvesteble entities are unaware of this penetrating?

All will be harvested, regardless of progress according to Ra. Graduation is a different thing.
You don't have to penetrate intelligent infinity to graduate to the next density.

Many people who will graduate don't even know about the Law of One.
Most people don't penetrate intelligent infinity. Or if they do, it's for brief periods.
(09-05-2012, 05:18 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-05-2012, 04:35 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]How can one *not* know they have penetrated intelligent infinity?

Maybe most of the harvesteble entities are unaware of this penetrating?

You mean with the banana? Wink
(09-05-2012, 03:47 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]How can a 3th density being knows he/she penetrated intelligent infinity? This is for the negative path, but I believe this is also for the positive path. And what means this "8th level"?
I think the idea is simply that polarization is sufficient enough, during an incarnation, to jump off the 3D 'wheel' if desired. Same for positive and negative with the exception of what centers were balanced. While it's rare for negative 3D (because there are few highly polarized negatives here), I'd imagine it's quite common for highly-polarized positive 3D, especially at this time. The 8th level is, presumably, the first subdensity of 4D.
(09-05-2012, 07:04 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]You mean with the banana? Wink

If someone get the banana (only if it is green Smile), then graduation to 4th density is a fact. BigSmile

(09-05-2012, 03:47 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]"11.8 Questioner: Is there anyone in our history who is commonly known who went to a fourth-density self-service or negative type of planet or any who will go there?"

"Ra: I am Ra. The number of entities thus harvested is small. However, a few have penetrated the eighth level which is only available from the opening up of the seventh through the sixth. Penetration into the eighth or intelligent infinity level allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it wishes at any time/space during the cycle."

How can a 3th density being knows he/she penetrated intelligent infinity? This is for the negative path, but I believe this is also for the positive path. And what means this "8th level"?

You would not be able to be unaware that you had penetrated the 8th level. First off, the veil would be completely rended for you. You would be instantly aware of the power that had just opened up to you.

The 8th level is unpotentiated intelligent infinity. The 7th level is potentiated intelligent infinity. The 6th level is intelligent energy. The 8th level of consciousness is the base state from which all densities spring forth from. That's why Ra refers to the 8th as being, in its later stages, the 1st density of the next octave of densities. At the 8th level the creation begins anew in cyclical fashion. It is the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end. It is interesting that the number "8" and the infinity symbol "∞" are essentially the same. It's a variation on the ancient ouroboros symbol for infinity of the serpent eating its own tail. It is rather appropriate, wouldn't you agree? Smile
(09-06-2012, 02:24 AM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]

If someone get the banana (only if it is green Smile), then graduation to 4th density is a fact. BigSmile

It's the violet ray that determines harvestability.
(09-08-2012, 12:10 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2012, 02:24 AM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]

It's the violet ray that determines harvestability.

<cricket chrip>...I believe that was a joke.
I know the green banana was a joke.
But I tended to think that green ray meant graduation when Ra says it's violet ray.

In 34:16 Ra says "This violet ray is the only consideration for fourth-density positive"

and in 43:14, the questioner says "Then the big difference in harvestability between third and fourth density is that at the end of the third density the individual is harvested as a function of individual violet ray." to which Ra says "This is correct"

http://lawofone.info/results.php?q=violet&ss=1&st=all

So we need a violet banana too.
And violet ray is overall balance, irrespective of the particular incarnation which one may use to polarize or not to polarize.
So our violet ray, since it indicates balance, can change during incarnation. Or am I wrong?
(09-08-2012, 07:02 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So our violet ray, since it indicates balance, can change during incarnation. Or am I wrong?

We are always changing. Smile
The concept of a negative or positive path cease to have meaning at a certain point. In the LOO material it is said that it is halfwayish through the sixth density.

Since all that is required to learn the lessons of all densities are available a every level, it is possible for any and all to progress to any and all level
Perhaps it is an experience leaving you with feelings of unity with the universe, or perhaps even a step further? I don't think there is any specific manner in which these experiences plays out. Just something that definetly catches your attention about your belonging.

