Bring4th

Full Version: Meditation Experiences
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'd like to start a thread where we share our experiences/abilities. Try to keep things simple, rather than some long-winded poetic description.

One thing I'm capable of, is once I reach a deep state of relaxation, I can pick any energy center and create the sensation of an intense energy/vibration. I can also make my whole body do that. It's the vibration you sometimes will feel when you realize you're in a lucid or astral state, but I can do it on command.

I've also had experiences where I've felt like my awareness is being "raised"..as if I'm moving into a higher plane. That can be unnerving though.

Also, while in meditation my mouth will open suddenly, accompanied by an energy in the indigo center and the darkness from my eyes being closed turns white.
One question would be, what is the utility of these abilities?
Icaro, you can review this thread:

Third Eye Visions
(09-27-2012, 08:39 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]One question would be, what is the utility of these abilities?

For me the utility so far has been proving to myself that the Law of One and other sources are real, by experiencing some of the things described or experiencing a unique twist on them in my own experience through meditation has been key for me to let go of my old world view or the old me.

With this has come less emotional charge towards many situations and has changed me as a person for the better, I feel like a conscious entity able to choose my path according to my true self and not corrupted by any impure egotistical reasons.

It's also helped develop the ability to focus on my center and to stay inside. It's quite easy for me to just feel the energy in my center which keeps me in a balanced state while the outside may be chaotic or enticing me to react.

Depends on what you define as meditation as well, I feel like I meditate 24/7.
I came to the Ra material with a similar world view as the one related, so that validated much of it for me.
(09-27-2012, 09:20 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I came to the Ra material with a similar world view as the one related, so that validated much of it for me.

I'll add that in meditation the feeling of energy/my chakra's has probably been the biggest validation. Hard to ignore the feeling of spinning vortex's in the exact places the chakra charts correspond to.

abilities are only useful insofar as they further your chosen path of service. Otherwise they are just impressive party tricks.

Avocado

I'm watching and participating in a tug of war.

When something my mind is not used to begins to occur it recoils and the process reverts itself to the beginning.

Example: Perception of astral light... I see it in cycles. When it gets too intense it's almost as the conditioned mind cannot handle it. It slowly grows over time as some part of me accepts what it sees.

I do not know how this relates to abilities but I believe it does. (if you know don't tell me) Wink
(09-28-2012, 12:16 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]abilities are only useful insofar as they further your chosen path of service. Otherwise they are just impressive party tricks.
So you'd contend that an ability must impress in order for it to not further the chosen path of service? But can it also impress while furthering the chosen path of service?
(09-27-2012, 08:39 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]One question would be, what is the utility of these abilities?

There's no usefulness in my case other than validating belief as has been stated, but perhaps others have something interesting to share. The more profound experiences have happened outside of meditation, but they're personal and could cause confusion.
(09-27-2012, 08:51 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]Icaro, you can review this thread:

Third Eye Visions

Ok, thank you!
(09-28-2012, 12:22 AM)Avocado Wrote: [ -> ]When something my mind is not used to begins to occur it recoils and the process reverts itself to the beginning.

It's only natural to be apprehensive in uncharted territory I suppose. I feel the same way.
(09-28-2012, 12:27 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-28-2012, 12:16 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]abilities are only useful insofar as they further your chosen path of service. Otherwise they are just impressive party tricks.
So you'd contend that an ability must impress in order for it to not further the chosen path of service? But can it also impress while furthering the chosen path of service?

I suppose until meditation abilities can be expressed as some sort of trick we won't know.

How can you even express your meditation abilities on the outside?

I suppose there are many ways but is writing a song or perhaps expressing your opinion within a conversation the same as a party trick?

In the future of 3d will we be able to express our inner learning without having to resort to words/actions or will we be able to express them through concentrated will (a kind of telepathy) Do we already do this just quite subtlety?

Is the awakening simply giving people the strength and knowledge to effectively express themselves? Particularly wanderers or adepts.
Typically, people use meditation to make space for an experience or a state. The space affords awareness by either increased focus of attention, or reduction of distraction. But both increased focus and limiting distractions may be the result of general acceptance, in which case the same type of state or information or ability is available outside of meditation, from expanded awareness.

We can already express our inner learning without having to resort to words/actions. All the information is there. That's not one of the abilities which a 3D body/mind limits, but rather one of the abilities which is limited by the individual. The 3D body/mind does limit how info may be processed, however, in which case it may be useful to learn about how the body and mind function.

