Bring4th

Full Version: "Are you not all things?"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I had an experience very early this morning, around 4am or 5am, which was very unusual to me that I have been attempting to grasp.

I woke up into a state of sleep paralysis, which is pretty common for me. It was a bit different because I did not feel uncomfortable and did not try to push myself out of the state. As I sat stairing through my door, I started to receive a very distinct "transmission" containing Service to Self information.

The experience seemed to be mainly clairaudient, though I felt the reception of pure concepts, as well as saw some flashing red lights (as if there were a fire truck outside of my window). What I received was very specific information regarding some of the Tarot archetypes and invoking them in order to control an other-self. After that, there was some information about calling a specific entity, sort of like a "practice dummy" or a "punching bag" for STS entities, to practice these control techniques on.

I won't go into any specifics about the information.

I felt no emotional arousal from the experience. The sleep paralysis was actually pretty nice and comfortable, and it was a very pleasant state.

I can't really tell whether the information was intended to reach me, was intended to reach someone else and I picked up on it, or if it was possible information from one of the "automated computer" sources Ra talks about.

This has really got me wondering though, why did I receive this information? I immediately thought of this passage in the Ra material:

Quote:Questioner: Is there a reason that I am open to these signals of a negative nature?
Ra: I am Ra. Are you not all things?

It might seem like Ra is saying something deeply profound here, but sitting in my current situation, it sort of feels like side-stepping the real question. Sure, I am all things. But in being all things, I am a channel for the Ra memory complex...why don't I channel Ra? Being all things, I am a thief...yet I do not steal. Being all things, I am an expert trumpet player...but if you put a trumpet in my hands, the noise you would hear is not pretty.

So why, if I am all things, would I randomly receive this information in particular? Why am I a receiver of STS techniques and not an expert trumpet player?

Has anyone else had any experiences similar to this, or perhaps any thoughts about the idea of being "all things," which Ra seems to think should explain such phenomenon? If we are all things, why do we only experience certain things?

I'm also wondering how this experience was called to me, whether it was random, intentional, or anything in between. I'm rather perplexed by the event.
I had a similar experience this morning. I was going to type all the details but it feels useless to do so. I am left with one thought in mind though after the days events.

No matter the cause of the contact, what is it that you choose in response to it? It could have been a rare event of some STS being who was allowed to offer his/her own brand of service to many beings incarnate here, who have the proper vibration to receive his/her call. There are a multitude of reasons that I can imagine that all sound plausible, but fruitless....where is the fruit in this exchange for you?

For me, it was simply that I found my experience of the contact to be quite odd when it happened, and then humorous as I pondered it during the days events.

Brittany

I've had this experience a few times before. It was literally like a voice in my ear as I was coming out of the dream state, giving me STS information. Usually these experiences were preceded by some sort of vivid dream sequence as well. I just ignored it and went about my day and it doesn't happen anymore. I consider these sort of events to be like pop quizzes in school- something to keep you on your toes and help you evaluate your progress. I agree with Turtle that the response is probably the more important fact to consider. There are any number of ways this information can be sent, from actual entities finding an opening to "radio transmissions" to thought forms to projections of the unconscious mind. If you perceive a weakness, seal up that chink in the armor, but you are being offered the opportunity to respond with love in the face of something that is not loving.
Wow I have gotten these as well. I think there funny because the voice is so over dramatic and because the sts type message is quite humorous. The way I view it is since blocking out much of the sts type thought in my conscious waking life my sts side can only gain entrance when in a bridge state between unconscious and conscious e.g while in sleep paralysis before sleep. Funny you guys mention this now as I just had one yesterday. The efforts where stronger then usual, like it knows it's losing control.
one needs to examine intent, and be very very honest about it.

for eg, in your Wanderer story you revealed information about channeling that you had not alluded to before.

why now? why share your story at this juncture?

(that is a rhetorical question btw)

I'd imagine that just as the positives want to impress with a sense of wonder and mystery, so would the negatives want to impress with a sense of confusion and blockage. On another note, presumably, if you thought it might be tech there was lack of the feeling of proximity to the source (i.e. because you would have picked up some personal id)? My experience is that for a strong signal, the inner-plane and the 4D negative entities need to be close in order to provide paralysis and clear info like that.
(09-27-2012, 08:11 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]I'm also wondering how this experience was called to me, whether it was random, intentional, or anything in between. I'm rather perplexed by the event.

