Bring4th

Full Version: The more I "try"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It feels like the more I read/research & try to be positive, the more negativity I encounter.

Am I drawing this to myself? Am I somehow asking for these catalysts? Or am I simply noticing the negativity more when I'm trying to remain positive?

Insight? Thoughts? Advice?

Sometimes I feel like I should just stop trying, and just be.

Unbound

Is there really a need to "try" to be positive if that is the basic state in which you desire to let yourself "just be"?
Why can't my brain think like yours Smile
The world around us is a mirror into ourselves, so this negativity we encounter is also within us.
We don't just get the good. It's about staying balanced in the face of our fears, and when surrounded by negativity.
It's perfectly fine to feel bad when this stuff happens. It's being human.
By coming here in 3D with veil, you wanted as real an experience as possible, that would help you polarize
much faster. Greater intensity of negativity can help one polarize more quickly.

Remember we chose to be here, we fought hard to be here in line at this time.
In the face of negativity, at least 50% of the time, I let myself down.

I guess it is a learning process to remain positive in the situations we encounter...
I wouldn't be too hard on yourself. By the name you chose, you see yourself as a shining light.
Your vibrations are doing much to help the planet.

By letting yourself down, do you mean getting angry? I do that too, though I'm too meek
of an individual to respond to negativity with violence. Though I think about it at times.
Yes, i don't mean by violence. I mean I get frustrated with myself, feel ashamed/guilty
The more you become light, the more that non light will become noticeable. I can't say that you need to try hard, rather just be aware of your own reactions.

Once you have made conscious choices to polarize one way, you begin to acquire aid from unseen helpers. You can call them ETs and angels. Once this happens things will really mellow out.

I don't mean choices to polarize, but conscious choices within interactions with others, having the side effect of polarization.
Is this helpful?

Quote:90.4 ...May we note that just as each entity strives in each moment to become more nearly one with the Creator but falls short, just so is physical spotlessness striven for but not achieved. In each case the purity of intention and thoroughness of manifestation are appreciated. The variance between the attempt and the goal is never noted and may be considered unimportant.

I'd also recommend the balancing exercises. After the interaction, when you're alone, review what happened and try to identify how you acted and why and how the other(s) acted and why. Then work on accepting and forgiving both yourself and the other(s). Then, if you can, do the same for the opposite actions and traits.
(09-14-2012, 05:05 PM)lightworker Wrote: [ -> ]It feels like the more I read/research & try to be positive, the more negativity I encounter.

Am I drawing this to myself? Am I somehow asking for these catalysts? Or am I simply noticing the negativity more when I'm trying to remain positive?

Insight? Thoughts? Advice?

Sometimes I feel like I should just stop trying, and just be.

I thought probably the following LOO quote speaks to the issue you raise Smile

Quote:72.7 Questioner: We have here, I believe, a very important principle with respect to the Law of One. You have stated that the attitude of the individual is of paramount importance for the Orion entity to be able to be effective. Would you please explain how this mechanism works with respect to the Law of One and why the attitude of the entity is of paramount importance and why this allows for action by the Orion entity?

Ra: I am Ra. The Law of Confusion or Free Will is utterly paramount in the workings of the infinite creation. That which is intended has as much intensity of attraction to the polar opposite as the intensity of the intention or desire.

Thus those whose desires are shallow or transitory experience only ephemeral configurations of what might be called the magical circumstance. There is a turning point, a fulcrum which swings as a mind/body/spirit complex tunes its will to service. If this will and desire is for service to others the corresponding polarity will be activated. In the circumstance of this group there are three such wills acting as one with the instrument in the, shall we say, central position of fidelity to service. This is as it must be for the balance of the working and the continuance of the contact. Our vibratory complex is one-pointed in these workings also and our will to serve is also of some degree of purity. This has created the attraction of the polar opposite which you experience.

