Bring4th

Full Version: The Keshe Foundation and free energy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Have any of you heard of or been following this? This guy Mehran Keshe is an Iranian nuclear engineer and has developed anti-gravity technology, patented and ready for distribution to the world.

The Keshe Foundation has also claimed that their technology can disable the communications systems of the US military.

The Keshe Foundation
"We will announce for landing on the Moon by December of 2016, for round trip at the cost of 50 000 euros per person."
Pretty darn cheap moon landing at 25K euros each way. NASA could send scientific instruments at the fraction of the taxpayer dollars required today.
I am hoping this guy turns out legit.

The Iran aspect is quite interesting to myself; creates a plausible reason as to why he has been ignored. I think it's reasonable that western nations would prefer to keep a leg up on Iran rather than be on the same level, so their rejection thus far of these technologies doesn't bother me too much. They probably hold similar technologies anyways in their black programs.

As with all things, we shall wait and see Tongue
Yes, I have heard of him; I was very excited when I originally watched a Project Camelot interview with him back in April. I watched a couple much more professionally done interviews of him as well as him presenting at a trade show/convention overseas talking about various technologies. I created a thread about it: www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=4788

I also found it interesting that Obama signed an Executive order the day after the Project Camelot interview blocking "Iranian communication devices/technology" was posted on youtube.

As for the promised price to go to the moon for 50k euros, it would actually be a ripoff considering that only the startup cost plus maintenance would be the only expense to the person selling the ride. If Keshe is 'for reals', he wouldn't need to burn any fuel or use up any material in the power generation. He also claims to have devised a way to turn energy into solid proteins (so a "food replicator" like from Star Trek). Further still he claims to have figured how gravity fields are generated through something to do with electromagnetism, and thus has figured out how to generate a field of gravity that is entirely independent to Earth's. A person interested in seeing a video showing exactly how that works can search his name on YouTube. Even further still he claims to have figured out how to change physical state of matter(gas, liquid, solid, plasma) at room temperature. He displays some of this matter that was changed and is still at room temp at the afformentioned video of him presenting at a trade show overseas. I also remember him very clearly saying he is only interested in designing/producing "space technology" and wasn't producing or inventing anything for domestic use.

I really hope he's legitimate and get an oddly good intuitive feeling about him unlike some other technological efforts.
"I also remember him very clearly saying he is only interested in designing/producing "space technology" and wasn't producing or inventing anything for domestic use."

This is definitely not true, in the same videos, he was talking about traveling methods, a certified healing "machine" that simply allows the body to return to its original state ("the healthy state"), getting rid of the imbalances on the way - that includes growing back limbs and taking care of any chronic illnessess as well. There are five or six different types of applications for this alleged technology, and they all are based on the same premise - creating various magnetic fields for different purposes.
(10-01-2012, 06:54 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]As for the promised price to go to the moon for 50k euros, it would actually be a ripoff considering that only the startup cost plus maintenance would be the only expense to the person selling the ride.
Explain how it could possibly be a "ripoff"? Presumably you already have an idea of what all of the costs involved would be?
I know its hard to imagine flying car / spaceship being common as a car, but imagine telling someone 500 years ago with their horse that everyone would have an SUV / Truck (the gas guzzling variety) and lower class citizens could afford to travel in "flying ships" for the sheer sake of convenience. Once a technology like being able to create your own gravity field comes out in the mainstream, EVERYTHING would change. Charging someone 50k Euros is like charging the first model T joy rider OR the first person to fly on a commercial commuter airplane the same amount. IF they are legit, the Keshe Foundation can create their own supplies so a "space ship" would not need any fuel (or create its own, Keshe claims to be able to create his own hyrdogen) or food for the crew, for that matter. The only expenses would be the crew and maintenance on the ship. I suppose they deserve to get their money back for the time/research investment, though.
Rewatching the interview. Some interesting quotes from Keshe: "to go to the moon, you don't need any fuel". Keshe claims to have "tested" this. Keshe always claims to publish the secrets to all these technologies publicly at some point.

