Bring4th

Full Version: It's About Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love you the person reading this. Thank you for taking the time to consider my thoughts.

My immediate story begins about six years ago when I became certain little was as it appears to be. The more I investigated the darker sides of governmental control mechanisms, the more certain I became that I have come here on a mission.

I have struggled through a variety of means to find out what is "my mission." As my growth has accelerated geometrically in the last few months, I began to understand that I must remember my mission and it cannot be simply handed over to me by any person or it would lessen the meaning and impact of the potential that has lain dorment and waiting to be discovered.

I will offer some back story and bring you up to the present time in order that I find those other souls that I am destined to meet in so much as we shall multiply our efforts by the square of the number of individuals if we work together.

I was born into a Greek orthodox family and I continue to derive considerable comfort when meditating in church during the chanting. I feel a very powerful connection to the angels depicted in the icons in front of the alter. I have a particular connection to arch angel Michael though I have not recieved any confirmation nor do any of the chanellings purported to be him resonate with me in the least. As a matter of fact, I perceive them as part of the deception. (That's just me. No judgement)

My hyper speed awakening began with a flash back of a past life about four years ago when I had the experience of non-time. It's hard to explain but in a millisecond of normal time, I was shown a scene of my own funeral with such a degree of detail that it would have required at least ten minutes of careful observation to experience.

A second flash back occurred during a time of intense entreaty of Jesus to intercede on behalf of my dying baby son at which point I yelled angrily skyward "How can you forsake me? It's me, Hyrum!" Though I have never known anybody by that name, it came out of my own mouth and for a few seconds, as I stared down at my hands, they had grown very thick and strong and they were partially obscured by a long and thick gray beard.

I stood dumbstruck in the field with my dog staring at me as if she saw me transform. The experience was troubling in that I knew no person who would accept it on face value and provide any meaningful impression.

Not long after that, I was preparing to go to bed. My family was asleep upstairs. I was turning off the lights when i spotted a shadow entity flying across the hallway. Though I had never seen nor heard of such a being, on some level I knew exactly what it was, why it was there and that despite of trying to hide, it knew I had seen it.

I became irrationally angry and I marched upstairs as if in a trance and began chanting prayer-like threats in a strange vernacular promising to chase it to the end of the universe and to bind it and cast it into the "pit" for ever and ever unto the ages of ages.

As I was in the trance, I sat bolt upright in bed and full of disbelief that "they" had sent such a low-level entity to torment me and my family and to bring illness to my son. At the same time I was having extremely vivid visions of flying above the Earth and slaying demonic winged humanoids with black skin and wings.

I had a long sword with a highly polished blade, a handle with fine gold chain and a white ball at the end of the handle. The sword should have weighed 20 pounds but it felt like a toothpick in my muscular hands.

I was given the impression that the scene was the "Final Act" and that although the end of the age had been decided long ago, it was necessary that it be played out in full view of humanity lest there be any question that this age had indeed come to an end.

This reality was confirmed (for me) by a third party healer and hypnotic therapist who regressed me to an ethereal temple that exists today above earth. It was made of purple clouds with a white light dome. Near the top was a collinade with a group of beings made of the same purple essence in humanoid figures but having light where their faces should have been.

I demanded to know what I was supposed to be doing here. They would only say that I was doing better than expected and would simply know what to do when the time came. They briefly stood me up from the bed and presented an image of Jesus. I was overwhelmed with the realization that he is, in fact an actual person at which time I exclaimed "Oh my God! Jesus is real! He is my brother!"

I said brother as if meaning brother in arms. Like we are all brothers and sisters. I demanded again to know my mission. They laid me back down and extended their cloudy arms to my chest and began what I can only describe as feeling like the downloading of love-light encoded programs into my body.

I said to the therapist, "They love me. I am loved." One more time I attempted to force my will on them to know "WHY HAVE I BEEN SENT HERE!?"

They all shoved me with great force. I felt myself falling fast through the heavens and slammed back on the table with such force I expected it to shatter. I immediately jumped up without being brought out of the trance.

The therapist's first words to me were "Did you see how big your wings were?" that statement shocked me as much as the experience. How could she see? She said her Rohan training offered her the ability to travel with me and protect me from lower astrals.

Just a couple months ago while listening to Coast to Coast, I heard a man called Wynn Free speak about his work with two channels. They spoke of the Elohim. I had such a powerful reaction that I had to pull over and stop driving. It was as if I was hearing the voice of a dear teacher from 1st grade or preschool.

As I began investigating and listening to his conference calls, I heard Carla's voice. I felt an immediate and overwhelming love for her as well. (This is all so intense. I can hardly believe I am writing this).

Over the last couple days I have been listening to Law of One transcripts as read by a computer. I only wish I could listen faster, download it quicker. Had I found it twenty years ago I might have been able to do more.

I know what I must do for now and I could use any suggestions, input, guidance, etc. I have developed an idea to present 2nd density avatars of human beings in the form of trees in order that we may come to know each other more intimately by simply looking at each other. When placed into a social media format, we shall be able to share creative ideas with the perspective of knowing more fully that person who shared the idea.

It's intended to work in such a way that as we interact and help each other, our avatars shall grow to reflect participation in a variety of fields an interests. It is my belief that our egoic selves shall be motivated by the growth of our individual creations and wish to tend our avatars like bonsai trees.