We may note that such a configuration of free will, one-pointed in service to others, also has the potential for the alerting of a great mass of light strength. This positive light strength, however, operates also under free will and must be invoked. We could not speak to this and shall not guide you, for the nature of this contact is such that the purity of your free will must, above all things, be preserved. Thus you wend your way through experiences discovering those biases which may be helpful.
(09-14-2012, 05:07 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Is there really a need to "try" to be positive if that is the basic state in which you desire to let yourself "just be"?

Exactly, what I have found is that to focus on the inside is key, the inside is always there and is the zero point so to speak, although going outside is necessary to realize it is futile and all you need to do is stay on the inside.

Thoughts are tricky because even seemingly positive thoughts can still have that negative view of not possessing something so you go looking on the outside to find it, i.e thoughts of being a wanderer and needing to seek to find the truth, the truth is always there and seeking by the vary definition means there is something to be found away from your center.

This is the game of the mind, the mind doesn't want to give up it's throne so it will continually ask you to keep justifying from the outside.

Become pure consciousness.
"Things come not to those positively oriented but through such beings."
(09-14-2012, 08:47 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]i.e thoughts of being a wanderer and needing to seek to find the truth, the truth is always there and seeking by the vary definition means there is something to be found away from your center.

Are you saying the basic state of being is not seeking?
(09-14-2012, 09:39 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2012, 08:47 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]i.e thoughts of being a wanderer and needing to seek to find the truth, the truth is always there and seeking by the vary definition means there is something to be found away from your center.

Are you saying the basic state of being is not seeking?

What is the point in seeking something outside of yourself when all you need is inside. Seeking stops when the sought has been found, isn't that the whole purpose of creation, creating a duality inside/outside and using it as a tool to experience. If all that is outside is simply a mirror of what is inside then what need is there to travel outside once sufficient light has been seen.

We use the outside to discover the inside from the point the veil is in effect, another process to experience light/love. Once you know yourself sufficiently the outside occurrences can be seen and experienced as inside occurrences, turning the 2 into 1 instead of turning the 2 in to 2 separate 1's.

Is that not the difference of 3rd and 4th? 3rd we are viewing the self and the worth of the self in reference to the societal structure/interactions with other selves for the first time viewing them at first as something outside of our selves. Then 4th comes around and we start to stop looking outside and look inside to the center to the heart. The heart retakes it's position on the throne as the mover and the mind becomes the moved rather then the other way around.

Instead of seeing love as something deduced from the mind we simply exist in love in the moment rather then calculating the reasons why first.

I know that if I could astral travel effectively, I'd be seeking out to learn about the Universe, visiting many different places.
Maybe in 4th, we don't have to astral travel to learn.

I realize everything is in us. It's hard to make the distinction when I'm posing a question I want to answer to myself, whether I am looking outside or inside myself. If I never looked outside myself again for an answer, I wonder how life would fare. I'm not quite at that level of development yet.
(09-14-2012, 09:14 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]"Things come not to those positively oriented but through such beings."

Indeed, the Creator is acting on Earth through us. Smile
(09-15-2012, 09:21 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2012, 09:14 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]"Things come not to those positively oriented but through such beings."

You ever consider your eyes as a video camera in a sense? A camera that is metaphysically connected to the creator? It's a weird feeling and I can't cotinue it for more than a few minutes but it's a wild few minutes lol.
(09-16-2012, 09:28 AM)Xradfl Wrote: [ -> ]You ever consider your eyes as a video camera in a sense? A camera that is metaphysically connected to the creator? It's a weird feeling and I can't cotinue it for more than a few minutes but it's a wild few minutes lol.

During an out of body the light at the end of the tunnel at that time was my physical vision. It was actually a "screen" at the end of the tunnel.
(09-16-2012, 09:28 AM)Xradfl Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-15-2012, 09:21 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]

You ever consider your eyes as a video camera in a sense? A camera that is metaphysically connected to the creator? It's a weird feeling and I can't cotinue it for more than a few minutes but it's a wild few minutes lol.

Yep Smile

Unbound

That reminds me of what me and my brothers call "Game-mapping" which is this experience we all have (usually when smoking marijuana) where we get in to this perspective like we're in a first-person video game, and we can examine the "game-world" and all its layers and textures.