Bring4th

Full Version: What is 4D like ? How is it different?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I can imagine 6D as being an existence which is blissful all the time. (Maybe???)

What about 4D?

Yes, there is food (of some kind.)
I believe there is sex (of some kind.)
What kinds of challenges are there?
Do entities still have houses and cars and roads and TV sets?
Is there sickness? Are there doctors?
Is there more or less technology?
Is it like a giant hippie commune, with everyone working in the garden?
Will I be able to levitate or walk on water?
Will my body be solid? Will it have blood?
Will I be able to change the shape of my body with my thoughts?
Are there dogs, cats, lions, tigers, bears?
Are there mosquitoes? Do they bite us?
Are there nations and religions? Are there wars?

Thanks for your thoughts. By the way, this post is not intended to be sarcastic. I actually am wondering about these things.
Just speculating, but, what I guess is that the perceptions are going to be very very different and any translation of what we are used here in 3D will not properly reflect the full 4D environtment. Probably we will be able to perceive the auras and energies of every living thing, see around every corner, no left or right concept, everything is simultaneous. You go to bed with one "form" and you wake up with another (I understand it to be a part physical part ethereal reality). You go shopping in a mall in your city and you leave a door and you are in another one.
Michio Kaku's books are interesting in this respect as with his thoughts about how the 4D could be, For what it's worth.
(09-13-2012, 10:40 AM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Will I be able to change the shape of my body with my thoughts?

This one Ra addressed. That's more of a fifth-density ability, apparently:

Quote:90.5 ...The process of what you call physical evolution continues to hold sway into fourth density. Only when the ways of wisdom have begun to refine the power of what you may loosely call thought is the form of the physical complex manifestation more nearly under the direction of the consciousness.

90.7 ...In fifth density the manifestation of the physical complex is more and more under the control of the conscious mind complex. Therefore, the fifth-density entity may dissolve one manifestation and create another.

Also this one:

(09-13-2012, 10:40 AM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Are there dogs, cats, lions, tigers, bears?

Quote:62.29...Thus in fourth density the red, orange, and green energy nexi of your planet will be activated while the yellow is in potentiation along with the blue and the indigo.

In other words, yes, there will be lions, tigers, etc., but no third-density humans for a while.
I had an experience where I pierced the veil for a few hours, and the limbs on trees, and leaves were all moving and telling me stories. The wind was blowing, and the tree formed the image of a horse running. As time went on, it got more real. I think in 4D, the trees will be alive. Even the grass was forming patterns. I saw faces of animals, and cartoon characters formed from the rocks and flora. There was also an overwhelming sense of joy, feeling like I was in heaven. This feeling lasted a few days. I felt like I was a child again, and played with my friend's children as if I were one of them. I also found more humor in everyday life.

The transition for my body was a little hard though, and I gasped a few times, having to take some deep breaths.

Ra says that 4D bodies are electrical. So no, I don't think there will be blood.
I am really enjoying reading your thoughts and imaginings.Smile
I think that lots of these questions are answered in 2150 A.D.
(09-13-2012, 01:31 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I think that lots of these questions are answered in 2150 A.D.

Looks interesting. Patrick, do you have some connection with this novel? (other than the obvious connection of having read and been influenced by it)
I think we are already starting to experience some of the effects of 4d, ie thoughts becoming things.

this is most obvious in the example that Ra gave of cancer, where anger (one must imagine it is quite chronic, over a number of years) in response to rejected catalyst leads to bodily dysfunction (direct mind --> body effect).

these cancer rates have been skyrocketing since earth itself moved into 4d energies (since 1945).

mental illness has also been on the rise; and Ra says some of this is due to the self facing the self for the first time, and the individual being quite unprepared for what is seen (a taste of the veil dropping between conscious and unconscious mind).

if one works with these two principles of 4d (thoughts becoming things, and the veil dropping), one can observe changes in patterns in recent times.