Although the 'levitating bearded man handing out bananas" seems quite probable Wink
(09-18-2012, 04:05 AM)Aureus Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps it is an experience leaving you with feelings of unity with the universe, or perhaps even a step further? I don't think there is any specific manner in which these experiences plays out. Just something that definetly catches your attention about your belonging.

Although the 'levitating bearded man handing out bananas" seems quite probable Wink

Contact with the 6th and above is profound, to say the least. It is a very powerful, if not the most powerful of life experiences. I say this from being to the sixth, and to reach seventh is to be "invited/greeted' to that level, it doesn't just happen. Penetration into the sixth level can happen randomly, and from drugs and random 'hole/s" in the entities field usually from trauma or substances. Even still the sixth level, infinite energy..., Is very profound and unlike any other experience.
I believe I may have once nearly contacted intelligent infinity, but wasn't ready, and knew it. Started freaking out because I wasn't ready to.

Perhaps it may have been contact with 6th instead, as Infinite Unity talks about. I was dealing with trauma, using drugs.

Whatever it was, as I said, wasn't ready.

Come to think of it, it's no wonder I'm dealing with mental health issues like I am. I may have done the positive version of what Hitler did to himself.

I guess if there's a point I'm making, it's this:

BE FUCKING CAREFUL.

You're ready when you're ready and not when you're not. Don't rush s*** you're not ready for or you're probably not gonna like that you did.
(11-09-2018, 01:47 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]I believe I may have once nearly contacted intelligent infinity, but wasn't ready, and knew it. Started freaking out because I wasn't ready to.

Perhaps it may have been contact with 6th instead, as Infinite Unity talks about. I was dealing with trauma, using drugs.

Come to think of it, it's no wonder I'm dealing with mental health issues like I am. I may have done the positive version of what Hitler did to himself.

BE FUCKING CAREFUL.

You're ready when you're ready and not when you're not. Don't rush s*** you're not ready for or you're probably not gonna like that you did.

My experience with infinite energy, in a mostly physical rendition due to the mental escaping g explanation.

This was all felt, I didn't see anything extraordinary. Except per say everything seemed to be vibrating. There felt as if there was an beach ball sized "sun", I say dun but there was no heat, just an extraordinary amount of energy being radiated, to the point that my nervous system and interelated systems wouldn't function properly. This sun was radiating huge amounts of energy, only relatable words would be infinite energy. Though I felt this energy all around me and specifically radiating from thee sun over my head, I could still feel it pouring in through what felt like a hole in my skull. The sun invited/reached for me, and if I would have accepted and not blinked, I would have been able to cross the gateway to the seventh level.
(11-09-2018, 01:54 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2018, 01:47 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]I believe I may have once nearly contacted intelligent infinity, but wasn't ready, and knew it. Started freaking out because I wasn't ready to.

BE FUCKING CAREFUL.

My experience with infinite energy, in a mostly physical rendition due to the mental escaping g explanation.

This was all felt, I didn't see anything extraordinary. Except per say everything seemed to be vibrating. There felt as if there was an beach ball sized "sun", I say dun but there was no heat, just an extraordinary amount of energy being radiated, to the point that my nervous system and interested systems wouldn't function properly. This sun was radiating huge amounts of energy, only relatable words would be infinite energy. Though I felt this energy all around me and specifically radiating from thee sun over my head, I could still feel it pouring in through what felt like a hole in my skull. The sun invited/reached for me, and if I would have accepted and not blinked, I would have been able to cross the gateway to the seventh level.

For me, my experience was something else. Not that. I was starting to grasp all being one and all of us just being god. I was starting to grasp and step into accepting this type of existence, but I wasn't ready. I wasn't ready to just... be aware of it.

Perhaps I was being invited to 6th and wasn't ready?
(11-09-2018, 01:59 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2018, 01:54 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]

BE FUCKING CAREFUL.

