Bring4th

Full Version: The Immaculate Conception of Little Dizzle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's an absurd movie on the surface, but if you have Netflix watch it sometime!

To give a summary..it's about 3rd shift janitors who start eating these cookies that are laying around the office. The cookies are being product tested. It turns out that as a side-effect, the cookies cause the men to give birth to a neon-blue fish out of their asses. The poor fish have no eyes, nor do they survive.

It sounds like a bunch of nonsense, but there's a large metaphor being imparted..especially with the concept of Janus they bring up (..god of beginnings and transitions, thence also of gates, doors, doorways, endings and time. He is usually a two-faced god since he looks to the future and the past. The Romans dedicated the month of January to Janus.)

Apparently the word janitor comes from Janus. "We keep it clean in between." My take is the movie is about being humble, providing that stable foundation, and performing essential function within.
Will watch and blame you if it sucks.
Ha..it's low budget and chaotic. Fair warning.
I saw this while I was changing channels last night. Weird coincidence.
It was actually on tv??
Yeah, on some cable movie channel. I couldn't believe it.

Funny thing is, I haven't really had much in the way of synchronicity manifest in my life, so I started attempting to manifest it with the law of attraction. I got two in two days - first I read this post, then Immaculate Conception showed up on TV as I was flipping channels. Second, I wondered what the price of a Super Bowl ring would be, then a day later I was watching Pawn Stars and someone pawned a Super Bowl ring and they listed the price.

MOAR!!!!!
Ok so I watched it and prob funniest part was dude in bathtub with his 'emotional lawyer'.
(09-10-2012, 02:53 PM)DMCubic Wrote: [ -> ]Funny thing is, I haven't really had much in the way of synchronicity manifest in my life..

For me it started showing up all at once.
(09-10-2012, 11:53 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so I watched it and prob funniest part was dude in bathtub with his 'emotional lawyer'.

Ha! I liked his art project idea of clothing all the homeless in jackets that say "I'm Sorry" on the back.