Quote:101.2 Questioner: Thank you. What has caused the swelling in Jim’s body, and what can be done to heal it?

Ra: I am Ra. For the answer to this query we must begin with the consideration of the serpent, signifying wisdom. This symbol has the value of the ease of viewing the two faces of the one who is wise. Positive wisdom adorns the brow indicating indigo-ray work. Negative wisdom, by which we intend to signify expressions which effectually separate the self from the other-self, may be symbolized by the poison of the fangs. To use that which a mind/body/spirit complex has gained of wisdom for the uses of separation is to invite the fatal bite of that wisdom’s darker side.

The entity has a mental/emotional tendency, which has been lessening in distortion for some of your space/time, towards negative wisdom. The entity being already aware of this causes us not to dwell upon this point but merely to specifically draw the boundaries of the metaphysical background for the energizing of a series of bites from one of your second-density species. In this case the bite was no more than that of one of the arachnids, sometimes called the wood spider. However, it is possible that were enough work done to test the origin of the pathology of the entity, it is within possibility/probability limits that the testing would show the bite of the cottonmouth rather than the bite of the common wood spider.

The energizing took its place within the lymphatic system of the entity’s yellow-ray, physical body. Therefore, the working continues. There is increasing strain upon the spleen, the super-renal glands, the renal complex, and some possibility/probability of difficulty with the liver. Further, the lymphatic difficulties have begun to strain the entity’s bronchial system. This is some general information upon what is to be noted as a somewhat efficient working.

The removal of these distortions has several portions. Firstly, it is well to seek the good offices of the one known as Stuart so that harsh chemical means may be taken to reawaken the histaminic reflexes of the entity and to aid in the removal of edema.

Secondly, we suggest that which has already begun; that is, the request of the one known now to this group as Bob that this entity may focus its aid upon the metaphysical connections with the yellow-ray body.

Thirdly, the entity must take note of its physical vehicle’s need for potassium. The ingesting of the fruit of the banana palm is recommended.

Fourthly, the links between the swelling of contumely and the apparent present situation is helpful. As always the support of the harmonious group is an aid, as is meditation. It is to be noted that this entity requires some discipline in the meditation which the others of the group do not find necessary in the same manner. Therefore, the entity may continue with its forms of meditation knowing that each in the group supports it entirely although the instinct to share in the discipline is not always present. Each entity has its ways of viewing and learning from the illusion, and each processes catalyst using unique circuitry. Thus all need not be the same to be equal in will and faith.

The quote comes from session 101, i.e., almost towards the end of the Ra channeling with the group. Even at that late stage, I was amazed that Ra noted that Jim had a tendency towards negative wisdom (or the STS polarity in other words), which however was reducing for some space/time up till the point of articulation of the quote by Ra. There are many subtle nuances all over the place.

We should remember that imbibing the Ra material gives us manifold advantages over the 'average' person on the planet. In other words, it can feed into a circuitry of elitist wisdom within us, if we are not careful. We are now aware of the realities below the surface, which many others around us may be not. We may feel about them like "Oh, the poor folks going about their lives in an unknowing fashion about the deeper realities". Of course, that thought can either turn positive or negative, in terms of whether it helps us integrate into the world or separate us from others subtly, by strengthening our sense of spiritual superiority or pride. I do not know whether I expressed that well. However, I believe you would have got the drift of what I am trying to say.
Well, all I can offer is that positive experiences seem to also produce negative ones. Ra said something to the effect that negative contact must be given an equal opportunity when positive choice/contact is established. I have had positive experiences overridden, and were quite difficult to deal with.
(09-27-2012, 11:58 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]We should remember that imbibing the Ra material gives us manifold advantages over the 'average' person on the planet. In other words, it can feed into a circuitry of elitist wisdom within us, if we are not careful. We are now aware of the realities below the surface, which many others around us may be not. We may feel about them like "Oh, the poor folks going about their lives in an unknowing fashion about the deeper realities". Of course, that thought can either turn positive or negative, in terms of whether it helps us integrate into the world or separate us from others subtly, by strengthening our sense of spiritual superiority or pride. I do not know whether I expressed that well. However, I believe you would have got the drift of what I am trying to say.

Well said. This perspective is something we should focus on constantly.

