Bring4th

Full Version: Magic or Good karma/sociability?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Cyan

I've been wondering about something.

When ever I watch shows and such, I have the "ability" to morph the story so that it "sort of" tells a story about me and or helps me in some way.

One of the example of this is when I watch something online and I wish for something to happen in the music video and it usually happens very quickly in the way i wanted it to.

This to me seems a logical natural extension of my previous "healingness" abilities in a sense.

So, my actual question is this.

Which, from YOUR subjective experience, as the "other self" is a more likely explanation for the phenomena I observe.

1. All actions around me are controlled by me in "some distant/near form"

or

2. All actions around me are controlled by something that can read what I want and act to create it, but is not controlled in any real or meaningful way by me.

I know this isnt exactly kansas (3D) anymore for most of us, but what i'm curious about is, is the method of work that I imply here closer to controlling or being allowed to be presented with something.

So, is it kind of like "hey, its your X guide here, You wanted to see a pretty lady dance at this specific moment in this specific video that you are watching for the first time so i'mma gonna jump up and down here"

or

"neurons + neurotransmitters + desire = impression of cause and effect where none exists"

or

"you're the creator/created of your own world so while it might not be smart to wish for "proof" we'll certainly hand it to you if we believe you can handle it"

I'm not sure how to react to the constant stream of stuff that I seem to be able to manifest entirely at will. I'm still undecided if it means I have "control" over everything or if i have "so much good karma" that anything i wish is granted based on that.

These concepts are greatly murky, i'll admit, but the gist of my question should be visible.

"Are human beings closer to creators with other selves as co creators, or are we as closer to co-creators with other selves as the creator." might be the question, with the added that is it possible that both/neither.

This might make no sense and not resonate, at all, if that happens, just let it fall away, getting no answer is an answer to the question as well. All is well! BigSmile

EDIT: would this be "the question" that cant be answered in the 3D due to the whole confusion/veil thing?
First off, I want to say, wonderful question. It could be the "question of all questions". As Ra might say if this were posed to them, this is a LARGE subject. BigSmile

Secondly, everything that comes into your experience is a manifestation of your consciousness. Consciousness creates form, it's not the other way around, though it can certainly seem that way at times. Mind and matter are reflections of one another. A change in one does not occur without a change in the other.

Before you incarnate, you program for certain lessons and certain predisposing limitations. These are still maintained and manifested by your thoughts, beliefs, desires, and intent. The only thing is, that a great portion of our consciousness, and thus our creative power, resides beneath the surface of our conscious awareness. We truly are our own icebergs.

The fact of the matter is, since before time, we were, and are, and always will be, the creator. We are, literally, metaphorically, and metaphysically, the creators of our own reality.

Thought creates reality.

In regards to your numbered questions, the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Nothing comes into your experience except that you become a vibrational match to it. You are always offering a vibration, and the universe is always matching it. Things that match your vibrational offering of thought are attracted or manifested into your reality. So the way it works is, essentially, you are always emitting a vibration, or signal, and the way the universe interacts with you is pretty much dependent on this signal. If the signal was pure, the manifestation would also be pure.

This is seldom the case, however. If you had full conscious control of your thoughts, you would have full conscious control of your reality, or experience. However, as 3rd density beings, this is not generally the case. As Ra has stated, many of those harvestable for 4th density at this time have partial control of the outer illusion. There are some small few who have actually mastered the outer illusion. These have achieved full conscious control of all outer physical catalyst. You can imagine the kind of power they command. They experience very few limitations, and possess extreme magical potential. They use catalyst in a conscious manner to work on whatever distortions they feel are not quite in balance.

In your life, you may often feel as if people are all doing their own thing, and you are doing your own thing, and occasionally you randomly get in each others experience. This is never the case. Nothing is random in that particular way. The people you interact with are always reflecting your thoughts, beliefs, intent, and desires back at you. You are always offering this signal, and those of like vibration assemble.

Within the creator are all things. It's always radiating everything, and one thing is not better than another thing. It is, quite literally, all good to the creator. However, us individuated personalities here in 3rd density do have preferences. And if we could purely pay attention to those things we desire, we would lock onto that particular signal that relates to the essence of what we desire, and manifest it within our experience. As I said, the One radiates all things. We just have to tune into it. The problem is, our signal is often not pure. There are contradictions in our focus, which prevent the pure manifestation of our desires. Sometimes this causes things to go awry.

Another trap people fall into is they don't understand that ANY thought about something is an activation of that vibration which sets in motion the manifestation of its essence. So people are like, I don't want THAT, I hate THAT, I'm afraid of THAT, please don't manifest THAT. But THAT is all they are thinking about, so THAT is what they are going to get.

And "THAT" could be anything. This is why people often attract what they are afraid of most. It is what is most dominantly active in their vibration.

Meerie

(09-12-2012, 02:43 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]I've been wondering about something.

When ever I watch shows and such, I have the "ability" to morph the story so that it "sort of" tells a story about me and or helps me in some way.

One of the example of this is when I watch something online and I wish for something to happen in the music video and it usually happens very quickly in the way i wanted it to.

It could mean that you are able to anticipate what is happening. Some sort of "clairvoyance" ability

(09-12-2012, 05:21 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Thought creates reality.

Yep, this is true. I had one time when I had pierced the veil. I was at a police station preparing to go to a mental hospital. I hallucinated the printer morphing into a creature of some sort and levitating. In my visualization, the police were afraid of me because I was mentally causing all sorts of trouble. It was totally real to me. After a few hours of that, it settled down, and someone commented to me how nice I had been. Telling me that none of that had happened in the physical reality, but had in a higher dimension. Not sure why in this hallucination experience (which lasted hours), the police were against me. I surmised that each policeman represented negative planets, and it was my job to "frighten" them into neutrality. Not sure, but at the time I had that mind job going on I had a misconception about fighting fire with fire.