Bring4th

Full Version: Mover and moved?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I had a conversation earlier, I've been searching around without much success, trying to locate the information about the previous octave we came from, and how the idea explored was the mover and the moved.
Also.. if there is any information about previous octaves, and what the purpose of those were/are. I hear we're currently working on free will.
Thanks, hopefully I posted this in the right location.
I assume you've tried a search similar to this? http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=p...ave&st=all
Feminine and masculine are concepts harvested from the previous octave.

EDIT: Since the quote was found. Here it is.

Quote:84.22 Questioner: Before the veil, were there— Let me put it this way: Did… did the Logos, or did most Logoi plan before the veil to create a system of random sexual activity or specific pairing of entities for periods of time, or did they have an objective in this respect?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this working.

The harvest from the previous creation was that which included the male and female mind/body/spirit. It was the intention of the original Logoi that entities mate with one another in any fashion which caused a greater polarization. It was determined, after observation of the process of many Logoi, that polarization increased many fold if the mating were not indiscriminate. Consequent Logoi thusly preserved a bias towards the mated relationship which is more characteristic of more disciplined personalities and of what you may call higher densities. The free will of each entity, however, was always paramount and a bias only could be offered.
(09-14-2012, 08:11 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Feminine and masculine are concepts harvested from the previous octave.

Where did you come across that data? That is an extremely interesting concept to me...wild stuff!
(09-14-2012, 08:52 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2012, 08:11 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Feminine and masculine are concepts harvested from the previous octave.

Where did you come across that data? That is an extremely interesting concept to me...wild stuff!

Male - Mover

Female - Moved

I don't think Ra said this exactly but it makes sense.
(09-14-2012, 09:12 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]

Male - Mover

Female - Moved

I love being male....!!!
(09-14-2012, 09:13 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2012, 09:12 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]

Male - Mover

Female - Moved

I love being male....!!!

Same I can see why my soul has chosen to be male at least in this incarnation.

We are really both though even in "male" form.
I'm glad to be male as well. I've been hyperemotionally sensitive at times. I can imagine if I were female how much more hypersensitive I might have been.

I really don't know where I got this info. I just know that it is the case. Smile
(09-14-2012, 07:06 PM)Biu_Tze Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I had a conversation earlier, I've been searching around without much success, trying to locate the information about the previous octave we came from, and how the idea explored was the mover and the moved.
Also.. if there is any information about previous octaves, and what the purpose of those were/are. I hear we're currently working on free will.
Thanks, hopefully I posted this in the right location.

I believe the quote you were searching for was:

Quote:78.14 Questioner: But, in doing this, there was at the center of the galaxy, the lack of knowledge or the lack of concept of possiblity of extending the first distortion, so as to allow for what we have experienced as polarity. Was there any concept of polarity carried through from the previous octave in the sense of service-to-others or service-to-self polarity?

Ra: I am Ra. There was polarity in the sense of the mover and the moved. There was no polarity in the sense of service to self and service to others.

78.15 Questioner: Then the first experiences, as you say, were in monochrome. Now, was the concept of the seven densities of vibration with the evolutionary process taking place in the discrete densities— was that carried through from the previous octave?

Ra: I am Ra. To the limits of our knowledge, which are narrow, the ways of the octave are without time; that is, there are seven densities in each creation infinitely.

78.16 Questioner: Then the— I am assuming that the central suns of our galaxy, in starting the evolutionary process in this galaxy, provided for, in their plans, the refinement of consciousness through the densities just as we experience it here. However, they did not conceive of the polarization of consciousness with respect to service to self and service to others. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

As I understand it, each octave is simply a cyclical exploration by the creator of its own beingness. We are eternally engaged in the act of knowing ourselves. This knowing of ourselves goes through cyclical phases. The densities provide varying finite excursions into different aspects or spectrums of knowingness or beingness. Because we are ultimately infinite, we cannot be completely quantified, objectified, or tangibly manifested. Thus, this reflecting of ourselves into the realm of manyness, or finite physical expression, is free to continue forever in different and multitudinous configurations.
So it's possible that in the next Octave, we'll put ourselves through the same limitations as here in 3D? If it's all about knowing yourself, I could see the veil being used in higher Octaves.

Unbound

Darn, and here I've removed all the stuff I wrote about the other Octaves from my perspective. Smile
(09-15-2012, 10:36 AM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Darn, and here I've removed all the stuff I wrote about the other Octaves from my perspective. Smile

In my opinion, it was pretty valuable and enlightening information... is there any particular reason why you were compelled to remove it?

Unbound

I presume so I can write more accurate material aha
Awww, I sure would love to hear your ideas TheEternal! Smile
(09-15-2012, 09:11 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So it's possible that in the next Octave, we'll put ourselves through the same limitations as here in 3D? If it's all about knowing yourself, I could see the veil being used in higher Octaves.

That is very possible, and even probable, yes.

The veil is a very useful tool, for enhancing the "vibrancy" or "vividness" of the simulated reality of separation.

If we did not entertain the illusion of separation, how would we ever experience the sublime bliss of reunification?

If we did not entertain the illusion of ignorance, how could we ever experience the sublime bliss of learning?

If we did not first entertain the illusion of limits, how could we ever experience the divine joy of becoming, yet again, an unbounded essence?

Duality has its advantages. The continuum of consciousness has value. The white light of unification is beautiful, but that same light separated by the prism is beautiful in its individuated spectrums as well. The price is high, but the reward is also commensurate with the sacrifice. Wink
wait, what? how does that make females hypersensitive?

Thanks to Lana (Ankh)! Here's the Ra quote.

Quote:84.22 Questioner: Before the veil, were there— Let me put it this way: Did… did the Logos, or did most Logoi plan before the veil to create a system of random sexual activity or specific pairing of entities for periods of time, or did they have an objective in this respect?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last full query of this working.

The harvest from the previous creation was that which included the male and female mind/body/spirit. It was the intention of the original Logoi that entities mate with one another in any fashion which caused a greater polarization. It was determined, after observation of the process of many Logoi, that polarization increased many fold if the mating were not indiscriminate. Consequent Logoi thusly preserved a bias towards the mated relationship which is more characteristic of more disciplined personalities and of what you may call higher densities. The free will of each entity, however, was always paramount and a bias only could be offered.