Bring4th

Full Version: 2007.09.08 - we contribute energy to 'past' channelings by reading transcripts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0908.aspx Wrote:Questioner: I have a short question that is very much on the surface. Is the light that you see generated by this circle changed by other listeners who are not local to the room, but are listening to the words somewhere else at this particular space/time? And also, can listeners who listen to the channeling at a later time also partake in the energies or are the energies only present when the circle is present?

We are those of the Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. And may we say that it is far from a surface query. Indeed, it cuts to the heart of that about which we were speaking, in a way. Because it is indeed true that the energies of this circle include those energies of the larger circle of those who are part of the extended group at this time, listening in to the airing of this session in the private chat room.

However, we would go further than this and say that all of those who, in the future, when this session is broadcast, shall listen to this session of working shall also be part of that which is occurring at this time in your illusion. For we operate from time/space, where exist the metaphysical realms of your planet Earth, dwelling in the inner planes or unseen realms that are part of your planetary influence. Therefore, to us, all time is one. And so that which occurs in your future is that which is occurring simultaneously with our discussion at this time.

And, indeed, even those who read this transcript at a later time shall be a part of the energy of this session and shall contribute their love and their light and their interest to the energy that is experienced by the sitting circle at your local time and space.

There is a substantial point to be made in this regard. We say that you are all one. And that it is an intellectual concept that is irresistible in its attractiveness and provable, these days, by the experimentation of your physicists. Thusly, in an intellectual sense, many, many entities are ready to agree that all is one.

Yet there is still that tendency to clutch tightly to local time and space and to see everything as moving in a linear time string. Yet part of that vision that all things are one is the opening of the hands and the releasing of that limitation upon the illusion which you enjoy. A portion of each of you exists in common. That portion is consciousness. Certainly we feel that the one known as C, in asking the main question this evening, was attempting to express her realization of the fact that consciousness is profoundly different from the surface awareness that is the personality’s experience of life. For to be conscious is not necessarily to experience consciousness. Consciousness is that ground of being which all entities have in common.

Indeed, you may see that, as you become more comfortable in your own skin or your own personality shell, you may more and more embrace this seemingly impersonal consciousness, knowing that the consciousness within you is identical, as it must be, to the consciousness that is the ground of being for all entities. It is that profoundly unified awareness that allows the magic to occur, that allows the dance to be danced between individuals and groups of individuals, and relating in those groups or as an individual with the plants, the animals and the elements.

And all those forces of love which are a part of your future are, at the same time, profoundly a part of your present moment. All of infinity exists in the present moment. This is a paradox in that it also exists in the next present moment, and the next. And yet it is no less true.

You become a part of the circle that channeled the message when you read it and give it your attention. You contribute to the oncoming of 4th density by doing this as it is the goal of STO channelings. So, I implore you to keep reading, my friends. What better excuse to keep reading a variety of different channelings?

Q'uo continues on to a beautiful tangent about 4th density:

Q'uo Wrote:It is such a blessing to be able to share these thoughts! For there is the genuine and heartfelt desire on the part of all those who seek to do so effectively. And so often it is felt that one cannot truly be effective because one is caught up at various times by various stray thoughts and confusions. And yet we say to you that you may look at yourself, as this instrument has often said, as a crystal.

You have, on the outer part of your awareness of yourself, flesh and blood, bones, hands that grasp, and a mouth that speaks. And all of these are very physical things. And yet, driving that physicality and at the heart of that physicality is the essence of your energy body. And in that body you are that which are works with energy. You receive the energy of the one infinite Creator. And as it moves through your chakra system and out through the top of your head, it is colored by that very personality that seeking entities may tend to denigrate.

As you bless, in your own unique way, that energy that moves through you, as you dedicate it to the love and the light of the one infinite Creator and to service in the Creator’s name, you color that light with your blessing. So as you radiate out into the world, your radiation is utterly beautiful and unique. There has never been another source of radiation that is just like you and there never will be. For all of those things that have impinged upon your consciousness within your incarnation have added up to this entity that you are at this moment. And even from moment to moment you shall shift and change and make sudden movements, and rest for a long period of time and then make sudden movements that change your coloration again. And at no time are you anything less than perfect.

