Bring4th

Full Version: Wanderer stranger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today as I was about to leave a shop, a stranger came up and told me my tire was going flat. I got out, and noticed it and thanked him. Then he offered me a fist bump, which I accepted. He was very kind and offered to buy my truck, which I turned down. His nametag said "boss" on it.

Later after I left I got the suspicion that he may have been an angel in disguise or a wanderer. Had I known at the time I might have asked him about spirituality. I haven't connected that well to a stranger before.

Anyone else come across someone new that they felt to be a wanderer or perhaps an angel?
Wow, Gemini Wolf, that is a heartwarming story. I frequently meet new people that I feel are wanderers, and occasionally meet someone I later feel is an angel or guardian helper.
To answer your question yes and they come in ALL types! Rich, poor, old, young, etc. As I typed that actually several faces popped into my head.

But what I have noticed is that I seem to play this role as the fellow who helped you. My whole Life complete strangers have opened up to me or let's just say I my whole Life for some reason seem to make people completely comfortable around me. This is hard to type b/c I actually am a really humble person and do not like to brag, so please understand this is not my intention. And this is the ONLY board I would share this with and I have not shared this with anyone else other than my wife and some friends and family have seen it enough where they just think it's coincidence. Smile

Ever since I have been awake I realize this is a gift and I embrace it. I have a crystal aura so maybe that is why? There was times when I would feel........'why don't people leave me alone.' hahahaha and I would sometimes walk with my hat low are try and avoid people. But you see there isn't and hasn't ever been a Being who I have passed that I didn't try and make eye contact with so it always makes it a little harder. Now I no longer were hats, sunglasses, and I embrace EVERYONE!

I wonder.........and I'm sure the answer is yes..........but do y'all feel like you've had similar experiences?

(09-21-2012, 04:52 PM)Daydreamin Wrote: [ -> ]To answer your question yes and they come in ALL types! Rich, poor, old, young, etc. As I typed that actually several faces popped into my head.

But what I have noticed is that I seem to play this role as the fellow who helped you. My whole Life complete strangers have opened up to me or let's just say I my whole Life for some reason seem to make people completely comfortable around me. This is hard to type b/c I actually am a really humble person and do not like to brag, so please understand this is not my intention. And this is the ONLY board I would share this with and I have not shared this with anyone else other than my wife and some friends and family have seen it enough where they just think it's coincidence. Smile

Ever since I have been awake I realize this is a gift and I embrace it. I have a crystal aura so maybe that is why? There was times when I would feel........'why don't people leave me alone.' hahahaha and I would sometimes walk with my hat low are try and avoid people. But you see there isn't and hasn't ever been a Being who I have passed that I didn't try and make eye contact with so it always makes it a little harder. Now I no longer were hats, sunglasses, and I embrace EVERYONE!

I wonder.........and I'm sure the answer is yes..........but do y'all feel like you've had similar experiences?

Yes, Daydreamin, I have had a very similar experience in life. People tell me things, and seem to feel comfortable around me. I, too, smile and make eye contact with people. In fact I most often say "hello, how are you" and pause for their answer. And I agree that this forum is the only place I feel comfortable saying that about myself.

everyone always tells me their secrets and worries :-) even people i barely know. i like to think that they can feel the old fashioned fantasy type knights chivalry i exhibit and the honour and truth i hold to and know that i will keep their confidences :-) it is nice cause it helps me help them and i almost never find my self "enemies" with another who doesn't like me. :-)
I feel the same. I get along with pretty much everyone. And I'm seeing as many smiles as always.