sites like kickstarter and indiegogo allow direct funding of projects from interested individuals all round the globe. I've dropped down some cash, and it was so easy to observe the direct connection between attention (mine that is), and a flow of energy to another individual (me offering some monetary support to another's endeavour).

the internet is a quasi, technical social memory complex.
I was quite unprepared for facing myself for the 1st - 7th times so far. But I'm learning.
(09-13-2012, 02:05 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I think we are already starting to experience some of the effects of 4d, ie thoughts becoming things.

this is most obvious in the example that Ra gave of cancer, where anger (one must imagine it is quite chronic, over a number of years) in response to rejected catalyst leads to bodily dysfunction (direct mind --> body effect).

these cancer rates have been skyrocketing since earth itself moved into 4d energies (since 1945).

mental illness has also been on the rise; and Ra says some of this is due to the self facing the self for the first time, and the individual being quite unprepared for what is seen (a taste of the veil dropping between conscious and unconscious mind).

if one works with these two principles of 4d (thoughts becoming things, and the veil dropping), one can observe changes in patterns in recent times.

sites like kickstarter and indiegogo allow direct funding of projects from interested individuals all round the globe. I've dropped down some cash, and it was so easy to observe the direct connection between attention (mine that is), and a flow of energy to another individual (me offering some monetary support to another's endeavour).

the internet is a quasi, technical social memory complex.

Agreed. Other examples: the Drug Wars (the more attention given to it the more it increases), various types of cancer (you already mentioned this) - the more they are publicized the more they spread. I think our mass communication devices can really help spread various epidemics as people begin to think fearfully about them. Marketers must understand this to some extent as they show on TV mini-dramas of people suffering from disease both "real" and "invented" (restless leg syndrome is an example.) A drug is invented, then a disease is invented to correspond to it. Or the commercials show people suffering dramatically, agonizingly. This taps into fear. On the positive side, our mass communication devices have helped raise the consciousness of the nation rapidly in certain areas through TV shows that spread laughter instead of fear around certain topics. The status of women has certainly been helped by mass communication, as has racial equality.

Cyan

(09-13-2012, 11:25 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I had an experience where I pierced the veil for a few hours, and the limbs on trees, and leaves were all moving and telling me stories. The wind was blowing, and the tree formed the image of a horse running. As time went on, it got more real. I think in 4D, the trees will be alive. Even the grass was forming patterns. I saw faces of animals, and cartoon characters formed from the rocks and flora. There was also an overwhelming sense of joy, feeling like I was in heaven. This feeling lasted a few days. I felt like I was a child again, and played with my friend's children as if I were one of them. I also found more humor in everyday life.

The transition for my body was a little hard though, and I gasped a few times, having to take some deep breaths.

Ra says that 4D bodies are electrical. So no, I don't think there will be blood.

My thoughts are that there will be blood in the 4th D, but it is blood in the same way a separated magnetic field taht contains a separate form of plasma from the background plasma would be the "blood" of the sun.

Imagine what if all your atoms suddenly turned to light but still maintained every organ in its place and every blood and energy channel in its actual place, until you decide to, by will, to move it.

I think, that 4d would be best described as "all the evolutionary steps tha tyou would take between the belief that you are fully physical, and the belief that you are fully energy with no restrictions of any kind, including merging with someone and becoming one of their thought forms"

Thats kind of how I see it.

5th would be all the steps you take between the belief that you are purely energy and the belief that you exist as a separate anything.

6th would be all the steps between the belief that there is steps and the.... What i dont think anyone truly knows.

Edit: sweet jesus Plenum, your new icon is BEAAAUUTTIIFUL. That is all.
(09-13-2012, 01:35 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2012, 01:31 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I think that lots of these questions are answered in 2150 A.D.