Also, it's ridiculous if anyone judges Keshe by the country he was born in. He has been living in Europe for 30 years and does not work for any government. I think some people see "NUCLEAR IRANIAN engineer" and buy in to the ridiculous anti-Iranian propaganda being perpetuated by the media and government.
I still don't follow how you can claim those things.
I never said I claimed those things, I said HE claims those things in interviews. I know you are a very skeptical person, but did you view any interviews of Keshe or any of the technologies explained such as the above video? You are verging on paper tigering me, I said several times HE claims these things, I never claimed anything. I am no where near 100% sure what he claims is all true. It does, however, seem plausible based on his explanations and demeanor in interviews. He isn't fabricating what he is saying on the spot, I don't think, as he comes up with clear, quick answers to any random questions in the Camelot interview, which raise the odds he is telling the truth by a lot, IMO.
Also interesting tid-bid: He says the peer-reviewed system is bullshit as it is used to manipulate the pace of mainstream scientific advancements. I agree with this sentiment and figured that out before I heard him say this in the interview.
(10-01-2012, 09:42 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]I never said I claimed those things, I said HE claims those things in interviews.
What? I'm talking about this: "As for the promised price to go to the moon for 50k euros, it would actually be a ripoff considering that only the startup cost plus maintenance would be the only expense to the person selling the ride." That is what doesn't make sense to me. If you say the quoted price is a ripoff, and say maintenance and startup costs are the only expenses, what do you actually think those particular expenses would be and why?
Why is travel so expensive? Why is it thousands of dollars to travel to a point outside of reasonable driving distance/time? I'm sure a huge part of it is fuel. If you aren't burning fuel, it wouldn't cost very much to fly people to and from a location, including off this planet.
(10-02-2012, 09:33 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]If you aren't burning fuel, it wouldn't cost very much to fly people to and from a location, including off this planet.
And therefore 50,000 Euros to land a person on the moon and return them to Earth is a ripoff. I don't understand your assessment, unless you are confusing what you'd merely want the price to be with what it would actually cost.
You must believe in the principle of charging whatever people will pay for. It doesn't have to be exactly at cost, but it also doesn't have to be so outrageously higher than the cost. That's all I'm trying too say. It's honestly not that big a deal, I had no idea anyone would have such a strong interest in it when I stated it although I definitely stand by what I said.

New interview I found that was released Sept 8th. @ 23:50 he shows several elements in different states at room temperature. Shows both methane CO2 at liquid form and solid form.
(10-02-2012, 10:02 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]You must believe in the principle of charging whatever people will pay for. It doesn't have to be exactly at cost, but it also doesn't have to be so outrageously higher than the cost. That's all I'm trying too say. It's honestly not that big a deal, I had no idea anyone would have such a strong interest in it when I stated it although I definitely stand by what I said.
I understand, even though you have no idea of the expenses involved, you'd know it was not a ripoff when the price was what you felt it should be, which is considerably less than was stated. Got it.
@1:40:00"We are going through a period of time just like when Europe found America. We thought it was empty but it was occupied. (referring to space exploration)" "The UN will not stay the way it is used as an exclusive club for murdering and destroying other nations under the cover of justice." *talks about unifying/finding peace between all religions*

@1:25:00 He explains why Venus is the only planet spinning clockwise in our solar system.

@58:59 "You can go from New York to Brussels in less than 5 minutes is where most of the time used is actually landing and getting up" "You can go from Brussels to Tokyo in within less than 10 minutes" "Time and the space and nationalism is totally finished, when this technology comes out; it doesn't matter where you [deploy] this technology, where it comes out, from which country is totally irrelevant because us as a human race are gonna' be better fitted by it." "We won't have free energy but energy as we need, to the amount we need. No more abuses of the environment; to burn so much fuel, to damage the environment. No more exploiting the land and using all sorts of fertilizers to destroy that for the next generation." "This is what we all have been waiting for but now that it's here, nobody believes it's here. So its just [their] mindset."

