Bring4th

Full Version: STS and Health
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The question as to whether health is an indication of STS has come up several times based on this quote..

Quote:54.22 A negatively oriented individual mind/body/spirit complex will ordinarily program for wealth, ease of existence, and the utmost opportunity for power. Thus many negative entities burst with the physical complex distortion you call health.

I found this the other week and figured I would bring it up..

Quote:95.25 Secondly, if any entity is able to dwell completely in unity the only harm that may occur to it is the changing of the outward physical, yellow-ray vehicle into the more light-filled mind/body/spirit complex’s vehicle by the process of death. All other suffering and pain is as nothing to one such as this.

We may note that this perfect configuration of the mind, body, and spirit complexes, while within the third-density vehicle, is extraordinarily rare.
I can see the health program for sts allowing for gluttony and gratification without side effects.

Brittany

Yep. Everyone who is healthy is STS. There is absolutely no way to be STO and take care of your body, mind and spirit to the point that you maintain good health. Good thing I have allergies and a weird eye twitch, or people might start suspecting me.
You can exist on steak and ice cream without ever experiencing standard health deficits?
I have known a few people that have gone through life like that, with no apparent effects. Thinking back i do remember a bit of confusion as to how they could pull that off. I now also remember them being probably the most self centered and selfish people i have met. So it does make a bit of sense to me.

Not that they were successfully polarized as may assume, but i would bet slightly polarized to negative without any positive.
Its however, not the negatively polarizing energies which makes one healthy.
If youthfulness is a sign of health, health also corresponds to STO:

Quote:15.6 Questioner: Then it would be very beneficial for the people of this planet in practicing the Law of One to learn ways of service at this time. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct. If you will observe those oriented through a lifetime experiential distortion complex from near the beginning of that experience, you will observe a relatively youthful, as you would call it, appearance.

Also, it's interesting that health is a time/space condition rather than a space/time one:

Quote:66.14 ... It is the adoption of the configuration which you call health by the etheric body in time/space which is the key to what you call health, not any event which occurs in space/time.
(09-15-2012, 11:34 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]Yep. Everyone who is healthy is STS. There is absolutely no way to be STO and take care of your body, mind and spirit to the point that you maintain good health. Good thing I have allergies and a weird eye twitch, or people might start suspecting me.

You should write dialogues for movies, BL! Will make for some good sarcastic comedies Smile

Brittany

Serious answer: the negative lifestyle centers around discipline and conscientious preservation of the self in every way. Therefore, a polarized negative being will likely take very good care of themselves, as well as programming a strong body and mind before the incarnation. To use health as a means of gauging polarity seems utterly absurd to me though. That is like saying everyone who likes rainbows is gay.
(09-16-2012, 12:19 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]To use health as a means of gauging polarity seems utterly absurd to me though.

I don't think anyone has said that?
I wasn't suggesting it..I just know there has been confusion on the topic.
(09-16-2012, 08:07 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]If youthfulness is a sign of health, health also corresponds to STO:

The questions in that session on aging are interesting. If our population wasn't so large and distorted so that a greater degree of balance could be achieved, we could increase our lifespan within the incarnation.
(09-15-2012, 06:07 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]The question as to whether health is an indication of STS has come up several times based on this quote..
What are your thoughts on the subject?

it's not proper soul health it's just a pre programmed health and taking care of one self. a truly balanced person would be brimming with health as well, due to the wellness of the soul.
(09-16-2012, 04:47 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]What are your thoughts on the subject?

What others have said. Good health should not be a negative indicator, but rather the opposite. Same with ease of existence. A comfortable lifestyle could be considered one of the benefits of progression in consciousness, as it wouldn't make sense to be perpetually "stuck on the farm" working dawn til dusk for example, addressing root/survival needs. Power and influence would be the main indicators.
The STS entity would seem to be socially adept and part of some hierarchy.
So we have a negative entity that can choose a life of ease.