Cyan

You expressed it well. I believe i am getting a understanding of why positive and negative worlds are in reality different and how the harmonic vibration actually works. (I Was in error about it before. It is closer to having no barriers in my bubble, and not to having a perfect bubble or some form of opinion on perfection, it is simply the feeling of no resistance)

I am starting to grasp something about just how much "love" is put into the system.
(09-27-2012, 11:58 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]...Of course, that thought can either turn positive or negative, in terms of whether it helps us integrate into the world or separate us from others subtly, by strengthening our sense of spiritual superiority or pride. I do not know whether I expressed that well. However, I believe you would have got the drift of what I am trying to say.

Yes that is why I prefer to feel gratitude than to feel pride. It is extremely easy to feel proud that you managed to awaken in this dense illusion. But there are no coincidences and so your awakening could simply have been planned even before incarnation. So IMHO gratitude is more proper. Smile
There may be inquisitive/experimental thoughts that attract this. In my case i could get irritated with how machinery is operating, (many times affected by negative influence) which gives certain types of inner plane negatives the ability to bid service. I then become aware of how illogical it is to feel anger towards an inanimate object.

Most often my interactions are more on the receiving end of negative anger. I have to be careful with the free will of others. It can be more of a "free will" issue when turning someones light on as opposed to them becoming conscious and turning the light on themself. Negative entities will fight for their winnings.
Yes, I've had a similar experience, a couple of them actually, in the past week. I awoke to realize I was receiving what I would call a "data dump". I did not hear a voice, but could see all sorts of information, patterns, colors, etc, as and I realized that it was meant to be STS in nature. I couldn't "see" but was aware of an entity managing the dump and I simply stated "Oh wow, this information can also be used to help others!" As soon as I said that, the transmission ended.

I can still see some of the patterns and colors if I think about it.

I almost posted something in the dream thread but it didn't feel like a dream and as Turtle said, at the time it felt pointless to tap out all the details.
(09-27-2012, 08:11 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone else had any experiences similar to this, or perhaps any thoughts about the idea of being "all things," which Ra seems to think should explain such phenomenon? If we are all things, why do we only experience certain things?

The present space/time locus you call your "now" is but a particular microscopic portion/focus, shall we say, of an ever greater, all-encompassing NOW which contains all there was, is and shall ever be.

Perhaps in this one particular incarnation of YOURS you are not a thief or an expert trumpet player or a service-to-self oriented entity, but this does not negate the possibility/probability of what YOU may have been in your past or what YOU may yet be in your future (or in YOUR alternate/parallel presents).

ALL IS CONNECTED—intrinsically, harmoniously and beautifully connected.

Yet, right now in this 3rd-density veiled experience you may but only identify with the "you" in this incarnation. This 3D self-identification may be pierced to varying degrees of efficacy and success; however, may we remind you, this density is emphatically not the density of understanding (which is why, naturally, people will almost 100% of the time fail to take into consideration the fact that their actual beingness and identity is not strictly delineated nor defined by their current incarnation alone).

And to answer the other part of your question: yes, I've had (and continue to have) several negative greetings on a somewhat regular basis. I've noticed this occurs almost without failure when/after I engage in a profound and mutually-uplifting spiritual conversation with another-self regarding "universal spiritual truths" and/or perform (or am about to perform) a considerable and substantially significant service-to-others act of service. Key to remember: every positive action must/will be balanced by an equal negative reaction, and vice versa (for some of us, this offering/service/opportunity will be presented as a negative greeting).

I will openly admit, however, that throughout this lifetime I have also had (and for a certain period of time intentionally developed and cultivated further) a mental/emotional bias towards negative wisdom as well (however, back then, a negative greeting would have been perceived as a positive one, since such a contact was precisely what I was after—"universal LOVE" being the one factor deliberately subtracted from the equation).

Thank you, Icaro and Cyan. Smile
(09-28-2012, 11:48 AM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]...And to answer the other part of your question: yes, I've had (and continue to have) several negative greetings on a somewhat regular basis. I've noticed this occurs almost without failure when/after I engage in a profound and mutually-uplifting spiritual conversation with another-self regarding "universal spiritual truths" and/or perform (or am about to perform) a considerable and substantially significant service-to-others act of service...

