Bring4th

Full Version: Strange astral projection experience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last night I have experienced a very strange 'astral projection' phenomenon. I was lying in the living room couch around 3:00 AM and was preparing to finally go to sleep. My TV was still on and at a loud volume so I decided to turn it off. Thats when the strange thing happened, as I attempted to get my self up I felt incredible heaviness all over my body, it was as if the gravity became twice as more dense. At first I just assumed it was due to the fact I was very sleepy so after I barely reached the TV I randomly turned my head only to find my own body already sleeping in the couch. Thats when I came upon a realization that I have been asleep this entire time and have been watching television through my 'Astral' body. Just as I was about touch my physical body I immediately awakened and felt the relieve of being back to my current state.

I had tons of lucid dreaming and sleep paralysis experiences before, and this wasn't one of them since when I looked back at the television screen the same exact program was running and at the same volume. I wonder if anyone else here have had experienced something similar and could provide little more insight on the whole 'out of body' phenomenon.

Very interesting story. The idea of watching TV on the Astral seems funny to me for some reason. Smile
the first trip out of body is always like that.. easy to do.. it's the ones after that are harder

i went out of body because it was some sort of contract for me to learn the truth of spirit first hand at a very young age.
you probably have this as well as some sort of affirmation of spirit.

take it as this. you are eternal.
I'm no expert in astral travel, but the astral realm tends to be a mirror image of normal experience. The more you meditate on a regular basis, the more you'll begin to have these experiences.