We are aware that the one known as S was asking about how to work to increase the strands of DNA that are the basic wiring that allows this crystal being that you are to accept and radiate a light of ever increasing density. And we would say to the one known as S that it is in that profound acceptance of the self, that coming to love the self and rest within one’s skin in utter peace without giving oneself difficulties without doubting the self, that this transformation of the very cells of your body will take place.

Think of fourth density as you have imagined it, that realm of light and love where you are still playing the card game of seeking and learning, yet everyone’s hand is face up upon the table with all the cards showing. Everyone knows everyone else’s hand. Everyone sees the struggles, the suffering, and the pain of everyone else. And everyone also sees the beauty the joy and the delight of knowing everyone else.

So there is a far more complex, and at the same time a far more simple, balance of loving and being loved. It is no longer a stretch to love entities at the soul level. For all entities are beautiful when their hands are laid down with the cards facing up, so that all may see all the cards. In fourth density, every entity whom you now judge, you will then see to be a person of infinite beauty. Everyone of whom you thought perhaps too well in third density, in fourth density becomes a very human, flawed and entirely lovable character.

So the fourth density values are those of compassion, acceptance, support, encouragement and resting in love, in all that you see and all that you think. By the time it comes to the doing of things, you are set in your course and your actions shall be those that are imbued with a genuinely heartfelt love.

Criticize unfairly; disparage: "there is a tendency to denigrate the poor".
I grasp the meaning of what Q'uo has to say but do not fully understand that which was imparted. However, I perceive the situation from perhaps a different view but nonetheless conceivably accurate position.

Within both space/time and time/space an event creates an energy a thought form that has an indefinite life. That energy or thought form existing indefinitely can be invoked back into any given now by simply reattaching to that thought form in some manner. Take for instance this session which resulted in the message presently being discussed, that session in that now created an energy complexity or form that will last an infinite amount of time. Each time someone reads that transcript or listens to the recording of the session they will invoke back into that now the original energy complexity. Once brought back into the current now the energy created by the reader/listener supplements the energy of the original energy complexity thereby modifying the original energy form.

In this way I able to grasp the concept of there only being now, the concept of how past, present and future exists simultaneously as the energy complexity created is the same as the actual events which is imbued with the energy signatures of all those who have and are associated with the event, and I can call into existence in any now events which in 3D are considered to be in the past or future.

It is a complexity that I do not understand but am struggling to gain a grasp of some portion of the meaning.
Indeed there is difficulty in grasping the concept of simultaneity.

The best way that I explain to others is to think of a movement right now moving simultaneously all aspects of you in the past and future at the same exact time as if you're one infinitely long stretched out Caterpillar or Snake.

This concept has to be understood when also trying to grasp the essence of the Higher Self which is literally the accumulation of you at a given point. The Higher Self is infinitely changing by every action, word, choice, and thought that you have right now.

Sometimes, I look back at my younger self when I was going through hard times and I literally imagine myself telling that younger me (who seems like a different self) its alright and you'll be just fine with a strong love. And then... I wonder..... When I had that feeling and those emotions of something telling me it is alright and I'll be just fine in the past as I asked for help.... was it me in the future telling myself this?

*Twilight Zone Melody*

Thank you Infinite1, you have provoked some interesting new thoughts for me to mull over.
that is an interesting snippet Mr Parsons.

Quo Wrote:And, indeed, even those who read this transcript at a later time shall be a part of the energy of this session and shall contribute their love and their light and their interest to the energy that is experienced by the sitting circle at your local time and space.

I have been concerned in recent times with the power of setting intent. In that a single, pure-ly changed intent has the power to magnetise and draw all the resonant forces of creation into it.

that quote seems to tie in with this.

regards distortions and groups:
Quote:3.10 In the first case only the one individual, purified of all flaws, could move a mountain. In the case of mass understanding of unity, each individual may contain an acceptable amount of distortion and yet the mass mind could move mountains. The progress is normally from the understanding which you now seek to a dimension of understanding which is governed by the laws of love, and which seeks the laws of light. Those who are vibrating with the Law of Light seek the Law of One. Those who vibrate with the Law of One seek the Law of Foreverness.

I have noticed, let us say, that the Q'uo material has a certain fluctuation in quality and purity depending on the questions asked and those present in the many channeling circles over the years. I can only say that the most recent sessions (say 2009-2011) have the most 'juice' in them.