Bring4th

Full Version: The True Power of Good Over Evil.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Shin'Ar

Since all is one, then what is the power of good over evil and light over dark?

It is the direction of infinite rotation.

In the instant of awareness, The One divided between its stillness and its motion.

In stillness all is One Fire.

In motion there is direction, and that direction is away from The Source Light to burn in fragmentation as living flames.

But deep inside of every fragment is the 'being' of The One Fire proceeding to change that direction back toward The Light. Forever seeking Its self.

And that Sacred Fire, which dances within the form of every creation, is countless times more powerful than the force of infinite direction, always and forever pulling each fragment back, against its initial direction toward the unknown darkness of the void, in return to The Mystery of The Source Light.

The Circle of Existence is not one circle rotating in one direction as many would have you think.

It is two circles each rotating in different directions, where, at their sacred union, both energies meet and interact, merging into that sacred place where the Sacred Fire found in both becomes multiplied by two, the one common denominator between the two circles that overpowers the initial fragmentation away from, and results in direction toward The Light.

This is the manifestation of Sacred Geometry. Not as one form becoming a hologram, and not as one circle standing alone. Sacred Geometry is found in the process of two circles merging together to establish the infinite manifestation of existence as being not alone. And this Sacred Desire is the energy behind the Process of Being which becomes the creation that every fragment and its Source experience, as a whole. And it is THAT manifesting circle which is created by the never ending succession of merging seven circles within that divine process, which becomes the eight, and The One Circle of Existence. Which is why The Ancient Ones place such sanctity on the circle and its power.

The One is not two becoming one again. It is One continually burning away, but forever pulling back even stronger. Backdraft!

That is the power of good and light over evil and darkness.

Both exist as circles of existence and experience. But the Sacred Flame that resides in all is far more powerful than any of the fragments that contain it.

This is the secret sanctity of The Circle which The Ancients have known through The Higher Fields. It takes two to establish interaction. And this was the first awareness of consciousness as it stared right into the mouth of the stillness. Its first desire was that there be an 'other' consciousness.

The Ouroboros represents not one snake eating its tail to show an end to infinity or completion of a cycle. Instead it represents duality as the head chases after something with which to interact which turns out to be Itself trying to escape it.

Yes, The Creator is actually the proverbial dog chasing its tail just to have something to play with. The Ancients knew this, and its truth has been manipulated into the perversion of modern enlightenment.

The Sacred Flame, and the resulting Sacred Eye are that sacred divine desire not to be The Only One.

This truth is what we should find as the divinity within, not it's antithesis in a delusion to be That Only One. THAT is precisely what The One deliberates to evade. It is the reason for duality. It is the Process of The One being aware; the Process of Being two, instead of alone.

When you understand this you will have found your true self in every other field you interact with, and you will have discovered the necessity of interaction between sharing fields, rather than the stillness of solitude.

The One Consciousness is not Us needing to be It.

The One Consciousness is It needing us so it can be 'other' than alone and still.

In this understanding one can now see the preciousness of the 'other' and love becomes the result of that awareness. Will we not love and cherish the one thing that keeps us from being completely alone?

Those who fight against that flame within them simply have not had to choose between complete isolation or connection, or they just are not evolved enough to understand the differences.

In short, the true power of good over evil is in the knowing that no One would choose to be the Only One.
About a year ago while under the influence of LSD I was in a trance where It was made known to me the feeling of all being one, I remember it was scary because I really felt like the only thing in existence at that point like everything was pointless because there was only me, then I saw my sister walk down the stairs and the truth you have written about hit me. The magic of the other-self should never be underestimated, without others we would be nothing.

There was never meant to be only one.

Shin'Ar

(09-20-2012, 04:35 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]About a year ago while under the influence of LSD I was in a trance where It was made known to me the feeling of all being one, I remember it was scary because I really felt like the only thing in existence at that point like everything was pointless because there was only me, then I saw my sister walk down the stairs and the truth you have written about hit me. The magic of the other-self should never be underestimated, without others we would be nothing.

Never!

Existence is a defiance of that.

Your experience with your sister comes to me as I am having difficulty with my own. A sign that a powerful connection has taken place here.

Every person ever born knows instantly the awareness of sharing and the existence of two. The womb and the treasure within. We can all associate with an experience of loving at least one other field, that we deliberately choose to believe is someone other than our self, even if it is only the womb which bore you.

Companionship and interaction with others is born into our deepest places, and that Flame burns eternal.
(09-20-2012, 04:45 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2012, 04:35 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]About a year ago while under the influence of LSD I was in a trance where It was made known to me the feeling of all being one, I remember it was scary because I really felt like the only thing in existence at that point like everything was pointless because there was only me, then I saw my sister walk down the stairs and the truth you have written about hit me. The magic of the other-self should never be underestimated, without others we would be nothing.

Never!

Shin'Ar, your wisdom speaks to the very core of us as it evokes the truth that no being is an island unto themselves, and that a drop of water should never consider itself the entire ocean itself lest it invariably detracts value within its mind and perspectives from each and every other water molecule that is no more or less comprised of the same amount of water as all others.