@ about 39 minutes, he claims you can make different materials magnetic (like wood or plastic) that only attracts the same kind of material. Never have I conceived of that one, that's totally new to me. wow

If I could magnetize my ex-wife, I could make a "chick magnet".

[Image: 9011d1322924658t-i-think-we-might-have-n...kyline.jpg]

Sorry, had to beat the whole world to that joke (if this technology turns out to be legit). Tongue
Keshe Foundation Site Wrote:We are proud to announce that today 15.11.2012 the Nation of United States of America has received the USB stick containing all patents and blueprints of nuclear reactor plasma spaceship technology of the Keshe Foundation.

We welcome our American brothers in the family of the Keshe Foundations’ spaceship program and surely we will reach new horizons with the addition of American government and NASA to our family.

Note

Following My letter offering as a gift the spaceship program to the ambassador of USA in Belgium in late October, on the 6.11.2012 at 3.45 pm I was in receipt of an e-mail in response to this friendly offer from the USA embassy in Brussels.

The content of the e-mail from the embassy confirmed that USA is ready to accept the gift of the nuclear reactor plasma spaceship technology of the Keshe Foundation and in return e-mails immediately the date was agreed as was suggested by the embassy.

Today 15.11.2012 at 3pm at the appointed place the director of the Keshe Foundation and the senior officer of the US embassy met in a friendly and cordially manner and the spaceship technology USB stick was handed over to the government of United States of America.

We have offered the US and NASA our full support for their development and deployment of this technology.

With this meeting and exchange of nuclear technology we hope to bring to an end the lasting apparent animosity between the two nations.

We shall build on this progress to bring peace into space for all nations.

I as the director of the Keshe Foundation and an Iranian nuclear scientist, I thank His Excellency president Obama for ordering such a move by his embassy.

In our meeting we have reached and extended the hand of peace from our side to His nation and I hope this will be reciprocated the same by his Excellency president Obama, now that borders have become meaningless with deployment of this new spaceship program and technology.

I thank the American ambassador His Excellency Mr. Gutman for this most gracious move and I am sure the first steps towards peace between two nations as is the wish of Iran has come to take shape.

With Kindest regards to all men of peace

M T Keshe
The director of the Keshe Foundation

http://www.keshefoundation.org/phpbb/vie...f=2&t=2983
Geoffrey West interviewed this guy and said he was pretty much a dipshit eeyore. but since he's a lightspreader he used prettier words.
(11-16-2012, 09:08 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]Geoffrey West interviewed this guy and said he was pretty much a dipshit eeyore. but since he's a lightspreader he used prettier words.

I am not sure what power negative descriptions should have over what is being quoted in the previous post of mine Tongue

Anyway, many, many sites and many, many people are digging themselves into a very deep hole. Either change is literally at our doorstep, thanks to everyone's conscious efforts, or one can say goodbye to EVER giving credibility to anything like this again.

The clock is ticking. And what a nice sound it makes. I prefer to believe that change IS coming, because I can feel the effects of it everywhere.
i'm not saying the dude isn't legit, i'm just saying he was kinda rude and myopic to Geoffrey Tongue
I have seen him interviewed by four seperate interviewers and he was nothing but polite, clear and concise. I have no idea who this Geoffrey is but he's the odd person out if he considers Mr Keske rude. You have stated this multiple times but have not posted a video or audio interview to back up the outlandish claim(s).
you haven't asked for a link Parsons. a simple googling of Geoffrey West would have answered that question for you. he has a news show on inlight radio and in his show he said he talked to that keshe guy. i wasn't making a claim i was just saying what he said. you wanna start a fight with me huh? i'll meet you outside.
Ok, so I have to look something up myself that you are citing multiple times as your opinion? I think you may be referring to this 'interview'?
http://the2012scenario.com/2012/10/keshe...s-special/
Its not an actual interview. I would say its a small fraction(less than 25%) of Geoffrey's audio from the actual interview and the rest is Geoffrey dubbing his own commentary all over the interview because he didn't like the result of it. I have no frame of reference for the question asked since he dubs his own commentary/question over what was actually asked. For all we know, he could have asked a poorly worded, unclear question before hand which elicited the resulting answer from Keshe. He is interviewing a scientist and applying his new-age-hipster (sassy) attitude to everything and giving no consideration to where Keshe is coming from. Keshe even attempts to meet Geoffry half-way near the end of the interview and gives a concession that he knows there is corruption in the governments even though he stated earlier in interview that he doesn't want to get tangled up in politics; he is a scientist.

