Bring4th

Full Version: computer generated Session 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

this is actually surprisingly listenable.

quite a humorous accent for Ra to have Smile
Awesome!! Thank you for the link.
this is amazing!! :-D i love the accent, so sophisticated :-P

thank you :-)
is there more coming? :-)
are* sorry horrible grammer there. i knew something was wrong with the original post :-P
(09-13-2012, 11:59 PM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]thank you :-)

it's not my project, but maybe I can get in touch with the guy to see what his/her plans are.

it is quite soothing to hear Ra voiced like that.

and of course, there are the original sessions to listen to Tongue
All the sessions (1 to 106) can be found here for your listening delight:
The Ra Material YouTube Sessions
(09-14-2012, 09:33 AM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]All the sessions (1 to 106) can be found here for your listening delight:
The Ra Material YouTube Sessions

sweet! more things for me to listen to while at work (while not doing work). BigSmile
i love it! it makes me think how much i would love this material to be read by David Attenborough who does those mind-blowing BBC documentary. or the actor Patrick Stewart

Brittany

Ra with a British accent. XD
I really wonder what was Ra's actual voice that came out of Carla's vocal chords sound like
(09-21-2012, 11:13 PM)vilst3r Wrote: [ -> ]I really wonder what was Ra's actual voice that came out of Carla's vocal chords sound like

Sessions 18-45 are available in mp3 format in the L/L Research Online Store if you are interested in hearing.

The speech is very broken and slow, each word pronounced very deliberately. There seem to be no pauses for sentences or syntax. Carla's voice sounds frail and quiet. It's quite interesting to listen to... wondrous how Don managed to keep up.
"I am Ra..Two minute pause..."
Ra has a slight Kentucky accent (which I think is awesome), but it's nowhere near as strong as Carla's when she comes back to her body at the end of each session.

(09-21-2012, 11:20 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]wondrous how Don managed to keep up.

So true!
(09-22-2012, 07:05 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]So true!

I just read your response in an other thread, βαθμιαίος. I am going cook a bit of humorous mischief now.

May be Don was able to do that because it was his tertiary capability as a Wanderer! Voila, there, mystery solved :p Smile
I created a full playlist of all sessions of the Ra Material of this same transcript audio recording a number of months ago:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL451DA72F93C4E85B
(09-22-2012, 10:58 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]May be Don was able to do that because it was his tertiary capability as a Wanderer! Voila, there, mystery solved :p Smile

I was thinking that, too. It does seem like it was his mission in life.
(09-22-2012, 05:14 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2012, 10:58 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]May be Don was able to do that because it was his tertiary capability as a Wanderer! Voila, there, mystery solved :p Smile

I was thinking that, too. It does seem like it was his mission in life.

Carla told a touching story at Homecoming about Don thanking her for giving him his life's work through the Ra material. It does seem like it was the culmination of his life experience. Truly fascinating individual.
(09-14-2012, 08:32 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2012, 11:59 PM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]thank you :-)

it's not my project, but maybe I can get in touch with the guy to see what his/her plans are.

it is quite soothing to hear Ra voiced like that.

and of course, there are the original sessions to listen to Tongue

Hi everyone,

All sessions are available on my YouTube Channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MaffyMoose/v...rid&view=0

I did these last year after receiving a letter from LLresearch asking for a financial donation to help Carla with bills. I wasn't able to really help financially.

These videos were created to both get the info out there and also asking others to possibly consider buying the paperback versions to help Carla.

I am ok with people re-uploading these videos to their channels, however i respectfully ask that you do the entire collection!

Otherwise just direct others to the place where all can be viewed. I did them all.

Yes it is kind of odd/strange/soothing/nice to hear Ra with this accent. This was part of the software i used. Nothing deliberate, Ra isn't "just" British, although I am...maybe why i chose that voice. lol
Thank you Maffymoose for doing this :-D I'm Wraith6000000 that said the same thing on your session on vid.
lol, the name chosen when i was really into stargate atlantis and i thought the wraith from that show were the coolest thing. :-P