This does not seem to equate to a polarized birth. It seems to me that the individual can stick with the path of least resistance, or possibly turn in the opposite direction than planned.
(09-15-2012, 06:07 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]The question as to whether health is an indication of STS has come up several times based on this quote..

yes, but why does one program for this?

Quote:Quote:
54.22 A negatively oriented individual mind/body/spirit complex will ordinarily program for

wealth,
ease of existence, and the
utmost opportunity for power. Thus many negative entities

burst with the physical complex distortion you call health.

this ensures a firm foundation on which to base one's 'superiority'. If one is good looking and rich, then it is most obvious that I am superior to you, and deserve the right of rule.

also note that many 'good things' tend to make one complacent and non-grateful, and have a tendency to produce negative biases:

Quote:97.16 The nature of polarity is interesting in that those experiences offered to the Significator as positive frequently become recorded as productive of biases which may be seen to be negative, whereas the fruit of those experiences apparently negative is frequently found to be helpful in the development of the service-to-others bias.

the second quote that you offered suggests the entity that has seen thoroughly 'through the illusion', and dying to them is as painful and as real as dying in a computer game.

although, as Ra suggested, it is one thing to recognise such a truth, another to live it.

Yes I was going to say that even though a positive being may have an "easy" life, they will probably go through inner-pain to produce seeking.

One of my favorite quotes..

"95.24 This is exquisitely perceptive. The seeker which has purely chosen the service-to-others path shall certainly not have a variant apparent incarnational experience. There is no outward shelter in your illusion from the gusts, flurries, and blizzards of quick and cruel catalyst.

However, to the pure, all that is encountered speaks of the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator. The cruelest blow is seen with an ambiance of challenges offered and opportunities to come. Thusly, the great pitch of light is held high above such an one so that all interpretation may be seen to be protected by light."

"The nature of experience is such that the attention shall be constantly given varieties of experience. Those that are presumed to be negative, or interpreted as negative, may seem in abundance. It is a great challenge to take catalyst and devise the magical, positive experience. That which is magical in the negative experience is much longer coming, shall we say, in the third density."
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0818.aspx Hatonn Wrote:...we may use an analogy further utilizing the concept of the school with the grades that represent the levels of understanding or densities of experience. In your third-density illusion, each experience is a question—each experience is the same question. There is only one question on this test which you call life. It is reflected in each experience. The question is, “Do you see love in this experience?” In some degree the seeker will see love in each experience; in some degree the seeker will not. As the seeker is able to answer each experience question with an answer that approaches one hundred percent “Yes,” the seeker is polarizing in the positive sense. We may report that the good news of the test is that fifty-one percent is passing. When the seeker is able to answer each answer to a level of fifty-one percent of experiencing and seeing love, the seeker is then of a polarized enough nature to move into the fourth-density grade in the octave of creation that you now experience. The seeker, then, has achieved the minimum polarization that will allow it to withstand the greater intensity of energy available within the fourth-density class.

Without at least the ability to see love in fifty-one percent of one’s perceptions and experiences, the energy available in the fourth-density class would be too much for the circuit of the seeker who had not yet sufficiently regularized or polarized its being in order that its circuits not be blown, shall we say, as the greater intensity of light became the reality for the seeker...

Cyan

(09-16-2012, 12:19 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]Serious answer: the negative lifestyle centers around discipline and conscientious preservation of the self in every way. Therefore, a polarized negative being will likely take very good care of themselves, as well as programming a strong body and mind before the incarnation. To use health as a means of gauging polarity seems utterly absurd to me though. That is like saying everyone who likes rainbows is gay.

I think the difference is soemthing like this:

Imagine following.

A friend is in trouble and risks losing 10 points of health.
You can take a 50% risk of getting it yourself and have 100% chance of preventing friends loss of 10 points of health.

What do you do, and ponder on why STS and STO have different healths.

(Thats how i would explain it in short)

Edit: tremendous trouble posting this, made 3-4 edits before i got it right, sorry if it looked odd in the meantime