Bring4th

Full Version: B4 cross-over to daily life, odd story.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Cyan

I was out tripping balls with friends of mine, having a dialogue about something that i feel is important for me to solve in a timely manner so that the harmony in the larger environment can return to normal. When i wish to answer a question for myself i "increase" the pressure on the point that i wish to "clarify" to myself. These are loose concepts but i wish they convey the image relatively well in its complexity.

At several points i was "zoomed out way back" from the cognitive envirnoment into the realm i call "beyond the big bang" which is a kind of astral channeling realm where the conversation takes on a timeless all powerful quality where the power to solve anything is infinite but the best way to maintain, and far as i know of, the only way to maintain individual aspects around you in that state is to invite them to be in your field (resonate with them)

And at a few points in the convo i ran through different spirits and I had a conversation with, the only thing that i can describe, as the spirit of Ra/Jesus and several other conglomerate entities, Q'uo would be the best example, as i did at a previous point about my idea note that we have reached a Q'uorum.

I had a long convo with this entity about my idea and its applications for a minecraft type world. We discussed this in length and i could feel at one point shifting through the realities and the next thing i heard was that he said that we had not had a conversation about minecraft at all. At which point i decided that i had been in an alternate timeline and noted it as such and continued as such because what ever they might have heard me say didnt happen in my timeline so i have no useful information on it. Who knows what they saw, i had a convo about minecraft and my invention.

Then some time later one of the other people in the group flipped out about a remark that i made about how i intend to put a picture of something he gave to me onto facebook and it felt to me as if he did nto rememeber i was in facebook and i remarked if he had los this memory about it because we had only talked on facebook the same morning. I found this to be in good taste as i had just recently been in and out of the channel/non present state and thus would certainly lose parts of my cognition over what happened. Forgetting some aspects of the whole is the only way towards individual existence, in my view.

So he became upset at me over the facebook comment to the point of threathening violence, at which point i felt exstatic that finally something out of the ordinary happens. That because i know i have ,from my point of view, been completely honest (i become more honest the higher i become, because i become less interested in the accuracy of the external and solely interested in the accuracy of the internal, am i lying, not if the coffeecup is actually made of glass or plastic). So, now, i might have a chance to see what the people who are always angry at me for reasons i dont completely understand are on about, because if I am honest then all probability is that he is honest as well.

So when the anger surfaced i turned all my attention to humbly trying to understand and accept the anger that the situation was in.

The situation morphed into a dialogue where my two friends were standing next to each other, one inviting me to sit there for a cup of tea telling me at the same time how much he would want to punch me violently. And another saying we should leave but having, in the past, screamed at the other person who shouted that he would punch me in much more vulgar terms.

So, from my point the situation was a presentation of two equally lying points of view that i should choose between, one representing some kind of down/dark/honest and other a kind of bright/up/emotional.

I concluded that the choice itself was not real and that they were presenting a lesson to me in invidiuals not "cosmic" levels.

That is as far as I got into what the lesson might be. I proceeded to left but would i have been certain of my own physical safety in that situtation i would have stayed and had a cup of tea to discuss why he feels anger at me. BEcause i have seen him discuss the actions of others that mirror my own in ways that he reprimands the others. I have not taken this personally and refuse to do so due to the inherant dangers of taking random thing said about random people as having special significance to me.

That is to say. I dont do sarcasm.

So, the lesson may have escaped me in the context that it was presented, but my opinion is that he did not, at any point, specify the nature or the causative agent behind the anger, and the best reasons i have been able to come up with are:

Anger at others perceiving memory loss
Anger at genders of surrounding people
Anger at level of familiarity
Anger at sudden/random awareness of the undercurrent of our schicophrenic reality
Anger at my self harming intent

None of these seem to make any sense other than the one theory that i have that it is a mirroring of my desire to stop purchasing all forms of mind altering substances short of basic food but accept when offered as a kind of exterior valve that i would intentionally adjust so that my higher self (other perceived selves) is the one that can control it (i can only do what is offered, and even then if accepted, and other than that i would not allow myself/not be allowed to use anything that mind alters. But this has proven to be a faulty theory because it is not that difficult for people to stop for 5 minutes and say "oh, sorry, this is a matrix like simulation, we all know it, your charachter has this annoying attribute, please change it, here are reprciocal offerings i am able to offer in exchange for the lessened burden that you changing would have"

The theory of creating a valve that the other self in the form of mind-altering and leaveing the control of that to be only upon offerings by other selves is faulty, mostly because it requires the belief that the other self is already lacking in the ability to carry it out.

So, all in all, i'm confused about this.

Only lesson that I am able to extract from this is a deep and profound sense of everything always works out, and sometimes angry people arent actually angry / dont make sense.

Thats the best i've been able to get from this, any thoughts while the description is still fresh?

EDIT: TO clarify, the crossover part is that there was a rather fun post here about minecraft and the god in the end of it, and i had a convo with Ra/jesus kind entity about minecraft that was then said not to be minecraft.
(09-25-2012, 05:04 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]...
Only lesson that I am able to extract from this is a deep and profound sense of everything always works out, and sometimes angry people arent actually angry / dont make sense.

In other words: All is well always. Yes I do agree. Smile

Cyan

(09-25-2012, 10:52 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-25-2012, 05:04 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]...

In other words: All is well always. Yes I do agree. Smile

Three additional wisdoms.

1: I am now able to stop buying weed, on account that my weed merchant now does not want to see me again.
2: I have been wondering how a actual schicophrenic perceives the "barrier shift" that is, someone who has it happen in normal day without explanation. Now i know it first hand.
3: I am now able to verify the existence of an actual observable "spirit of the weed" as beyond mere imagination as the situation i was in i was unable to be fully in control yet still there was an entity that was "with me" besides "all that is normally with me" as the world changed, and the point behind the whole dialogue maintained a consistent structure despite the "jump"

So, 4 wisdoms/benefits

1: less money spent, more wisdom, verification(again) of "separate" entities, and understanding that sometimes it is possible for someone to be both illogical and logical and angry and not angry and still "not be insane".

Also, quite a few things about learning not to be an a******, which is always good, but since its kind of the same as "learning better use of catalyst" i usually dont mention, but i feel i have had a succesful use of "good catalyst".

I think i'm close to or over the edge of how far i can "push" my spiritual/emotional/physical evolution before I snap and my assholeness boils over and something really unusual happens... again.

So, all in all, i think i am good right now.