In my opinion, Geoffry went in to the interview expecting a new-ager (even though Keshe is a scientist) and proceeded to bash him in hindsight(which is always 20-20) with dubbed criticism.

Oceania, if you weren't making a claim, why did you regurgitate his opinion of Keshe in two separate threads about him? The problem with regurgitating someone else's opinion while not forming an opinion of it yourself is you aren't actually thinking for yourself. For example, I could carpet every Ron Paul thread here on the forums with something like "Fox News says Ron Paul will never get elected because he's not realistic!", then when challenged on this claim could defensively say "I'm only telling you what Fox said!". It is impossible to form a fair opinion of Keshe from that 'interview' since its 75% opinion and commentary and 25% actual interview. You would need to watch an interview that is not dubbed with criticism on top of entering the interview with any opinion of Keshe, positive or negative in order to form an unbiased opinion of him.

(11-17-2012, 05:59 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]you wanna start a fight with me huh? i'll meet you outside.

I'm not sure why you think I am trying to 'fight you'. I was merely responding to your scathing, regurgitated opinion of Keshe from these posts:

(11-16-2012, 09:08 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]Geoffrey West interviewed this guy and said he was pretty much a dipshit eeyore. but since he's a lightspreader he used prettier words.

(10-24-2012, 04:19 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]Geoffrey said mr Keshe was a douche to him and stuff.

If you don't want anyone to come up with a counter-argument, then maybe you shouldn't trash someone with no evidence to back up your claims. I already asked for supporting evidence once and you ignored me:

(10-24-2012, 10:08 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2012, 04:19 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]Geoffrey said mr Keshe was a douche to him and stuff.

And so after carefully considering Keshe's interview candor by watching one of his interviews, you agreed with the opinion of this 'Geoffry'?
Parsons. i posted it because i can't give a rats ass about keshe. i just wanted to point out someone else had a different opinion of him, which i never said was my personal one. if you want to read into what i said with some black painted lens that's up to you. nor did i make you give a rats ass about what i said, it was just a throw away remark to bring another perspective.

i don't regurgitate. i take offense to that. i merely mentioned there was a guy who had said that so those who are interested can look it up.

and i never said i agreed with anything.

you wanna fight? you seem like you do.
I already directly replied to your question if I "want to fight you", I will not repeat myself. Nevermind then, you appear incapable or unwilling to back up your own comment's rebuttal without name calling. This is a one sided conversation and is going nowhere, so it's over.
i've not called you names. you blatantly stated things about me which are untrue. such as my opinion which i had not even given.
THIS. Synchronicity man. Just this day I had a strange feeling. I was beginning to doubt the theory of gravity. No s***. Not being a science person myself, I questioned my own sanity as well when doing this. But please, try to follow my thought process here. Normal gravity theory states that it (gravity) is the natural phenomenon by which physical bodies attract each other with a force proportional to their masses (straight from wikipedia). I suddenly thought that didn't make sense, how could it? When you're standing next to a big physical body in the literal sense, you don't really feel any sort of gravitational pull from it, do you? Instead of mass, wouldn't it make more sense for gravity to be related to speed in some way? Like, how an airplane needs to go really fast in order to "defy gravity" (see edit). It seems to me like gravity is not unrelated to mass, but that it's more related to speed. I couldn't really find much about speed/motion about gravity on wikipedia, so if I missed something important about the gravitational theory please tell me, but I thought that was just really really weird. Then I began to question the credibility of modern science...then I saw this video. Holy Fucking s***. This is legit, not a doubt in my mind.

