Bring4th

Full Version: finding one's passion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

well, this was a good vid that speaks to finding one's inner voice, one's inner drive.

forget the 'career' overtones; this guy is speaking to a deeper truth.

what would you stake your life on?
(09-09-2012, 09:14 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]what would you stake your life on?

The principles of spiritual evolution Smile
"The entity which is strong to think shall either be strong to act or that which it has shall be removed."
(09-09-2012, 11:39 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]"The entity which is strong to think shall either be strong to act or that which it has shall be removed."

Excellent Ra quote, Z.

I think I understand what you mean there. It is as important for an entity to act on one's knowledge or mental convictions too, so that its evolution is firmly cemented?

Reminded me of Lord Jesus' parable in the Bible, in terms of the three servants who acted in different ways with the money that their master gave them before leaving home for sometime. The one who hid the money in the soil, out of fear of losing it, was the one who was pushed out by the master in the end after his return.
It's really that and more. It's how passion may be allowed to work with the unconscious mind, in general.
(09-09-2012, 12:18 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]It's really that and more. It's how passion may be allowed to work with the unconscious mind, in general.

How can it be allowed for that purpose in your opinion, Z? I remember Ra calling the ability to work the subconscious as magic. It looks like it is a key milestone in the path of the adept.
How can it be allowed? Trial and error until one recognizes that thought is primary.
Thanks, Z. I guess all the answers in this sphere has to come from individual experience mostly. Smile Thank you.