Bring4th

Full Version: Image of molecule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really am not quite sure what to make of this image of a molecule that is supposedly the most detailed yet.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-19584301 Wrote:Researchers in Switzerland show off images of the molecular world so detailed that the type of atomic bonds between their atoms can be discerned

[Image: _62880798_62880797.jpg]

Anyone schooled in sacred geometry offer their opinion?
You could add that it is graphene ("one-atom-thick sheets of pure carbon") the image display...
Speeking of small stuff. . .
On a PBS TV show I learned, yesterday:

THEY HAVE DISCOVERED THE Higgs boson ! ! !

Even Mr. Higgs was there to enjoy ! !

Blue skies.
6 sided center, with 6 surrounding it, with another six fit in. 666
Looks like Metatron's Cube
why's there 7 in the middle?
Looks like the Star of David
Is it like a giant hippie commune, with everyone working in the garden?
It looks like metatrons cube...wow very impressive.
(09-15-2012, 01:31 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone schooled in sacred geometry offer their opinion?
Or basic chemistry?

(09-25-2012, 01:31 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-15-2012, 01:31 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone schooled in sacred geometry offer their opinion?
Or basic chemistry?

Cheeky. He would like someone to expand on the sacred geometry evident in picture, and the meaning therein, not a lecture in boring old farty-pants chemistry.
This geometric pattern is known as Metatron's Cube, or the Flower of Life.

Here is a good YouTube vid about it:

Zachary

(09-26-2012, 05:04 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]This geometric pattern is known as Metatron's Cube, or the Flower of Life.

Here is a good YouTube vid about it:

I LOVE the spirit science series Smile
a perfect design. just like honeycomb
Quote:60.21 You may say that your sphere is of an honey-comb nature. The center is, however, solid if you would so call that which is molten.