EDIT: also, when an airplane lifts up from the ground, you as a passenger get a feeling of being sucked in your seat (g-forces), and when an airplane makes a rapid descent you can temporarily become weightless.
(11-26-2012, 02:05 PM)Robbert Wrote: [ -> ]THIS. Synchronicity man. Just this day I had a strange feeling. I was beginning to doubt the theory of gravity. No s***. Not being a science person myself, I questioned my own sanity as well when doing this. But please, try to follow my thought process here. Normal gravity theory states that it (gravity) is the natural phenomenon by which physical bodies attract each other with a force proportional to their masses (straight from wikipedia). I suddenly thought that didn't make sense, how could it? When you're standing next to a big physical body in the literal sense, you don't really feel any sort of gravitational pull from it, do you? Instead of mass, wouldn't it make more sense for gravity to be related to speed in some way? Like, how an airplane needs to go really fast in order to "defy gravity" (see edit). It seems to me like gravity is not unrelated to mass, but that it's more related to speed. I couldn't really find much about speed/motion about gravity on wikipedia, so if I missed something important about the gravitational theory please tell me, but I thought that was just really really weird. Then I began to question the credibility of modern science...then I saw this video. Holy Fucking s***. This is legit, not a doubt in my mind.

EDIT: also, when an airplane lifts up from the ground, you as a passenger get a feeling of being sucked in your seat (g-forces), and when an airplane makes a rapid descent you can temporarily become weightless.

Greetings Robbert.
Welcome here.

Maybe gravity has a spiritual component that keeps us here on our sphere. Ever thought of that?
What is the spiritual mass that Ra refers to?
I don't know if there's a spiritual component in play regarding gravity. I do know however that I'm seriously questioning things at the moment, all things. A discovery like this seems to coincide with the 21st of december a little too nicely, if you know what I mean.

I guess you can see by the number of posts I made on this forum how new I am to all this, but damn, life's weird.
If you are a keen student you may consider starting here.

37.8 Questioner: Thank you. And thank you for that explanation of the mathematics too. Could you define spiritual mass?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full question of this session.

Spiritual mass is that which begins to attract the out-moving and on-going vibratory oscillations of beingness into the gravity, speaking in a spiritual sense, well of the great central sun, core, or Creator of the infinite universes.

40.2 Questioner: Our astronomers have noticed that light from spiral galaxies is approximately seventy times less than it should be, considering the calculated mass of the galaxy. I was wondering if that was due to the increase of spiritual mass in the galaxy in what we call white dwarf stars?

Ra: I am Ra. This is basically correct and is a portion of the way or process of creation’s cycle.

39.4 Questioner: I noticed that most of the basic things seemed to be divided into units which total seven. In looking at a transcript by Henry Puharich of “The Nine” I found a statement by The Nine where they say, “If we get seven times the electrical equivalent of the human body then it would result in sevenon of the mass of electricity.” Could you explain this?

Ra: I am Ra. To explain this is beyond the abilities of your language. We shall, however, make an attempt to address this concept.

As you are aware, in the beginning of the creations set up by each Logos, there are created the complete potentials, both electrical, in the sense of the one you call Larson, and metaphysical. This metaphysical electricity is as important in the understanding, shall we say, of this statement as is the concept of electricity.

This concept, as you are aware, deals with potentiated energy. The electron has been said to have no mass but only a field. Others claim a mass of infinitesimal measure. Both are correct. The true mass of the potentiated energy is the strength of the field. This is also true metaphysically.

You can continue here. It's just the Ra quotes for 'spiritual mass'.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=spiritual+mass
So, seeing this discovery got literally NO regular media attention, do you agree with me that the illuminati thing could actually be true? To me, this at least is a perfect example that we're living in a world where our governments do NOT care for their people, at all. I read some article about a claimed member of the lucifer soul group, that our world is being actively controlled by them. He also claimed they as a soul group were responsible for creating a negative harvest. That would explain the government's standpoint on this new technology pretty well. What are your thoughts on this?
Pages: 1 2