Same here. Smile
(01-24-2009, 12:27 PM)Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth Wrote: [ -> ]...I would note that being a wanderer is not being an elitist. We are all in this together, Earth-natives, Martian-Terrans, Maldek-Terrans, Sirian-Terrans and all the rest. We are in no way better than anyone else on Earth. We are simply in a position to remember better times and to wish to share that love and light with the world, by how we act and who we are, by our thoughts, feelings and service. I rejoice in being here and serving, in loving and being loved. I am very glad I came!

Heart
(09-27-2012, 11:58 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]We should remember that imbibing the Ra material gives us manifold advantages over the 'average' person on the planet. In other words, it can feed into a circuitry of elitist wisdom within us, if we are not careful. We are now aware of the realities below the surface, which many others around us may be not. We may feel about them like "Oh, the poor folks going about their lives in an unknowing fashion about the deeper realities". Of course, that thought can either turn positive or negative, in terms of whether it helps us integrate into the world or separate us from others subtly, by strengthening our sense of spiritual superiority or pride. I do not know whether I expressed that well. However, I believe you would have got the drift of what I am trying to say.

at some point all of these realities you must realize are superimposed on top of each other like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich put in a blender.

so working with the undercurrents, is really working with the subtle emotional, physical and spiritual bodies. which are all one in the same

we can't look at them as separate but we can look to the terms to differentiate what part of the whole.

sooo anyone blocked in red ray, you can tell, they act a certain way, like me maybe

it's not just the mechanical function of the chakra that makes me blocked, it's, i'm not handling my red ray issues well..

etc etc
at some point in oneness i realized yes we are all things..
we are all things at the same time!

and those potentials rest at our fingertips, and at the very core of our freewill minds.
Thanks everyone for the great responses. I'm surprised that others have experienced things so similar to this. I am a bit more at-ease with the situation having been able to share it and learn of others' experiences. It is interesting that later in the session which I referenced, Ra suggested this in regards to the negative signals:

Quote:44.10 To downgrade these experiences by the use of intellect or the disciplines of will is to invite the prolonging of the effects. Far better then to share in trust such experiences and join hearts and souls in love and light with compassion for the sender and armor for the self.

So thank you all for sharing! I'm eternally grateful to have a community where I can share things like this. I love you guys BigSmile

(09-27-2012, 08:46 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]No matter the cause of the contact, what is it that you choose in response to it? It could have been a rare event of some STS being who was allowed to offer his/her own brand of service to many beings incarnate here, who have the proper vibration to receive his/her call. There are a multitude of reasons that I can imagine that all sound plausible, but fruitless....where is the fruit in this exchange for you?
(09-27-2012, 09:53 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with Turtle that the response is probably the more important fact to consider. There are any number of ways this information can be sent, from actual entities finding an opening to "radio transmissions" to thought forms to projections of the unconscious mind. If you perceive a weakness, seal up that chink in the armor, but you are being offered the opportunity to respond with love in the face of something that is not loving.

After reading this I decided I would place my attention into the response rather than origin. But that sort of brought me around in a circle. I use this experience like I use most any other personal experience, which is to further know myself. Negative contacts in the past have been much more of the "psychic attack" nature, highlighting my distortions and drawing my attention to my own distortions. These are very easy to be grateful for, as I can view them as a direct gift. Gratitude can be sent for highlighting parts of myself that I have been ignoring.

Since there was no catalytic emotion, this hasn't necessarily offered the same utility in knowing myself as other experiences, which I suppose is why I have been confused.

(09-27-2012, 11:35 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]one needs to examine intent, and be very very honest about it.

for eg, in your Wanderer story you revealed information about channeling that you had not alluded to before.

why now? why share your story at this juncture?

(that is a rhetorical question By the way)

I am not too sure what the intention of your rhetoric here was, but you making the connection between honesty, my wanderer story, and this event might have been fruitful.

I've felt the urge to "exercise" my blue ray expression more lately. On top of my wanderer story, I have sat down to write several emails to different people and have been shocked at the length I end up with. Normally where I can find no words to accurately express myself, I've felt almost an over-compensation of outward flowing energy from blue ray. I've also experienced several bodily blue ray ailments after consciously accepting blue ray catalyst. So I've got no doubt that I'm working with some "new" blue ray type energy.