Looks interesting. Patrick, do you have some connection with this novel? (other than the obvious connection of having read and been influenced by it)

No connection no, it's just that it describes very well the transition of Earth from 3d to 4d. I can email you the book if you PM me your email address. Smile
Quote:6th would be all the steps between the belief that there is steps and the.... What i dont think anyone truly knows.

Maybe this needs a new thread, but in the end (6D and after), am I still an entity of any kind? The suggestion seems to be that I continue to exist although at the same time I am merged into the whole. Of course, I always was merged into the whole, just didn't know it.

If God created me to become worthy of being God's companion, then what am I after I am absorbed into the group?
(09-13-2012, 02:51 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]

No connection no, it's just that it describes very well the transition of Earth from 3d to 4d. I can email you the book if you PM me your email address. Smile

Oops, a few minutes too late, I just ordered it from Amazon used. ThanksRollEyes
(09-13-2012, 02:55 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:6th would be all the steps between the belief that there is steps and the.... What i dont think anyone truly knows.

Maybe this needs a new thread, but in the end (6D and after), am I still an entity of any kind? The suggestion seems to be that I continue to exist although at the same time I am merged into the whole. Of course, I always was merged into the whole, just didn't know it.

If God created me to become worthy of being God's companion, then what am I after I am absorbed into the group?

You change, your personality is always changing. You become the Creator little by little. At one point you are once more the One Infinite Creator, but you never ceased to exist. You just change, your sense of the Self is eternal, it is still you once you are back being the Creator. In fact you are the Creator right now, but you've distorted your personality for the sake of experience.

So God did not create you, you created your current personality.

(09-13-2012, 02:55 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2012, 02:51 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]

Oops, a few minutes too late, I just ordered it from Amazon used. ThanksRollEyes

It's even better this way. Smile
(09-13-2012, 02:47 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: sweet jesus Plenum, your new icon is BEAAAUUTTIIFUL. That is all.

BigSmile
Hello OP and others, I can only offer what my daydreams and imagination show me when it comes to how 4D will be experienced.

I had a little daydream about 4D recently, which presented itself in the form of a comic book. There were no words, all the characters were simply radiating energy at various frequencies and velocity. The energy had both colour and sound (the sound was almost like monks chanting or throat singing). Simply by existing and having thoughts they were putting out huge amounts of energy by our standards. It seemed to me that there would be no concealing thoughts since they would radiate from you instantly in a form which is tangible and visible to other 4Ders. The narrative of this little comic strip involved an argument between an individual and a group, the group held one idea and the individual held another. The force of the disagreement caused a sort of friction, literally causing sparks to fly until the force of the group's convictions won out and pushed the individual a great distance (though he didn't seem to get harmed when he crashed back down to earth, just a little crestfallen. Perhaps a lighter 4D body would make this the case).

From this I would deduce that the largest problems challenge facing 4D humans would be to 'tune in' to the same frequency, perhaps creating a social memory complex through their harmony.

Just a little idea I am putting out here for all of you Smile
I always think it will be like a Disney movie, where the birds and trees and rabbits talk to you in cartoon voices when you walk by them. In fact, sometimes when I walk around now I pretend that the birds and trees are talking to me just like that. For example, a bunch of little birdies would be saying "Hey, it's Etude, yay!! Isn't it a beautiful day today? Our friend Squirrelly found a tree that was giving out delicious nuts and seeds. Wanna go check it out?"

And I can float.
(09-13-2012, 10:40 AM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]I can imagine 6D as being an existence which is blissful all the time. (Maybe???)

What about 4D?

Disclaimer: the following is just my opinion, having studied a variety of different channelings, and sorting through my own introspective intuitive "psenses".

(09-13-2012, 10:40 AM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, there is food (of some kind.)

Yes, there is food. It is mostly eaten for pleasure rather than for nourishment however. Many beings, especially in 4th density positive, can simply thrive on ambient cosmic light/prana.

(09-13-2012, 10:40 AM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]I believe there is sex (of some kind.)

