Bring4th

Full Version: How would Ra advise us to help situation in Middle East?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:17.30 Questioner: If an entity wants to be of service to others rather than service to self while he is in this third density, are there “best ways” of being of service to others, or is any way just as good as any other way?

"The best way of service to others is the constant attempt to seek to share the love of the Creator as it is known to the inner self. This involves self knowledge and the ability to open the self to the other-self without hesitation. This involves, shall we say, radiating that which is the essence or the heart of the mind/body/spirit complex.

Speaking to the intention of your question, the best way for each seeker in third density to be of service to others is unique to that mind/body/spirit complex. This means that the mind/body/spirit complex must then seek within itself the intelligence of its own discernment as to the way it may best serve other-selves. This will be different for each. There is no best. There is no generalization. Nothing is known."

I've been thinking about the current situation and seeking guidance about how best to be of help.

The following quote from Cayce readings appeared in my in-box today:

"Take TIME to be patient with those that are in wonderment, yet harken to the voice that calls from within that ye make thine own paths straight that He may come and abide with thee. Know ONLY true light may shine down the STRAIGHT path."
Reading 262-75

Once again it seems that Ra and Cayce are pretty much aligned. The best way we can be of help in this and in all situations is to align ourselves with universal or Christ consciousness, and then that energy will radiate to others, catalyzing them to ask for an improvement in their own consciousness.

Since I have a desire to "do something" I have visualized the people in the Middle East being happy, prosperous, strong, and aligned with spirit in whatever way feels right to them. I believe I can do this general type of visualization without infringing on anyone's free will.
Quote: I have visualized the people in the Middle East being happy, prosperous, strong, and aligned with spirit in whatever way feels right to them.

I would bet that what is right for them will not seem so right to you. The reasons for incarnation in those areas are because the conditions are "right". What we consider strife or suffering is actually their requirement.

It was not too long ago that i came to understand this. On the one hand i do not approve of their customs. On the other hand i have to accept that it is a part of design, and that without it the design would be incomplete.
I view it as it is, people learning and going through catalyst, for that I appreciate it for what it is. I know what it is and know it has no use to me so I rarely find it coming into my view.
At times, we only have our highest instincts and ideals to trust and fall back upon.

Quote:67.11 Questioner: Then how could we solve this paradox?

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, that you have no ability not to serve the Creator since all is the Creator. In your individual growth patterns appear the basic third-density choice. Further, there are overlaid memories of the positive polarizations of your home density. Thus your particular orientation is strongly polarized towards service to others and has attained wisdom as well as compassion.

You do not have merely two opposite requests for service. You will find an infinite array of contradictory requests for information or lack of information from this source if you listen carefully to those whose voices you may hear. This is all one voice to which you resonate upon a certain frequency. This frequency determines your choice of service to the One Creator. As it happens this group’s vibratory patterns and those of Ra are compatible and enable us to speak through this instrument with your support. This is a function of free will.

A portion, seemingly of the Creator, rejoices at your choice to question us regarding the evolution of spirit. A seemingly separate portion would wish for multitudinous answers to a great range of queries of a specific nature. Another seemingly separate group of your peoples would wish this correspondence through this instrument to cease, feeling it to be of a negative nature. Upon the many other planes of existence there are those whose every fiber rejoices at your service and those such as the entity of whom you have been speaking which wish only to terminate the life upon the third-density plane of this instrument. All are the Creator. There is one vast panoply of biases and distortions, colors and hues, in an unending pattern. In the case of those with whom you, as entities and as a group, are not in resonance, you wish them love, light, peace, joy, and bid them well. No more than this can you do for your portion of the Creator is as it is and your experience and offering of experience, to be valuable, needs be more and more a perfect representation of who you truly are. Could you, then, serve a negative entity by offering the instrument’s life? It is unlikely that you would find this a true service. Thus you may see in many cases the loving balance being achieved, the love being offered, light being sent, and the service of the service-to-self oriented entity gratefully acknowledged while being rejected as not being useful in your journey at this time. Thus you serve One Creator without paradox.

Quote: I have visualized the people in the Middle East being happy, prosperous, strong, and aligned with spirit in whatever way feels right to them.

that seems harmless to me.

(09-15-2012, 12:19 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I would bet that what is right for them will not seem so right to you. The reasons for incarnation in those areas are because the conditions are "right". What we consider strife or suffering is actually their requirement.

It was not too long ago that i came to understand this. On the one hand i do not approve of their customs. On the other hand i have to accept that it is a part of design, and that without it the design would be incomplete.

also true. but careful: we can ignore people's suffering by assuming this. But also very true that the "path to hell is paved with good intentions."

Ra's statement is very nice. it suggests: "be true to yourself and you will never fall" (beastie boys).

i also think a deep enlightened steady reading on the subject of mid-east politics is very helpful.

while i think the idea that each life is chosen for its catalytic purposes is an interesting one, it is mostly useful for understanding our own patterns.

I find the thought that any one of us could be born anywhere in the world much more helpful and conducive to empathy. it is also a good remedy against the forces that divide and conquer

Shin'Ar

(09-15-2012, 11:31 AM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:17.30 Questioner: If an entity wants to be of service to others rather than service to self while he is in this third density, are there “best ways” of being of service to others, or is any way just as good as any other way?

"The best way of service to others is the constant attempt to seek to share the love of the Creator as it is known to the inner self. This involves self knowledge and the ability to open the self to the other-self without hesitation. This involves, shall we say, radiating that which is the essence or the heart of the mind/body/spirit complex.

Speaking to the intention of your question, the best way for each seeker in third density to be of service to others is unique to that mind/body/spirit complex. This means that the mind/body/spirit complex must then seek within itself the intelligence of its own discernment as to the way it may best serve other-selves. This will be different for each. There is no best. There is no generalization. Nothing is known."

What Ra seems to be saying is that we should only act out of knowledge and never in ignorance.

(09-15-2012, 11:31 AM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]The following quote from Cayce readings appeared in my in-box today:

"Take TIME to be patient with those that are in wonderment, yet harken to the voice that calls from within that ye make thine own paths straight that He may come and abide with thee. Know ONLY true light may shine down the STRAIGHT path."
Reading 262-75

What Cayce seems to be saying is that we should never throw stones when we live in glass houses.

I am not sure these apply to the situation in the Holy lands or not.

The dilemma there is that two very different cultures are claiming ownership of land by divine authority.

And each has a great poulation of followers.

There is no solution when neither will share that land with the other because of the contradictions of their faith, and that land is sacred to both of those faiths.

To compromise would be compromising one's very faith.

This is the root of the conflict which has been ongoing for thousands of years. This is why Hitler sought to eradicate the Jews. He saw that to be one of only two solutions.

Of course there are many more variables at work, but as long as that one stands in the way there will be no peace between those factions.

The only other solution is to shine light on their ignorance so that they choose to believe something other than that which they do now.

They may be suffering the catalyst of religious extremity, but they have brothers and sisters in this world who have information to offer them that can bring them into a higher understanding. We have catalyst to offer which can be positive.

The real question is will we convince ourselves that we do not have the option to make such offering because we think it would interfere with their lesson?

To that I say, to each his own.

Do what one thinks is the right thing to do.