Bring4th

Full Version: Anatomy and spirituality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm wondering if anyone can comment on birth marks. This may not be a spiritual question but over the years I've had several birthmarks suddenly appear on different parts of my body. Some I've had for as long as I can remember. I asked my friend who is Asian and she believes that birthmarks symbolize suffering in a past life that the soul has brought with it. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Nonetheless I love the new marks that have appeared it makes me feel like a constellation Smile
I see them as a sign of genetic defects.
Cayce described them as identifiers from previous incarnation.
I don't really find that connection though.
That's strange because no one in my family has them as much as I do not even my grandparents on both sides. Well it was just food for thought. Thank you for your suggestions!!
I browsed through a book years ago that made a connection between certain birthmarks and a cause of death in a previous life. These were young children having conscious recall:

Quote:Corresponding birthmarks
Some 35 percent of the subjects examined by Stevenson had birthmarks or birth defects. Stevenson reported that in the majority of these cases "the subject's marks or defects correspond to injuries or illness experienced by the deceased person who the subject remembers; and medical documents have confirmed this correspondence in more than forty cases".[16] Many of the birthmarks are not just small discolourations. They are "often unusual in shape or size and are often puckered or raised rather than simply being flat. Some can be quite dramatic and unusual in appearance."[17] Stevenson believed that the existence of birth marks and deformities on children, when they occurred at the location of fatal wounds in the deceased, provided the best evidence for reincarnation.[15] and he subsequently wrote Reincarnation and Biology: A Contribution to the Etiology of Birthmarks and Birth Defects.[18]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reincarnation_research

as for birthmarks or moles or black spots appearing during a lifetime, I cannot say.

Liver spots are usually just a sign of getting old. One of my old maths professors at uni had his face covered in them BigSmile
(09-16-2012, 09:33 PM)nina1021 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm wondering if anyone can comment on birth marks. This may not be a spiritual question but over the years I've had several birthmarks suddenly appear on different parts of my body. Some I've had for as long as I can remember. I asked my friend who is Asian and she believes that birthmarks symbolize suffering in a past life that the soul has brought with it. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Nonetheless I love the new marks that have appeared it makes me feel like a constellation Smile

Usually, they are just genetic anomalies.

Occasionally, these particular genetic anomalies are a reflection or manifestation of a "body imprint" from a previous life, that was not adequately "washed away" between lifetimes.

It happens sometimes. :-/
Wow that's interesting I wonder why I suddenly have a massive population of them appearing all over my body they arent red or discolored they are just black dots lol
I sincerely apologize everyone these are not birth marks that have randomly started appearing. These are beauty marks it seems my years of studying neuroscience hasn't helped me to differentiate between the two lol. These random tiny dots are beauty marks. But I still wonder why they are suddenly appearing and sometimes two at a time.
It means you are becoming more beautiful.
(09-17-2012, 10:23 AM)nina1021 Wrote: [ -> ]I sincerely apologize everyone these are not birth marks that have randomly started appearing. These are beauty marks it seems my years of studying neuroscience hasn't helped me to differentiate between the two lol. These random tiny dots are beauty marks. But I still wonder why they are suddenly appearing and sometimes two at a time.

Could they be produced by melatonin? maybe as a side effect of your third eye opening your pineal is pumping out the melatonin Tongue
Thank you pickle that's nice of you to say. It could be spaced. It's just an interesting observation.
The Chinese have been using birthmarks and moles in fortune-telling for centuries.

Google "face reading", "moleosophy", "chinese fortune telling", and you will find lots of information on this topic of birthmarks and moles, and how they relate to destiny and success in life.

I have a small mole on the left side of my upper lip. A geomancer told me that means that I enjoy eating (which I do) and that I will never be hungry in this life (which I really hope so). Wink

Age spots or liver spots may also develop as one gets older.
I have a brown splotch all down my arm which I've always assumed was leftover scarring from being burned at the stake as a witch. And a mole right in the middle of my solar plexus, and another mole exactly opposite it on my back, which seem to be entry and exit points of being stabbed.