What's interesting about this is what Ra says about blue ray:
Quote:The blue-ray center of energy streaming is the center which, for the first time, is outgoing as well as inpouring.

Perhaps it is possible that in moving into blue ray work, I am open to such inpouring information?

(09-27-2012, 11:44 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I'd imagine that just as the positives want to impress with a sense of wonder and mystery, so would the negatives want to impress with a sense of confusion and blockage. On another note, presumably, if you thought it might be tech there was lack of the feeling of proximity to the source (i.e. because you would have picked up some personal id)? My experience is that for a strong signal, the inner-plane and the 4D negative entities need to be close in order to provide paralysis and clear info like that.

That's precisely why the idea of the tech came to mind, because I did not feel any sort of presence. Sleep paralysis is something I experience quite often, and only a few times have I felt like it was "forced" from an outside negative source. I have no clue why I experience sleep paralysis the way I do, but this state was somewhat unique in feeling. I was paralyzed in the exact same manner, but I never enjoy sleep paralysis. This state was quite physically enjoyable and comfortable.

Do you believe that sleep paralysis is normally caused by an "outside" entity, or is there sometimes a more "natural" cause? I've never contemplated my frequent sleep paralysis until now, and it is making me wonder whether there is some use for these experiences I have no taken advantage of yet.

(09-27-2012, 11:58 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]The quote comes from session 101, i.e., almost towards the end of the Ra channeling with the group. Even at that late stage, I was amazed that Ra noted that Jim had a tendency towards negative wisdom (or the STS polarity in other words), which however was reducing for some space/time up till the point of articulation of the quote by Ra. There are many subtle nuances all over the place.

We should remember that imbibing the Ra material gives us manifold advantages over the 'average' person on the planet. In other words, it can feed into a circuitry of elitist wisdom within us, if we are not careful. We are now aware of the realities below the surface, which many others around us may be not. We may feel about them like "Oh, the poor folks going about their lives in an unknowing fashion about the deeper realities". Of course, that thought can either turn positive or negative, in terms of whether it helps us integrate into the world or separate us from others subtly, by strengthening our sense of spiritual superiority or pride. I do not know whether I expressed that well. However, I believe you would have got the drift of what I am trying to say.

Thank you for bringing this up! Awesome words. This is probably more meaningful than you realize.

About a month or so ago, I experienced two insect bites that were completely unique to what I normally experience. I am frequently stung buy ants and spiders and such, but these two bites swelled up like nothing I had experienced before. It was wacky to me why all of a sudden I was experiencing intense swelling from insect bites like this. One was about a week before Homecoming, and the other was a couple days before Homecoming, and it was swollen throughout the weekend.

I thought about Jim's spider bite experience and read through it a few times, but I thought, "Hey, I'm gonna see the man in less than a week...why not ask him about it directly?"

Him and Carla held a Q&A session on Sunday, and I almost forgot to ask him completely until Carla said, "Please, ask Jim some questions, he's full of wisdom!"

He told the story about what happened exactly. Apparently him and Don had a disagreement about the publishing of the Ra material books. Neither Carla nor Jim could understand Don's reasoning, and Jim was basically objectively correct, so it was hard for him to let go of the disagreement. He went to bed angry at Don, and woke up the next day with a spider bite on his arm. After that he said he gained ~20 lbs. of water weight from swelling, due to the bite being energized by their negative friend. The entity was able to do this because Jim's use of negative wisdom, i.e. "To use that which a mind/body/spirit complex has gained of wisdom for the uses of separation is to invite the fatal bite of that wisdom’s darker side." Jim is obviously a wise person, but he was using this wisdom in a way which drew separation between Don and himself.

This was, and is, extremely relevant in my life. Running a business with my parents often puts me at odds with them regarding business and farm-related decisions. More often than not, I am right, and we suffer some consequences due to them ignoring me. This has been extremely prevalent over the past couple of months, and I have found myself in constant states of frustration because my "wisdom" puts me at odds with my family.

Hearing Jim's story helped me in understanding this a lot. There was some instant acceptance of responsibility for my frustration and anger, and thus the irritating swelling of the bites I suffered. Yet the whole process is not as simple, and not a day has gone by since Homecoming weekend where I have not had to realize a moment of frustration and remember Jim's story.

