Bring4th

Full Version: Leylines - Angelic Circles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been rethinking the creation of all that is in it's oneness

Has to follow some sort of pattern that has to do with sacred geometry

I just recently read A world beyond belief by gw hardin

He kept referring to one of his main tools for working with leylines which was creating an angelic circle or portal to stabalize positive energies in a specific location.

After making my 7 chakra balancing tool, I keep wondering why it's not helping me as much as I thought it would, Apart from being too lazy to energetically recharge the thing, I felt perhaps maybe it was more upkeep than I thought.

So with that said anyone ever seen how to create an angelic circle or portal?

I found this interesting story in the book with an encounter with an artificial energetic vortex created by a group of orion beings who were in the area siphoning energy off of the emotional troubles of this one teenager.

The writer was able to neutralize the portal by creating this angelic portal which involves sacred geometry with the use of crystals.

I don't know where to look for information about leylines, though I would be very much interested in trying my luck to create one or some kind of a prototype based on the info.

Anyone feel like doing some digging?

Cyan

Best source I can recommend is Steven Jackson Games and their In Nomine and from there the "angelic rulebook" and from there the angelic or such section or something similar to it.

From personal experience/preference, this source has some good ideas and theories and energies and emotions, but i havent done an actual discernment into the material in ages so my data might be out of date.

But as to actually making an angelic circle/portal/physical contact, this is as good as i've got. If you on the other hand want to imagine it or similar, i recommend meditation/etc.

I have no idea if any of this is relevant, or even true, so take it with a grain of salt the size of a small mountain, but if it does resonate, go with it. When i used to read In Nomine, it felt like the best explanation of all the hierarchies i have yet come across, at least, in general. Now i'm more into the intellectual side of things such as Ra material. But it was certainly interesting.
http://www.sjgames.com/in-nomine/Angelic/choirs/

I used to have a Mercurian as my "icon" emotionally for a while when I was younger and I used to dabble in the church and especially in the "role playing" (which is as close to channeling as I can think without being called as such) of angels that do stuff like build portals and travel between earth and heaven. So while still from within a mere "10-12 players collected around a christian priests table pretending to be angels" it still has, i hope, some merit.
(09-12-2012, 05:17 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]I've been rethinking the creation of all that is in it's oneness

Has to follow some sort of pattern that has to do with sacred geometry

I just recently read A world beyond belief by gw hardin

He kept referring to one of his main tools for working with leylines which was creating an angelic circle or portal to stabalize positive energies in a specific location.

After making my 7 chakra balancing tool, I keep wondering why it's not helping me as much as I thought it would, Apart from being too lazy to energetically recharge the thing, I felt perhaps maybe it was more upkeep than I thought.

So with that said anyone ever seen how to create an angelic circle or portal?

I found this interesting story in the book with an encounter with an artificial energetic vortex created by a group of orion beings who were in the area siphoning energy off of the emotional troubles of this one teenager.

The writer was able to neutralize the portal by creating this angelic portal which involves sacred geometry with the use of crystals.

I don't know where to look for information about leylines, though I would be very much interested in trying my luck to create one or some kind of a prototype based on the info.

Anyone feel like doing some digging?
Well in terms of crystal use I've read that Selenite crystals are useful for connecting to angelic energies and for channeling light if kept in sunlight. I think they would be useful for something of this sort.

As for the ritual, I'd just wing it, go with your instincts BigSmile

Messing with portals will get messy if you have no base of understanding. This kind of thing can become "life changing/ruining" messy. It is best to learn everything you can, and build awareness of them, while staying away from trying to create them.

Meerie

You can't make a ley line Blatz, because they are already there, fixed..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ley_line
most of the literature seems to be british.
Paul Devereux is a good author, his book is mentioned in the bibliography of the link I gave.

Meerie

Interesting, Paul Devereux apparently says there are no ley lines:
http://www.forteantimes.com/features/art...s_led.html

here is a book he co-authored with Nigel Pennick:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lines-Landscape-...867&sr=1-1