If many awaken at around the same time, I guess it's called "The awakening". But an adept (wanderer or not) would be well past the initial recognition provided by awakening. The awakening is giving people more concepts to express themselves yes, but older concepts were already there since the first individuals awakened. What's "new" to one is "old" to another, quite recognizable just expressed differently.
(09-28-2012, 01:46 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]I suppose until meditation abilities can be expressed as some sort of trick we won't know.

I was just curious as to what's going on with other people's bodies/awareness, and if any kind of information or learning is associated with those experiences. Nothing significant happens to me in meditation..the information becomes conscious in my normal state.
Most of the time, these experiences just confuse me further. So I try to stay grounded in this illusion. We came here to experience veiled 3d after all. So it doesn't matter if in "reality" I'm an all powerful late 6d entity... (just kidding with this last sentence) BigSmile
For the last week or two my forehead will thump/pulse about every hour. Just one single big "thump". This morning I lay down to meditate and my whole forehead just ripples and vibrates.

Don't really get how a gland in the center of the head will cause movement on the skin. Weirdness.

Anyways, I am trying to gain conscious control of the "switch" to the screen/grid. Haven't put a whole lot of work into meditation until just recently.
(12-02-2012, 03:29 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Don't really get how a gland in the center of the head will cause movement on the skin. Weirdness.
Perhaps it simply doesn't.
Pickle - I'm definitely experiencing initiation of the body. I had a cold recently (first one in maybe 4 years), and a headache that lasted all day into the next which never happens. I'm pretty harsh on myself, and I had the thought that might be the problem. So I channeled some positivity, releasing myself of personal judgment, and it instantly vanished (the headache..the cold was already gone).
(12-02-2012, 03:29 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]For the last week or two my forehead will thump/pulse about every hour. Just one single big "thump". This morning I lay down to meditate and my whole forehead just ripples and vibrates.

Don't really get how a gland in the center of the head will cause movement on the skin. Weirdness.

Anyways, I am trying to gain conscious control of the "switch" to the screen/grid. Haven't put a whole lot of work into meditation until just recently.

similar experiences lately.
(12-02-2012, 09:46 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Pickle - I'm definitely experiencing initiation of the body. I had a cold recently (first one in maybe 4 years), and a headache that lasted all day into the next which never happens. I'm pretty harsh on myself, and I had the thought that might be the problem. So I channeled some positivity, releasing myself of personal judgment, and it instantly vanished (the headache..the cold was already gone).

What's initiation of the body?

I know that Ra said this:
Quote:3.16 Questioner: Does the shape of the pyramid have a function in the initiation process?
Ra: This is a large question. We feel that we shall begin and ask you to re-evaluate and ask further at a later session, this somewhat, shall we say, informative point.

To begin. There are two main functions of the pyramid in relation to the initiatory procedures. One has to do with the body. Before the body can be initiated, the mind must be initiated. This is the point at which most adepts of your present cycle find their mind/body/spirit complexes distorted from. When the character and personality that is the true identity of the mind has been discovered, the body then must be known in each and every way. Thus, the various functions of the body need understanding and control with detachment. The first use of the pyramid, then, is the going down into the pyramid for purposes of deprivation of sensory input so that the body may, in a sense, be dead and another life begin.

I've never had a headache that lasted over a day... yikes!
It's the next step..discovering how thoughts affect the body and using that as a teaching tool.

I made a thread about it here http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=4484 I'm either going to update that thread with new thoughts, or start a new one, as I have more insight as to using the body's natural functions with detachment and control.

Quote:61.7 Questioner: Then the second question is, could you give an example of how feelings affect portions of the body and the sensations of the body?

Ra: I am Ra. It is nearly impossible to speak generally of these mechanisms, for each entity of proper seniority has its own programming. Of the less aware entities we may say that the connection will often seem random as the higher self continues producing catalyst until a bias occurs. In each programmed individual the sensitivities are far more active and, as we have said, that catalyst not used fully by the mind and spirit is given to the body.

Thus you may see in this entity the numbing of the arms and the hands signifying this entity’s failure to surrender to the loss of control over the life. Thus this drama is enacted in the physical distortion complex.

In the questioner we may see the desire not to be carrying the load it carries given as physical manifestation of the soreness of those muscles for carrying used. That which is truly needed to be carried is a pre-incarnative responsibility which seems highly inconvenient.

In the case of the scribe we see a weariness and numbness of feelings ensuing from lack of using catalyst designed to sensitize this entity to quite significant influxes of unfamiliar distortion complexes of the mental, emotional, and spiritual level. As the numbness removes itself from the higher or more responsive complexes the bodily complex distortions will vanish. This is true also of the other examples.