On top of this, I do often feel a type of "spiritual superiority," as you call it, towards my mom. She tends to stick with spiritual material that encourages her to ignore her anger, and thus perpetuates an angry environment around the home. I often feel like she is foolish because of this. This in particular is not something I have considered until you brought this up, so once again, thank you for sharing this perspective. It has helped me see something in myself I did not previously see.

I suppose this could easily be related to what I experienced, or how I "attracted" this to me, as here are some obvious negative patterns in my thinking that I was ignoring when trying to figure this out. It also allows me to be even more grateful for the experience as it has led to this awesome discussion, and helped me delve even further into myself.

Much gratitude for your words, Confused.
I had something similar to this happen several years ago.

I was newly in a relationship with somebody who I now look back and wonder where the attraction was. I seem to have this program of being sexually attracted to women who are, for lack of a better term, nutjobs. There is a physical component to it also- the bleach blonde barbie looking type. Over the years it was either the psychological or the physical component, but in this particular case both of these components converged in the same person. Nowadays I still notice the programming when it gets activated but I haven't acted on it in a very long time as I am happy relationship with somebody who is neither a bleach blonde barbie, nor a nutjob, but I am sharing the backstory in case it might have some relevance to your situation.

Anyhow, one morning I had just woken up and had the sleep paralysis thing going. A voice clearly said to me: "I can give you control over her." As a side note, I recall this happening in my right ear which is one of the reasons I am skeptical about certain rules people follow about which ear is involved in clairaudience or tones.

I mentally responded that I did not want control over her, and the entity left after a short while. I was kind of baffled over this for some time, until eventually I had to admit to myself that it was offering me something I had slowly built up a desire for over a long period of time.

It wasn't until things "came to a head" that I realized what I had actually been doing. So in that sense, it was a service to me of the sort of sticking my nose in the shitpile that I had been amassing in my subconscious, but wasn't willing to acknowledge. It also helped me to come to sharp clarity that no, in fact, I did not want that kind of control over others.

Another side note- as I recall while I was paralyzed I tried to challenge the entity in the name of Jesus Christ and ask it to leave. That didn't work at all. I got the impression that the entity seemed almost... amused... by that. Then again, while I'm down with JC I don't have the sort of intense devotional feeling toward him as some others. So maybe the protective effect has more to do with the emotion than the personage invoked.
Speaking of thoughts popping into one's mind... (I almost wrote "pooping" interesting slip there.)

What if these "negative entities" really and truly are "Other Yous" which are created when we harbor desires in our subconscious minds that are disavowed? Like thought-forms which spring out from our minds and then boomerang back to us at a later time which the appearance of being "other"? Could explain why they so often act with impunity as regards to (what we think of as) free will.
(09-28-2012, 04:25 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]This was, and is, extremely relevant in my life. Running a business with my parents often puts me at odds with them regarding business and farm-related decisions. More often than not, I am right, and we suffer some consequences due to them ignoring me. This has been extremely prevalent over the past couple of months, and I have found myself in constant states of frustration because my "wisdom" puts me at odds with my family.

Hearing Jim's story helped me in understanding this a lot. There was some instant acceptance of responsibility for my frustration and anger, and thus the irritating swelling of the bites I suffered. Yet the whole process is not as simple, and not a day has gone by since Homecoming weekend where I have not had to realize a moment of frustration and remember Jim's story.

I have the same "problem" with negative wisdom and I agree with you that the process is not as simple. The story about spider bite and moving into the thought of separation instead of unity moved me too. But dealing with this "problem" as you said is not as easy.

Most of the times, the reason to why I keep quiet instead of speaking up when I see and feel that I am correct or more wise is because I want to avoid yappings and disagreements and be in harmony with other selves instead. I don't want to tell them what and why and how I am correct. But the main reason is the thought I have been holding that they need to learn themselves, and that they need to learn through their own experience, not by someone else telling them what is correct/incorrect.

I am re-viewing all these notions these days though, and I think about this story often. Ever since I've heard it, I have been realizing (or being shocked perhaps BigSmile) of how MUCH I move into the thought of separation instead of unity, how often it happens...

