Bring4th

Full Version: Invention or not to invention
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Cyan

I have an invention that I believe could solve all of the physical space related problems that humans have (water, power(electricity), food, living space) easily.

I feel this invention should be built to show that it can be built and give people a sense of hope about the future, which my invention, i believe, would accomplish.

The invention is ready, but when I approach the concept of patenting it i feel a insanely strong resistance to doing so and i want to delete the idea and not do anything with it.

If I release it under a open lisence then it will probably never get built, if i dont get it built then what ever is real in this illusion (not much) would probably get worse on account of more conflicts due to less space and resources and electricity and freedom.

Implementing the neccesary steps to have my invention ready by 2013-2014 would be 80.000 euros
2012-2013 would be 300.000+ euros or so.

My plan is to patent it, fly to the US, start a Kickstart project advertizing my project and trying to gather up the funding. I wont post my project here ofcourse due to not being patented yet.

My question is this.

Do "ya'all", from my pov as "spiritual critters running around in this planet and having actual emotions" care about a new invention that could, at least in a fellow "Ra'ite"'s opinion, be one of the important keys in the ushering of the 4th Density from a technological standpoint.

(this ties into my earlier post about the forest retreat thing since this would be built in such a retreat facility, or at least the prototype would be.)

I'm not asking for funding from B4, i'm asking for the opinion on if i should go through with the neccesary (from my pov), intense pain that is required to manifest enough willpower and circumstances to resist what i think is the inbuilt desire to not help other people when it causes intense pain to the self. I dislike any interactions with the official state, least of all the legal section especially patents.

I dont know, is there any use to an idea like this? Does it help humanity if we can actually detach them from the grid from the standpoint of economics?
Why do you say that if you release it under an open-source license it will probably never get built?
(09-13-2012, 07:19 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you say that if you release it under an open-source license it will probably never get built?

Yeah, I do not get that line either. Usually one patents something if it is going to make money for him, and that is about it.
What you describe sounds exciting...although a lot of work, but still an awesome time. If you don't see it that way and instead see it as arduous and not beneficial to your own experience, than don't do it. Someone else will come up with the same idea.

In case you are trying to figure out how to pursue it, I ran across the following TED talk a few weeks ago that describes a similar project:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=t...il8ubBFbIw
Have you built one? Hard to patent theories.

Cyan

You can patent the blueprints without having a working version if the blueprints are detailed enough so that a working version can be built.