Bring4th

Full Version: blue ray physical ailments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe you guys can help me out with this, as my doctors advice has done nothing. All my life i've had some form of respiratory problem; enlarged tonsils and adenoids, tonsillitis, whooping cough, constant colds that last a while, bad cardio and since about 2 years ago ive had constant phlegm and mucus production that I have to hork up repeatedly throughout the day. Every other issue has been solved I guess but this phlegm problem is is really irritating and has lasted the longest, at work I have to hide in places just to hork up stuff in secret, during social situations I have to sneak to the bathroom and at home I just do it out loud because my family won't shun me for it Tongue.
My main passion in life is music; I enjoy making songs, playing guitar, piano and just about every instrument I can get my hands on, but the one thing ive never felt confident or good at yet still had the intense desire for was singing; and this phlegm bullshit is preventing that. I was wondering if this has to do with a blue ray blockage of some kind? Like some sort of physical manifestation of a blockage. Ive always been a little awkward and lacked confidence in my speech, so maybe that has something to do with it. Ive tried doing nasal prays, detoxes, fasts and fungal infection pills but nothing has worked and my doctor just wants me to keep buying different pharmaceutical products that i'll have to keep buying and using for the rest of my life (I call bullshit on that). When I drink any kind of sugary liquid or food for that matter, boom, a giant glob of s*** in my throat materializes, which ive never had in my life until recently. Water is the only thing that doesn't do this. I hope that this won't be permanent and I have to suck it up and live with it for the rest of my life.
Any of you guys have advice or an answer of some kind?
Try imagining a vortex from your throat to over your head. Imagine this vortex removing some black spots from the throat and flushing them in the violet flame over your head. Ask your guides to help you manifest this working.

Heart
From my research and experience:

The respiratory stuff is the throat chakra which completely aligns with your desire to sing. The phlegm may be respiratory but also may be related to the intestines and digestion.

For intestines: Give some attention to your diet, intuitively. Dairy products can cause mucus in the lungs as well as the digestive tract, for instance. Maybe do a colon cleanse. On the emotional level, let go of/deal with things you have been hoarding or repressing.

For respiratory issues and the throat chakra: Beyond diet and exercise, I would suggest opening the throat chakra. I have had the experience of a couple of different ways to facilitate this. One was martial arts. In martial arts one needs to use the voice to produce tension and strength. Learning to kaia, a meaningful yell done while tightening the core and using force, helped me to release constriction in the throat. Also, in a rebirthing class once, a facilitator had me scream into a pillow. If you have the intention to open the throat chakra, the right things for you will likely appear as opportunities.

Finally, sing anyway. Don't judge. Just sing.
Hello,

I found doing loud long AUMs (OMs), vocal repetitions of positive affirmations and crystals helped with my throat blockage.

Find a crystal for the throat that appeals to you (I used clear quartz, blue kyanite or blue fluorite, or all three at once), lay down in a darkened, quiet room, place crystals on the throat chakra, and draw in energy from crown into the throat, and from the root up to the throat, and all around you into the throat. With each inhalation feel the energy being drawn into this area.

Imagine it sparkling and spinning, a beautiful aquamarine blue.

When you exhale imagine expelling all the dross and blockage. Then inhale clean pure prana, qi, universal life force, whatever you want to call it.

Do this for as long as you like. And throughout the day, whenever you note your throat chakra, draw in energy from all directions.

With your affirmations it may be good to reinforce your own personal power, and unconditional love for yourself.

Good luck.

Avocado

Hey lemon. The herb mullein when made into the tea is good for the lungs. I'm not sure but it could easily be good for the throat chakra. Whatever it does it can't hurt.

If you like enjoy the burn try cayane pepper mixed in water down the hatch! That will make your nose run and give you an opportunity to rid some excess mucus.
Quote:this phlegm problem is is really irritating

Is phlegm causing you to be irritated? Or is your irritation causing you to produce phlegm?

If you haven't already, you may wish to try n-acetyl cysteine (NAC).

According to WebMD: (I quote WebMD here to point out that even "mainstream medicine" acknowledges this. I'm curious to know if your doctor ever suggested it.)

Quote:N-acetyl cysteine comes from the amino acid L-cysteine. Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins. N-acetyl cysteine has many uses as medicine.

Quote:Some people use N-acetyl cysteine for chronic bronchitis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), hay fever, a lung condition called fibrosing alveolitis, head and neck cancer, and lung cancer.

Quote:Effective for:

Reducing mucus and helping with breathing in various lung conditions.

Quote:N-acetyl cysteine is LIKELY SAFE for most adults, when used as a prescription medication. It can cause nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea or constipation. Rarely, it can cause rashes, fever, headache, drowsiness, low blood pressure, and liver problems.

Quote:The following doses have been studied in scientific research:

For preventing sudden worsening of chronic bronchitis: doses of 200 mg twice daily, 200 mg three times daily, 300 mg slow-release twice daily, and 600 mg controlled-release twice daily have been used.

For treating chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD): 600 mg of N-acetyl cysteine once daily, in addition to standard care, has been used for up to 6 months.