Moles or other marks that appear later in life are simply toxins coming out through the skin. I've had moles disappear when I did a juice fast. The old toxins just got eliminated. The skin is actually an organ...for elimination.

Shin'Ar

(09-16-2012, 10:17 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I see them as a sign of genetic defects.

What is a genetic defect

is the cellular division which does not perfectly and exactly match the genetic source considered a defect

the coding in a gene which causes the division and establishes the form, is much more than the comparison to the code found in the parent source. That coding comes from a source far beyond the manifestation of genetic makeup.

So exactly what is a defect of such a process.

is a child whose finger is not exactly the same length as its father a defect.

what about the mothers genetic influence.

is a defect a manifestation that does not perfectly somehow harmonize the difference between the length of the father`s finger and the length of the mother`s

there is no separation of form and being, anatomy and spirit.

all exist only because there is the sacred flame within them. None are defective. All are manifestations of The Light.

Quote:34.8 Questioner: What part do what we call birth defects play in this process?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a portion of the programming of the mind/body complex totality manifested in the mind/body/spirit of third density. These defects are planned as limitations which are part of the experience intended by the entity totality complex. This includes genetic predispositions, as you may call them.

Also may only be planned to the extent that the locally available genetic resources affords it. So if people started modifying their genetic material through selection (unconscious or otherwise), there would be more restricted choice in the matter.

Shin'Ar

(09-22-2012, 11:37 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:34.8 Questioner: What part do what we call birth defects play in this process?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a portion of the programming of the mind/body complex totality manifested in the mind/body/spirit of third density. These defects are planned as limitations which are part of the experience intended by the entity totality complex. This includes genetic predispositions, as you may call them.

Ra: I am Ra. This is a portion of the programming of the mind/body complex totality manifested in the mind/body/spirit of third density. IN OTHER WORDS

A birth defect is manifesting in the field of consciousness because it includes the genetic programming of the physical. Whihc is what I just said above. The sacred flame, or programming if you prefer, is at work in both aspects of the development of that complex in totality.

Ra: I am Ra. These defects are planned as limitations which are part of the experience intended by the entity totality complex.

This is in acknowledgement of Ra teaching that the human is able to preprogram its next incarnation. I would point out here that I think Ra is leaving out the distinction between fields which have that evolved ability to choose the type of incarnation they would like to enter, and those who have not.

Therefore not all human birth defects would be of deliberate pre-incarnate choice for the experience of limitation.

(09-22-2012, 01:18 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Therefore not all human birth defects would be of deliberate pre-incarnate choice for the experience of limitation.
Yep, some are random with respect to that which is deem inconsequential.

(09-17-2012, 09:02 PM)Wai Wrote: [ -> ]The Chinese have been using birthmarks and moles in fortune-telling for centuries.

Wai, have you read "The Face Reader?"
http://www.amazon.com/Face-Reader-Person...0525950001
Thank you! I shall look into the book you have suggested. It's just weird because this year alone I have 4 new birth marks. I've gone to doctors to make sure everything is ok. They just keep popping up! I started documenting them haha
(05-05-2013, 11:36 AM)nina1021 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you! I shall look into the book you have suggested. It's just weird because this year alone I have 4 new birth marks. I've gone to doctors to make sure everything is ok. They just keep popping up! I started documenting them haha

Could be representative of physical imprints from another simultaneously occurring incarnation manifesting themselves through cross linkages on your own as some sort of balancing mechanism. In other words, if in another life you are a warrior and are being hit or bruised in certain places in an intense manner, those 'scars' may manifest in a 'future incarnation' given all time is 'now' and in dynamic 'flux'. Regression may help in uncovering the answers you seek.

I know a lady who has a birthmark where at that spot did a bullet pierce through causing death in a previous incarnation.