Bring4th

Full Version: Encouraging others to Love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So for a long time I've been wondering how I can really offer myself in the field of service. I've done my best on a personal level, but I've always felt I can do more. Without giving you all the hoo-haa on how I came to this point, this is what I'm doing.

I've started a new website www.imchoosinglove.com

Basically, I want to encourage people to love. That's it. It's not a new idea, and it's certainly not a groundbreaking idea to anyone on these forums, but this is my vision..

I'm trying to do this in a way that caters to the lowest common denominator, and by that I mean, do it in such a way can be embraced by everyone at a human level.

See for me, the Ra material motivates me to love. Bashar motivates me to love. But the ideas, language, presumed knowledge and simply the source of where the information comes from is just too far out for most people to handle.

I'm currently staying in a small town in East Texas, and here, the Baptist faith motivates them to love. But the dogma of the Christian faith has a certain stigma attached to it that so many people find hard to swallow. The same goes for Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism and so on.

Whether it is a new age philosophy or a world religion, there is no one-size fits all program encouraging people to love. I mean, we've got our families and friends who we embrace in a loving environment, but how often do you sit down with your buddy over a beer and say "I think we should try and be more compassionate tomorrow"?

The closest thing we have to all encompassing source of motivation is the media, and that is constantly encouraging all of us to be mistrusting and afraid.

So that's why I created this site. I want to encourage people to love, because it's just the human thing to do. I want to encourage people to change themselves, their state of being, because that is the best thing we can do to create a better tomorrow. I want people to realise that any kind of positive change has to start on a personal level.

Part of this, is I want to encourage people to send in positive news about things that have happened to them or someone close to them, and then share them across Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc. The goal is to illuminate all the wonderful things that are happening around the world, and constantly remind people we don't have to be afraid. That there is so much love and hope.

Now, I'm sure there are things like this out there already. For instance, I know there are plenty of positive news story websites out there, but I'm really placing my emphasis (or at least I hope it comes across this way on the website) on the individual.

I want people to see how their personal positive change is reflected around them. Human to human. I don't know if this whole thing will work or how far it will reach, but there is little harm in trying. If it helps one person, it was worth it.

I've just started the site, so I'm here asking for your help to get the ball rolling. This is the very first place I've shared it, because bring4th feels like my.. spiritual home. On the home page, there is links to Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest, and if you can add, like and share, it would really mean a great deal to me.
Thank you for doing your part. I hope your site does well. It is difficult knowing how things can be, and wondering how you get others from point A to point B. That's part of our learning it seems however; learning how to be there for others in the way that they're asking for it.

"As one proceeds from the primal distortion of free will, one proceeds to the understanding of the focal points of intelligent energy which have created the intelligences or the ways of a particular mind/body/spirit complex in its environment, both what you would call natural and what you would call man-made. Thus, the distortions to be avoided are those which do not take into consideration the distortions of the focus of energy of love/light, or shall we say, the Logos of this particular sphere or density. These include the lack of understanding of the needs of the natural environment, the needs of other-selves’ mind/body/spirit complexes. These are many due to the various distortions of man-made complexes in which the intelligence and awareness of entities themselves have chosen a way of using the energies available.

Thus, what would be an improper distortion with one entity is proper with another. We can suggest an attempt to become aware of the other-self as self and thus do that action which is needed by other-self, understanding from the other-self’s intelligence and awareness. In many cases this does not involve the breaking of the distortion of free will into a distortion or fragmentation called infringement. However, it is a delicate matter to be of service, and compassion, sensitivity, and an ability to empathize are helpful in avoiding the distortions of man-made intelligence and awareness.

The area or arena called the societal complex is an arena in which there are no particular needs for care for it is the prerogative/honor/duty of those in the particular planetary sphere to act according to its free will for the attempted aid of the social complex.

Thus, you have two simple directives: awareness of the intelligent energy expressed in nature, awareness of the intelligent energy expressed in self to be shared, when it seems appropriate, by the entity with the social complex, and you have one infinitely subtle and various set of distortions of which you may be aware; that is, distortions with respect to self and other-selves not concerning free will but concerning harmonious relationships and service to others as other-selves would most benefit."
Beautiful idea, TheFifty9Sound!