Yes, there are energy transfers of a (wink, wink Wink) physical nature... In 4th density, though, you can enjoy the more metaphysical aspects of these energy transfers far more than in a veiled 3rd density environment. These metaphysical aspects blow the physical part of sex, right out of the water. It doesn't even compare.

(09-13-2012, 10:40 AM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]What kinds of challenges are there?

The challenges are the seeking of higher wisdom, which imbues compassion with power (in effect, learning those forms of service which are of the greatest possible efficacy), and also assisting 3rd density beings in grasping the object and nature of the game (basically, the Law of One, and the tool for raising consciousness: polarity), and providing knowledge in the ways of seeking love or understanding.

(09-13-2012, 10:40 AM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Do entities still have houses and cars and roads and TV sets?

In a sense. There is certainly still dwellings for your physical body to rest therein. And there is certainly still technology in 4th density, and what technology! Without the veil, there is no shortage of inspiration and virtually any desired result can be achieved with the right resources. Technology is used to empower the spirit, rather than control the masses in positive 4th density.

(09-13-2012, 10:40 AM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Is there sickness? Are there doctors?

There are imbalances which one might interpret as "sickness". Without the veil, however, the imbalances are very obvious, and there isn't the typical 3rd density crap-shoot of diagnoses until the problem is half-assedly addressed. Also, in 4th density, everyone in the society has access to all the wisdom that everyone else in the society possesses. This is due to the social memory complex nature of the society. Thus, everyone is a doctor, in a sense. There are those who specialize in different types of healing, and due to their consistent use of this knowledge, have opened their energy pathways more than other members of the society, and thus, they might function in that capacity more than other societal members.

(09-13-2012, 10:40 AM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Is there more or less technology?

Much, much, more. But in positive 4th density, they are most conscientious as to its spiritual uses, and also its effect on the environment, if any. Not all partake of the use of technology in 4th density, but it is available, should one want to.

(09-13-2012, 10:40 AM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Is it like a giant hippie commune, with everyone working in the garden?

You'll find that the variety of interests you may pursue in 4th density to be much greater and more effective than that which is available now in our 3rd density environment. There are those that pursue interests in virtually every subject area you could conceive of -- from working with plants, to working with different species, to technology, to seeding worlds with life, to genetic engineering and a great deal more than I could ever hope to verbalize.

(09-13-2012, 10:40 AM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Will I be able to levitate or walk on water?

Your ability to tap into intelligent infinity or magical potential is much, much, greater in 4th density, especially without the veil clouding the gateways to learning. You would most likely be able to do these things will relative ease and a minimal amount of training or practice.

(09-13-2012, 10:40 AM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Will my body be solid? Will it have blood?

It will be solid to those who vibrate within the same physical spectrum as you do. You would not, generally, be solid to a 3rd density being unless you lowered your vibration substantially. And the question of whether you have blood in 4th density greatly depends on the genetic heritage of your physical vehicle. If you were incarnate in the 4th density vehicle that is derived from homo sapien evolution, you would have blood, though the chemical constituents would be a bit different.

(09-13-2012, 10:40 AM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Will I be able to change the shape of my body with my thoughts?

Depending on your development, this is possible. Though, normally, only a late 4th density or early 5th density or higher entity would have this kind of control over their physical manifestation.

(09-13-2012, 10:40 AM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Are there dogs, cats, lions, tigers, bears?

There are 2nd density consciousness complexes within the less physical environment of the 4th density entities. They are somewhat different than the 2nd density beings we are familiar with. These second density beings would be closer in manifestation to the time/space second density forms of what we know as 2nd density beings.

There are a variety of these animals, some which probably greatly resemble the creatures you have mentioned.

(09-13-2012, 10:40 AM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Are there mosquitoes? Do they bite us?

One has greater control of ones reality in 4th density. Perhaps if one desired this, something like this would occur. Unlikely, otherwise.