None should ever seek to assert themselves as superior in ranking over another, or seek to intimidate another or wield one's status against another, or believe one to be entitled to elevation over another, for all transgressions are performed unto the same impersonal One which animates both the victim and the aggressor.

Perfection is not attained through megalomaniacal striving. It is done through the acknowledgement of the completion inherent within one's self and by extension the ultimate perfection of all which surrounds you. We are contents of consciousness, therefore should we not seek to co-exist in harmony within the vast expanse of consciousness that we're all embedded within? Denial of the worth of others or arrogance topped with a sneer will similarly result in consciousness intelligently programming itself to manifest itself accordingly against a portion of itself whose pride begins to supersede and negate the radiation of compassion and good-will towards others.

When we share mutual respect and recognition towards each other and seek to situate ourselves within the embrace of the One Infinite Creator in harmony and positive unity, we are greater blossoming into a productive and light-bearing beacon within the grid of existence.

On the contrary, those who would rather equate themselves to being the puppeteer behind the entire network and would prefer to seek mastery over the One Infinite Creator and seek to enact dominion over others or simply share arrogance and negative intent with one another, it is as the single red ant foolhardily rebelling against the elephant it happens to be riding on by biting it, until the elephant shakes it off and due to its dark reclusion and lack of desire towards facilitating positive connections and sharing between ones own field and another.

Only the One Infinite Creator may consider itself the only One for It is in All. But one portion which it has created Itself as cannot consider Itself the only supreme being for it is a mere part of the supreme being which contains all other beings. This disposition and perspective comes naturally to those who are in alignment with positive unity, rather than manifesting contrary facets to this impersonal and glorious unity in one's degree of interaction both inwardly and outwardly.

Shin'Ar

(09-20-2012, 05:33 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2012, 04:45 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]

Never!

Shin'Ar, your wisdom speaks to the very core of us as it evokes the truth that no being is an island unto themselves, and that a drop of water should never consider itself the entire ocean itself lest it invariably detracts value within its mind and perspectives from each and every other water molecule that is no more or less comprised of the same amount of water as all others.

None should ever seek to assert themselves as superior in ranking over another, or seek to intimidate another or wield one's status against another, or believe one to be entitled to elevation over another, for all transgressions are performed unto the same impersonal One which animates both the victim and the aggressor.

Perfection is not attained through megalomaniacal striving. It is done through the acknowledgement of the completion inherent within one's self and by extension the ultimate perfection of all which surrounds you. We are contents of consciousness, therefore should we not seek to co-exist in harmony within the vast expanse of consciousness that we're all embedded within? Denial of the worth of others or arrogance topped with a sneer will similarly result in consciousness intelligently programming itself to manifest itself accordingly against a portion of itself whose pride begins to supersede and negate the radiation of compassion and good-will towards others.

When we share mutual respect and recognition towards each other and seek to situate ourselves within the embrace of the One Infinite Creator in harmony and positive unity, we are greater blossoming into a productive and light-bearing beacon within the grid of existence.

On the contrary, those who would rather equate themselves to begin the puppeteer behind the entire network and would prefer to seek mastery over the One Infinite Creator and seek to enact dominion over others or simply share arrogance and negative intent with one another, it is as the single red ant foolhardily rebelling against the elephant it happens to be riding on by biting it, until the elephant shakes it off and due to its dark reclusion and lack of desire towards facilitating positive connections and sharing between ones own field and another.

Only the One Infinite Creator may consider itself the only One for It is in All. But one portion which it has created Itself as cannot consider Itself the only supreme being for it is a mere part of the supreme being which contains all other beings. This disposition and perspective comes naturally to those who are in alignment with positive unity, rather than manifesting contrary facets to this impersonal and glorious unity in one's degree of interaction both inwardly and outwardly.

Well said GWV.

If we were the last two people left on the planet, doing anything to you that would drive you away would be the last thing that I would want to do.

None of us will say different.

Now, if we could all just put that thought into action right now as though all were the last ones, and that at any second you could be left the only one alive, I am certain that there would be much greater scale of harmony in our humanity as a whole.

Experience and learn this life as though this day, and further connection with another human being, is your last day of experiencing either, and you will begin to appreciate others in a way that will alter the world with that enchantment.
(09-20-2012, 03:00 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Since all is one, then what is the power of good over evil...

Simple. "Good" is based on the whole spectrum and "evil" is based on an omission.

Quote:85.11 Questioner: Then the service-to-self path have potentiated that which is not. Could you expand that a little bit so I can understand it better?

Ra: I am Ra. If you see the energy centers in their various colors completing the spectrum you may see that the service-to-self choice is one which denies the very center of the spectrum; that being universal love. Therefore, all that is built upon the penetration of the light of harvestable quality by such entities is based upon an omission. This omission shall manifest in fourth density as the love of self; that is, the fullest expression of the orange and yellow energy centers which then are used to potentiate communication and adepthood.

When fifth-density refinement has been achieved that which is not is carried further, the wisdom density being explored by entities which have no compassion, no universal love. They experience that which they wish by free choice, being of the earnest opinion that green-ray energy is folly.

That which is not may be seen as a self-imposed darkness in which harmony is turned into an eternal disharmony. However, that which is not cannot endure throughout the octave of third density and, as darkness eventually calls the light, so does that which is not eventually call that which is.