Bring4th

Full Version: Minecraft Ending. surprisingly spiritual
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OH MY GOD!!!! i have been playing this game for so long and only just decided to finish it. and holy crap!! the stuff said at the end of this game in the credits blew me away. it was like finding TLOO in this random swedish awesome game :-) i have so much more respect for the game now, and its creator :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTTUEvGjuio

Minecraft end-credits

Conifer17
Adonai Vasu Borragus
namaste :-)
Thanks for posting. Yes, the parts about you are love and you are the Universe were very poignant. I liked how it ended with "wake up". That's how the Matrix ended, with the song Wake Up.
very good!

I think the best games (like the best movies) hit upon notes of the archetypal mind, thereby making them quite satisfying and cathartic.

it is not always done consciously, but the game creators (or script writers) have an intuitive sense of what generates deep emotion.

here is the transcript of the ending; I'll quote the final part

Quote:and the universe said I love you

and the universe said you have played the game well

and the universe said everything you need is within you

and the universe said you are stronger than you know

and the universe said you are the daylight

and the universe said you are the night

and the universe said the darkness you fight is within you

and the universe said the light you seek is within you

and the universe said you are not alone

and the universe said you are not separate from every other thing

and the universe said you are the universe tasting itself, talking to itself, reading its own code

and the universe said I love you because you are love.

some people are unconscious channels Smile
Thanks plenum.
is the player the logos?
oh it's the universe. hmmm.
Cool. I finally looked up what Minecraft is. Why is it so popular?
(09-26-2012, 10:34 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Cool. I finally looked up what Minecraft is. Why is it so popular?

It lets people be creative and it applies the KISS principle (Keep It Simple).
Here I was thinking people were talking about Minesweeper the whole time =/
(09-22-2012, 07:37 PM)Conifer16 Wrote: [ -> ]OH MY GOD!!!! i have been playing this game for so long and only just decided to finish it. and holy crap!! the stuff said at the end of this game in the credits blew me away. it was like finding TLOO in this random swedish awesome game :-) i have so much more respect for the game now, and its creator :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTTUEvGjuio

Minecraft end-credits

Conifer17
Adonai Vasu Borragus
namaste :-)

You are the milk and the honey together in your mothers womb. You are the universe come to taste itself.

Yea that was awesome, and it blew me away as well.