Bring4th

Full Version: Eyes on Aaron! ;)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Cyan

My friend produces pictures via enthogens. The process is complex and wont elaborate on it here. But. Here is a gift to our Aaron. From what I, in a weird way, see as at least partially attached to the Ra oversoul in some way. DUnno, just a theory though, funny pic!

[Image: bringthimgjpg.jpg]

Edit: He had no knowledge of the name Aaron having any special significance to me while drawing this, was a name he considered adopting but went with something similar but different.
Do you mean our Bring4th_Aaron?

Cyan

(09-14-2012, 05:32 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean our Bring4th_Aaron?

That would be the gist of the joke. That someone I know taht doesnt know B4 that makes a lot of very complex pictures, this being the least complex that i've seen thus far. Its a funny synchronity and thought I would share it here. Aaron + Mushrooms + Eye without knowing about B4. Dunno, felt like it was a gift to share Smile
I really like that sparkly eye and the mushrooms... BigSmile Thanks for sharing, Cyan!

Can you explain more of your reasoning behind the "Aaron + mushrooms + eye" synchronicity that you are seeing here? I'm not sure I understand...

Cyan

Its difficult to put into words.

But its kind of like mushrooms to me represent the portal to the time/space from space/time.

Eyes signify attention, focus. From this world to that world and from that world to this world.

Aaron being a name i've only heard in a way that i still remember with any significance on B4.

Most of my Channeling/Ra/spirit contacts occur at least partially in the ethnogenic world.

So. Its kind of like a reminder gift of the interconnectedness of all.

Could have just as well read "Carla" and it would have been weird for me.

That is because most of the names in my country aren't "english" so Aaron really sticks out.

Best I can describe it is a vague feeling of coming from and to Ra. The other pictures are much more interesting in detail but this one was interesting because it had a name that i recognized from B4.

Isnt it a interesting synchronisty that someone from B4 knows someone who knows nothing about B4(far as i know) but draws a picture with the name Aaron on it when i'm thinking of "hey, i might want something drawn that i can show to b4" BigSmile

Dunno, felt like a postcard from my side of the "realm" to your side of the "realm" BigSmile
That was really beautiful, Cyan. Thank you.
Oh Cyan... Thank you... Heart

I "see" the synchronicity!! I thank you, your higher self, the artist and their higher self, and my own higher self...
Since this is an offiical 'praise Aaron' thread, I just wanted to say - I *love* your signature! Heart/BigSmile
(09-15-2012, 12:40 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Since this is an offiical 'praise Aaron' thread, I just wanted to say - I *love* your signature! Heart/BigSmile

No praise, please! Worship only. Wink Cool

I wouldn't understand that quote were it not for you...
(09-15-2012, 12:45 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-15-2012, 12:40 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Since this is an offiical 'praise Aaron' thread, I just wanted to say - I *love* your signature! Heart/BigSmile

No praise, please! Worship only. Wink Cool

I wouldn't understand that quote were it not for you...

Heart

Brittany

<bows down>
(09-15-2012, 02:44 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]<bows down>

<bows down> Master, what is thy bidding?

BigSmile
(09-15-2012, 03:48 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-15-2012, 02:44 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]<bows down>

<bows down> Master, what is thy bidding?

BigSmile

Dance party. Tongue