Bring4th

Full Version: Talisman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Forum)

Last night I have received an e-mail from someone who claimed to be a spiritual/psychic medium. The person asked for my permission to allow an energy transfer and gave me a link to a following Talisman:

[Image: 12salomon.jpg]

I was asked to print this talisman on white paper and keep it with me at all times for it is supposed to help/guide me with the upcoming changes I am soon to face. I was further instructed to print my name with my fingers using preferably thick black ink.

Now I am not very familiar with occult symbolism, therefore I do not wish to unknowingly share energy with something that is unfamiliar to me. If anyone would like to decipher the talisman or give your thoughts, it would be of much help.

Light/Love
I just know that the tetragrammaton is the four fold name of God.
translates to YHWH

or yahweh

As Jews are forbidden to say or write the Tetragrammaton in full, when reading the Torah they use the term Adonai.[3] Christians do not have any prohibitions on vocalizing the Tetragrammaton; in most Christian translations of the Bible, "LORD" is used in place of the Tetragrammaton after the Hebrew Adonai, and is written with small capitals (or in all caps) to distinguish it from other words translated "Lord".

whoa Adonai is a jewish word i totally didn't know that!?! this is from wikipedia
I was also unaware that term Adonai was used in biblical scripts, you learn something every daySmile I also remember reading that the 2 serpents crossing each other like DNA (center of the image) represent the energy rising towards the pineal gland (Crown Chakra) which is the round object in the center of the pillar.