We would note at this time that the totally efficient use of catalyst upon your plane is extremely rare.
This night, at around 01:00 AM-ish, at work, I was so exhausted that I could not serve anymore. I just had to sit down for couple of minutes before continuing taking care of other people (right now I work as a head nurse at a retirement home for people with dimentia). Since I've been working too much lately, I haven't had the time to go to my physiotherapist either, which means that my neck has been giving me more problems. So I laid down on a couch, closed my eyes, and tried to clear my mind by attaining silence, but it didn't work because I was too tired to focus and my neck was in pain; and then my thoughts drifted away to a certain entity of home.

And here where it comes: this then took its own life, and suddenly it felt like this entity was massaging my neck, and it felt like many, small orgasms (BigSmile) or energy releases in my neck. And it felt sooo good! And there was also reminder of service to others as a circle, and an activation of my whole head, like there was incoming energy into the head. This lasted just couple of minutes, and at the end I saw a flower. Don't know where it came from, but have my guesses. Smile

Afterwards I felt very energized, lighter, not being grumpy and exhausted anymore, but happy and ready to serve again, which I did! Took really good care of others at my work for the rest of that night shift.

When my shift ended I was still in the same amazing mood, still feeling light and love, and I *still* feel this, hours later, even after have been sleeping. And my neck problems are not as they were before whatever happened in that short meditation this night either! Me sooo happy! BigSmile

I would like to thank that entity who visited me this night and served, and I want to thank the Infinite One for this experience.
Way to go Ankh. I'm glad you had such a visit. When I call out to feel love, I am comforted.
Very fascinating Ankh..thanks for sharing Smile If we all could turn pain into many small orgasms, what a wonderful world it would be!
(09-27-2012, 07:25 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to start a thread where we share our experiences/abilities. Try to keep things simple, rather than some long-winded poetic description.

One thing I'm capable of, is once I reach a deep state of relaxation, I can pick any energy center and create the sensation of an intense energy/vibration. I can also make my whole body do that. It's the vibration you sometimes will feel when you realize you're in a lucid or astral state, but I can do it on command.

I've also had experiences where I've felt like my awareness is being "raised"..as if I'm moving into a higher plane. That can be unnerving though.

Also, while in meditation my mouth will open suddenly, accompanied by an energy in the indigo center and the darkness from my eyes being closed turns white.

That's really cool stuff, I wanted to ask you since you have the ability to "sprout" certain energy on command, have you ever tried releasing that energy and sending it into an object? Sort of like an energy/thought wave. Maybe you can move objects by sending it energy? Potential for telekenesis maybe?
It's only something I experience in meditation or in the transition between being awake and dreaming, so it's not something that I can do at any time.
(03-27-2014, 08:56 AM)Hotsizzle77 Wrote: [ -> ]That's really cool stuff, I wanted to ask you since you have the ability to "sprout" certain energy on command, have you ever tried releasing that energy and sending it into an object?

That's an awesome idea! You could for instance direct this energy towards healing of this planet, or certain spots of it, in meditation, Icaro?
I send healing to the world, my mom, and my dog. I am attuned to Reiki, so I do that as well. It helps me with the 51% sto. It doesn't seem to help me much though, since I feel all achy now.

Edit: Ok, I'm not achy now. Don't know how I should feel though.
(03-27-2014, 02:45 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I send healing to the world, my mom, and my dog. I am attuned to Reiki, so I do that as well. It helps me with the 51% sto. It doesn't seem to help me much though, since I feel all achy now.

That 51% is with respect to violet ray, which is representative of relative balance of the lower centers here. That "helping" toward 51% entails using or reflecting upon experiences which call upon unconscious, disowned, aspects of self. This balancing mainly involves integrative work, which may be done when opportunity for reflection arises - for example either in spontaneous circumstance or by searching emotional memory for incidents during the day or further back.

The orientation or viewpoint is the natural consequence of making a certain degree of self consciously aware through that balancing, because consciousness starts offering more and more evidence for how one's thoughts and actions affect progress.
Zen, that is some valuable input. Working to integrate times when I had anger issues, or when I responded in my thoughts not out of love to a situation. I can reflect on those, and work to integrate them, without holding judgment.

Thanks for bringing up that thoughts can affect progress. While my actions have been positive, my thoughts have been negative at times. Thoughts create, so I want to create a positive world.
(03-27-2014, 07:49 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for bringing up that thoughts can affect progress. While my actions have been positive, my thoughts have been negative at times. Thoughts create, so I want to create a positive world.
Yes, thoughts affect progress but the ability to express thoughts come from a source. That ability is what is evaluated for harvestibility, not the thoughts nor the actions.
Pages: 1 2