I could go on for an equal length of time describing it but many regular people are unable to process it. Nothing personal. It's simply a function of awareness and time. For others it's time for them to get it.

Thank you to all who took the time to read such a long piece. I hope
I did not break any rules. All I want to do is get this part of my mission started
And find some people who don't think I'm insane. Adonai.
(09-29-2012, 06:19 PM)Zarp3333 Wrote: [ -> ]I have developed an idea to present 2nd density avatars of human beings in the form of trees in order that we may come to know each other more intimately by simply looking at each other. When placed into a social media format, we shall be able to share creative ideas with the perspective of knowing more fully that person who shared the idea.
I presume you've already found this technique to be effective? Is this more ritualistic, or do you think the actual tree has these connective properties?
(09-29-2012, 06:47 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2012, 06:19 PM)Zarp3333 Wrote: [ -> ]I have developed an idea to present 2nd density avatars of human beings in the form of trees in order that we may come to know each other more intimately by simply looking at each other. When placed into a social media format, we shall be able to share creative ideas with the perspective of knowing more fully that person who shared the idea.
I presume you've already found this technique to be effective? Is this more ritualistic, or do you think the actual tree has these connective properties?

It's actually simple. Imagine yourself a tree with the trunk representing early life and education. The color would reflect an interest or affinity. Suppose blue represents the field of health and you had a strong affinity for medicine from childhood through medical school. You would have a blue trunk with no major secondary trunks.

The branches would represent major events or stages or jobs. If a person remained a doctor their entire time, none of the branches would be larger than the main trunk and the avatar would resemble a blue pine tree.

If somebody had many interests or areas of expertise, their tree would look more like a live-oak or fruit tree depending on their age. The tree would also have many colors.

Stems would be more current activities and leaves would represent discussions or interactions with others. By clicking on leaves, the viewer could See threads like this one. If this thread turned out to be widely interacted with, the leaf would resemble a heavily veined, broad leaf such as maple. If it were a single statement, it would resemble a pine needle.

The comparisons go on and on into minutiae. You can see how at a glance at a small forest would yield infinitely more data than a page of faces from Facebook. This is a quantum leap in social computing and it's based on the divine architecture of nature which is non-verbal and innate.

I've had memories of the earth before humans were on the planet. I've been embarrassed to share that memory because people will think I'm nuts. The thing is, I know it is true. Andthawing this knowledge and the vision to put it to good use to manifest the Law of One, is frustrating to say the least.

The tree concept reminds me of an ars memoria system. Have you ever read Frances A. Yates?

Unbound

Maybe you and I have flown by eachother before. Wink

Welcome, Warrior of Light, deepest blessings.

Brittany

Welcome, Bro. Be on the lookout, I'm feeling creative and your energy may just inspire a painting.

Shin'Ar

The Tree of Life is Sacred to All.

The tree cannot be a tree without something other than itself to connect to and draw sustenance from, just as The Creator needs the Other.

Or as Carla's old friend Don has so eloquently put it, "It's not where you are that matters as much as who your with."

Never dismiss your need for the Other over your solitude.

(09-29-2012, 09:18 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]The tree concept reminds me of an ars memoria system. Have you ever read Frances A. Yates?

No I have not. Until relatively recently I have limited my research into hard sciences and practical applications of modern science. Something erupted inside me with the advent of the metaphysical experiences which could not be explained in Newtonian terms.

This feels like being an eighty year old coal miner having lived an entire life underground who just found out about the ocean and beaches and tidal pools and all the beautiful life forms and smell of the air and miles long vistas.

Thank you all so much for paying attention and being patient. It's a lot to take in.

(09-30-2012, 07:07 PM)Zarp3333 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2012, 09:18 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]The tree concept reminds me of an ars memoria system. Have you ever read Frances A. Yates?
No I have not. Until relatively recently I have limited my research into hard sciences and practical applications of modern science.
Not that it matters, but it has nothing to do with hard science (if anything it would be a "soft" science) and it predates Newton.

Brittany

[Image: soulpainting1_zps8755c5a0.jpg]

Yep. I thought I felt a painting coming on. Thanks for the inspiration.
<Apologies for the blurry crapness...scanner is being a douche.>
I like you're idea Zarp, at the way I understand it. But the "how" part is drawing a blank from me at this moment. As thus I wish you blessings and stead fastness in the endeavor!

(10-01-2012, 12:45 AM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]Yep. I thought I felt a painting coming on. Thanks for the inspiration.

A most impressive piece, thank you for sharing!

Heart

(10-01-2012, 12:45 AM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ][Image: soulpainting1_zps8755c5a0.jpg]

Yep. I thought I felt a painting coming on. Thanks for the inspiration.
<Apologies for the blurry crapness...scanner is being a douche.>

It looks absolutely perfect to me and an expression of your divinity. Have you ever stopped to realize how blessed we are to be able to manifest that which is unique and never before seen in the history of the universe?

Brittany

(10-02-2012, 11:54 AM)Zarp3333 Wrote: [ -> ]It looks absolutely perfect to me and an expression of your divinity. Have you ever stopped to realize how blessed we are to be able to manifest that which is unique and never before seen in the history of the universe?

Indeed I have. Only recently have I truly realized how privileged I am to be here at this particular point in time, in this particular body, with these particular opportunities laid out before me. I feel like the most thoroughly blessed person in existence. BigSmile