As to answer to your main question about "Are you not all things?", this answer of Ra has been my favourite for quite some time. Or one of them at least... I have had many experiences with indigo and violet ray activation where "you are all things" have been understood on many, many different levels at the same time, but describing these is nto possible as when I come back to my normal state of mind/consciousness this quote still wakes up the mystery, the questions and the wonder inside of me...
(09-28-2012, 04:25 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]Do you believe that sleep paralysis is normally caused by an "outside" entity, or is there sometimes a more "natural" cause?
I'd say it's normally not another entity causing it (even if there is some feeling of presence), but usually due to some type of stress - a biological cause. It's more common in supine position. However, sometimes it's caused by an entity - such as the stereotypical 4D grey. If you can psychically connect with the feeling of presence, and read its thoughts - it's an entity.

(09-28-2012, 04:25 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]I've never contemplated my frequent sleep paralysis until now, and it is making me wonder whether there is some use for these experiences I have no taken advantage of yet.
I have not found a use for them other than to confirm that greys exist. I honestly think they can and often do make some kind of mistake in their investigations, because of their clumsiness. They have an extremely focused attitude regarding their objectives, but they will give up if they can't control you. Meanwhile, you're like "wtf".

That type of face-to-face encounter is not the typical "negative greeting", however.
(09-28-2012, 11:10 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-28-2012, 04:25 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]This was, and is, extremely relevant in my life. Running a business with my parents often puts me at odds with them regarding business and farm-related decisions. More often than not, I am right, and we suffer some consequences due to them ignoring me. This has been extremely prevalent over the past couple of months, and I have found myself in constant states of frustration because my "wisdom" puts me at odds with my family.

I have the same "problem" with negative wisdom and I agree with you that the process is not as simple. The story about spider bite and moving into the thought of separation instead of unity moved me too. But dealing with this "problem" as you said is not as easy.

Most of the times, the reason to why I keep quiet instead of speaking up when I see and feel that I am correct or more wise is because I want to avoid yappings and disagreements and be in harmony with other selves instead. I don't want to tell them what and why and how I am correct. But the main reason is the thought I have been holding that they need to learn themselves, and that they need to learn through their own experience, not by someone else telling them what is correct/incorrect.

I am re-viewing all these notions these days though, and I think about this story often. Ever since I've heard it, I have been realizing (or being shocked perhaps BigSmile) of how MUCH I move into the thought of separation instead of unity, how often it happens...

As to answer to your main question about "Are you not all things?", this answer of Ra has been my favourite for quite some time. Or one of them at least... I have had many experiences with indigo and violet ray activation where "you are all things" have been understood on many, many different levels at the same time, but describing these is nto possible as when I come back to my normal state of mind/consciousness this quote still wakes up the mystery, the questions and the wonder inside of me...

I resonate with your words. Lately, I often feel intense crown chakra energy when deeply contemplating spiritual matters and your post instantly brought about such feelings.

As an aside, I've noticed that lately I've been receiving a lot of left ear tones, seemingly of negative contact in the past week. I'm unsure as to whether I am merely became more sensitive to ear tones (which I think is true) or if there is some general increase in the ebb of these contacts as others have noted in this thread. In the past week, week and a half, I've received left ear tones in the following situation:

-fantasizing about sleeping with an absolutely hot client who is attracted to me because of my position but when I know it would hurt her case to get her children back (I would not do this, and I recognize it was just a fantasy, but I got the ear tone nonetheless): I understand why I would get a left ear tone in this case.

-many of my clients find god through the church on their own, and sometimes I wonder if I should tell them to be weary of churches that spread the message of hate and separation rather than love and unity...I got a clear left ear tone (I decided its best to focus on the message of positivity rather than telling them what to avoid)

-I met a chick who basically told me she liked to be dominated in bed and like to be submissive and I started to wonder if she was one of those girls who would ask a guy to role play a rape with her. I thought about how I probably wouldn't like it, but that maybe a part of me would since I have never tried it. I got a left ear tone. (I think in the end I probably wouldn't do it)

-I'm on vacation in Phoenix Arizona with my high school friends (we meet once a year) and we are playing ping pong. I repeatedly beat a friend of mine (3-1) yesterday and I was just having fun and not caring about who was winning. My friend was taking it ok but kept telling me I was dominating him and seemingly offer his yellow energy or at least subservience to me. When I beat him a third time we had to stop and I did feel a slight surge in my lower chakras as he told me I destroyed him (my old self would have reveled in such things). I got a left ear tone as he was saying that. I told him its not about that and we were just playing for fun.