This was all felt, I didn't see anything extraordinary. Except per say everything seemed to be vibrating. There felt as if there was an beach ball sized "sun", I say dun but there was no heat, just an extraordinary amount of energy being radiated, to the point that my nervous system and interested systems wouldn't function properly. This sun was radiating huge amounts of energy, only relatable words would be infinite energy. Though I felt this energy all around me and specifically radiating from thee sun over my head, I could still feel it pouring in through what felt like a hole in my skull. The sun invited/reached for me, and if I would have accepted and not blinked, I would have been able to cross the gateway to the seventh level.

For me, my experience was something else. Not that. I was starting to grasp all being one and all of us just being god. I was starting to grasp and step into accepting this type of existence, but I wasn't ready. I wasn't ready to just... be aware of it.

Perhaps I was being invited to 6th and wasn't ready?

I wouldn't want to define your experience, however beyond all, it definitely sounds profound and that's awesome. I definitely don't think my experience was a defining or only possible experience of it. All I know is I'm still fine tuning,balancing/harmonizing, and unblocking. Working to work with indigo in a profecient fashion.
I believe we are always experiencing intelligent infinity, but it is just a matter of what degree of distortion we are experiencing it from. The less distortion, the higher the vibration. And what is vibrating? Something that transcends vibration ultimately.

Infinite mystery. Alpha and omega.

"The basic rhythms of intelligent infinity are totally without distortion of any kind. The rhythms are clothed in mystery, for they are being itself."
(11-09-2018, 03:06 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]I believe we are always experiencing intelligent infinity, but it is just a matter of what degree of distortion we are experiencing it from. The less distortion, the higher the vibration. And what is vibrating? Something that transcends vibration ultimately.

Infinite mystery. Alpha and omega.

"The basic rhythms of intelligent infinity are totally without distortion of any kind. The rhythms are clothed in mystery, for they are being itself."

Yea I agree, all there is, is creator. I think everyone is special, unique, and beautiful. I believe that every entity has the ability/potential to reach these states, and actually is everyone's natural state. I don't dispute that everything is infinite intelligence or what have you. However touching that state or level from here, can basically be described as profound.

I'm with you, beyond all the "bells and whistles" all there is, is you. What does that entail? There's only One "being".

I also by no means said I had revealed the mystery, am enlightened, or even adept at opening the gateway. I've simply had a profound experience, that I identify with as Infinite energy.
(11-09-2018, 01:47 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]...

The best way to do this is to just live your "normal" life.  Evolving with everyday catalysts.  Just the normal stuff.  It's more than enough.  I don't understand why so many people program so much stuff for their incarnation.  There is no rush.  Everyone should allow themselves the pleasure of evolving at a comfortable rate. Smile

(11-09-2018, 04:38 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]I also by no means said I had revealed the mystery, am enlightened, or even adept at opening the gateway. I've simply had a profound experience, that I identify with as Infinite energy.

Sorry if my post came across as implying that you had claimed anything of that nature. I was just making a general statement that was directed to no one in particular.

I was just pointing out the obvious (because its fun) -- that everything contains the whole within it.

Every ray is just another degree of distortion of light (different levels of vibration). Some vibrations are less distorted than others, resulting in more profound and wholesome experiences of intelligent infinity. I wasn't trying to minimize anyone's experience, rather just saying that everything is one right now, and that consciously realizing that on a deep level of our being corrects the misconception/distortion of separation.

The bodily senses deliver a structured picture to consciousness that typically leads it to presume separation. But without that surface filter, the natural state of being below the outer ego is a sense of infinite unity with all that is. The snake is looking at its own tail and thinking its another snake, because its senses aren't directed to the physical place where the tail connects to itself, so it presumes separation. But if it goes within itself, it can feel itself as both parties together as one. If it bites the tail, it will feel the pain, unless it is so dissociated that even that sensation is pushed into the unconscious mind (which is actually the case for most of us). Because we believe we are separate so strongly, we do not often feel each others pain. Moving into fourth density is the beginning of us feeling each others thoughts, feelings, pains, and pleasures. The beginnings of the awakening to the social memory complex.
Something I'm thinking about: Are you guys sure Ra meant seventh density and not the seventh chakra?
The 8th being the chakra that opens up after you've opened all 7 chakras?
Pages: 1 2