(09-13-2012, 10:40 AM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Are there nations and religions? Are there wars?

Not really nations or religions, per se. There are different practices among various beings in their worship and seeking of the one infinite creator. The wars in 4th density are thought wars, for the mind/body/spirit complexes still undergoing the 3rd density choice.

(09-13-2012, 10:40 AM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your thoughts. By the way, this post is not intended to be sarcastic. I actually am wondering about these things.

All is well. They are good questions. I applaud your curiosity.
(09-13-2012, 10:54 PM)Etude in B Minor Wrote: [ -> ]I always think it will be like a Disney movie, where the birds and trees and rabbits talk to you in cartoon voices when you walk by them. In fact, sometimes when I walk around now I pretend that the birds and trees are talking to me just like that. For example, a bunch of little birdies would be saying "Hey, it's Etude, yay!! Isn't it a beautiful day today? Our friend Squirrelly found a tree that was giving out delicious nuts and seeds. Wanna go check it out?"

And I can float.

I can't believe I gave up 4D for this (3D).
(09-14-2012, 12:30 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2012, 10:54 PM)Etude in B Minor Wrote: [ -> ]I always think it will be like a Disney movie, where the birds and trees and rabbits talk to you in cartoon voices when you walk by them. In fact, sometimes when I walk around now I pretend that the birds and trees are talking to me just like that. For example, a bunch of little birdies would be saying "Hey, it's Etude, yay!! Isn't it a beautiful day today? Our friend Squirrelly found a tree that was giving out delicious nuts and seeds. Wanna go check it out?"

And I can float.

I can't believe I gave up 4D for this (3D).

You gave up higher densities (for a short while) to help this planet. Smile
lol, yeah I know Patrick. In the end it's worth it.
(09-14-2012, 12:50 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]You gave up higher densities (for a short while) to help this planet. Smile

So much enjoying all your thoughts. As I read them through this latest time I thought, many of these ideas apply to our present lives as well as some future life. For example, we ARE radiating energy all the time right now, although many may not be aware of it. We are (many of us) thinking about how we can help others around us make choices that propel them forward into the light.

Thanks for the tip, Patrick. Got the book last week, really enjoying it.
(09-13-2012, 11:25 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Ra says that 4D bodies are electrical.
Where?
It may have been Q'uo that said that 4D has electrical bodies. I cannot find the quote now. But recall reading it.
Q'uo says a lot that our we will no longer have "heavy chemical bodies" and instead have "electrical bodies" in 4D. That's sort of at a conflict with this Ra passage:

Quote:43.16 Questioner: The physical vehicle that is used in fourth-density space/time is, I am assuming, quite similar to the one that is now used in third density. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. The chemical elements used are not the same. However, the appearance is similar.

This implies that the 4D body is a chemical body, but with different elements. That's extremely confusing to me. I don't see how the elements in our body can change through gradual reproductive evolutionary processes. I don't even understand the idea of different chemical elements in our bodies.

As far as the "electrical bodies" go, Q'uo often phrases it to be "electrical incarnation." One thought I've had that, instead of forgoing chemical bodies completely, we have them, but our awareness is not centered in them like it is in 3D incarnation. Instead, our awareness might lie within the electrical fields of this body, rather than the body itself. Or perhaps our awareness is expanded to the electrical field and the chemical awareness is insignificant by comparison. Just an idea.
(10-01-2012, 09:15 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]It may have been Q'uo that said that 4D has electrical bodies. I cannot find the quote now. But recall reading it.
I would distinguish between the two sources of info in order to avoid needless confusion.
"There is no other material except light." The only material there is is light.

The chemical body is another name for the elemental body. This body represents primal matter, or primordial elements: earth, water, air, fire. Scientifically speaking: solids, liquids, gases, plasma. This is the 1st density, or "formless" body (which in part makes up your current 3rd density vehicle). Out of this "foundation body" is formed the 2nd density body, which is organized material without self-awareness, which may also be called the "animal" body (which is also the base for your current 3D body). The evolvement of the "animal" body leads to a more refined body: the self-aware body, or the 3rd density "human" body (in the case of this planet); which is the body you are enjoying right now.