I sometimes too understand there exists a desire in me, but sometimes I don't understand the reason for the negative contact. I wish Don had asked Ra why he had specifically received the negative left ear tone during the start of the Ra session...

I feel your pain Austin Smile

(09-28-2012, 04:25 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]Much gratitude for your words, Confused.

I am happy that I happened to be an instrument in the hands of the ONE on this occasion, Austin! Thank you for your kind words as well.

Our community at b4th is really beautiful.
how is it negative if it makes you reconsider your actions?
(09-29-2012, 01:20 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]how is it negative if it makes you reconsider your actions?
They mean negative polarity.

This thread seems quite timely for a lot of members of this community. I find a lot of it resonating with my own experience.

A few weeks ago I was reading a comic book about a character who seemed to be actively polarizing negatively. I remember having a thought like "This is what I would be like if I had chosen that path, maybe this is what I was like in a previous incarnation." and instantly felt a crown chakra activation. I feel that having this thought either created an opportunity for me to reverse my polarity, since I seemed in the weeks that followed to be offered many opportunities to hate people close to me or separate myself from them, or else it allowed some of the negativity from previous lives into my mind/body/spirit complex to allow me to balance it out. Whatever the case it has been a stressful and negative past few weeks, but I have managed to stay true to myself and things keep working out just fine in the end. Smile
(09-29-2012, 02:32 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly think they can and often do make some kind of mistake in their investigations, because of their clumsiness. They have an extremely focused attitude regarding their objectives, but they will give up if they can't control you. Meanwhile, you're like "wtf".

What about the robotic versions?
(09-30-2012, 03:20 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]What about the robotic versions?
Not familiar with their tech other than it seems possible to not only create something with familiar 3D form and sensibilities but which can use "astral" travel to project that form of consciousness and subtle body.
(09-28-2012, 11:10 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]As to answer to your main question about "Are you not all things?", this answer of Ra has been my favourite for quite some time. Or one of them at least... I have had many experiences with indigo and violet ray activation where "you are all things" have been understood on many, many different levels at the same time, but describing these is nto possible as when I come back to my normal state of mind/consciousness this quote still wakes up the mystery, the questions and the wonder inside of me...

It is also one of my favorite snippets from the material, yet as I found myself asking the same exact question which Don asked Ra, it seemed sort of like a "filler" rather than an answer. I wish it was more clear if there were a particular reason Don could receive these signals and Ra could not share due to free will, or whether we are literally open to all things and any time simply because that is the ultimate nature of creation.

(09-29-2012, 02:32 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I have not found a use for them other than to confirm that greys exist. I honestly think they can and often do make some kind of mistake in their investigations, because of their clumsiness. They have an extremely focused attitude regarding their objectives, but they will give up if they can't control you. Meanwhile, you're like "wtf".

That type of face-to-face encounter is not the typical "negative greeting", however.

Would you be willing to go into a bit more detail about your experience confirming the existence of greys? Anything you could share might give me some context for some things I have experienced.

(09-29-2012, 01:01 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]I sometimes too understand there exists a desire in me, but sometimes I don't understand the reason for the negative contact. I wish Don had asked Ra why he had specifically received the negative left ear tone during the start of the Ra session...

I feel your pain Austin Smile

With what you've shared, and the fact that several other people here have said they've experienced these STS "greetings" in this past week alone, it makes me wonder if something is going on in the unseen realms? It would be an interesting coincidence for all of us to become susceptible to these signals and messages in the same time period.

I have a feeling that Ra didn't go into more detail in order to preserve the Law of Confusion. It wasn't Ra's prerogative to hand information of the self to others, so I suppose they had to give a broad, generic answer to try to prompt Don to search in the right direction for his own answers.
(10-01-2012, 02:14 AM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]...
With what you've shared, and the fact that several other people here have said they've experienced these STS "greetings" in this past week alone, it makes me wonder if something is going on in the unseen realms? It would be an interesting coincidence for all of us to become susceptible to these signals and messages in the same time period.

I have a feeling that Ra didn't go into more detail in order to preserve the Law of Confusion. It wasn't Ra's prerogative to hand information of the self to others, so I suppose they had to give a broad, generic answer to try to prompt Don to search in the right direction for his own answers.

I confirm the experience of more STS greetings in the past few weeks. But they are mellow and I just smile at them. Smile
Pages: 1 2