The 4th density body is an evolvement of this. Naturally, as bodies further evolve, they become "lighter," more refined, more ethereal, and in a sense, less "material" (though this is somewhat misleading, as there is no other material except light).

Hence, from a 3rd density viewpoint, the 4th density body may be seen as "electrical" in nature and the 5th density as a "light-body." And I would agree that my 3rd density optical lenses would perceive these higher bodies as such. However, the truth is all bodies are physical and all physicality is material. And the only material there is is light (call it "photons" to keep with the scientific jargon).

And of course, the building block of all matter, and hence, all elements/chemicals, is light. Therefore: all bodies are "light bodies," from coarse to fine. The variability in "materiality" lies in the density of this light (ergo, the sequence is thus: red-ray body, orange-ray body, yellow-ray body, and so on and so forth, each body becoming lighter and lighter).

(10-01-2012, 09:23 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:43.16 Questioner: The physical vehicle that is used in fourth-density space/time is, I am assuming, quite similar to the one that is now used in third density. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. The chemical elements used are not the same. However, the appearance is similar.

This implies that the 4D body is a chemical body, but with different elements. That's extremely confusing to me. I don't see how the elements in our body can change through gradual reproductive evolutionary processes. I don't even understand the idea of different chemical elements in our bodies.
Scientists and philosophers have a handle on 1D space/time but do not currently understand 1D time/space, 2D, or 3D.

The base of the full 4D body is 4D, rather than 3D. This is in space/time and in time/space. I look at it like 3D space/time is the genetic connection to mind or body/mind, and 3D time/space is the "mind" or mind/body. Seems analogous in 4D.

My understanding is that the chemical expression of the body is derived from the principle of mind which exists unconsciously in 2D, somewhat consciously in 3D, and more consciously in 4D. Apparently, 4D eventually completely replaces the function of 3D with respect to the body, it does not subsume it. In other words, 3D is not embedded in 4D - it is shared while 4D mind is developing. To me it's the 4D mind which is capable of aggregating available 4D material (body follows mind).
(10-01-2012, 09:23 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]Q'uo says a lot that our we will no longer have "heavy chemical bodies" and instead have "electrical bodies" in 4D.

In a sense, ALL bodies are "electrical" as this Ra passage indicates:

Quote:19.20 Questioner: Then it would seem that there is a relationship between what we perceive as a physical phenomenon, say the electrical phenomenon, and the phenomenon of consciousness in that they, having stemmed from the One Creator, are practically identical but have different actions. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. Again we oversimplify to answer your query.

The physical complex alone is created of many, many energy or electromagnetic fields interacting due to intelligent energy; the mental configurations or distortions of each complex further adding fields of electromagnetic energy and distorting the physical complex patterns of energy; the spiritual aspect serving as a further complexity of fields which is of itself perfect but which can be realized in many distorted and unintegrated ways by the mind and body complexes of energy fields.

Thus, instead of one, shall we say, magnet with one polarity you have in the body/mind/spirit complex one basic polarity expressed in what you would call violet-ray energy, the sum of the energy fields, but which is affected by thoughts of all kinds generated by the mind complex, by distortions of the body complex, and by the numerous relationships between the microcosm which is the entity and the macrocosm in many forms which you may represent by viewing the stars, as you call them, each with a contributing energy ray which enters the electromagnetic web of the entity due to its individual distortions.

All material is created by the dynamic tension of the electromagnetic field. It interesting to think about the fact that when you touch a "solid" object you are ultimately just perceiving the electromagnetic repulsion of subatomic particles. You aren't "actually" touching anything. It's just a field repelling your field.

Pages: 1 2